She used to be Innocent Ch. 03

Story Info
William vows to wait for her consent, Lilly plans her escape.
5k words
4.63
26.6k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly felt the silky fabric between her fingers, eager to wear it. Never before in her life, in all nineteen years, had she ever worn a noblewoman's dress, and the thought of it thrilled her. It was a light blue gown, which made her blush. She figured he would have her wear a color meant for a maid or a whore, but instead, hung in front of her, was an honorable color resembling purity. Below it laid a pair of embroidered shoes. She tried them on but found that they were just slightly too big, and she slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

"Nothing ever fits," she sighed. "Please let the dress be my size..." She looked at her reflection in the vanity table, inspecting her small frame. She wished she had a normal body so that clothes would fit her, or at least enough money to have something made. She could never hope to have a tailor made dress. Her eyes went over her soft features, the delicate curve of her shoulder looking bruised. She brought her hands to the red marks on her hips and winced. Looking away, her eyes fell on the selection of cosmetics and hair pieces in front of her.

Lilly had so much fun deciding on what hairstyle she would wear. She always loved playing with her sisters' hair before they married and left the household. They used to pretend to be princesses that had no cares in the world apart from deciding which feast they would attend. She decided on putting her hair up in a braided bun, a few strands of her bangs falling into her face. She settled on a crown-looking headpiece that was beautifully decorated with light green crystals formed into a butterfly. Playing with her hair like this brought the color back to her face. She slipped on the dress that surprisingly fit, and loved how it felt on her skin. The sleeves were short and draped off her shoulder, softly accentuating her delicate arm. She was unable to wear the corset laying out for her as she had no one to help her put it on, but her breasts were still pushing up to a tempting arc that emphasized the rise and fall of her breathing. The dress itself was simple and petite, a gown that fit both her body and her character like a glove.

By the time she was done, she was glad that the only marking you could recognize was the bruise on her right wrist, which was easily hidden as long as she placed her left hand over it. She looked in the mirror, a smile on her face, and saw an imposter. She quickly frowned, remembering who gave these things to her in the first place, and decided that the timing was as good as she was going to get in order to escape. William said he would be back in a few hours, not saying where he would go or what he would be doing. She was curious, but only for a moment, about where it was that he wanted to take her that he had to provide for her such beautiful clothing. She tip-toed to the door and opened it slightly, the creak causing her to jump. Peeking out of the doorway and seeing no one, she placed her bare foot on the cold stone, running down the hall.

She had to ask a few of the maids where she could find Lord Steele. They avoided her eyes as she once did with nobles, which made her uncomfortable. Lilly had guessed she wouldn't be recognized, as she had only been working there for a few days, but she didn't expect to be mistaken for a lady and not be looked at. She brushed it off, satisfied that at least no one questioned her sudden change in class, even if it was because they averted their eyes from hers.

The maids directed her down several hallways, and her surroundings became familiar. Lilly was right outside of the kitchen, watching the maids go in and out, making room for her as she walked forward. She felt as though it had been years since she was there, though it was only yesterday, and she felt her stomach growl at the thought of food. She hadn't noticed, but she had been sheltered in that chamber for a full day and a half deprived of any food or water. Tempted to head to the kitchen, she ran to the dining room, where she longed to find Lord Steele. She was overjoyed to hear his voice coming from the room to her left. She said a silent prayer to thank God before walking into the room, horrified at what she saw.

William was facing the wall away from her, amused at the story Lord Steele was telling. Her face turned pale, and she stood frozen in the entry. Lord Steele had seen her, his eyes growing wide. He had never seen Lilly look the way she did, and his confusion was apparent.

"Lilly?" he said, causing William's body to stiffen. "Is that you? Did my wife decide to dress up one of the maids yet again?" he laughed a care-free laugh, but it didn't console her fear in the slightest. "She's always doing that. It's as if she feels like a saint for allowing her handmaidens to wear her clothes for a day. Though I must say, I've never seen that dress before." He shrugged it off. "The woman can't stop shopping." He laughed again.

William took a sip of his wine, still not looking at Lilly. His blood was boiling. He knew that he explicitly instructed her to stay in the chamber, yet there she was, standing in the open doorway. He had the suspicion that she was trying to run away, which infuriated him. He warned her countless times about how gravely he thought of defiance, and he decided that she couldn't go unpunished. He stood from his chair leisurely, frightening her, and turned to face her, a grin on his face.

"Ah, Lilly," he said in a cheerful manner. "I must say, you look lovely." He wasn't insincere. The dress he had made for her fell delicately across her unblemished skin. It was almost like she was a doll, had she not had a bruise on her wrist. He was almost dazed at the sight of her, wishing that she hadn't ruined his plans.

"Lord Steele," he said calmly. "I apologize, but I think we should continue this discussion another time." He strode over to Lilly, grabbing her by her forearm, and leading her down the corridor.

"Wait-"

"No," he said harshly. "You insolent woman, I told you to wait in the room." Lilly was afraid of the coldness in his voice, of the determination in his step. His grip was tight, keeping her attempts at fleeing suppressed.

"No, William, I didn't mean to-" she hesitated in her protests. Didn't mean to do what, exactly? She had intended to run away from him and humiliate him in front of Lord Steele. She crossed the line, and she knew she was going to be punished for it. Escape was no longer a choice.

When they reached the wooden doors leading to William's chambers, he pushed Lilly up against them, kissing her forcefully. She instinctively parted her lips, her heart leaping when she once again felt his tongue join hers. As much as she hated him, it felt right to her that his lips were the only ones who had ever touched hers. She felt her wetness trickle down her inner thigh as she prepared for her punishment.

William opened the door, bringing Lilly inside with him. She looked at him, worried, as he locked the door and strode over to her.

"Take off your dress." he ordered. He had vowed to not take her without her consent, and he would be true to his word, regardless of how much he wanted to. He would punish her for now, the sex would come later. He needed to let her know that she was his. Not only would her body need him, but he would carve it into her thoughts that she belonged to him. For now, she would pay for what she did.

She hatefully obeyed, worried that he would rip such a beautiful gown, allowing her dress to pool at her feet before stepping out of it and hanging it up on the dresser. He was silent, and she didn't know what he expected of her. At first, she thought he would throw her onto the bed and have his way with her, but he instead looked at her, as if inspecting her. She covered her breasts, trying to avoid his dark glare, but that only made him annoyed. He stomped over to her and forced her arms to separate, leaving her chest vulnerably unprotected. Her nipples were taut, luring him to suck on them. He wanted to take her, to remind her of his fullness and how much pleasure he had given her, but permitting her to feel his cock would be what she wanted. Instead, he threw her onto the bed. She closed her legs tightly, thinking back on how much it hurt when he first thrusted inside of her.

"I want you to get on your hands and knees." She again complied, rolling her eyes. He took the hairpiece out of her hair, allowing her wavy tresses to fall down around her face. He grabbed a hold of it firmly, pulling up, and she squealed from pain.

"Do not roll your eyes at me," he commanded. "It's enough that you challenged me earlier. You do not want to disrespect me as well, lest you want a more severe punishment." He flung her back down on the bed, returning her to her hands and knees, and she stiffly stayed there. She didn't want to unintentionally move in a manner he didn't like.

"You will pay for the way you have treated me," he said. "You wanted to run away, didn't you?" Lilly hung her head in shame. William seized her wavy hair harshly and jerked up, making her whimper. He placed his lips next to her ear, his hot breath causing her hair to move slightly, just barely tickling her skin. "Do you know what happens to those who defy me?" She shook her head, but he grabbed onto her tresses tighter, causing her to scream. "Say it."

"No," she managed to say. The pain was causing her to inhale rapidly, and he threw her back down onto her hands and knees. "I'm sorry," she sobbed, hoping to evade his cruel acts, but that didn't seem to work. "I won't do it again! I'll stay, I'll stay!"

"Of course you will," he grinned. "You won't do it again because I will correct you." She winced, pulling her legs together, her pussy glistening and dripping with her excitement. She was trying to guard herself from his shaft, but he just grinned, having no intention of sticking it inside of her. "What a dirty mind. I'm not going to fuck you," he laughed. "No matter how much you want it, I will not give you that choice today, otherwise it wouldn't be punishment." He turned around and left his spot to unlock the door and grab something. Lilly didn't hear it unlatch as she thought of his words and silently panicked. What would he do to her? He was dragging it out, worrying her. She wanted to just get it over with.

"Please, William!" She pleaded, ashamed of her disobedience.

"Please what?" He asked, amused.

"Please just punish me, just get it over with!" Lilly had hoped that he would strike her then, but he didn't. He had yet to lay a hand on her, letting her meditate on of all the horrible things he could do to her. He preferred to wait.

"Turn around and lay on your back." She did as he said, and she caught a glimpse at the item in his hand. It was a long cloth. She didn't understand what he could do to her with a piece of cloth, but she smiled in satisfaction when she realized she wouldn't be hurt. That was until he started tying her to the bed post.

"Since you think it's such a great idea to leave," he started, "I think I should go get a leash and a collar. Even my dogs know to stay by my side, it seems as though I need to teach you the same way I taught them." A tear escaped her eyes. She was nothing more than a dog to him.

"If you struggle," he said confidently, "I will gladly keep you on a leash." He pinched her nipple, causing her back to arch and her toes to curl. "If you don't, I will trust you again to stay put. The slightest struggle will get you chained, and the world will see you as my bitch. I don't mind if others know that you disobeyed me." Her mind was racing, thinking of how humiliated she would be if others found out about her crime. He walked around her, looking at every delightful feature she had. Her frail body laid vulnerably exposed out in front of him, her legs slightly spread, her pussy wet. It was as if she was inviting him in. She stopped struggling at his words, determined to remain motionless. She didn't want to be put on a leash and be treated like an animal.

"Though, you might want to thank me for being so lenient," he said. "Next time, you might not be so fortunate. If it happens again, I will brand you." His hands touched her ankle and slowly moved up. She tried her hardest to not struggle, but his hand was getting closer to her pussy, and she wanted him to be inside of her. He was on her inner thigh, and he traced patterns along her skin. Lilly kept still, submissively, and bit her tongue to keep from moaning.

"Clara," he yelled, and the door opened. A maid came in with her eyes on the ground. Lilly laid there in disbelief, feeling as though she would perish from shame. Someone knew she was getting punished. "Keep your eyes to the ground, Clara. I want you to sit facing the wall. I will be out of the castle for a few hours. If you hear any form of struggling come from my lady on the bed, please tell me when I come back." He then left the room, leaving it to Clara to chastise his captive if she dared try to escape again.

Lilly silently cried. She was famished and thirsty. She regretted trying to run away from William and she vowed she would always stay by his side. Even though she detested him at first and thought of him as a despicable beast, she loathed disappointing him even more. She even felt comforted when he was around. She kept still, wondering if maybe she could fall asleep, until Clara spoke up.

"You shouldn't cross him, you know," she said kindly. "He's not one to be merciful. I'm actually surprised he let you off this easy. Though I don't know what you did." Clara acted as though this wasn't uncommon, and Lilly felt grateful for that. She didn't want to be seen this way, and Clara's lack of surprise made her feel more at ease, even if she was still terrified. All it would take was for Clara to look up and recognize her on the bed. They stayed in silence until William came back.

Lilly had almost drifted off to sleep and was slightly dazed when she heard the door creak open. William stepped in with a tray full of food and wine and looked at Clara who, without hesitation, brought the tray to the table.

"Thank you, Clara. That will be enough. Please return to helping Lord Steele." Clara left the room without a word. When he heard the door shut, he quickly walked over to Lilly to unbind her. He grabbed his knife and cut the cloth. Taking her hands, he inspected her wrists. To his relief, there were no extra markings on her. He had spent the entire three hours worrying about how she might have been doing, if he had secured her too tight or if she was starving. He knew that she had not eaten for a full day and he wanted to keep her healthy, so he had the kitchen make a feast as fast as they could. Lifting her from the bed, he felt her tighten her arms around him as if searching for comfort, and he returned the embrace. He set her down and grabbed her hand, guiding her to sit in her seat. He found his own chair and sat, pouring wine for both of them.

William watched as Lilly ate her food, not hesitating when she saw the delicious variety of vegetables and meat in front of her. She was starved, that was for certain. He had planned to have a picnic with her in the garden, knowing that it was her favorite place in the castle. He learned from Lord Steele that she had never set foot near the flowers since she started working, and he observed her longing to see it. If she hadn't disobeyed him, she would have eaten much sooner.

"I hope you learned your lesson," he declared, drinking his wine. "I do not wish to have to discipline you once more. But let me make myself understood. If you do it again, I won't be so forgiving." Lilly nodded her head in agreement. She didn't even want to think about leaving his side. She felt at ease when he was nearby. "Good girl." He praised, content with her hurried submission. The compliment made her beam with pride.

"When you are finished, I will help you back into your dress." Lilly was delighted that she could still wear it. It felt as though it was an honor to be given permission to wear anything, and even more of an honor for it to be as beautiful as it was. She quickly finished her food so that she could slip on her garments, and she looked in the mirror and twirled, thankful that William was capable of finding something that could fit her so perfectly.

"Turn around." he said, and she did. He took her hair and started playing with it, drawing it up into a perfect imitation of the braided bun she had in earlier. Her neck was bare and flawless. He kissed her shoulder and she stiffened as she felt his lips on her skin. He remembered his vow, and pulled away. He wished she knew of this torment he was putting himself through.

"Um...William?" She asked. His eyes met hers in the vanity mirror, and she felt her knees quiver from the strength of his gaze. Finding her words was difficult, but she eventually felt composed enough to speak. "How did you know how to do that?" He quickly put his hands at his sides.

"I used to have a sister." He said.

"Used to?" She asked curiously.

"She died from illness," he answered, dejected. "It happened years ago." She decided to drop the subject, though she wondered why he was the one to be doing his sister's hair. If he was so wealthy that Lord Steele owed him money, then why weren't her handmaidens helping her get ready?

"Where are the shoes?" He asked. He searched around the room, finding them in the exact same place as he had put them earlier. His brow creased as he saw it, displeased that she hadn't worn them earlier.

"They were too big," she explained, hoping to not be disciplined again. His face softened, looking at the hem of her dress. He pulled it up to expose her feet, dainty and reddened from cold against the stone floor. "They kept slipping off my feet."

"I'll get you new ones," he said. She shook her head in opposition, about to claim that he had already spent too much money on a maid, but he turned her around and gripped her chin, forcing her beautiful eyes to meet his serious face. She looked up into his lightning eyes, feeling weak under his stare. "I'll get you new ones." He repeated in a soft nature. She nodded, submissively, unable to say no to his persistence. He kissed her nose, which wrinkled from surprise. He smiled at the sweet gesture, and kissed her lips softly. It was almost as if she had forgotten how rough he could be. She sighed in disappointment as he took his lips away from hers, and he took her hand to lead her to the garden.

When they finally arrived, it was starting to get dark. The planters were rushing into the castle with their tools, exhausted and dirtied from the day's work. The weeds had been pulled and the shrubs trimmed, and the garden was worked on to perfection. Lilly's eyes sparkled with excitement as she playfully skipped from flower to flower. William watched as her breasts bounced with each step, imagining his cock between each one. He started to harden underneath his pants, hoping that when the time came, she would display that much eagerness towards sucking him off. He looked around and saw no one, not helping his desire to take her. He decided that he could at least touch her, as long as he didn't take her without consent.

He strode over to her and placed his hands on both sides of her waist, the sudden movement causing her to jump. Feeling the change in his demeanor, Lilly noticed that he wanted to have her. She was simultaneously scared of the pain and craving his shaft. She could feel a trickle of wetness fall down her inner thigh as she wrestled her animalistic thoughts, telling herself that it was not suitable to adore such a bold movement, even if there was a lack of onlookers. William's thumbs traced her sides, the silky garment causing her to want more of his touch. He kissed her neck and she moaned, slightly pushing him away. He promptly let go of her, wanting to keep his vow, and she stood panting and unhappy with the decision to remain presentable.

12