She Wanted Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman likes a younger guy.
865 words
3.73
105k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 18 and rather shy. I worked part time and went to school part time. I was always told that I was a good looking young man, but maybe because of self esteem or just being modest I felt like I had average looks. I was 5'11 and weighed about 185 lbs with short light brown hair. I always had a nice tan and not a bad body with a 32 inch waist. Kept to myself and had my little group of friends from school.

I knew Julie and her husband just from seeing them in the store. She was a slim rather tall woman about 30 years old about 5'9 with dark brown straight hair and always smiling. We both were hockey fans. We chatted every time she came in for pet food.

One day she invited me over to her house to watch a hockey game; her husband was standing right there as he seemed like a nice guy. So I said ok and I planned on being there Friday to watch our teams battle it out. I arrived and went in and chatted with them both. We sat down had a few drinks and watched a great hockey game. Looking around they had a modest lived in house with many pets. After the game Julie and I sat a chatted for a while about many things. Her husband went out to do some other things leaving us alone in her living room. She had on jeans and a t shirt, she had very small breasts. I left the house that night and enjoyed myself and I could tell she liked me.

A week later I went over again. This time her husband was out, I guess with his friends. We sat and chatted even though there was hockey on. She was wearing a regular dress that night, nothing fancy. Just as everything seemed ordinary she leaned over and kissed my lips. I was very nervous, but I kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth enjoying what she had started. We stopped and looked at each other and she told me not to worry as her husband wouldn't be home for a few hours. We kissed and played with each others hair, I rubbed her shoulders and neck pulling her tight to me. I think that turned her on as Julie scooted towards me and sat on my lap facing towards me. Wow, that was a turn on and my cock got hard. I was wearing jeans but I could feel her warmth on my lap. Just the thought of my hardness pressed against her panties was so erotic to me.

Still kissing, my hand went under her dress sliding across her warm smooth leg, I was cautious, be she did not stop me. I started playing with her pussy even with her panties on. I could feel that her pussy was moist and felt her hips thrust as I felt her up. I pushed aside her panties and slid a finger in her. She let out a little squeak, I could tell she wanted and needed that. With one finger sliding in and out of her and us still kissing I reached up to play with her nipples. She was very nervous about that, but still didn't stop me. My hand went down inside her dress to play with her small breast and hard nipples. At that point I felt very confident and knew that I was in control of her as she wanted every thing I gave her. I finger fucked her till she had her organism; she let out a small moan and started to kiss my neck. We sat on her sofa together with my hand gently stroking her wet hot pussy under her dress and her head on my shoulder kissing my neck. Julie wanted more, but I didn't want to push it. We both were so turned on and I knew there would be more to come.

Julie came in to the store quite often after that night and also made many calls to my job. We chatted about many different things and a lot about what and how we felt about our "lust" that evening. Julie wanted more and in every way but just coming out and saying it, she told me that. Julie was at her mother's one night and made a phone call to me before I closed up shop to see if I wanted to go out for a drink. I had to keep reminding myself that she was married, but I wanted what my fingers got a taste of the other night. I told her that I would love to and asked where she would like to meet. Julie gave me directions to a small beach bar and said to meet her there around 9pm. I asked her if she was sure that she could do this that night; meaning ...where the hell was her husband. She said everything was fine and that she was looking forward to seeing me one on one again. After I hung up the phone I was so aroused.

Part II coming up...