She Thought She Cucked Him

Story Info
She thought she took control and made him into a cuckold.
2.7k words
3.7
92.3k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

Mrs. Molly Brett, at 38 years of age, found herself a bored, suburban housewife, her husband gone again, doing another of his museum-display designs and construction assignments. Idly thumbing through a small stack of woman's magazines, she stumbled on an article that caused a bolt of raw, sexual electricity to course through her body.

She avidly read about how to spice-up a marriage by arranging to cuckold a husband ... how to assume control in a boring marriage ... how married men came to like and enjoy being cuckolds ... watching their wives being used by other men. Molly read through the article, written by a woman named Denise Suxgoode ... read it again and again. Then, in a frenzy of emotion, she sought out and devoured other articles about cuckolding and exerting control in a stale marriage, but kept returning to the original article.

Molly looked up the author, finding out that Denise was apparently happily married, had two children and a loving spouse. A man perfect in every way, except that he allowed—nay, he encouraged—Denise to find and cuckold him with other men.

"This is what I need. A little danger, a little excitement in my boring life as a housekeeper and taken-for-granted wife," Molly said to herself.

Bringing the article to her husband's attention, when he got home from his last assignment, her enthusiasm was brought to a shuddering halt when her husband John said, "NO WAY, Molly, this will destroy our marriage."

So, knowing better than he knew himself, she worked on him over a period of several months, manipulating him with poor meals, constant nagging and withholding sex until she got what she thought was agreement.

It was September 22, 2008.

Finally, one late afternoon, she found him sitting on their bed, while she prepared for her first cuckold session, removing her wedding rings and threading them through her gold neck chain he'd given her the year before, on their anniversary.

He continued to watch as she dressed in her sluttiest outfit, the 'little-black-dress,' with the full-length front-zip ... the dress that rode 'way up on her thighs, nearly exposing her legs, pussy and ass ... revealing the absence of panties or bra. This was the dress that nearly screamed, 'Fuck-Me'. So did her fishnet hose and 3" heel black pumps.

Still, John Brett said, "No, I won't do it. I'll be in my office here at home. I won't come out the door to watch you have sex with other men. You took off your wedding rings; I hated that. Now you're dressed in your sluttiest outfit. But, since you've got your mind made up and set on this course of action, there's nothing I can say or do to stop you, short of violence, and I won't do that to you. But, Molly, there WILL be consequences."

He quietly closed his office door in her face, as the doorbell rang. Her lovers filed in, all at once, and with their hands all over her, she began her cuckolding.

She started the event in grand style by having sex at their home, in their bed, with 4 well-endowed men. Drawing straws, Walter Franklin was the first, as they all trooped into the master bedroom. Slowly, teasingly, Molly drew down the front zipper of her cocktail dress and let it fall behind her. She felt so free, and in control, now 'dressed' only in net, thigh-high stockings and heels. Walter stripped, too and his admittedly huge cock stuck out in front of him.

Kneeling in front of Walter—while surrounded by the other three men—she took his cock-head and then much of his shaft and closed her lips and mouth around the pulsing, rigid organ. The other 3 men cheered and made obscene, dirty comments, which excited her even more. She allowed just a couple minutes of wet sucking, before getting up on all fours and, otherwise nude on her bed, holding herself open with her forearms and fingers, balanced on her elbows, she demanded, "Fuck me, Walter. Make me into your cuckolding slut!"

Glancing over at the bedside digital clock, Mrs. Molly Brett, cuckolding wife, warmly noted that Walter buried himself deeply into her, in one single, well-lubricated thrust on September 22, 2008 at 8:31 PM. She gasped, and the thick sexual fog enveloped her, as Walter thrust and pushed into her willing body, while her vision and attention focused down into the reality of her fiery pussy and cunt being made to explode with orgasms. After only 10 or so minutes, Walter gave a big shout and he forced a large load of liquid sperm deeply into Molly's unprotected body, as she came and came.

Collapsing to the side on her bed, she vaguely heard the cries of her other three lovers as they ranged through the house, yelling, "Here, cucky, cucky, cuck!" and making loud comments about her married wimp of a husband knowing his wife was being taken away from him and made into their slut!

She shivered in lust as the 3 guys pulled the mattress off the bed in the spare guest bedroom and position it right against the door to John's home office. Molly was dragged, with Walter's jizm still oozing down her thigh, over to the mattress. She flopped down on it and, within moments, she was made 'airtight'—one cock in her cunt, a second in her ass and a third in her mouth and throat—while she screamed out her nose, the guys all thrusting and forcing their manhood-laden cocks into her so-willing body. The men pounded on the doorway with their free fists, demanding her wimp cuckold come out and watch real men take a woman ... his woman.

The sexing continued, in a while, in the kitchen, where she and two other of her guys had her up on the kitchen counter, which ran with spilled semen, as each unloaded their 2nd loads into her pussy and ass. No condoms were used nor did she ever ask for them. Bareback fucking was just too much fun, especially as she remember they'd all said they were 'clean'. Later in the evening, after she nudely fed them and got some beer, she danced for her lovers, emphasizing her hips and her swollen pussy lips, and had more sex in the living-room, on the floor and the couch.

At midnight, she and all her lovers fell asleep in her bed, the frame and mattress groaning with the additional weight. Waking in the morning, she had more penetrative sex with her lovers, again against the office door and finally on her bed. The last of her men staggered out of the house at 10:31 AM, a time she noted with satisfaction, as she sleepily headed back, to her cum-encrusted bed.

It was September 23, 2008.

Mrs. Molly Brett had felt 20 unprotected spurts of adulterous sperm into her orgasmic body - she ate a spare breakfast, then she enjoyed a well-deserved mid-morning nap, followed by a long, luxurious bath, making more plans to re-cuckold her husband ... maybe make him wear a chastity device, while she had further sex with other men.

She said to herself, "He'd have to come out of his office eventually and realize my power over him ... my control ... my will over his! I'd be so superior. So sure of myself. I'd be in charge! There wasn't anything he could do about it, except grovel and crawl to me, supporting all my future fucking and affairs. He'd have to accept me as I was, while I'd dole out a little here and there to him. I'd fuck all our friends and he'd have to accept it."

Molly screamed, "I am a Goddess of Fucking Sex, and I can do anything I want with my body, while I grind his face and shriveled cock into the mud with my stiletto-heeled boot."

She added, "I just know, without thinking, that he'd continue our marriage, but now, on MY terms. I'd keep cuckolding him, year after year. I could do anything to him I wanted and I still could have it all."

Then it was September 24, 2008

At 11 AM, Molly heard the doorbell ring. Opening her front door, she was startled to see a figure in full dress whites, complete with service ribbons and medals, but also complete with obviously Asian feature and short glossy black hair. The office introduced herself as Major Jane SongLi, currently with the Pentagon, in 'Special Services'. Inviting the somewhat intimidating officer inside, she offered a cup of tea, which was accepted.

The officer came directly to the point:

Major Songli informed Mrs. Brett, "I deeply regret to state that this is a notice from his 'handler/contact' at the Pentagon that the man she knew as her husband—Major John Brett, United States Army, Special Services—had been declared dead at 10:32 AM, 9/23/2008, and that, due to his body being contaminated by a training device blast on base, it had been incinerated. I have here the necessary documentation for you to read. The written notice also contained an official, raised-seal death certificate for her husband plus his last paycheck. There was no coffin or cremains container ... just a folded flag.

Molly said, "Major, there has been something of a mistake. My husband is John Brett, but he's a museum display designer and creator. He can't be an officer in the Army or I'd have know about it, since"—she actually giggled at this point—I've searched his papers and things in the house often enough. You know, looking for evidence of his cheating on me. I never found any, but all that meant was that I had to search harder, until I found it.".

"Besides, right now, he's up in his home office, pouting about my taking control in our marriage. I'm sorry you had to come all this way for nothing."

Major SongLi said, "Please take me to your husband's home office. I think we can sort out all this confusion quickly."

Just outside the office, the two women were stopped by the obviously cum- and sex-stained mattress piled against the door, which had to be pulled away to allow them to get at the door itself. Pushing past the embarrassed Molly, Jane entered a brief code on the alphanumeric keypad at the door. With a click, the door unlocked and they both entered a small, spare room. There was the usual office chair, lamp, desk and desk supplies. Nothing else. The single window was fully pushed up and the screen taken out and laid aside.

On the desk, printed by machine with large, plain type was a letter.

It read:

To my cuckolding, adulterous, cheating slut-wife Molly Brett:

You knew me as Mr. John Brett, a museum exhibits designer and creator, who took multiple trips away from you, but who brought in a steady paycheck. In reality, I was on active military service, assigned to several of the Nation's and the World's hot-spots of conflicts, as a demolitions expert, particularly as to Improvised Explosive Devices (commonly know as IEDs). Major Jane SongLi was my 'handler', a person you will likely meet soon.

The museum designer role allowed me to assume a civilian cover, which you never questioned.

In your boredom at home, you latched onto several Woman's Magazines, several of which appeared to spark your interest in cuckolding a spouse. You seized on this flimsy evidence as a means to exert power over me in our family, your love for me apparently turning to fantasies of manipulation and control, especially when it came to our sexing. The sexing which you have repeatedly withheld as a means to 'bring me around' to your new way of thinking and sexing.

The article which you repeatedly told me about was supposed to have been written by one Denise Suxgoode. A little research, which you could have carried out yourself—or asked me to do it—revealed that 'her' bio was a fake. 'Denise Suxgoode' was actually a writing team of Wanda Skutnick, a never-married lesbian-dyke and Mohammed Shair, an unmarried, bi-sexual man.

I repeatedly said that your planned adultery would end our marriage, not 'spice it up.' Obsessed with your cuckolding fantasies, you didn't listen. The 1st sexual penetration and thrust by Walter Franklin's hard cock into your very-willing, drooling-wet cunt on 9/22/2008 at 8:31 PM was the one that destroyed our marriage. At that point, I stopped listening to your voice and those of your other 3 lovers, as it was clearly obvious that you no longer wanted or needed me as a loving husband and companion.

All further intercourse you enjoyed was simply continued adultery ... just—as you repeatedly screamed, while sexing with your 3 lovers, outside my home-office door and all over our house—some recreational sex as a cuckolding wife ... wedding vows forgotten ... wedding certificate, just a piece of paper ... a fuck with another guy being no big thing ... a woman's body evolved to please several men, not just one ... you decided we needed to spice-up our marriage ... and other justifications, rationalizations and excuses for having extra-marital sex with multiple men.

All of this adultery was ongoing, while I was supposed to be in my home office, listening and suffering. Well, Mrs.Tried-To-Be-A-Cuckolding-Wife, I wasn't and didn't, having stepped out of your cheating life, via the window of our house (no longer a home, anymore). I will take a cab to the Army base, where I will start the process of divorcing you for serial adultery.

I strongly advise you to get a full panel of testing for STDs monthly for the next year, because your fucker's verbal promises that they were 'clean' were, in my opinion, worth about as much as your own now-violated wedding vows.

I also strongly suggest you sell the house ASAP, then leave the city—plus change your name & means of employment—due to the probable male & community reaction stemming from your blatant, now fully-identified adulterous cheating & failed cuckolding fantasies - especially since the wives and girlfriends of your sex-fuckers having been notified of your 'fling' with their men.

Here is a copy of A Note About Flings - it lists every justification, rationalization and excuse that a woman could possibly make - you would do well to read it, as it will save you a lot of time, making up more new excuses in your emotional mind."

Give my clothes, tools and personal effects away or trash them, because I no longer need anything or any service from you, including the love and marriage you trashed and any sex you might provide from your probably-contaminated cunt.

By the way, Molly, here's a copy of an obituary insert from the Dallas city newspaper on me, which detailed you as a 'adulterous, cheating slut-wife,' now a widow and which lists your full name, address and phone contact numbers ... as does a Craigslist ad, placed anonymously.

After your destruction of our love and marriage, I will have died shortly after your last sex-provider would have crawled out of our cum-defiled marital bed and left the house.

You are alone now.

Enjoy your new life, slut!

[signature]

Signed John Brett, Major, United States Army, Special Services, deceased.

Major Jane SongLi then left the house, smiling grimly. On the way out of town, she picked up a newly-minted Major Mark Young, whom she was assigned to be his new 'handler' at the Pentagon. Major Brett having 'died,' Major Young would be taking his place. They stopped several dozen times during the trip at upscale motels and hotels to have meals, rest, sleep and make as much hot, sexy love as possible between two officers of equal rank.

Meanwhile, a dazed Mrs. Molly Brett, the new widow-slut, suddenly realized that, 'yes, there had been consequences': she'd had her 'cuckolding fling,' at the cost of her husband, marriage, continued residence at their house (not home, anymore), steady income, public presence in the community and her personal reputation.

There would be no further loving, caring, cuddling or support when she was blue or ill ... just raw sex from horny, lying men and some lesbian women.

Her phones started ringing ...

—THE END—

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers