She Teases, He Goes Too Far

Story Info
Molly teases her mother's boyfriend, but he wants more.
1.3k words
3.88
178.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doge27
doge27
9 Followers

Molly knew her mom's boyfriend, Carl, wasn't getting much action. Molly's mom was kind of a mess -- when Carl moved in with them, Molly wondered if it was just to take care of her mom. She once saw him beating off in the bathroom, and she smiled, wondering if she was turning him on. She wore tight shirts and short skirts around him; she bent over to show off her ass when she knew he was behind her; she flirted and teased him just for fun. At first she thought he was rude, because he didn't hide the fact that he stared at her tits, but she came to enjoy the attention. She didn't think it would go anywhere. Molly was a small and fit 18 year old, with big, luscious lips and huge doe eyes. Even though she looked young, she was never innocent. Though still a virgin, she was known for having given every guy in her school a blowjob.

Carl was a 30-somethng lawyer, but he was tough -- Molly thought he could have been a boxer. He knew fucking his girlfriend's daughter was inappropriate, but he still thought about it, he longed for an opportunity. He was attracted to her, but he needed her to make the first move. He knew the tease would come to him -- but he didn't want to be to blame if someone found out. He needed to be able to say she seduced him.

Molly stumbled home drunk at 3 a.m. one night to find Carl still up on the couch. A double offense -- she wasn't old enough to drink, and he knew her curfew was 1. Uh oh, she thought, I'm in deep shit!

"What exactly were you up to, young lady?" Carl asked. Her shirt had fallen to almost expose a breast, and he eyeballed her disheveled appearance lustfully, though Molly was too drunk to notice.

"Please," she begged, "I'm sorry! Mom will flip shit if she finds out... I'll do ANYTHING... Please, I was just grounded, I can't make her more pissed... I'd totally do anything..."

He hid a smile, then tried to look befuddled. "I don't know what you could do, Molly," he sighed, "I wish you could help me, I've been so lonely lately. Your mother doesn't pay me attention like she used to..."

It dawned on Molly. She knelt before him, smiled sweetly and said, "Let me taste your cock. I know you haven't been getting any from my mom, but I can make you cum. Please, it's the least I can do!"

Carl eyed her greedily, but decided he'd tease her a bit. "You're drunk, Molly. You don't know what you're saying. You're just trying to avoid trouble."

"No, I really want you," she said, and she really wasn't lying. She had been fantasizing about this, but could only do it drunk. She started to pull out his rock hard dick. He pretended to protest, taking advantage of the clearly drunk girl.

She smiled at his thick cock, better than the boys at school, and wrapped her lips slowly around it. Carl moaned as she slowly slid her tongue up and down the shaft, twirling around the head of his cock. One by one she sucked on his balls, slowly working her way back up, but he grew impatient and shoved his cock deep into his mouth, though she didn't gag.

"You've had practice, haven't you?" he said, and she gurgled an answer. Pumping furiously on his cock, he felt himself about to burst into her throat, so he pulled her head up and shot his creamy load all over her cute face.

* * * * *

When she foggily remembered her wild night the next morning, Molly was embarrassed but excited. She realized Carl had taken advantage of her drunken state, but she liked it, and hoped he would do it again. She tried to flirt with him, but he ignored her. She felt hurt. She wanted this older man's approval, but she didn't know how to get it.

If he wasn't going to make a move, she decided, she would have to come on to him.

One day when her mother was out of the house, Molly cornered Carl in the kitchen. She was wearing a nearly transparent white tank top without a bra, revealing her perky tits, and a super short denim skirt. She leaned against the counter and opened her legs, revealing a tiny pink thong, teasing him.

"What are you doing, Molly?" Carl asked, though he had secretly been waiting for this moment for days. His cock swelled in his pants, but he played it cool. She would beg for him and then he could do whatever he wanted.

"I've been thinking about that night I came home drunk, Carl," she smiled mischievously. "How you had me suck your cock. That was pretty dirty of you, wasn't it? You act like you don't care, but I know you want me."

"Is that right?" he said.

"Yeah, I've seen you beating off at night. You think of me, don't you?" She batted her eyes.

"Do you like to suck cocks?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I do," she said, smiling as if she'd won. She stepped toward him, pushing against his bulge. She liked to tease him.

But he was done being teased. Quickly he grabbed her arm, spun her around and bent her over the counter. She tried to protest, but he held her there and started stroking her pussy through her underwear. She relaxed as he felt the fabric get wetter and wetter. He stroked faster, then entered her pussy with his finger and she moaned aloud. "You're a cock tease, aren't you, Molly? You like to be fucked?"

"No!" she gasped, understanding his intention, growing nervous. "I don't do that, just blowjobs."

He finger fucked her pussy faster, pulling out his fat cock with the other hand and stroking it. "Don't worry, Molly. I think this is something we both want." He slipped her thong down. She tried to straighten up, but he bent her over again hard. She wimpered; what had she gotten herself into?

Her pussy was dripping despite her fear, and he could barely contain himself. He pushed his cock head gently against her tight, wet hole, while she muttered, No, please, I'm not ready... She wanted him, but not like this! She hadn't even considered losing her virginity.

Her pussy was throbbing with anticipation. Molly squeezed her eyes shut in preparation for his thick cock entering her virgin hole. Carl grabbed her hips roughly and slammed into her, breaking her hymen and forcing a scream out of Molly.

He pumped fast in her tight vagina. He had never felt anything so good -- her teen pussy gripped his cock tight and almost made him cum too soon, so he slowed down.

"Cocktease, is this what you wanted? You feel so good... You're so wet, I know you like it." She did like it, but she didn't respond out of embarrassment. He pumped faster suddenly and she moaned despite herself.

Carl began rubbing her tight asshole, then inserted one finger. She wriggled uncomfortably. Still fucking her, he slowly began to pump her ass with one, then two fingers. He nearly came in her pussy again, so he pulled out.

Molly thought he was done and started to stand again, but once more he forced her over the counter. He thrust his cock into her asshole suddenly and she screamed in pain. His cock, still wet with her pussy juices, glided in and out of her tight hole. She begged him to stop, but he assured her: "This will feel good soon enough," and started stroking her pussy while he humped her firm teen ass.

Molly heard herself moaning, and started to cum. "You do like it, you whore, you love fucking, don't you?" Molly nodded.

Carl couldn't take it any longer. He exploded inside of her asshole, then pulled out, rubbing her lovely ass. Molly lay bent over the counter, panting, confused.

doge27
doge27
9 Followers