She Wanted to go Camping...

Story Info
Wife decides to invade the boys' time... and gets invaded.
10.3k words
4.26
234.6k
294
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Chloe was the least outdoorsy woman you'd ever meet. In our 7 years of marriage together, she'd never really shown any interest in coming with me on a single fishing trip, nor did she put up the slightest resistance when I'd go on one of a couple of guys' camping trips I took each year with a few friends. That she'd want to come this time should have felt... Nice... it should have felt like she was finally taking an interest in something that had been part of my life since my boyhood—but I knew her too well to find hope in her persistent requests to tag along this time.

"It's just going to be a bunch of guys doing guy things!" I would say in some variation or other each time she mentioned it. I didn't want to go down the "it's no place for women" route, though. Chloe afforded me my boys' time and I didn't want it to seem like I was just pushing her away.

"The guys will probably try to make you cook" I'd tell her, "Or go skinny dipping."

She looked askance at me when I said that last part, so I doubled down on it with, "Or cook. Naked."

She punched me in my arm but honestly I knew my friends all loved Chloe... if you'd see her perfect hourglass bombshell body and long blonde hair you'd know why. She's busty and fit... she works out a bit—enough to keep her shape where she wants it—but she's aware of it. She's not prudish around my friends when they're over and she doesn't get bent out of shape about it when guys talk to her chest (eyes up here, guys). Sometimes she'll even wear outfits that show off her body—especially if we go out.

And she has known I'm open to having a threesome with her—we've talked about it many times since the original admission when we were discussing sexual fantasies when we were dating. And she never reacted badly to it—she just didn't think it was something she'd be into—mostly because she worried what an external partner would do to our relationship. And it's not like I was actively pursuing threesomes or anything... the closest we ever got to it was using one of her toys on her while she sucked me off, but she seemed to enjoy it when we did.

"So you might get a thrill then!" She said coyly to me at the thought of skinny...cooking.

So I went with it. I told her the guys might act like scoundrels... we'd definitely be watching porn in the R.V. we rented the first two nights on the "civilized side" of the lake before taking our boat across and properly camping a few more nights in tents. I even suggested the guys might take some liberties with her to which she asked if I thought she never had a man grab her ass at work or on the train.

She wouldn't budge... so I did what any good husband would do—I stopped trying to make it an issue and I let the guys know Chloe wanted to join us. Reaction from the guys was a little mixed—they worried she'd complain the whole time, or hinder us during the "real camping" but they also didn't pass up the opportunity to make the standard litany of suggestive comments, "guys" to the last.

When it came time to go Doug, Richard and I loaded the RV and hooked up the boat while Chloe took her usual time getting in some last-minute packing—God knows why—how many outfits do you need when camping? Anyway, I helped her load her suitcase inside and then Doug and I took turns making the painful four-hour drive to the lake while Richard and Chloe lounged in the cabin watching satellite TV and talking.

We weren't 10 minutes out of the driveway when I heard Richard lob the first volley Chloe's way with a, "So did Mark tell you about skinny-dipping?"

Chloe seemed prepared because she said, "Yeah, Mark told me you guys were really into that. At least now you can try it with a girl instead of your usual um... whatever you guys do."

Doug and I laughed about it, but Richard took it in stride saying, "So why wait for the lake?"

I looked into the rearview mirror just to gauge my wife's reaction but doug turned fully around in his seat to see if my wife would actually just "whip them out" and to everyone's pleasant surprise, that's exactly what my wife did—sort of.

"You're right," she said in reply, "I should get into proper lake attire, shouldn't I?"

My wife stood up directly in front of Richard and Doug and slowly, tantalizingly unbuttoned her blouse in front of them—not letting it open. Then she made sure they were watching and let her blouse slowly slide off her shoulders and down her arms and back. Her full 36F cupped tits were right in their face, barely hiding in the demi-cup bra she wore—eliciting cheers from the guys—but it didn't stop there.

She reached behind herself and slowly unsnapped her bra... Doug said, "Holy shit!" as Chloe allowed her bra straps to slacken on her shoulders and then fall forward into her hands, which were still barely keeping her bra covering her tits. But then to the sounds of groans from all three of us, she quickly turned away from Doug and Richard's view—as much as she could because of how far apart they were seated—and she allowed her bra to fall completely from her body. She put her hands behind her head, pulling two chopsticks she used to put her hair up earlier, and let her hair drape naturally down her naked back and in one smooth motion pulled a small bikini top up to her chest.

The groan from all three of us was loud... we knew the show was over at this point but the disappointment wasn't so bad. The bikini top she put on left little to the imagination and she teased us by saying, "If you guys play your cards right maybe—JUST maybe we'll jump in the lake on the last day."

Well I knew we had something to look forward to because you can't make a promise like that to three horny guys and renege after five days of buildup. The high probability of her complaining throughout the trip seemed mitigated by the fact that at the end of the trip my wife would be stripping in front of my friends—if just for a moment. I'd made a good call—I looked forward to the trip.

After a couple hours of managing the RV and boat around the country foothills I needed a break and Doug took his turn behind the wheel, allowing me to join my wife and Richard in the cabin. Richard, ever the opportunist took the opportunity to try to push my wife's comfort boundaries again when he said, "So hey Chloe, Mark said you were cool with our usual 'porn and booze' first night tradition... are you going to stay and watch with us?"

Chloe wasn't ready to back down, of course, and she said, "Hey, girls like porn too. Watch what turns you on."

"Well I already saw that earlier—but the program was cut a little short." He replied with a smirk.

My wife blushed but remained undeterred saying, "Man, you really want to see these, don't you... they're just tits!"

"Correction—they're my best friend's wife's 36D tits, and that makes them way better." He replied.

"36F" Chloe corrected him. "Put on some porn. Shock me."

Richard smiled and scrolled through his playlist of videos for the trip and synced up screencasting from his tablet to the TV. The big (for an RV) screen TV flashed to life with a video in Japanese showing two busty Japanese women walking carefully through the countryside and coming upon a platoon of troops in Chinese military uniforms. They evade capture for a moment or two but the sounds of the twigs breaking under their feet give them away. Soon they are set upon by the "Chinese" troops and their clothes are forcibly stripped from their bodies, then one is tied spread eagle on her back looking up at the trees, and the other is tied face down over a fallen tree trunk with her ass exposed.

"They're—they're going to show them getting raped?" Chloe asked.

Richard said, "You said 'shock me'" and at that moment three of the troops took off their belts and began whipping the two busty Japanese women. Their pained screams seemed real, as did the rage in their attackers. One of the troops knelt in front of the girl tied over the tree and held the blade of a knife to her throat and placed his cock at her lips. She didn't want to suck his cock so he slapped her... hard... but moved behind her and knelt between her legs. He spit on his hands, rubbed it up and down her slit for a second, and drove his hard cock into her, causing her to cry out at her violation.

The other woman was quickly mounted by one of the troops who slapped her face repeatedly while he fucked her. The camera angles used were intended to convey something resembling a documentary... not many tight porn closeups of dicks going in and out of pussies—lots of whole scene wide shots or pans between the two women who were tethered no more than 6 feet apart anyway. The sex also wasn't typical "porn sex." The attackers mounted their prey, fucked them feverishly, then came rapidly, usually lasting between 30 seconds and 3 minutes. They came inside the women almost every time—only once in a while would one of the troops pull out and finish on the woman's face and tits or on the back of the woman over the tree.

At one point, a group of troops move in front of the woman tied over the tree and begin slapping her face over and over and over—asking her a question between slaps. Finally she begins barking out an answer to them... eventually her answer sounds more like begging. They quit slapping her and one guy gets on his knees in front of her and she opens her mouth. From that point onward she gets facefucked while a guy fucks her from behind. They cum in her mouth over and over until one guy wipes her pussy and you see a huge glob of cum fling to the ground from it.

None of us speak Japanese but you can tell he's disgusted and doesn't want to put his dick in there, so you seem him spit on her ass a few times and then absolutely ram himself up her unprepared back door. She cries frantically through the entire assfucking, unable to stop enough to take a cock in her mouth even though the guy in front of her is yelling and pulling her hair. It's brutal and it's brief—but no sooner does he cum on her back than her mouth is filled by an angry soldier, and her friend is moved side by side with her over the tree.

The next 10 minutes is a frantic series of brutal anal and oral rape you could only film in Japan. Even I had never seen a movie so rough—it wasn't even pixelated like most Japanese porn is. The sad thing was I was rock hard and my wife knew it. She could also tell Richard was rock hard because the shorts he was wearing... they did nothing at all to constrain his erection. We both looked at my wife for reaction in the dim light from the TV screen.

"What? You don't think women fantasize about certain situations?" Chloe asked, trying not to sound prudish, I guess.

Richard gave me a high five and said, "It's going to be a good trip."

Thankfully we had a break from all the sexual tension as we stopped to refuel and grab dinner. That would last all of an hour as dinner took only 30 minutes and we arrived at our camping spot a half hour after that. We plugged in at the campsite and everyone returned to the main living room to chat some more about our plans for the next couple of days when Richard brought the TV to life with another video. It was obvious to me that he had selected it on purpose because he's told me a thousand times that my wife looks almost exactly like Rebecca Moore and I admit, the resemblance is pretty spot on... Similar boobs (though my wife's hang more naturally) and similar face and hair and body...

So of course the video he puts on is Rebecca Moore getting fucked in all holes by three guys.

"Wow you really took your time curating your porn for this trip" Chloe said to him.

"You asked me to play what turned us on." Doug said.

I was privately worried the guys would get on testosterone overload with the nonstop teasing from Chloe and the aggressive porn... they definitely didn't spare Chloe any lewd comments—with Richard asking her if she could deep throat cock like Rebecca Moore was doing on screen in front of us or Doug asking if she took it up the ass regularly (she doesn't). After the first Rebecca Moore video, they put on an episode of Hardcore Gangbangs featuring a curvy blond like my wife getting railed and abused, and then a "Do my wife" video featuring Rebecca Moore.

I showered in the RV but a problem with our water heater made it the most brutal shower of my life. I suggested to everyone else they use the showers at the camp site—of course I knew that would be totally "roughing it" for Chloe but the nice thing about the campground at this lake is that there are basically three main campsites, and nobody ever goes back to our area because of the non-obvious, unlabeled turn and 6 mile drive down a one-lane road to get to it. I showed Chloe to the women's showers and went to help Doug with the boat and all the fishing equipment for the next day.

The testosterone was too much for Richard though—but I wouldn't find out until much later in the trip. You see, Richard also knew there was nobody in our section of the campsite, so knowing the only person he'd run into if he went into the ladies' showers was my wife Chloe made him take his chance. Richard tiptoed in and walked around the wall that blocks the view inside from the doorway and saw Chloe in all of her naked glory with a head full of shampoo and her eyes closed. He dropped his towel and moved in behind her and put his hand over her mouth, telling her, "Don't scream—it's just me!"

She didn't scream but she quickly rinsed her eyes clear and turned to face him to find his naked cock jutting out from his body and his hands all over her tits and she said, "Richard, what the hell are you doing?" Now the problem is Richard knows about my threesome fantasies as we've discussed it and her reactions etc many, many times, so he goes right to work on that angle.

"You think Mark sent just you and I to the showers together on accident? Didn't he talk to you about making some of his fantasies come true on this trip?" He asked Chloe as she stood in the water naked, but slightly covering her nipples and pussy.

"W—well yeah... but..." was all Chloe could muster as she thought about what he had just said.

"He told me to start off slow... just a BJ he told me... maybe we'd do more later in the trip if this went well... and I know you're horny after watching porn all day!" Richard said, selling her hard.

Chloe looked up at him and said simply "Richard..." pleading for him to not make the next move.

Richard dropped a rolled towel on the floor in front of him and firmly pushed downwards on my wife's shoulders. As she dropped to her knees in front of him, he filled his hands with her long blond hair and pulled her face right up to his throbbing, hard cock. "Open your mouth!" He commanded her. She looked up at him and barely opened her mouth. The tiny opening she made was enough for him to jam the head of his cock into and moments later the full length of his hard cock was sliding past her lips and into her throat.

Richard fucked my wife's mouth in that campground shower as feverishly as a young man getting his first pussy. Still, for as fast as he plunged his cock in and out of my wife's mouth, he managed to hang on inside her mouth for several fast, furious minutes before pulling out of her mouth and shooting one thick rope of cum after another across her face and her magnificent tits. Then, he picked her up and helped her soap off his cum, kissing her head and neck and tits.

"Acting out that fantasy with me was so hot, Chloe" Richard said, giving Chloe the thought—no—the out—that she had willingly participated.

"You—you really enjoyed yourself just now?" Chloe sheepishly asked him.

"Oh God, yes... Didn't you feel like you were in that Japanese forced BJ scene? You really played the reluctant participant well—I thought I'd cum the moment you opened your mouth!"

Chloe just wanted to save face and get away from it so she said, "Well it doesn't take too much acting talent to get fucked in the mouth by a big, hard cock."

"Thank you Chloe, you're amazing." Richard said to her.

Because she turned to finish her own shower and to dry off, Chloe never noticed Richard reaching down to pick up his cell phone, which he had propped up on the wall facing the area where he'd taken his friend's wife. On the walk back to the RV area he would confirm his hopes for a perfect video of the entire incident. Even the cumshot was perfectly in frame. Combined with the pics of her tits and naked body he shot when he first tiptoed in, he considered his mission accomplished, and his leverage—if needed—secured.

Chloe returned about 15 minutes after Richard did and either out of guilt or from being horny at how she had been coerced into sucking Richard off, her first move when she came into our little bedroom in the RV was to pull my cock out and begin sucking it. After all the porn I'd seen earlier, I needed to cum hard, and I grabbed my wife's head and held her down on me as I bucked up into her mouth. I lasted as long as I could but then erupted inside her mouth and she uncharacteristically swallowed every drop. Needing a bit of a rest, I went down on her, curling my fingers up inside her pussy and pumping her ass with my pinky while sucking and licking her clit.

Chloe came over and over that night—I fucked her roughly, leaving no guesswork to our fellow campers as to what was happening in the rear bedroom and we fell asleep together.

***

Doug had a number of nicknames... "The Tourist", "Shutterbug", "Ansel" to name a few. Doug was cool, enjoyed camping and fishing and outdoors activities as much as the rest of us but he always, always carried his dSLR and bag of lenses wherever we went. We could have been there five times already and he had his camera as if it was the first he'd seen of the place, so it wasn't odd at all that just like the last 3 trips Doug passed on the first trip out on the lake to hike up to the waterfall and take some pics for his digital gallery of "same song, new verse."

It also kept Chloe entertained so that Richard and I could focus on fishing, drinking beer, and not worrying about Chloe wanting to get out of the sun after like, 30 minutes—a fear driven more by her disdain for the heat than for the sun. Doug let Chloe know it would be a hike of at least an hour but the payoff would be worth it. She'd seen snaps from my iPhone before so she was interested in seeing the falls first hand and happily agreed.

Doug and Chloe chatted the entire walk up... about the lake, the falls, the mountains that framed the lake—but as time passed, they talked about other topics... the porn they watched the other night, but not in great detail... the kinds of things the guys talked about when girls weren't around, and vice versa. Doug talked about how he almost pursued a career in photography instead of in engineering... how he tried to keep connected to it. He asked my wife if she had ever considered modeling (she had, in college).

"I wish I had my camera in my hands the other night for your show" Doug said with a smile. "It was so spontaneous and so hot... I don't think any of us knew how far you'd take it."

"I didn't know how far I'd go, to be honest with you... after all the banter, I just thought I'd tease you guys a bit... torture you some... Mark has been—" Chloe said before trailing off.

"Been what?" Doug said, knowing exactly what I had been encouraging.

Chloe have him a glance and said, "You know!"

Doug knew I wanted Chloe to maybe show off a little or a lot this trip—but he also knew I had always wanted Chloe to open up to a threesome or something adventurous. He also had some info from Richard about the night before he thought he might be able to use to his advantage.

"So you're okay with the photo shoot at the waterfall?" Doug asked with genuine happiness in his voice. "That's great! Mark told me some one on one time might help ease you into the trip a bit better. He's really looking forward to seeing the pictures we take. He thinks you're so beautiful—I agree of course!"