She Thought of Her Boyfriend

Story Info
...even though she was on her knees before another man.
1.1k words
4.33
17.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over" he commanded.

She didn't move, she couldn't. This was all too fast. She had a boyfriend for starters! And here she was, in her work skirt, facing away from a man with her panties around her ankles.

"Try new things" her friends had said, but as she bent, she didn't think they'd meant baring her most intimate places to a total strangers tongue.

For no sooner than the moment she bent, her skirt sliding up her the back of her thighs to reveal the soft mound of her pussy; she felt the tickle of his breath against the damp patch between her tightly clenched legs.

Bent in half at the waist, she almost wanted to look back at him, to catch the intent hidden behind his eyes, but instead she parted her thighs slightly and watched his polished brogues approach.

When she couldn't deal with a situation, she closed her eyes and thought of her boyfriend. That didn't help now! To think of him when another mans tongue tasted her was enough to shake the foundations of her mind, enough to make her shake in real life, and just as he found her clit!

"I..I...I can't" were the words that escaped her lips, seconds before a unexpected orgasm shot from her stomach and cracked against the top of her skull like a bullet from a gun; she fell bodily to the ground as if she'd taken the shot for real and lay there, twitching on the dark paneled floor.

He moved towards the stiff leather couch, and with a casualness she didn't share, he stripped his grey suit jacket and tossed it carelessly over the matching ottoman.

She closed her eyes and struggled not to think of her partner as he pulled the tie from his collar. In the darkness of her mind she saw herself bound with that tie, gagged with her knickers, salivating and creaming like some fuck pig. Those thoughts made her feel an intense urge to get up and run, to throw herself at her boyfriends feet and confess her sins, begging to be forgiven. But a stirring between her legs made her stay where she was, for it was that exact image that had led her from her quiet life to where she was. Never before had she experienced pleasure like that she had just received. Her boyfriend was a capable lover and he always brought her to orgasm. Their sex life was interesting and varied, but at no point had it ever come close to matching the last few minutes.

It was not that this so-called 'Dom' was any better with his tongue than her partner, but the situation, his cool attitude and his frank and correct appraisal that he could have her, and would have her was enough to blow her mind.

Her thoughts had distracted her until she found her legs functioning and she made to sit up, but a well polished shoe was placed upon her hair and as she rose she painfully met resistance.

"Head down, arse up!" He spoke, even a command in such a low tone carried the force of a bellow.

She pressed her face back to the cold floor and shuffled her knees until her arse was high above her head, her cheeks parted wide so she opened up to him.

So, things were happening that she was uncertain of. But she'd come to a plateau of acceptance within herself that this was indeed going to go ahead and she'd deal with the fallout from it afterwards. Besides, with her soaking pussy in dire need being crammed, she knew there was little chance that she could leave without breaking down and begging for him to use her.

As he positioned himself behind her, she resolutely pushed aside encroaching thoughts of her boyfriend and prepared herself to be a ashamed but utterly fulfilled slut.

She gasped with longing as a thick thumb slid inside her, gathering up her come. A fierce hand directed her head to receive it, so that she could taste her sweetness on him. He then pushed the thumb back inside her, she assumed so that he could taste what he had wrought, and she relaxed into her position. But when his thumb smeared her juices on her tight little arse hole, her body became as rigid as the cock that was pressed against her thigh. This wasn't happening!

It had always been a confirmed rule in her relationship, all of her relationships. It wasn't going in her butt, that was that, there was no room for discussion. And so boldly taking hold of the situation for the first time, she turned her head back to him and made a noise that spoke of her disapproval. She didn't even realise what was happening before her head was thrust back down so that her nose bumped the floor, and that was where he held her for five or so seconds, reaffirming that it would be unwise if she were to protest.

Her eyes watered from where her nose had smacked the polished oak and for the first time, her cheeks now burned with embarrassment instead of guilt. How could she, a woman that so obviously craved to submit, have ever thought she could tell him what he could and could not do. She was momentarily bemused that she'd gotten away with it for so long and yet, she realised also for the first time, that she had never submitted before.

It struck her as odd for a moment or so, before she remember her depressing list of partners, none of which could have made her cower as this man did. Like a penny dropping, a steadying flush of resolve came over her and she understood how much she resented those men, even her current boyfriend. What a weak man, pitiful really, he could never bring her this feeling, this immense feeling of...pain. Ouch.

By God he was knocking on the back door, hell, he had his damn foot in it. Having just decided she was doing the right thing, it was incredibly how now she doubted it. Even when she heard him purse his lips and felt his warm spittle splatter her arsehole, she did not see how he'd ever force it in her, but as soon as she gave birth to the thought, resistance gave way and she felt his length slide smoothly inside. Still it felt like being hit by a battering ram with each thrust, and she reached back to press her hand on his muscled stomach and hoped to God she'd be able to sit down to dinner that night.