She was a Tease

Story Info
She'd led him on for months.
2.4k words
4.32
56.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally had her in my house, and more importantly, in my bed. We'd been kissing and groping each other for about an hour on the couch, and when I suggested moving to the bedroom, she didn't say no. But I'd been here before. She'd been leading me on like this for months, always getting to the point of almost... and then leave. Excuse after excuse, and there I'd be, angry, frustrated, with only my hand for company.

But it was stopping tonight.

So there we were, kissing, touching. Her, beautiful in the flush of lust and desire on her face, laying on my bed with her hair spread out like a halo around her head. Kissing... I love to kiss this woman, she has one of the most passionate mouths I've ever had the pleasure to encounter. I've spent days dreaming of how it would feel around my cock... but the little tease has never even been close to it.

I was on top of her, kissing her hard, moving my mouth slowly to the side of her face and down to her neck. There's a spot, just under the lobe of her ear along the line of her jaw that had always made me crazy. I nibbled it, a little harder than I usually do, and she moaned deeply. Her hand snaked down between us and she squeezed my cock through my pants, causing me to moan in return.

I'd been waiting so long for this. I moved my hand up, trying to get it up under her shirt, but she moved like a snake and stopped me, whispering "We barely know each other" in my ear, followed by that giggle... the one that told me we were almost finished here, at least according to her.

The handcuffs were on the dresser near the bed, right where I'd left them earlier when I found out she was coming over. In one fairly fluid move, I turned her over onto her stomach and grabbed the cuffs from the dresser. She didn't hear the sound of metal on metal as I straddled her waist; she was laughing, telling me to be careful or I'd hurt her. It wasn't until I had one hand bent back to the small of her back that she started to understand what was going on, and started to struggle.

First one, then the other cuff clicked into place around her wrists. I sat back, enjoying my handiwork.

She was face down on my bed, with her hands cuffed behind her. I ran my hands up under her shirt, and undid the clasp of her bra. She was talking, telling me that it was ok, that if I let her go she wouldn't do or say anything to anyone. Telling me that she was sorry.

I ignored her and slowly moved my hands up and down her back, and then slowly down around and under her sides, feeling the full round weight of her breasts in my palms. She was struggling under me, kicking her feet around but I outweighed her by at least fifty pounds.

I pushed her shirt up farther, so that it was bunched up around her shoulders. Her skin was like ivory, cool to the touch and pale enough to be able to see the veins beneath. Beautiful, so beautiful. Moving my hands down and underneath her again, I found her nipples with my fingers and pinched them both, hard. She screamed, writhing under me harder, but I just sat down harder, letting her know that there was no way I was going to let her go.

I'd had about as much fun as I could like this, so I flipped her over, quickly, not giving her any time to react. As I admired her breasts, and the flat of her stomach, she started to get louder about her objections, complaining that the cuffs were too tight, that they were hurting her wrists. I gave her a look, ignored her and started kissing and licking my way up from her navel to her breasts, slowly trailing my tongue up to first one nipple then the other. She struggled against me, saying "no" over and over again as I kissed and sucked and bit them, left, then right, then left again.

Feeling her body arch under me and her nipples getting harder and harder every time my mouth touched them was exciting me more and more. But her constant chatter and begging, although exciting as well, was getting to be an annoyance.

Her shirt was bunched up at her shoulders, so I pulled it up into her mouth, gagging her with it. Her eyes went wide, and she moaned into the gag. It was quieter, and so much sexier.

I hadn't said a word to her yet, just continued to touch and kiss all of the bits of exposed skin I could reach without getting off of her. After a few minutes, I stopped and making sure I had her attention, I smiled and pulled the key to the cuffs out of my pocket. She got this look of relief in her eyes, and I flipped her back over, so that I could get at the cuffs. I unlocked only one, and then turned her back over. Her face was so hopeful, and the look stayed there until she realized that I was pulling her arm up to cuff her to the headboard of the bed. She started fighting me, trying to buck me off, pull her wrist out of my grasp, anything that she could do. Behind the shirt in her mouth, she was screaming.

But none of that stopped me from pulling her arms up over her head, snaking the cuffs behind the cast-iron decoration of the headboard and locking them back in place. Straddling her chest, looking down at her, seeing that the relived look had been replaced by one of complete terror, I started laughing.

Which is when she started crying.

Behind the makeshift gag in her mouth she was begging me to stop, not to hurt her, to let her go. More of the same. I had no intention of letting her go. Maybe ever. And that's exactly what I told her. I insinuated that there had been others in the exact circumstances she was in. Hinted at murder, dismemberment, a shallow grave in the woods. I told her that if she ever wanted to leave this room alive she had to do exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, for as long as I wanted.

Her eyes were wide, tears running down the sides of her head as she nodded her agreement. I climbed off of her chest and busied myself with her jeans. They were tight on her nice round ass and shapely legs, and I considered cutting them off at first, but just ended up pulling them off of her.

She wasn't wearing panties. I called her a dirty little slut and ran the tip of my finger along the line of her slit. She moaned at my touch, trying to wriggle away from me, but it was too late. I had found out her secret: she was soaking wet, her lips full and swollen and her clit rock-hard. I slowly pushed my finger inside her, finding her just as wet and hot inside as out. I fingered her slowly, calling her a whore and a slut, asking her if she liked being used like this, telling her she was a dirty, dirty girl and that she should be ashamed. She thrashed around as I fucked her with first one and then two fingers, curling them up and finding that spot. She was going crazy, and I could tell from her moaning and the clenching of her pussy around my fingers that she was getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Are you going to cum while I finger you?" I asked, "Do you like to be raped by my fingers?" She moaned something that sounded like "No!" but her hips bucked up against my hand at the same time and then her pussy clenched tight around my fingers as she came, all the time crying and moaning "no" over and over.

It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. And we were just getting started.

As she finished cumming with my fingers in her pussy, I reached down and removed the gag from her mouth. Before she could say or do anything, I moved forward so that I was straddling her chest. I reached down and pinched both of her nipples, hard. She screamed and I told her that she'd better be quiet, or she'd find out what real pain was. Eyes wide, she managed to be mostly quiet while I busied myself with her breasts. They were round and full, the skin smooth, the nipples hard and taut. She was squirming and thrashing around under me, her body obviously responding to my touch, even if she didn't want it to.

After a few minutes, I moved forward a little more so that I was sitting on her breasts with my cock right above her face. She knew what was coming, or at least thought she did. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my cock. I pumped it a few times, just to make sure she was paying attention and to get it nice and hard. The tip of it was wet from the pre-come leaking out of it, and I pushed it down and smeared it around on her lips. She moved her head to the side, causing me to draw a line up the side of her face. So sexy, but not what I wanted.

Without warning I drew my hand back and slapped her, hard, on her left cheek. Her eyes went wide again, wider than they had been, and tears started welling out of them again. I told her not to fucking move, or she'd get worse. Without waiting for any response, I took my cock and started rubbing it against her lips again. I could see her wanting to move, to twist her head away in disgust, but she didn't. She was being a good little slut and I when I told her so, she moaned again.

I slowly rubbed my cock all over her pretty little face; her mouth, her cheeks, her eyes and her nose. Once she was used to that, I started to hit her with my cock, softly at first, just a tap on her lips, but eventually I was using it like a club against her face. She was moaning and whimpering under me, wanting so badly to try to twist away from my assault, but there was nothing she could do. I told her to open her mouth, and she did it without hesitation.

As I slipped the head of my cock between her lips, I reached back with one hand and found her slit with my fingers. She was completely soaked; so wet that there was a growing dark spot on the sheet between her legs. I looked her right in the eyes and told her how dirty she was to enjoy being raped so much. She moaned and I felt her pussy clench around my finger. I smiled, slowly stroking my cock in and out of her mouth while I fingered her cunt.

I called her a slut and a whore, told her that I was going to make her dirty little pussy cum again. Told her how sexy she was tied to the bed, how much I was going to enjoy fucking her over and over.

I fucked her mouth faster and harder. I was shoving my entire length into her and she took it over and over, getting hotter and wetter the entire time. I wanted to cum so badly, cover her face with it, but I wanted to fuck her more than anything, had from the beginning. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, smacked her with it a few more times, then, replacing the gag, I moved down between her legs.

Without pausing, I slid my cock deep into her pussy. She was so completely wet and ready that there was no resistance at all, and since I'd moved so quickly down between her legs, she didn't have time to resist. Her moan / scream was as much from lust as it was from the feelings of humiliation and violation she was feeling. Her hips bucked up off the bed as I started to slowly fuck her, and I think she came again, at least it sure felt and sounded like she did.

I bent over her, lying fully on top of her and holding her down as I continued to fuck her. My mouth traveled over her shoulders and neck and face, my tongue and teeth leaving a trail of bite marks and saliva. She was crying, moaning, screaming through the gag in her mouth as I pistoned in and out of her. She was so wet I could feel it on her thighs.

I started whispering in her ear, telling her how much I loved raping her tight pussy, telling her she was a perfect little slut and whore. Told her how dirty she was to enjoy being fucked like this. I said that she must secretly want to be raped all the time.

I told her that she'd never be able to have sex again without thinking of the way that I was fucking her now, using her like a piece of meat. I said that all she was was a hole, a place for me to put my cock and that every time she was with a man from now on, she'd wish it were me fucking her.

She cried and moaned and screamed some more, and came at least one more time. I stopped counting after a while, except to note each one and tell her how dirty she was to come so hard from being raped. She was barely moving any more, really, her resistance now just a barely audible moan every time I stabbed deep into her with my cock. She didn't even move when I pulled out of her cunt, straddled her stomach and sprayed my cum all over her chest and face.

I climbed off the bed and got dressed. I stood over her for a few minutes, admiring my work. Her body was shaking. Cum and tears streaked her face. She looked so beautiful, like a work of art. I told her that I loved her like this, and that I'd be back in a few hours to clean her up and start again.

And I told her that I'd bring a friend this time.