She Wanted Someone More Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give him some direction and shouted, "harder harder, do it to me daddy."

He knew what I wanted and got a bit rough. He pulled on my hair and then started biting my neck, not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough that I could feel it. I had never been into hitting or pain or anything, but for some reason that was what I wanted,

"Smack me, please smack me."

Harvey opened his palm and smacked me across the ass, just as he was thrusting in to my pussy. I started to buck like a bronco. I don't know how he stayed in me, I was thrashing so wildly under him when I came again. This time squirting again. I could feel my juices running down my legs, and suddenly I collapsed under him.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew, I was laying with my head on his chest.

"Are you alright," he asked.

"Yes, I think so." The room was spinning.

"You passed out for a few seconds, had me a little worried."

"Sorry," I responded.

"Don't be, it's perfectly natural, I pushed your body too hard. Just lay there and let me know when you are ready again."

I lay on his chest, neither of us saying a word. I was listening to his breathing and started jacking off his hard dick. It was the first time I had a close look at it. It must have been between 8 and 9 inches long and really thick. The head was much larger than the shaft and mushroom shaped. I could not believe that he was still hard and despite all of the sex hadn't cum yet. I started rubbing harder, just up and down the shaft.

"Squeeze your hand tighter as you do that," he commanded.

I did.

After a few minutes, Harvey said, "I want to cum inside of you, climb on top of me."

I climbed on him and guided his dick into my pussy.

I started riding him, moving up and down, side to side. Harvey used his hands to put pressure on my clit. Just as I felt my own orgasm building with in, Harvey's pelvis rode upwards, lifting me several inches. His dick was deeper inside me than anything had ever been before. Just as I began to cum again, he unloaded. With a deep upward thrust and a gutteral moan, he sprayed his seed deep within me. It felt like his dick wouldn't stop cumming. I could feel this warm, almost hot feeling deep within my womb. I collapsed on top of him and went to roll off.

"No, stay on top of me," he said as he held me tight, "I want you to feel it grow soft inside of you."

I lay there, in total post coital bliss. Every once in a while, Harvey would run his fingers lightly over some part of my body. I was so sensitive that it would send goose bumps all over and I started to giggle. Finally Harvey rolled me off of him and we both lay there, just talking.

I asked a lot of questions about his love life and he about mine. He was surprised to find out that though I was far from a virgin how boring my sex life had been until that day. I had only ever had in the sex missionary position and never without a condom. Though I had fooled around with plenty of guys, Harvey was only the fourth I had ever had sex with. I found out that Harvey had only had sex with three girls before his marriage and about ten after his divorce.

"Have you ever slept with someone my age," I asked.

"How old are you?" Harvey asked.

I was kind of surprised he didn't know, but realized I had never told him,

"I just turned 21 last month."

"Then no," was his answer, "I got married when I was 19 and she was five years older than me."

"How young was the youngest you had had had sex with since the divorce?" I was really curious.

"She was 35, so ten years younger than me," he responded.

Harvey reached over to the night table and put on his glasses. "Wow it is 9:00 already. Are you hungry?"

I hadn't thought about it, but as soon as he said something I was starving.

"Yes, what do you have in mind?"

"How about we order in Chinese, what do you like?"

We agreed on Kung Pao Chicken and Harvey called it in, having to put his hand over the phone to ask me my address. We continued talking when a few minutes later dinner arrived. Harvey quickly put on his clothes and ran to the door. I went to the bathroom. When I wiped myself, I realized how raw and sore I was down there. My pussy lips were bright red and swollen.

When I returned, Harvey had the food and was naked again and back in bed. I joined him. Harvey fed me dinner and we had fun just fooling around. At times, he would put food on various parts of my body and eat from there and I would do the same to him. I almost came again when he started eating chinese food from between my breasts.

When we were done, Harvey went to the bathroom and returned with a damp washcloth and gave me a sponge bath, cleaning all the food off my body. When he was done, he began kissing me and licking me all over. Soon he was fully aroused once again. I had never been with a guy who could get it up so many times in one night. As we kissed and petted each other, Harvey spooned me from behind and guided his cock back into my pussy.

"No, Harvey, I am too sore," I reluctantly had to tell him.

"Ok, what would you like?, he responded.

"What are my choices?"

"Well, have you ever tried anal?"

"No, but I don't think I am ready for that."

"What about titty fucking?" he suggested.

"What's that?, I responded.

"You'll see," he rolled me over.

Harvey then straddled my torso and began running his dick between my tits. He massaged my breasts at the same time, turning them inward so the nipples were rubbed by his dick that was pistoning back and forth. Occasionally he would drool or spit on his dick to give it some lubrication. I have always loved the feeling of playing with my own breasts and this was fantastic. For the first time in my life I even came from breast stimulation.

After a while of this, Harvey warned me, "I am almost there," and then shot load after load all over my neck, chin and face. Some even got in my eye. I scooped it off of my face and put it in my mouth. I then got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned, I thought Harvey was asleep.

"You asleep?" I whispered.

"No, just tired," he responded, "how about you?" I was exhausted and told him so.

"Not to be too forward, but do you mind if I spend the night?" Harvey asked.

I started laughing. "Harvey, we just spent the last, I don't know how many hours fucking, and you have to ask if you can spend the night. Of course you can."

Harvey spooned up against me, placed a hand over me, cupping my breast and in minutes, I was sound asleep.

When I awoke, around 8, the next morning, Harvey was gone. I lay there thinking that even though the sex was great, he was still like the other boys I vowed to avoid. He used me and now ran off without so much as a word. I can't describe the utter disappointment that was going through my head, when I suddenly heard keys in the front door. My roommate wasn't expected back for two days, I was nervous. I pulled the blankets over my me when suddenly in walked Harvey.

"Good morning beautiful, hope you are hungry, I picked up some bagels and lox and of course two Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks."

That was what I wanted in a Man!

12