She Wanted Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie keeps dropping by.
1.1k words
4.02
63.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie came in to the store quite often after that night and also made many calls to my job. We chatted about many different things and a lot about what and how we felt about our “lust” that evening. Julie wanted more and in every way but just coming out and saying it, she told me that. Julie was at her mother’s one night and made a phone call to me before I closed up shop to see if I wanted to go out for a drink. I had to keep reminding myself that she was married, but I wanted what my fingers got a taste of the other night. I told her that I would love to and asked where she would like to meet. Julie gave me directions to a small beach bar and said to meet her there around 9pm. I asked her if she was sure that she could do this that night; meaning …where the hell was her husband. She said everything was fine and that she was looking forward to seeing me one on one again. After I hung up the phone I was so aroused.

I finished up around the store and locked up. I stopped by my apartment to take a quick shower and change clothing.

I headed down to the beach to meet Julie for a drink and to see what was on here mind. I noticed her car as I pulled in to the sandy lot that was for parking. As I got out of my car Julie came out of the front door to greet me. She was wearing some nice fitting blue jean shorts and a white shirt, typical attire of a beach bar. She greeted me with a very meaningful kiss. I wasn’t expecting that from her, well so soon. We had a drink on the patio of the bar and chatted for a few minutes enjoying the music and the scenery. For some reason I noticed that I did not have my wallet and realized that I don’t remember seeing it when I went home to get changed. I left it at my job. I let Julie know what happened and that I needed to pick it up. Julie let me know it was no problem at all. She paid for our drinks and offered to drive me to my job to pick my wallet up. I thanked her and we headed out.

As we pulled up I noticed that she pulled around to the back. I looked at her and she told me she was just being on the safe side. We went around to a dim lit mostly empty parking lot to the front door and I unlocked the door and we went in. I locked the door and went to the register area to get my wallet where I had left it. The store had large glass panels which were painted half way up with the store name and hours. Someone would have to stand on their toes to see in the store, but it happened frequently. As I grabbed my wallet and started to head out, Julie grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in front of her. With just a quick glance into each others eyes we leaned and kissed. Right where anyone could have seen us, we tongued each other. My hand slipped down to her blue jean shorts and rubbed her small butt and quickly moved around to run my index finger on her pussy as if she wasn’t wearing anything. She moaned as we kissed. I put enough pressure on her jean shorts to almost feel her sweet lips. I guided her to the back of the store to get away from the front store windows. We started to kiss, but like animals as our lust was overpowering, I grabbed her hand and guided it to my groin area to touch my bulge in my pants created by my now semi hard cock. Julie moaned and rubbed my jeans squeezing and pushing at my cock like she wanted to hold it. So I stopped kissing her and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, pulling out my hard cock for her to see. She took hold of it and stroked it a few times. She didn’t say anything, but didn’t take her eyes off my cock either.

Julie let go of my throbbing cock and hastily unbuttoned her shorts. My hand slipped right into her shorts, and sliding behind her panties to head down to what I wanted. My fingers felt her wet pussy and my fingers slid easily on her slit. Julie then took off her shorts and panties. I never once thought about where we were or if someone could come in on us. She backed slowly down to the floor pulling me with her. I was now on top of her on the floor of the store. Her small butt cheeks on the tile floor she spread her legs open inviting me in her. I struggled, but successfully took off my jeans and boxers at the same time. There is nothing more erotic then a woman opening her legs for you. My throbbing cock felt numb. Although we didn’t talk much, our moans and are actions was all we needed. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy lips, almost trying to push it in. I thrust into her and she let out a long moan. Her hands moved around and grabbed my bare ass and pulled towards her, she wanted it so bad. I thrust in and pulled back slowly as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, not wanting me anywhere but bottomed out. I leaned and with one hand pushed up her shirt and bra, exposing her small breasts and hard little nipples. I went right for them, sucking and lightly biting them as I continued to thrust. She was so into it and let out a “oh god” and I felt her tighten up and her body become rigid. Julie was having an orgasm that made our little area in the back of the store smell like sex. I was so turned on to how intense she came I came soon after.

We lay there for just a second and continued our fucking. She was very vocal after that,”fuck me, and yes fuck me”. This was a woman that didn’t seem to have any romance, lust, or passion in her life although she was very attractive from head to toe.

After we finished we both got dressed very quickly. It was kind of humorous considering we just had 20 minutes worth of sex and didn’t care what was going on around us. She was more relaxed with me after that, I could tell she was on a high as her adrenaline rush hadn’t stopped yet.

Part III …… soon