She Wanted to Swap

Story Info
Wife's plan to get what she wanted from husband.
13.4k words
3.95
203.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers

Chuck sat at his desk in his den. He was staring at his blank computer screen as he tapped on the keys even though it was off. That was ok because he was not typing words. He was drumming his fingers on the keys. He was just thinking of the fight he had with Liz. Liz was his wife and had been for twelve years now and this one of their biweekly bouts. He could not even remember what it was about but it had to one of three things. It was always one of the three. If it was not about the money she spent on her upkeep or it was about her holier than thou attitude, but it was more than likely what he should be doing to get farther ahead in life. He loved her but hated what she was becoming. Even sex had become just fucking so both of them would get off before rolling over and go to sleep. Even though they had sex three to four times a week, it was just a release of tensions not love.

Now chuck was good looking at six foot four inches and one hundred and eighty eight pounds. With a large chest and worked out three days a week. His dark brown hair had a natural wave that caused it to flow just right with the shape of his face. Which had a kind but forceful look to it. With his dark green eyes that set his face off just right. As he sat there thinking of a time when his wife was the love of his life. And some of that love remained as if he knows that part was still in her. The part that made chuck mad, it was his money that changed her.

Liz or Elisabeth as everyone but chuck called her, had just run a bath and was pouring bath oil in. "I do not know why he gets pissed at me, I'm only trying to help him" she said to herself. As she stood up and dropped her rob and looked at goddess in the mirror. She was admiring the perfect ass that made a nice heart shape when she bent over. Running her hands over her smooth mound that was flat and showed the top of her tight lips and her clit showed as she rubbed, pulling it up and open. Her hands run up her flat stomach that she worked hard to keep that way. Pushing her tits up together and squeezing them. Every time she seen them she thanked the doctor who gave them to her. She was a B cup and was now a D cup. Her body was perfect in every way and she made sure of that.

But now she was getting worried that Charles or chuck as his friends called him, was not seeing what she did for him. She did not love him the same way she used to but she was not about to give up her status in life. If it were not for those fucking prenuptials they signed. Their parents made sure they did to protect each of them. Her problem now is her dad had nothing to give her after he was caught embezzling. He was now serving time. And she had nothing but what Charles gave her and she deserved this life. And Charles needed her even if he did not see it. And he would never find someone even close to the perfection she was. As she submerged in the water and turned the TV on to cover any sound that she may make, she lay with her head resting on the end of the tub. Her hands slide down over her nipples and pinch each one before moving down to find her treasure between her legs.

She lay there fingering her love tunnel as her other hand holds her pussy lips open. The movement of her hand made the water slowly move over her clit. She loved the feeling it made between her legs. It made it harder to think, but she did not care, she would come soon. The TV was loud and masked the sound coming from her. She felt it building up deep inside her pussy and it trying to get out. She was now working her hand faster trying to pull it out of her. She froze as she opened her eyes and looked at the TV. The commercial that was playing stopped her in mid stroke and gave her just what she was looking for. With her plan forming in her mind she goes back to working her pussy over again. She came fast and hard as her hand pushed into her with three fingers in her as far as she could pull them inside. Her thumb pushing hard on her clit as it rubbed over and around it. She body went ridged as her feet pushed her up and her shoulders pushed down making her hips rise out of the water. She could feel her hot juice run down her ass crack as she came. She laid back and made her plans until they were perfect and could not fail. She felt that the world was hers as she lay in the hot bath have her body still vibrating with her orgasm and her plan made.

The next day after chuck left for work she was up making calls to some of her friends that she know would help her out. The first call was to Lisa, she ran a talent agency in town. After Liz explained what was going on and her plan in detail, Lisa said she could help with part of it. And it would cost about fifteen hundred dollars. She said "it will be worth it to prove I am the best thing for Charles. Yes it sounds good and I will get back to you as soon as I get things in motion". She sat down behind the computer and started typing. It took some time to come up with a good looking questionnaire. She was not very good with typing and thought using a computer was beneath her. But by the time chuck was pulling in the drive way, she had what she needed in hand. She put it in her underwear drawer. Now she had to get him into a fight tonight so she could get her plan started. Then she stopped realizing that she had not thought this part out completely. She had to put it on hold for now thinking "dam, I almost fucked this up". That night they fucked and he rolled over and went to sleep, but she lay there thinking about how much he needed her, even if he did not know it. She fell asleep smiling as she know what was best for all.

Charles had been gone for hours when she crawled out of bed. She showered and put on a dress that showed her perfect body. She liked the way males and even female looked at her. She suckled on the lust she seen in the eyes of people watching her. Calling Lisa as she closed front door and heading for her car. The phone rang five times before Lisa picked up her private phone. Lisa started telling her that the host and video crew were no problem but the main actor was a no go. All of her actresses were pretty and did not fit look she was looking for. "Well you got most of what I need and finding someone like that will not be too hard to find. Most women fall into that category. I am just glad I do not have to find someone prettier than me, which would be hard to do". She said just before hanging up and pulling out on the street and heading to the dress shop.

Dinner was on the table when Chuck got home late from work. As he sat down looking over the food spread out in front of him, he knew something was up. The dishes hold some of his favorites as if she was trying to bribe him. He did not know what was coming but something was. As she came in to set down he noticed her dress, one that was new. "How much was the dress and when did you get it and why" he said. As he watched her, looking for something she may be hiding. She sat there for a minute and then reached into her pocket and pulled out a bill from the dress shop. Handing it to him and smiling a cute innocent look as if saying what did I do wrong. As he looked over the paper his face was turning red. "How the hell could you spend fifteen hundred dollars on a dress? Why? What happened to the sweet unselfish girl I married. Some days I would like to trade you for that girl from years ago".

This was the statement that she thought would take a big fight to get. Putting on a face of being pissed off that she worked most of the day to get right. She got up and walk out and headed to the den as he set there eating but not even tasting the food. Twenty minute later she walks back in handing him several pages of paper. She had gone to the den and set there to give the appearance of going on the web. But she just pulled the pages from their hiding place where she had put them a few hours earlier. He looked at her and asked "what is this, divorce papers"? Even though he knows that she would never do that. She would have nothing and she could never live that way now. He looked at the top of the first page and a surprised look sprang over him.

She had that look still on her face. A look that she wished she could lose because her muscles were sore from being forced to hold. She held his eyes with hers as she said "you said you would like to trade me in so here you can. You will see that I am the best thing you will ever get". Staring at him and hoping he could not read what was going on behind them handing him a pen. "Here fill it out and see what you get" she said. He just sat there not sure what was going on. His mind trying to grasp that she had in mind. She could see that he needed a push and added "unless you know I am the best thing in your life and never be able to replace me". He looked back at the header 'Two Week Wife swap'. Pissed with her attitude, he took the pen and started filling in the paper work. She made him fill out her part also, that way he would know what he would be giving up. When he was done, she picked it up and said "I will mail this first thing in the morning". And she headed for den supposedly to get the envelope ready to mail. Closing the door, she called Lisa.

"So he is going along with this" Lisa said.

"I did not even have to push too hard to get him filling out the paperwork. I figure I will have about two weeks to find the right woman for the job. What do you think about meeting at the salon for the full works, my treat of course and we can talk about this more" she said. Lisa had said they will get together in two days and she would keep looking. After she hung up and was setting back down at the table. They did not talk, her mind was busy trying to think and he was just pissed. When he was done eating, still not saying a word to her. He got up tossing his napkin in his empty plate and walked off. He was in the den doing some work trying to get his mind off what had just happened even though he was not sure what had happened. After an hour and a half of working on his paperwork but getting almost nothing done, he walked up stairs to bed.

As he lay there, Liz came into the room and started undressing for bed. He still loved watching her slowly strip and tonight she seemed to be taking longer than normal. She stood five foot five inches in her stocking feet. He watched as she unhooked her bra and let her 36D breasts free. They sagged a little but still looked nice and firm and the money he spent on them they should he thought. She run her hands down over her twenty five inch waist until her thumbs slid inside the strings of her thong panties. Pulling them down over her thirty three inch hips and bending over showing her heart shaped ass. Even in the dim light he could see the tight lips just below her ass. When she turned around her diamond shaped patch of thick dark hair stood out over mound. She was a picture of loveliness and he would have been horny if he was not so pissed. He just rolled over and pretended to sleep until sleep finely took him.

The next two days seamed to fly by for Liz. She spent most of her time in the internet looking for the right somebody. She could not join the local sex sites because it would show up on the credit card and what they would say if someone seen her there. Checking free sites and ads and even the paper, she found some that was close but they still were not what she was looking for. And at ten, she shut down the computer and headed for the salon. For five minute she sat in her car waiting on Lisa before she came up the street. They walked in together and sat down. A cute chubby girl named Connie came over ten minutes later and told them she was ready for them. They continued to chat away as they were led to the back and into a private room. As they talked Connie started the mud packs not paying much attention to the conversation. Connie was just getting ready to tell Liz that she would have to stay still until the mud was dry, when Liz said "I would even pay the girl five thousand dollars for the two weeks".

Before Connie know that she had gasp while trying to recall as much of the conversation as she could. Lisa looked at her as if it was the first time she had seen her all day. With the drying mud on her face, you could tell she had an evil grin there as she said "Liz, the answer to your problem is only a foot from you". The mud on Liz's forehead started to rise as she tried to figure out that she was meaning.

Connie apologized for the gasp and said "I will need you two to stay still as the mud dries". Liz looked over to see Connie waiting for a reply. They said ok and Connie headed for door. Liz watched as her cubby ass moved to the door and was gone. The same evil grin was now of her face as little cracks showed in the mud around her mouth. She took the time to think about how to approach Connie with the proposition.

Connie returned and cleaned them up and started on their hair. Liz made small talk pumping her for information about her home life and Lisa caught on and helps with the interrogation. Connie chatted away not knowing the real reason behind it; she thought they were being nice. When Liz thought she had heard all she needed, she winked at Lisa and got a nod in return.

Liz was setting at the Manicure Table as Connie started her nails. "I have a proposition for you that could be worth five thousand dollars to you for two weeks of your time" Liz said looking straight at Connie.

Connie still trying to recall their conversation and looking shocked and worried asked "what would I have to do".

Liz starts out saying "I am looking to play a big joke on my husband". She goes on to explain about the wife swap and how every two day a film crew would come for about half an hour to get it on tape. That it would be for two weeks and they would have to stay at each other's house. And that her husband would have to play along. Then adding "there will be no kissing or sex of any kind for the time she was there".

"I will have to think about that and talk about with Carl, that's my husband. And get back with you tomorrow. If that is ok with you and I can get your number"? Lisa had already jotted down the number on the back of her business card and handed it to her.

Lisa said before letting the card go, "call me first and I will let her know". Then the two women got up to leave and gave Connie a hug and thanked her as if they had been friends forever and leaving a big tip. Liz did not care about the tip; her husband had more than she needed. And after this, it would always be hers too.

Connie had always had nice and bubbly personality and always had a good word for everyone. But when she got home she was still unsure of what to do or even how to tell Carl. She had a nice supper on the table when he came through the door. As they ate she told Carl about her day. She was looking at her plate when she said "a lady came into the shop today and offered me five thousand dollars to help play a joke on her husband". Carl started choking. She did not see him put a big bit in him mouth just as she told him. It took several minutes for him to stop choking and was able to speak again.

"Do what" he finally said. So she went over it almost word for word. "Do it, we can use the money. Why don't you offer him some of that nice tight pussy of yours and he may give you more on the side. We both know how horny you are most of the time". This made her mad as it was one more string lost in a very strained marriage. But she laughed it off because she did not feel like a fight tonight. It was they seemed to do lately.

The next day at lunch Connie called Lisa and told her she would do it. She just had to know when so that she could get the time off work. She was told that Liz would call her to work out the details and was asked the best time to call her. Lisa called Liz right away to give her the news and work out the final details.

"I would give it a week more before you start this. So it would give time for the letter to get there and go through the process and all. If you try sooner than that, he might start question how fast it was. Then he could check it out and find out what you are doing" Lisa said.

"Good point. I will call her today and set it up for next Monday, if you can have your guys here then. I will have her come to your place so she can ride here with them. It will make it more authentic and all".

"No let her drive there, unless you plane to let her use your car for two weeks" Lisa said.

"I did not think of that, thanks, call you back later and let you know what is going on, bye" Liz said closing her cell phone. Liz put Connie's number in her cell and then burnt the paper in the fireplace. After it was gone she moved the ashes around to hide any remnants that might remain. She was removing all tracks that would lead back to her. She had two hours until Charles would be home and one hour until she could call Connie. As she entered the kitchen to start dinner a thought occurred to her, after this was over, she may get the maid she has been asking for. Instead of the three days a week cleaner they have now. It was not like Charles could not afford it or she did not deserve one.

An hour later Liz called Connie to set things up. "What did your husband say about this? Is he going to go along with it all? This is going to be the best joke I ever pulled on him". She said not letting Connie get a word in. After she had said it she thought that last part sounded forced and hope Connie did not think too hard on it.

"He said it was ok, and that we could use the money and yes, he will go along" Connie said. She thought it best not to tell her what her husband said about the sex part. A part of her was looking forward to all of this. The fight night after night was wearing on her. It was not about money or the lack of it or Carl's vulgar and disrespectful mouth. She might not have even considered it. The one thing she would miss would be the make-up sex after. After she had a copy of a blank questionnaire for her to fill out, just in case chuck asked about it and all the detail like the date and times and. As she hung up the phone and thought about Carl had said last night. He was right about her being horny most of the time lately. But two weeks without it for the money was worth it. She may even try and have the baby she was looking for now they had the extra money.

The next week was going slow for Liz. It had been over a week since she started this and by Friday she would put the next step into play. As the day arrived she stared the e-mail she had made up this week. It took time to get it just right so it looked professional and signed with a name they had made up. She placed it on Charles's plate on the table so it would be the first thing he would see as he sat down.

As he sat down and opened the paper asking "what is this". She said nothing, letting him read it for himself. His mind picks out parts on the letter in his hands. It was to start this Saturday at ten am and it will last two weeks. He is not to contact his wife during the swap and there will be a small interview before Connie would arrive. Liz would leave before Connie arrived and would wait until the crew was done before she could arrive at her destination. It went on to tell them what to take and not take with them. A phone was under lined on the do not take list. And the questionnaire was a signed contract that both had signed for video release. He realized now that his temper got him stuck in the shit and said "shit we are stuck in this shit thanks to you".

She could see anger in his eyes and hopes of sex tonight flew out the door. Even though she was horny as hell with the thrill of all this manipulations she was doing. She would let it go for now, maybe she will get lucky tonight anyway. "I know I read it when it came in and I am sorry" she said. She smiled as she lowered her head so he could not see. He thought she was ashamed as her head went down and his anger mellowed some. But not enough to let him help her pack that night and sex was out of the question; he could barely look at her now. He was asleep before she came to bed wrapped in a blanket all by himself.

Full4life
Full4life
22 Followers