She Taught Me How To Love

Story Info
A random meeting at college becomes much more.
6.6k words
4.35
18k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

This is not a typical story with sex happening right away. If you are wanting that, then this is not the story for you. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the story. I welcome comments so if you would like, leave me a comment and tell me what you think of the story.

*****

My Freshman year of college was a whirlwind for me. It was my first time being away from home and away from my small farm town. I moved to the big city for college. The original plan was to live with my two older brothers who also went to the same university. Unfortunately, my oldest brother had taken a job in another city and my other brother went to the military by the time I was supposed to go to college, so I had to rush to get a dorm on campus instead of living in an apartment with my brothers.

A person had withdrawn from college and luckily there was an open dorm for me in the newest dorm on campus. The dorm was coed by floor so the odd numbered floors were all female and the even numbered rooms were all male. It was a little awkward because you could go on any floor and the showers were public showers in the middle of each floor. There were times when I would be walking back to the dorm room with only a towel on when and women would be stepping off the elevator onto the male floor or the elevator would open and women would be standing in the elevator.

My room was right next to the elevators. I had wrestled all through high school so I was pretty well built. I only weighed 125 but I had ripped pectoral muscles and a six pack stomach. I was not ashamed of my body at all, but I was inexperienced with women and shy. From time to time, when I was sitting outside of my dorm room, talking to my girlfriend from my home town, I would hear females whistle at me from inside the elevator or as they walked by. The reason I would sit outside my dorm room when talking is because I didn't want my roommate to hear my conversation.

It was hard to date someone that was 2 ½ hours away. My girl was thicker, wild and free and loved to have sex often. As I mentioned, I was shy and inexperienced, so she was everything I was not. The entire first semester was hell on me, being away from her. I was a faithful man, so I ignored all the hoots and hollers from the college girls. That was until I found out from a friend in my hometown that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I was devastated for the first week, but I should have expected it because she was wild and loved sex and I was only able to see her every other weekend.

Christmas break came around and I packed up most of my belongings to go home for 3 weeks. I was down at the lobby waiting for a wheel cart to take my belongings to my car. Everyone else had the same idea so there was a long line. I took my place at the back of the line, cursing the situation because I was going to have to leave later than I wanted to. A female student stood in line behind me. We started to casually talk. When I say we, I really mean she started talking to me and I gave short answers. I had no self esteem and was intimidated by any female whom I deemed as a potential girlfriend in my mind.

As the minutes passed, we started talking about where we were from and what our majors were and the conversation moved to why we chose this particular university. I explained that I wanted to work with counseling children so I was majoring in Psychology and my original plan to live with my brothers. She explained that she was majoring in Pharmacy and her hometown was only 30 minutes away so this college was the best choice for her.

My eyes faced the ground most the time. When I did look up at her, I tried not to stare. She had a beautiful face with beautiful green eyes, rounded cheek bones and light brown hair that was pulled up in a pony tail. She was wearing a tee shirt with our college logo on it and red sweat pants. I could tell she was skinny, though the clothes did not show much of her figure. I am only 5' 6" so the fact that she was about the same height was a bonus to me.

It took almost 30 minutes to get to the front of the line. There were only so many carts so we had to wait until someone returned a cart before they could give another one out. When I was next in line to receive a cart, the girl I had been talking to tore a corner of paper out of her notebook and started scribbling on it.

In my shyness, I hadn't even asked her name or mentioned mine. She finished writing on the piece of paper, folded it and handed it to me. I know I had a look of surprise on my face and put the folded piece of paper in my front jeans pocket.

"My name is Marsha, by the way." she said to me. "Call me when you get back from break and we can hang out."

I was elated because this girl was beautiful, kind and went to the same university as me, in fact, she stayed in the same dorm as me. I tried to hide my excitement as I told her I would definitely call her when I got back from break. I promptly apologized for not telling her my name and then did so. The lady working for the university called me up to the counter to sign out a cart that had just been returned.

After signing out the cart, I turned to her and said, "Have a great holidays!" We both said goodbye and went our separate ways. She was all I could think about on the way home and for the next few weeks. I couldn't wait to go back to college.

The day I returned to college, I called the number she had given me. I want to mention that cellphones and texting were fairly new when I went to college and most people did not have them, unlike today. I had been given a cellphone for a Christmas gift from my mom. The cellphone was simple, it flipped open with a dialing keyboard and had a camera that took decent pictures, nothing like smart phones of today's world.

The phone rang a few times and I was very nervous, wondering if she would answer or was even back to college yet. Classes started tomorrow, but she may not return to the campus until late since she only lived a half hour away. The phone number was to the landline in her dorm room. After the fifth ring, I heard a voice on the other line.

"Hello, is Marsha available?" I asked the voice on the other end of the line.

"This is Marsha!" I heard the female voice say, her voice getting higher pitched toward the end.

I explained who I was and told her I was calling as promised. I could hear her smiling through the phone as we talked. The conversation was normal hi and how are you and how was Christmas sort of stuff at the beginning. I was nervous so I did a lot of asking questions and not much talking. There was an awkward silence for what seemed like forever after I ran out of things to ask.

The silence finally broke when Marsha asked which floor I lived on. I told her I lived on floor four and learned she was just below me on floor three. We exchanged room numbers and then she asked if I wanted to come down to her room to visit.

"Sure!" I said, with my voice becoming high pitched and cracking at the end of the word.

The elevator ride down to the third floor went too quick. I was very nervous so I stopped a few steps before her dorm room to gather myself, then knocked on her door. The smile on her face, when she opened the door, made me feel warm and calm inside. There was something about her smile that calmed me and made me feel instantly comfortable around her.

After chatting about our holidays for fifteen minutes, we headed down to the cafeteria for dinner. As is the case with most college students, I was broke, but I did pay for her food with my meal card. We sat in the cafeteria chatting for a long time. There were moments where it felt like time truly slowed down. I would watch her lips as they appeared to move in slow motion while she talked, the way her eyes stared into mine seemed to last minutes, though I am sure it was only a few seconds at a time.

I started to loosen up and began joking around with her as we headed back up to her room. When we arrive at her dorm room, she asks if I would like to watch some TV. with her for a little while. I, of course, agree. Marsha lies down on her bed and I pull up a chair next to her bed as she turns on the television.

"Come lie down with me." she says with an inviting voice.

I feel my groin area starting to stir as I give her a smile and climb on the bed, lying behind her. I spoon up to her body, but keep my groin away from her butt because I don't want her to feel my hard on pressing against her. It would be embarrassing if she knew how turned I was by simply cuddling with her. She flips through the channels until she finds a movie.

After a few minutes of contemplating whether or not to make a move on her, I move the hair on the back of her head to the side and place a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Her neck immediately crinkles up and she moans softly, but doesn't object or pull away. After waiting a minute or so, I kiss her neck again.

She flips her body around and faces me. She has a big smile on her face as she looks deep into my eyes. I cannot help but smile back as she leans in and places a kiss on my closed mouth. Her hand slides between my body and my arm and pulls me close to her body. My mouth instinctively opens and returns the kiss. The movie becomes nothing more than background noise.

My arm moves to the small of her back, slides underneath her shirt and my fingers start moving up and down her bare back. Her skin is warm and soft to the touch. I can tell I am rock hard and feel my groin aching for attention as we make out with each other. Her hand mimics my hand and massages my back.

I feel her hips push up against mine as our tongues start to intertwine, dancing around in each other's mouth. Instinctively, my hard on presses against her inner thighs and I feel her hips press back against my body. Our kissing is hot and heavy. I want to tear her clothes off and do her right there, but I restrain for the moment. Feeling bold, I move my hand down to her butt cheeks and squeeze them softly. Marsha pulls her tongue away and moans softly as she kisses my mouth hard.

Just as Marsha lifts her left leg and places it over top of my body, wrapping it back behind me, we hear keys jingling from outside the dorm room door. Marsha quickly pulls away from me and sits up on the edge of the bed. We can hear the keys slide into the door lock. I watch the door handle turn and start to open, another girl walking into the door.

"Oh! Hi. The young female says. Am I interrupting anything?"

"No!" Marsha quickly quips. We were just watching a movie. Um, Ryan, this is my roommate, Maddie. Maddie, this is Ryan, a...um...friend of mine."

I slide my body next to Marsha while sitting on the edge of the bed next to her and smile. Maddie walks over to me and extends her hand. I do my best to cover my hard on with my right hand and extend my left hand, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

After a few minutes of awkward conversation between the three of us, I yawn and say, "I think I am going to head back to my room and get ready for the first day of class tomorrow."

I have had enough time for my hard on to shrink and feel comfortable enough to stand up. Marsha stands up and follows me to the door. She tells Maddie that she will be right back as she opens the door. We both walk out into the hallway, Marsha pulling the door closed behind us.

"Sorry about that." Marsha says with a smile, leaning in and giving me a soft, warm kiss.

I say, "It is okay" in between kisses.

An older female is walking toward us from the end of the hallway. As she gets closer, she says "It is past time for males to be on this floor. You are going to have to leave."

She is looking right at me. "Okay, sorry. I didn't realize what time it was." I say to her.

"See you tomorrow?" Marsha asks as I turn back toward her.

"Yes." I say, leaning in for one last kiss and then heading toward the elevator. I see Marsha watching me when I turn around in the elevator and face her. She waves goodbye and I wave back as the elevator door begins to close.

I immediately step out of the elevator when it reaches my floor and rush into my dorm room. My roommate has not returned yet. I put my basket of clean clothes in my closet, slide my door closed and tidy up my room, then turn off my light and lay down on my bed. I replay the events of the day in my mind and get hard again. I start playing when I hear my cellphone start to ring. I reach up onto the window ledge and grab my cellphone. I do not recognize the number, but know it is a local number.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Ryan. This is Marsha." I hear a quiet voice say. "This is my cellphone number."

"Oh, okay." I say. "I wondered who was calling me."

"Yeah, this is my cellphone number. I forgot to give it to you earlier after you gave me your number. Do you have a messaging plan?" she asks.

"Yeah, but I only have 50 messages." I tell her.

She continues to whisper, "I am in the hallway, outside of my dorm room. I just wanted to call you real quick before you fell asleep and tell you I enjoyed spending time with you today. I was thinking about you all break and hoping you would call, so I want to say thank you."

"You are welcome. I was thinking about you the whole time too." I said.

"I want to say sorry about the awkward situation a little bit ago. I didn't think about Maddie coming back."

I laugh. "It is fine. I didn't even think about it either. My roommate has not returned yet. I am not even sure he is coming back. The last day before break he said he might leave and go to barber school."

"Oh. Well, if he doesn't return, maybe you will get a dorm room to yourself. That would be cool."

"Yeah, it would. We will see."

There was silence for a few seconds before she said goodbye. "I will let you go for now. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night." I said before hanging up.

I quickly masturbated into a tissue before going to sleep. Before I knew it, the alarm clock was going off. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth and quickly dressed. Just as I was getting ready to head to my first class, my phone beeped and the light on the top corner started flashing. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

"1 message received" was on the small screen. I pressed the "okay" button and waited for the message to download as I grabbed my backpack and keys. With phone in hand, I locked my door and headed to class. I decided to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator, which took forever in the mornings because everyone seemed to use it.

The phone beeped again to let me know the message downloaded. I looked at my phone and saw a picture on my screen. "Good morning!" were the words below the picture. I looked at the picture and to my surprise, it was a picture of Marsha standing in front of a mirror wearing a pair of pink panties and a tight pink shirt, hugging against her body. I could not help but smile and feel my groin stir again. It was going to be a great day indeed.

There was an extra pep in my step as I walked across campus to my first class. I looked at the picture several times on the way to class, replying, "Wow! Good morning to you too sexy."

After two classes, I headed to the lounge for a sandwich, then headed back to my dorm room for a quick nap before my last class which was in the building next to my dorm. After my last class, I text Marsha, "What is your class schedule during the week?"

A few minutes later, I received a message that said, "Done at 2:30 today, will give you the rest later."

Around 2:30 my dorm room phone started ringing. "Hello."

"Hey Ryan. This is Marsha. What is your dorm room number?"

I gave Marsha my dorm room number and heard a knock on my door about ten minutes later. I jumped up and quickly opened the door to see Marsha standing in the doorway.

"Come in." I said.

Walking through the doorway, Marsha asked, "Did you like my message this morning?"

I giggled and said, "Yeah! That surprised me for sure."

"Good. I am glad you liked it." she said, starting to blush. "Have you seen your roommate?"

"No. I think I am going to find out if he is coming back or not. They may reassign someone to my room though if he doesn't come back."

I should have kissed Marsha right away, but I was nervous and unsure of myself. It wasn't until she sat down next to me on the bed that I leaned in and gave her a kiss. We kissed in a sitting position for a few seconds before we both fell back onto my bed, resuming the spooning position from the prior night.

I rested my hand on her stomach over her shirt. She placed her hand on top of mine and softly ran her fingers over the back of my hand as I held her close. She started telling me about the conversation she had with her roommate after I had left the prior night. Maggie apparently apologized several times and they laughed about the situation. Marsha had told her that we were making out, but didn't go into further detail with her roommate.

I laughed and told her, "I am sure Maggie got a good laugh out of it."

As Marsha changed the subject and started telling me about her Christmas break, she grabbed my hand that was resting on her stomach and moved my hand up on top of her breast, surprising me. I softly ran my hand back and forth over her shirt and bra, my dick springing to life once again.

I was taken back by her boldness and wondered if she was still horny from the events of the previous night. She probably did not have a chance to masturbate, like me, because of her roommate being in the same room and having no privacy, if she masturbates at all.

My hand massaged her breasts for several minutes, but I did not go any further. I wanted to see her naked and have sex with her on one hand, but wanted to take things slow on the other hand. As we lay there, enjoying the closeness of each other, I told her that one of my assignments in my Theater 101 class was to go to the city museum and write a two page paper about the experience. I asked her if she wanted to accompany me the next afternoon.

"My last class is over at noon tomorrow. I would love to go with you." she said.

I could hear a smile on her face, though I could not see her smiling face. I moved my hand back down her body to her stomach and slid my hand under her shirt, rubbing her firm stomach. After a few minutes of silence, I had almost fell asleep until she turned her body toward me and gave me a kiss. My eyes opened to see her beautiful face looking at me. I stared into her eyes for a couple of seconds before we started kissing passionately. My fingers stroked her hair as we made kissed hot and heavy for a few minutes. Just when I thought things would go further, Marsha pulled away and sat up.

"I am so glad we met. You seem to be such a nice guy." she said, looking down at me.

I smiled at her. "I am really happy that we met also. I am enjoying the time we are spending together."

"Well, I have to go back to my dorm and do some reading." she told me.

That night, we talked on the phone for awhile before bed. The next day, we went to the museum and walked through the art display. As we walked, I placed my hand on her far hip, holding her close to me. After returning to the campus, we went down to the cafeteria for dinner and talked about the amazing paintings we saw. I held her hand for the first time as we headed up to my room.

This would not be a big deal to most people, but it was a big deal to me. In my mind, it signified that we were more than just friends, although kissing and cuddling should have told me that as well. In my experiences with my prior girlfriends, sex came on the first night together and the relationship came afterwards. I didn't want this relationship to be that way so when we entered my dorm room, I asked her to be my girlfriend. She smiled bigger than I had ever seen her smile and said, "Yes."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12