She was a Vision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the familiar sensations of riding on her motorcycle returned. It felt longer than last time but honestly he wouldn't know any different. Soon she stopped and went inside. She unzipped her suit and he could see ... her place?

"We're back?"

"Where else would we be?"

"I was afraid you were letting me go."

"Well don't worry about that, I'm far from done with you."

That made his heart and member swell.

***

Nali loved to cook, few things in the world made her happier. She really loved cooking for someone else. Starving she ran to the kitchen and cooked away fixing a nice big lunch which she lovingly feed to Taylor. God she loved feeding him like this.

She wanted nothing more right now than to run to her bedroom and do him. But she knew she needed a few more hours.

"Taylor baby, what do you do on your day off?"

"Some of the guys from the paper and I play poker."

"Ooh, now that's an idea."

She grabbed some cards from a drawer and started shuffling.

"It's gonna be hard to play poker like this."

"You're right, blackjack it is."

"We playing for anything?"

"I would suggest strip but we're both naked already."

"Alright then how about if I win you have to tell me something about yourself."

"No can do little man."

"Oh come on."

"I already know all I need to know about you. So there's no quid pro quo. No, here's the stakes if you win more than half the hands I won't blindfold you when I screw your brains out tonight."

He gulped, and then answered "Deal."

***

Nali set out four cards. After looking at hers she let Taylor see his. He had a 5 and a 7.

"Stay."

"Hit."

She drew a card.

"Bust, that's one you need ten more."

The turns went by until only one remained. He and Nali had tied, though he suspected she had allowed this. His cards were 8, 2 & 10. He was going to win. Nali had too many cards for him not to. He began thinking about the night that lay ahead. He was gonna have a wonderful erotic time. This time they would go all the way. This time there'd be no blinders. This time he would get to see his goddess.

"Hit! Bust."

"Ooh we're gonna have so much fun."

***

Nali virtually ran to her room. No more waiting no more planning. This was it. She couldn't wait another second and she didn't have to.

***

Taylor smiled as his bound and blindfolded body bounced off the bed. He felt her massive body land on the bed above him. His private stood at attention. Every nerve on his body was on fire. His lack of sight made the experience far more visceral. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth probing and attacking like a lustful animal. With a passion he had never felt before he returned her advances.

Suddenly her mouth left his. Before he could complain however it returned - further south. He gasped as she seemed to devour his manhood. Fireworks were starting to go off behind his eyes as his already overtaxed nerves began to explode. Just when he thought he was going to cum she stopped.

"Come here."

She drug down him the bed by his feet. She lowered herself onto him again. She then began riding him again. She started slowly again but quickly speed up. Taylor was lost in the thrill of her manipulations. Her arms and legs entwined him pulling him deep inside her and his face into the warm flesh of her abdomen.

Lost in a world of lust the two thrust into one another screaming out in ecstasy. Suddenly the flood gates open and he poured everything he had into her. Then she came crushing him into her with a blissful strength he had never known.

He must have blacked out because the next thing he remembered was being washed off in what felt to be a sink.

"You know when I left here Friday I had such a simple plan: kidnap a sexy guy, keep him blindfolded and under my control for three days and see if that made for great sex. Then I was gonna dump him back where I found him. He would never see me again - or ever actually."

"Oh."

It was all he could think to say. It couldn't end, not after that.

"Then I found you and knew you'd be perfect. Problem is you're too perfect. You're just the right size, you're a great guy I could talk to forever and now I find out you're the best lover I've ever had. You have a life you need to get back to which means I need to let you go. But for the life of me I can't. I can't bear the thought of going back to my life before I took you. But I don't want you to hate me either."

"Nali, I could never hate you, and I can't imagine going back to my old life either."

"Before you say anything be warned if you agree there's no going back. I told you I can't stand the idea of letting you go. You will spend the rest of your life in my breasts or in my bed. You will have no contact with your old life. You will be mine and mine alone. What do you say?"

"Yes."

"Then there's only one thing left to do."

He felt himself tucked back into his new home.

"I think you deserve to see what you chose."

The scarf came off and he saw himself in the large mirror on her closet door. Then he saw her for the first time. It only confirmed what Taylor knew about his love from the moment he met her:

She was a vision.

12