She was Always the Evil Twin... Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan's night with Lily continues.
4.3k words
4.41
65.2k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is said that there are few experiences more terrifying than being unable to breathe. The initial confusion is quickly replaced by absolute panic and fear that you are on the verge of death, as well as feelings of utter helplessness. And those are only the mental aspects. The agony of having lungs that are practically on fire and screaming out for oxygen that does not seem to be coming any time soon is almost indescribable to anyone who has never experienced it. And as Lily was finding out, there is good reason why people tend not to want to.

Of course, it is common knowledge that some people do enjoy that sort of thing, particularly people into certain forms of BDSM. But Lily was not one of those people. And now the confusion had gone.

Her twin sister, Megan, had drugged her with a sleeping pills earlier that night, just after their parents had gone out for their round-the-world cruise. She had tied her to a bed in the guest bedroom, completely naked, and was preparing to take her virginity. Lily's initial fears, both of the potential incest and the fact that her twin was, to put it bluntly, completely bat-shit fucking crazy, had given way to a repressed, long held lust she had felt for her twin, something that even she had not been aware of until just then. But now, the situation had gone awry.

Megan was smothering her. One hand pressing against a piece of duct tape covering her mouth, the other pinching her nose shut. She had given Lily absolutely no warning. And now Lily was desperately struggling and wriggling in both terror and desperation, fighting against her bonds, and trying to get her sister's hand off her nose. Meanwhile, her eyes, locked with Megan's, pleaded with her for mercy.

Megan just kept staring back, impassively.

Eventually, though, she relented, and released Lily's nose. Lily's gasps for breath through her nose reverberated noisily across the room, as the much-needed air flooded her burning lungs.

Meanwhile, Megan continued to look, a smile playing over her face.

"You make such funny faces when you can't breathe, Lil," she commented. "Just heightens your cuteness, if you ask me. In fact, I think I'd like to see it again..."

Lily screamed from behind the gag, and desperately shook her head at Megan, the tears now streaming down her eyes.

Ignoring them, Megan took hold of her nose and cut off the air to her lungs, again.

She didn't do it for as long, this time, but it still felt like hours to Lily. She just kept staring into her eyes, some more. Then she released her nose, let her get her breath back, and started again. She repeated this several more times after that, to varying lengths of time.

On the third occasion, Lily started to realise something. Megan's eyes never left hers the entire time she was suffocating her. There had to be a reason for that. It was hard to think of it at first because, obviously, the last thing you can do when struggling for air is concentrate. But eventually, she managed to figure out what it was that her sister wanted. When she was released for her fifth breath of air, she kept her eyes on her sister's, the same intent look in them. Her sister soon picked this up as well. It caused her to pause.

"Do you think that I would suffocate you to death?" She asked.

Lily shook her head.

"Really? Are you absolutely sure of that? You know that I've always wanted to do it to someone."

Lily nodded. To be frank, what Megan had just said did not surprise her even remotely. She just hoped that it had never actually happened.

"Let's see about that," she said. Then she pinched her nose shut again.

This time, she held it longer than the others. So long, that Lily was quite certain she was going to pass out. It was one of the most painful ordeals she had experienced in her 18 years. But she did not try and plead with her sister. She just ensured their eyes remained locked.

Eventually, Megan let go.

"I think you're starting to understand," she said. "But I need to ask anyway. Do you still love me? Do you still want to do this?"

Lily nodded.

Megan smiled, and removed the duct tape. Then she asked Lily "So, do you know what the point of that was?"

Lily met her gaze. "I do."

"Good. Then do you want me to do it again?"

"No," Lily replied. "I don't WANT you to do it again. It was one of the scariest and most awful experiences of my life. But if you want to do it again, you can."

Megan nodded. "Well, I'm not going to. Don't worry."

She leaned over and kissed her sister again. Her skilled tongue once again darted into her mouth and started to play with and wrestle Lily's. Lily closed her eyes, and continued to breathe heavily, still trying to soothe her lungs and at the same time enjoying the kiss. She was starting to get the feel of what to do -- she was a fast learner, and it didn't take long for her to start to pick up the subtleties of kissing -- when to open and close the mouth, when to move her tongue and how to avoid the teeth.

When she was finished, Megan sat back up. Then she lay next to her again.

"I think you have earned your access to my boobs," she said. Then she turned Lily's face round so it was facing her, and carefully pushed her left boob into her mouth. As her sister's lips curled around the nipple and began to suck, she leant her head back and sighed with satisfaction.

Lily sucked and nibbled on the nipple she had been given, with increasing confidence. It was a strange taste. But she didn't care -- it was her twin sister's boob. The one she had been so jealous of when they first hit puberty. The one she had seen so often but never once thought she would get to touch, never mind suck on. But for the moment at least, it was one that she wanted.

They lay there like that for quite a while, the silence broken only by Megan's noises of arousal and Lily's sucking. Then they stopped so that Megan could give her the other one, and she sucked on that for a while longer. There was no point saying or doing anything else. Both just wanted to enjoy this. Megan's hand was now stroking the back of her twin's head, running through her hair and otherwise toying with it. She looked almost like she was breast-feeding her. If she was lactating, she probably would have been.

But eventually, she took her boobs out of Lily's mouth.

"This next challenge is going to be even tougher, I'm afraid," she said. "I've had several girls walk out on me because I asked them to do this. But they weren't you. So I have no fear..."

"Okay. Hit me," Lily replied.

"You really want to use that choice of words?" Megan asked, stroking her sister's cheek.

"No. Sorry! Didn't think!" Lily almost laughed.

"Good!" Megan patted her. "Anyway. I'm going to kneel over you, and hold your mouth open with my fingers. Then I'm going to wee into it, and you're going to swallow it all. If you spill any onto the sheets, you're washing them by hand."

Lily's stomach churned. The idea of drinking someone else's piss was not something she was particularly keen on. She was squeamish enough as it was. But she also knew that she was in no position to argue. Besides, she knew it was the next "challenge," and having just been through the suffocation torture that her sister had imposed upon her, there was no way she was backing out now. So, with some reluctance, she nodded her understanding.

Megan swung her leg over her sister and moved immediately into a kneeling position just above her face. Then she held her nose shut in order to make her open her mouth. Immediately, she pushed her fingers between her teeth and forced them apart. Then, after a few moments (Megan always got stage fright when she needed to piss), a steady stream flowed into Lily's mouth.

The taste struck Lily immediately. It was absolutely disgusting. Probably one of the worst things that had ever passed her lips, and that was including the time she ate a raw egg on a dare. It was a real struggle for her not to gag, and an even greater struggle to force the vile liquid down her throat. What was more, Megan's stream never seemed to end. She had probably been holding it in for a while.

Megan, meanwhile, was very busy concentrating on directing her flow into Lily's mouth. She knew that her sister was hating this, and despite everything, she was almost ashamed of herself for doing it. Even for her, it was a bit far. But she knew it was a vital part of her plan.

Eventually, she eased off, and stopped.

"You did it," she breathed.

Lily could only nod.

"In that case, I think you have earned the right to be untied," Megan said, quickly moving to untie first Lily's wrists, and then her ankles. Then she helped her sister to her feet and, supporting her with one arm, guided her to the bathroom.

"Do you need to be sick?" she asked.

Lily didn't answer. She just closed her eyes, and breathed heavily, clearly concentrating hard. Eventually, she looked Megan square in the eyes, and shook her head.

"Thank God," Megan muttered, as she opened the cupboard under the sink and removed a bottle of mouthwash, which she handed to her sister.

Lily swigged and gargled, before eventually spitting it out. But she needed two more, plus a proper brushing before her mouth felt clean again. Then she turned to face her sister.

"Have you got anything more for me?" She asked, with a firmness that Megan had not been expecting.

"Yes, actually. One more. And I must tell you, this one will be much harder than the other two."

"Oh, really? I find that hard to believe!" Lily snarled.

Megan grimaced at this tone. "Well, this one's harder. Because you actually have a choice to make. A very important one."

"I've come this far, Megsy," Lily said. "I'm sure I can take it. What is it?"

"Well..." Megan paused. "It's quite simple. You have to give me some more blackmail material. Nothing illegal, like that video of you doing drugs I showed you earlier. More something of you doing something that would humiliate you if it were made public."

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, surprised by this.

"What I mean is that I want something to make you willing to comply with my wishes, but not so incriminating that it could give you an out." Megan explained. "Let me elaborate. I don't want this to last just one night. I want you to be more than just a notch on my belt. I want this to be permanent."

"You mean you want us to be together? Romantically?" Lily asked.

"Something like that. But that seems to imply a relationship of equals. I don't want that. I've never wanted that. I don't know if you've noticed, but my appetite is insatiable. I'm tired of going out on the pull every time I want a quick fuck," Megan said. "I want someone who can give me sex on tap. Someone I can fuck whenever I want, and act out all of my fantasies on. Someone who will never be able to turn me down. Basically, I want a sex slave."

"And that's what you want me to be? Your slavegirl?"

"Yes."

"And the extra blackmail material? Why do you need that?"

"Well, I want collateral. To make sure that you'll do whatever I want, and won't back out the moment you start getting cold feet, or going off me. I can't use that video I showed you earlier because that would get you arrested. I want something I can just upload to a porn site or one of those social media sites for BDSM enthusiasts. Basically, something that gives you a reason not to be able to say no to me."

"Isn't that... Listen, Megsy," Lily now felt even more nervous than she had ever been before. "If you want a relationship, then that's fine. But what you're proposing sounds like it would be committing quite a few crimes."

"I know," Megan replied. "That's a risk I'm willing to take. But I'm confident it won't come to that. Not with you."

This comment shouldn't have caught Lily off guard, but it did. It felt strangely weird to hear her sister say that. Either it was a very big assumption, or a very astute observation.

"If you need time to think about whether you're interested, then you can have it. But until such time as you agree, nothing will happen between us."

Lily nodded her understanding.

"Do you need me to give you some time to think about it?" Megan asked.

"No," Lily replied. "I think I need to ask you some questions. They might make my decision easier."

"Oh okay," Megan said. "Fire away!"

Lily had to think long and hard. She needed to know exactly what she was getting herself into. A brief assessment of her situation reminded her that she was still sitting, naked, with her equally naked sister. They had already gone way further than siblings ever should. And yet they had still ignited Lily's passions. At this point, she would have given her front teeth to fuck her twin. Those certainly weren't thoughts one has every day! But she also had to think about whether Megan might want her to do something so awful and incomprehensible that she wanted to back out, but then couldn't, and had to go through with it.

Eventually, she asked her first question.

"What kinds of interests do you have?"

"That's a good question," Megan replied. "Well, as you've probably gathered, I like bondage and domination. Tying people up and taking control of their lives is a big thing for me. I also really like making girls orgasm repeatedly. Like, where you tie them down and vibrate them to orgasm. Then you do it again, and again. The power I have over them is a huge turn-on for me."

The next question had an answer that Lily was dreading.

"That forcing me to drink your pee earlier? Is that an interest?"

"Sometimes," Megan said. "If I'm feeling particularly malicious, I want to really rub in the helplessness of the situation, or I want to test your loyalty, I might do. But I promise I would never go as far as the other one."

"So you would never make me... well, you know. But I would probably have to drink your piss again?"

"I think so."

"Are there any other disgusting things I'll have to do if I were to be your sex slave?"

This made Megan pause to think for a moment.

"Not really. Not you, anyway. I really like rimming, so if you get disgusted by that, then maybe. I'll just make you wash your asshole more thoroughly every time you bath."

That answered that. So Lily thought some more.

"What else do you like? Do you..." she shuddered. "How do you feel about public nudity?"

"Well, I would never want anyone who wasn't me to see your body. But I've always fantasised about having a naked slave accompany on my walks, so I expect in the summer time, I might make you join me on my outdoor walks around the grounds. And you'll probably be naked on those walks. But I promise we'd never leave the property or go within view of anyone else when that happens."

Lily and Megan's family lived on a 23-acre plot of land -- a fair portion of it was garden, and very well decorated with stone structures, statues and water features. The rest of it was woodland and forest; the old owner had used it as a hunting ground for his rich friends. But that had been stopped when their parents had taken over. The girls used to love going there for walks when they were kids, and even now still ventured out into the woodland together. The old treehouse they'd had built when they were about eight was still there, although it had been updated and modernised a little.

"And I'll be the only one who's naked?" Lily asked

"Of course. Maybe we'll go to the old treehouse and play around in there. Replace those old memories with new ones!"

Lily still wasn't sure how she felt about this, but it wasn't enough to put her off. Eventually, she asked one final question.

"Is there anything else you feel I should know about it?"

"Well, there is one thing," Megan said. "I like kissing. A lot. And I like using a lot of tongue. So quite a lot of our time together will be spent with my tongue in your mouth."

Lily nodded.

"Okay," she replied. "I think I know enough to have made a decision."

Megan's expression changed to one of pure concern.

"Oh, okay," she said. "And?"

Lily took a very deep breath.

"What kind of blackmail material did you have in mind?"

Megan could hardly hide the enormous smile that she felt coming across her face.

"I was thinking maybe a couple of naked photos would suffice. Nothing too strenuous."

"All right," Lily said. "Where do you want me?"

--- --- ---

It took about ten minutes to get the photos done -- Lily had thought Megan would want to use her phone, but Megan had insisted on using an old-fashioned polaroid camera in one of the drawers. Then she had wanted her in various positions, many of which showed off each of her most private areas: on her back, with her legs in the air in a "v" position; on all fours, her bum facing the camera; on her side; playing with her boobs; touching herself. And several more.

Eventually, Megan had everything she needed. She gathered up the photographs, made Lily stay where she was, and left the room. Lily was waiting for about ten more minutes. Then Megan returned.

"Okay," she said. "They're safely locked away. You won't be able to find them. And neither will anyone else except me."

"I guess it's official then," Lily said. "I'm your slavegirl."

"Yes, I guess it is." Megan said.

There was a moment's silence.

Then they both burst out laughing.

It was a very bizarre reaction on both girl's parts. And it was hard to explain exactly why they were laughing. Maybe it was a brief moment where the strangeness of the situation dawned on them. Maybe it was the formality of their tone for what was, in fact, a sexual arrangement. Or maybe they had just remembered they were twins and suddenly felt like they could laugh at the same thing together. But it went on for several minutes.

Eventually, Megan began to control herself. She went over to Lily, took her in her arms, and held her close. Her hand reached up to stroke her hair, and her other hand slid down to slowly caress her ass.

"I love you," she said, softly.

"I love you too," Lily replied, just as softly.

Then they kissed. This wasn't like the aggressive, predatory kissing that Megan had used on Lily earlier. This time it was soft, gentle and tender. It was like that of lovers. Their tongues gently caressed each other, their breathing coming slow and steady through their noses, and their hands roaming freely across each other's bodies. Lily's eyes were tight shut as the kiss deepened, but Megan kept hers open. She wanted to look at her sister's face as she did it.

Eventually, they broke apart.

"I think..." Megan said breathlessly. "I think it's time for the main event. Don't you?"

"I've thought that for the last hour!" Lily quipped.

Megan chuckled. Then she pushed Lily back onto the bed, and went down on her knees, bringing her face level with her twin's pussy. However, before she could so much as get started, Lily piped up.

"Can we do it together?"

"What?" Megan said in surprise.

"I want to do you as well."

"Ahhh..." Megan moved back into an upright position, and got to her feet. "So... we 69?"

"69," Lily agreed.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Megan smiled. She got up and helped her sister's legs up onto the bed. Then she clambered on and moved around so that her legs were on either side of Lily's face. "Do you know what to do?"

"No," Lily confessed.

"Well, that's not actually a bad thing. Sometimes a virgin tongue is as good as a skilled one. It's not too hard. Hold on one second..." She moved around so that she was facing the right way. Then she parted her pussy lips slightly with her fingers. "You see this?" She asked, once she'd found her clitoris.

Lily nodded.

"That's the clitoris. Just aim for that, and you'll be fine for tonight. I'll give you proper lessons later."

"Okay," Lily said, suddenly somewhat shyly.

12