She was Always the Evil Twin... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Megan eased up and moved to get off the bed. Lily gazed at her from the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

After cleaning herself off in the bathroom, Megan re-entered the bedroom and sat on the bed, gently caressing Lily's boobs and circling her nipples with both hands. Lily closed her eyes and moaned softly, enjoying the feeling.

"That was pretty intense, Lil," she breathed. "Did you enjoy it?"

Lily nodded her head.

"You ready for another one?"

Lily's eyes sprang open, and looked at her sister in surprise.

"I'll take that as a yes," Megan smiled wryly, without giving her time for a response, and picked up the vibrator.

Lily didn't even have time to process this before the stimulation on her pussy began all over again. She was more sensitive now because she had only just orgasmed, but Megan turned the Hitachi up a couple of settings and pressed it right up against her pussy. Lily began to jerk as the stimulation overwhelmed her and caused her to lose control of her body completely. Loud, almost feral noises emitted behind her gag.

Megan had done this to her several times before - giving her a slow, sensual orgasm, then several very fast and intense ones. It was always a surprise when she did it. But when she did, she would always wipe Lily out from the pleasure.

If it wasn't for her bonds, Lily would have been casting about wildly as first one, then two, then three orgasms wracked her body in quick succession. Megan was holding the Hitachi steady, keeping track of her sister's movements and idly fondling her boobs with her other hand as she did so.

Eventually, by the time the third orgasm hit, Lily had had enough. She tapped hard on the headboard three times - the triple tap signal. Megan turned the Hitachi off and dropped it onto the floor. She moved up so that she was lying right next to her now exhausted twin. Reaching over, she peeled the tape off her mouth.

"Was that nice?" She whispered softly to her.

"It was amazing," Lily admitted, breathlessly. "I don't think I have any more strength left to get up now."

"You and me both," Megan said, stifling a yawn. "Can't be fucked to do my teeth tonight. Can you?"

Lily chuckled and shook her head.

"What do you say we call it a night and get some sleep? There's plenty more where that came from in the morning!"

Because neither girl had any assignments left, and their first exams weren't for another two months, their coming weekend was empty. They had been tempted to return home, but that was a long train journey away, and as much as they loved their parents, they wanted to be together this weekend.

Lily was in complete agreement with Megan's suggestion. Megan had released her and helped her to the bathroom so that she could spend a penny. Then they had gone back to bed and Megan had secured Lily's wrists to the bedpost with some leather cuffs - this was partly so that, in the morning, Megan could give her some early morning torment, and also so that, if Lily needed to use the bathroom in the night, she would have to wake Megan up first, so she could accompany her. Megan liked to make sure that Lily got absolutely no privacy when they were alone together, and also needed to make sure that she didn't masturbate, which she had been banned from doing; all of her orgasms had to come from Megan.

Once that was done, Megan covered her sister with the duvet, climbed in beside her and the two settled down to sleep, both with the same contented smile on their faces. For tonight at least, they could be happy.

Picking a lock is conceptually very simple - assuming most locks into a building will be the standard pin-and-tumbler lock, a simple tension wrench and long, thin piece of metal (or pick) will be all that is necessary. In practice, however, it is very difficult to do - you have to know the exactly correct pressure to apply, and know what to listen for. Your touch must be so sensitive as to feel even the slightest force.

As you can imagine, a skilled lockpick will only become so skilled if they spend many hours of practice. And a skilled thief will learn how to pick a lock under the threat of being spotted and being as quiet as possible so as not to disturb the occupants of the property they are planning on robbing - or, in fact, anyone else.

But the two men outside Flat 213 had been locksmiths for two full decades before they had been recruited. Their skill was undeniable.

It took them almost no time at all to get all of the pins pushed into place, and made not a single sound while doing it.

They cautiously slid the door open, and looked around. The lights were all off, so the occupants were all in bed.

The first one, a cockney named Gary, or "Gaz" as he liked to call himself, whispered to his companion. "Looks like everyone is asleep?" He paused. "I'm thinking we creep in, quiet as a mouse, try and get to the bedroom and hit 'em before they even realise they're awake. What do you reckon, Kev?"

Kevin, a heavyset man with a slight Northern accent, rasped "Good plan. But what if they fight back? We get the knives out?"

"Nah," Gaz whispered back. "Knives'll only risk an accident. Have you got the shooter?"

Kevin reached into the back of his jeans and pulled the handgun out. It was a Beretta 92, the kind you could only get on the black market in the UK. It was deliberately only loaded with blanks - its purpose was chiefly for scaring the target.

"Good. If we keep that pointed at their heads, they'll be more compliant."

"Right. Let's do it."

They slowly eased the door all the way open, and, staying in a crouched position, made their way into the flat and right over to the bedroom door. They didn't bother using a torch - instead, they just allowed their eyes to get used to the dark.

Gaz looked back at Kevin, and, through hand signals, indicated he should take the one sleeping on the right. Then he held up all five fingers and slowly dropped each one, as a countdown.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

CRASH!!

The two men burst right in, and lunged at the two girls in bed.

Kevin yanked Megan out of the bed and pinned her to the floor, the gun pressed against her cheek and his knee across her back, one hand holding her head down. She had barely even had time to wake up, and aside from a grunt of surprise, made little noise.

"Scream..." he hissed. "... and I'll blow your fucking brains out."

Gaz tried to do the same to Lily, but quickly realised he couldn't. She let out a howl of pain as she was seemingly pulled back by the bed, and almost managed to scream, but Gaz, thinking quickly, clamped a hand over her mouth. With his other hand, he fumbled around on the floor, found something that felt like a cloth, and forced it into Lily's mouth.

Using one hand to keep it in place, he reached for the bedside table lamp next to the bed and switched it on.

Looking up and surveying the scene, he quickly saw that there was something wrong.

The two girls that they had just surprised looked absolutely nothing like the girls they had been instructed to take. They were looking for a girl with short, blonde hair and a girl with long, red hair. These two girls were virtually identical in appearance, and their hair was brownish. They had seen pictures of their targets, and could clearly see without even bringing them up that these two were not them.

"These don't look like the girls we were sent to pick up," Gaz addressed Kevin.

"I was thinking the same thing," Kevin replied. "They don't look nothin' like the pictures."

"Hold on," Gaz reached into the pouch on his belt and pulled out a set of cable ties. He threw them to Kevin. "You get that one tied up, then you mind this one. I'm gonna talk to the boss."

As Kevin set about doing what he'd been told, Gaz reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone and searched for the contact. Then he dialled and put the phone to his ear.

It answered on the first ring.

"Marie, it's me," he said.

"Allo!" Marie replied. "Did you get the goods?"

"Not quite..." he looked at the two girls writhing on the bed. "We went to the flat you pointed us to, and... well, it wasn't occupied by the two girls you told us to snatch."

"What do you mean?" Marie replied, sounding very shocked.

"Well, it's..." as he looked at it, the weirder it began to seem. "It's two girls who look about the same age as the ones we were sent to snatch. But they don't look like them at all. They look like identical twins. But... here's the thing. They're sleeping together naked. The one looks like she's been tied to the bedposts. And..." he paused as he looked at Lily's terrified face, and realised that what he had forced into her mouth had not, in fact, been a cloth, but rather a pair of panties. Unbeknownst to him, they were the pair that Megan had discarded earlier in the evening.

"This is way stranger than anything I've ever seen."

"So the girls weren't there?"

"No."

"Oh merde..." Marie cursed. She paused and racked her brain. "Her parents must've been renting the place out..." Then she remembered. "They'll be in Flat 204. That was where they were living when I met them."

"Okay, we'll try it." Gaz said. Then he had an idea. "Oh, er, Marie?"

"Oui?"

"Just have to say, the girls we've captured are cute as fuck. I reckon Lizzie will pay a pretty penny for them. And get me back in her good books after all that shit with my daughter. Should we bag them as well?"

"Well, if you have the space and the time, do whatever you like. But just get the girls we asked for."

"Alrighty. See you later," Gaz hung up. He addressed Kevin.

"We got enough sedative for these two as well?"

"Yeah. I brought extra just in case."

"Then let's get these two back in dreamland, because we got another flat to try before we can go!"

When Lily finally came to, an hour or so later, the situation she found herself in was even worse than the time she found herself bound to her bed that night that she had been enslaved.

She was once again naked, and lying on a large blanket. Her hands and feet were securely bound together, although, weirdly, she was not gagged.

Feeling a creeping sense of panic, she looked around, and realised that she was in the interior of what looked like a large van, which was clearly in motion. The walls of the van were covered with soundproofing foam. There were no windows, and the only door was at the very back.

She soon became aware that there were several occupants in the back of the van with her. The naked girl next to her, she soon realised, was her twin. She too was bound hand and foot, but unlike Megan, had quite a lot of tape over her mouth. She was still unconscious.

The other two, however, were clothed in pyjamas. Both were female and about the same age as her, one with short blonde hair and the other with long, red hair. The blonde one had eyes that were, like her own, quite piercing. But the other one had a blank, unfocused expression. Lily noticed that each had one hand handcuffed to the other, and their free hands were cuffed to hooks on either side of them.

Lily stared at the two girls, and they back at her, for the best part of a minute. Neither quite knew what to say first.

Eventually, Lily spoke first.

"W-what's going on?"

"I don't really know," the blonde replied in a very distinctive Irish accent, sounding quite frightened herself. "They surprised us in our bed. Just ordered us to come downstairs and get into their van, then they drove off. They didn't say anything other than that we were being taken to meet an old friend."

Lily thought back to before she had lost her memory. She remembered a phone conversation had taken place between one of her captors and his boss, but very little about it. All she remembered was that she and Megan were not the kidnap targets. These girls clearly must've been.

"So... you don't know who they are?" She asked.

"Not a fucking clue," the blonde replied. "If they're taking us to who I think they're taking us to, we're gonna have bigger problems when we get there."

Lily's panic began to grow. What were these girls talking about? What could probably make this situation worse? Her mind was racing too much for her to think clearly. But then the blonde spoke again.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you two? And why are you naked? Did they do anything to you?"

Lily was about to answer, but then hesitated, realising that this could be a tricky one. Should she really tell these two complete strangers the truth? Since she and Megan were virtually identical in appearance, even an idiot could tell that they were twins. But she had a feeling that, considering the circumstances that they were in, the true nature of her relationship with Megan was not really anything. Besides, she had no idea what would happen next. Maybe it was okay telling them.

"I'm Lily," she began cautiously. "This..." she indicated Megan. "... Is my twin sister, Megan. As to why we're both naked - they didn't do anything to us. At least, I don't think so. We're naked because, well..." she felt her face flush almost with shame. This was going to be way harder than she thought. "Let's just say our parents don't know."

The girls didn't really react to this, although the blonde gave a nod of understanding.

"Erm..." Lily looked back at Megan, and began to worry a little. "Do you know why my twin is gagged? Did she cause any shit?"

"Not really," the blonde replied. "But the shorter and slimmer one had a bleeding hand. Maybe she bit him?"

That might explain it, Lily thought. But it made her even more unsettled. Megan might have made the situation far worse, if not for them, then certainly for herself.

"What... What's your names?" She asked.

"Well," the blonde replied. "My name is Emily. This little angel..." she nodded at the redhead, who had been sitting in silence the entire time. "... Is Ginny."

Lily nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, I wish it was better circumstances, but I guess it's nice to meet you both..." her face darkened. "And I want you to know that, whatever happens, my sister and I will do everything in our power to make sure we all make it out of this alive."

*****

Hi again

I think I mentioned previously that I am writing a story that converges several of my characters and plots. It will probably take me a while to write, but the next story I release will be that one. In the meantime, I'd advise making sure that you've read all of my "Willow in Summer," "Evil Twin," "Flat 213" and "Taken by the Barleys" chapters. For those of you not familiar with my work, the story of Emily and Ginny can be found in "Flat 213."

Merry Christmas

GT

12