She Tries To Forget Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann has second thoughts in the morning.
1.2k words
4.57
26.5k
00

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XVI

When Tom Jonas woke up the next morning, he wasn't sure where he was at first. He looked around and as he work up more and more, he realized he was in a strange bedroom. He turned his head and looked at the woman lying next to him, then he remembered. He was in bed with the chick that picked him up at the bar the night before! He looked over. She was asleep. The covers had slid off, and much of her nude, body was exposed to his fervid gaze. His cock grew hard as he looked at the gorgeous woman lying next to him. "Damn!" he thought, recalling their wild time the night before, "I wasn't dreamin' I really did fuck her. She's gorgeous and, damn, was she ever hot!"

He pulled the rest of the covers off. The woman, whose name he couldn't recall right then, was lying on her side with her incredible ass toward him. He looked at the clock on the stand next to the bed. It was five a.m. He had plenty of time for one last roll in the hay before he had to get going so he wouldn't be late for work. He slid closer to the woman and felt his cock begin to slide between her ass cheeks. Electricity shot through him. "I gotta fuck her one more time!" he thought, "Damn, if she's as hot this morning as she was last night, I'm going to work bow-legged! Christ, I hope she didn't do the stuff she did last night because she was drunk or something."

Having a hard cock probing her bottom awakened Ann. After an initial surge of revulsion, she felt her body begin to fill with elation once again. The man she'd met the night before apparently wanted to fuck her again! Since he was here anyhow, and obviously wanted her, she might as well let him have what he wanted! She pressed back against him and tightened the muscles in her buttocks.

Tom felt the woman move and was ecstatic. She was still hot for him! He reached over her and grabbed one of her breasts and mauling the nipple with he fingers. He could feel her tremble as he did. Her ass moved against his cock, driving him crazy. "You want it, doncha, babe?" he murmured.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Ann moaned. She did want him to make her feel the way he had the night before! She wanted to be fucked!

Tom grabbed one of the woman's long, slim legs and pulled it back over his, then he pressed even tighter against her. His cock slid between her legs and touched the damp, warm furrow of her cunt. Both of them moaned with joy at the delectable contact.

"Ahh!" Ann groaned. The hand squeezing her breast was rough, but that didn't keep it from making her crazy with need. And having his cock rubbing against her vagina was adding to the wonderful sensations. "Please! Please! I need it!"

"You want it, you got it, babe!" Tom said. He slid his hand down over her almost-flat belly and pressed the head of his cock between her cunt lips. With a jolt of his hips, he drove the massive wand into her. God, she was so tight and so fucking hot!

"Yes! Oh, yess!" Ann groaned as the man's massive pole filled her once more. Feelings of joy swept over her in unstoppable waves. "Please! Oh, please!" She twisted around, offering her breast to him.

Tom loved the position they were using. When the chick's breast smacked against his mouth, he began chewing the rigid nipple. As he did, he felt her begin to quake.

"Need it! Oh, please! I need it!" Ann groaned. He was doing it! He was giving her the feelings she needed so badly! "Please! Please! Give me more! I need it! Oh, God, I need it!"

"You're somethin' else, honey!" Tom groaned as he jabbed his erect cock into her. "I never seen a chick hot as you are!" He couldn't stand it. Never had he been with a woman who wanted sex as much as this one did! And she was damn good at it, too! He was gonna get her phone number before he left, that was for sure. No way was he going to forget her!

"Now! Now! Oh, now! Please! Please! Uhh! Yesss! Yessss!" Ann shrieked when her orgasm overwhelmed her and her body erupted into paroxysms of ecstasy.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Tom groaned as he, too, exploded into bliss, hosing her insides with his essence. When he finished, he pulled from her, rolled over, and sat up, letting his legs dangle over the edge of the bed. "Jeez, honey, you are something else!" he exclaimed.

Ann rolled onto her back and looked at him. "Are...are you going?" she murmured.

"Hey, honey, I'm a workin' man, I gotta job I gotta get to," Tom replied, "Fucking you's been a real blast, but I gotta put bread on the table, you know?" He stood up and headed for the bathroom.

Ann lay there, watching him walk away from her. Once again, she felt sated, but empty. It was always like this. While the men were there, everything was wonderful, but when they left she felt empty and alone. But those were the kind of men she always picked. Was this loneliness and emptiness what she really wanted? "It doesn't hurt as much as losing someone does, remember?" she told herself. "And after what you did, you don't deserve any better." She pulled the covers over her and lay there, crying softly.

Tom finished cleaning himself up and came back into the bedroom. He located his clothes and began dressing. When he finished, he walked over to the bed and looked down at Ann. "Hey, honey, don't cry," he said, "You want me to come back sometime, I will." He chuckled. "You better believe I will."

"You...you...you will?" Ann stammered. She didn't like him very much and wasn't sure she wanted to see him again.

"Yeah, hey, I ain't gonna pass up a superior piece of ass like you. No way!" Tom said. "I'll call you sometime."

"O...OK," Ann stammered. She didn't believe he'd call and hoped he wouldn't. She didn't care if she ever saw him again.

Tom nodded and said, "You bet, babe." He smiled down at her, then he turned and left. "Man, she's a helluva piece of ass, and she's a real fox," he thought as he walked away from her house, "but she's kinda weird, too. Aw shit, I ain't fuckin' her brain."

Ann got up after the man left and took a long, hot, shower. She had to go to work a little later, so she put on her pink bathrobe and went out to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She thought about making herself some breakfast, but decided not to. She wasn't really hungry.

Carrying her cup of coffee in her hand, she ambled into the living room, curled up on the sofa, and turned on the TV. She wasn't interested in the early morning news shows, but they were something to take her mind off her loneliness.

"Maybe I'll go to the Buckaroo tonight, after work," she thought. The Buckaroo was a local bar that featured country and western music and line dancing. Ann had been there before. Many times.

Finally, she finished her coffee, got up, and got dressed, then she headed for her job at a local outlet of a large national chain of discount department stores.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers