She Wants Rid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's up to you.'

'You are definitely on the pill?'

'Yes, I've already told you.'

That made my mind up as I positioned myself behind her, I didn't dwell on ceremony as I slowly slipped my bare cock inside her. God she was so wet, my cock slipped in so effortlessly.

Lisa replied with a gentle moan.

Mark who was standing near the door with his hand covering his groin looked on shocked as I fucked her bare back.

I made to reach under her to stroke her clit but she took my arm whispering, 'I'm really sensitive after my big O.'

'Okay,' I replied quietly as I began to slowly fuck her.

'Mmmmm, ' that's so nice and slow.

I looked up and saw Mark slyly stroke his cock at the sight of me and Lisa. So as I slipped my full length into Lisa I whispered, 'Mark's playing with himself.'

'Mark, come over let me do that,' instructed Lisa as moments later she was slowly wanking him off.

Mark shuddered in appreciation.

'That good?'

'Oh yes,' he replied under gritted teeth.

'You going to cum again for me Mark?'

'I don't think I can.'

Lisa replied more to herself, 'don't be so sure.'

Meanwhile I continued to fuck Lisa with long slow strokes holding onto her hips as I tried to get as much meat into her as I could. I could feel her G-spot against the top of my knob. 'Is that hitting the spot for you?'

'Oh yes, keep that up I might cum again. How close are you?'

'Getting there.'

'Oh goodie I can't wait for you to cum inside me Steve.'

'I don't think you'll have to wait long.'

'Mmm,' she moaned as she continued to wank Marks cock, before saying, 'I want to see if I can get you two boys to cum together,' as she pushed herself against me.

I groaned.

'Oh yes, fuck me Steve cum inside me, my pussys waiting for your cum.'

'I know,' I moaned, 'I'm getting close.'

'Steve I need to change position a bit this is not going to work.'

'What do you mean?'

Ignoring me Lisa arched her back upwards thus freeing up her arms, she continued this course so her back was against my chest my cock was still deep inside her.

She then began to gently bounce up and down on my cock.

I moaned as I reached up to feel her tits squeezing a nipple.

Lisa moaned in response before inserting a couple of fingers in her mouth and lubing them up with her spit. With her other hand she gripped Mark's cock, I was unsure what she was doing as she brought the hand which had been in her mouth up between Marks legs which were in an inverted V-shape. Then Lisa's hand disappeared behind Mark.

'Uhhh,' he recoiled, 'what are you doing?'

'Just relax, you'll enjoy it.'

'Lisa, Lisa,' he protested but Lisa just ignored him as I saw her hand disappear further up behind him.

This action caused a momentous reaction from Mark, 'oh Lisa what are you...'

'Feel good?'

'I don't know, it, er...'

Mark looked at me bewilderment in his eyes as it suddenly dawned on me what Lisa was doing to him, she was fingering his bum-hole.

'Oh Lisa, I think.'

Lisa then began to move her hand even more furiously as I witnessed her twisting her hand round.

This proved too much for Mark as he came yet again, just a few spurts this time in her mouth and face.

'Mmm,' Lisa replied satisfyingly.

Lisa had been gently bouncing on my cock throughout, never more than half an inch

Still looking at Mark she said, 'Steve you better hurry up and cum or you'll get my fingers up your arse too.'

Keen to avoid this I gripped her tightly and flexing my leg muscles caused her to bounce up and down higher and with more force, squeezing her breasts all subtlety gone, 'you dirty fucking bitch,' I told her, 'you want it, you want my fuckin cum?'

'Yes, you fill my cunt up, fill it up now.'

'Oh,' I moaned as I felt a familiar surge, 'here goes.'

Lisa cried out, 'I can feel you cum inside me, oh, oh yes it feels so warm, feels so good.'

I sat on my haunches as I continued to spit cum deep into Lisa's body. She then collapsed against me, her back hot and sweaty so it felt we'd melted into one big sweaty sexy mess.

'Oh boys,' she moaned, 'that was incredible, so sexy.'

She looked up at Mark who'd already put his pants and trousers on.

'Did you like what I did to you at the end?'

He made to look away.

'Don't worry it doesn't mean you're gay, it's just a trick I learnt in order to make a boy cum really quickly.'

At this juncture I had joined Mark in getting dressed, leaving Lisa sprawled out on the floor, my cum dribbling out of her pussy and onto the towel, the area round her mouth glistened courtesy of the two loads of cum she'd taken from Mark. On the floor behind her the used condoms. She did indeed look a drunken wanton little slut.

'Steve,' jabbed Mark.

'Yeah.'

'I think we'd better go.'

I looked down again at Lisa the personification of all things slutty and dirty, 'you okay?'

'Yes, thanks boys.'

Yet after all we'd done she still had dirty look in her eye. 'Are you sure?'

She smiled, 'Ben.'

'What about him?'

'I think he's a bit sexually frustrated.'

I shrugged my shoulders.

'Next time, I'll maybe invite him?'

I nodded blankly, to me this was just a one-off, but clearly Lisa had other ideas.