She was Black, Older, and Mine

Story Info
The first time I seduced a mature, curvy, black woman.
3.1k words
4.27
48.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyffmh
Tyffmh
56 Followers

After almost 20 years with the same company I lost my job due to a large layoff. Having recently turned 50 I wasn't exactly looking forward to getting back into the interviewing game. I went on a few interviews that didn't pan out and then I received a recruitment call from an insurance company. They wanted me to come in for an interview and even though I pretty much knew this was a gig I didn't want I thought I might as well go. It's not like I had anything else to do.

I got to the office building a little early and I noticed a couple of other people waiting in their vehicles who also had the "interview look". It was then that I figured out this wasn't going to be a one-on-one interview. I waited a bit and then went inside, taking the elevator up to the 4th floor and found the office. I introduced myself and was guided to a room which already had a few other people waiting. I took a seat next to an older black woman. She had black/gray curly hair and she was slightly overweight. Since she was seated I couldn't tell if she had on a dress or a blouse/skirt combo but she was dressed appropriately for the meeting. I judged her to be in her late fifties.

As we got closer to the scheduled start time the room started filling up. There ended up being about a dozen of us with ages ranging from early twenties to about 60. Some were dressed professionally as I was wearing a business suit while others were, in my opinion, dressed too casually.

My seat neighbor introduced herself by her full name. I will call her Rose. I introduced myself and she shook my hand and said that it's a pleasure to me you Mr. Smith. She told me that she didn't know why they called here as sales were not in her background. We had a pleasant little chat learning a bit about each other. I warned her that these insurance companies tend to offer everyone a job, hoping that they find someone who will work out.

What I originally thought would be an interview turned into a seminar about the insurance company. We had been gathered as a group to be told about the company and the available sales positions which were both made to seem like the best things on earth. It was all very polished and glossy. As the presentation went on I kept taking more and more notice of Rose. There was something about her. Maybe it was just her large chest that I could make out despite her somewhat loose fitting top. As I've gotten older I've definitely taken more of an interest in older women. Now don't get me wrong, I still love women of all ages (well legal ones of course)! But when I was younger I never really paid attention to these classy, mature beauties. It also may be from growing up before the terms "cougar and milf" entered the lexicon. Still, I kept trying to take quick glances at Rose and wondering what it would be like to be with her. I've never been with a black woman but have wanted to for a long time. The idea of my white skin against a silken black woman is such a turn-on.

I knew pretty early on in the seminar that this wasn't for me. At the end we were given a sheet to fill out which asked us a few questions, most importantly it asked if we wanted to be called for a formal interview. I quickly checked the 'no' box. I just wanted to get out of there. I looked at Rose's paper and she had written a few lines of comment. I couldn't make out what she wrote but she had taken a lot of notes during the hour so I suspected she was more interested than I was. I leaned over to her and said that I was leaving but that I would wait downstairs in the lobby for her because I was interested in her thoughts. She smiled and said ok.

I took the elevator to the main floor and watched as some others from the seminar came and went. Not too much longer Rose showed up. Now was the time to turn up the charm. I told her that I thought it was an interesting presentation and I would love to hear what she had to say about it. I asked her if she was in a hurry and she said no. I said "Do you want to go grab a cup of coffee so we don't have to stand in this lobby? I want to hear your thoughts and I also loving meeting new people and making new friends." She agreed and we decided to meet up at a local coffee shop just up the road. I'm not a coffee drinker at all but I wanted to find a place she would feed comfortable but that we could also talk privately.

We entered the shop together and she ordered a coffee and I got a juice and paid for both of our drinks. She kept saying I didn't have to but I insisted that I invited her and it would be my pleasure. (And later my dear, I thought, you will be my pleasure!).

We took a seat in a booth and talked about what we had sat through. She said she was nervous but interested and thought she should go on the interview. I said that you definitely can make a lot of money in a job like this but to be wary. These companies will promise the world. The numbers he was giving us about the number of clients they had to me didn't mesh with a lot of employees making a lot of money. Two million customers isn't bad but with all these offices nationwide and all these agents they had and all these promises of wealth and prize trips and other benefits it all seemed a bit much to me.

I wanted to steer the conversation to a more personal level. I asked Rose more questions about her job history. I was trying to get her talking and opening up with me. I would also casually now and then try to make physical contact with her. I would reach out and lightly touch her arm to emphasize a point. I would briefly put my hand on hers when she told me about something positive in her life. She was divorced and had moved to our city a couple of years ago. Her children were grown and out on their own. I started to ask her about her divorce and then stopped, apologizing for prying into her private life.

I purposely did this as I needed Rose to volunteer the information to me. It was all part of my plan to lure this black beauty in. She said "no, no, it's ok. What do you want to know?" I again said I'm sorry but that I was a very open person and she could also ask me anything. I then proceeded to ask about the divorce; that she seemed like such a kind, beautiful woman that I didn't understand how someone could not want to be with her. She explained that he was a jerk and verbally abusive and eventually she had enough. I said "I'm so sorry. I'm sure that's been difficult for you." Rose said it was but that it was the best decision she's ever made.

Rose then commented on my wedding ring. I told her that yes I was married 'for now.' "It's a loveless, no, wait, that's not quite right. It's a 'likeless' marriage. She loves me but doesn't like or respect me. We are only together until the kids are out of the house. It's sexless too" I added.

She commiserated and told me she was sorry. I explained that I deal with it and then thanked her because I really didn't have anybody to talk to about it. "I can't believe I'm telling someone I just met." She said we may have just met but it feels like we are old friends. I told Rose she was right and I squeezed her hand, a little longer this time.

I questioned Rose about her dating situation and she said she hasn't been out on a date in a long time. She occupies her time with her work (and now job search) and her family plus she spends a lot of time on hobbies working alone reflecting on life. Time to try my pushing the envelope and then stopping ploy again.

"Rose, you are an attractive, single lady. I'm sure you have needs" and then I stopped myself and apologized just like before. "Sorry, it's none of my business."

Rose said "Nonsense. I trust you. Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

I nodded yes.

She said "I can't believe I'm telling you this but yes, I have needs. But you don't always need a second person to help fulfill those needs!"

Jackpot! I knew things were going my way. I just nodded in agreement. I then leaned over and whispered in her ear that most of my best sex lately has been with myself! She laughed out loud and more importantly, grabbed my hand this time.

"When you are not out looking for a job or 'taking care of business' what else do you do for fun?"

Rose said she has recently taken up painting. She's been to some of those classes where they teach a bunch of (mostly) women to paint the same painting. She also is trying to learn to paint some things on her own. "It relaxes me and I'm not too bad at it either."

"Do you paint at your home?"

"Yes, I have a special room I set up for it so if I make a mess it's no big deal."

I told her I would love to see her artwork. She pulled out her phone and showed me a couple of pieces. They were pretty good. I said "Why don't you show me these in person? We've been taking up this booth for a while anyway. We should let someone else have a turn." Rose hesitated but finally said "Why not?" She gave me the address but told me I could follow her as it was only about 15 minutes away.

She had a small but well-kept home in a nice neighborhood. I complimented her on the landscaping and she said thanks and we went inside. I took off my suit jacket and tie and loosened my collar. She then gave me the 'grand tour.' I gave her a few more compliments about different things in her home. We then went into her studio so she could show me her artwork. She had paintings of farmhouses and landscapes and things like that. I said that these were excellent and a million time better than I could do.

Rose then was standing in front of one of her paintings that depicted a giant oak tree with the leaves changing and colorful fallen leaves all around it. I went up behind her, put my hands on her shoulders, and told her it was beautiful just like the artist. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed mine which was still on her shoulder. We stayed like that for a few moments as I moved up closer to her so our bodies were touching, my front to her back. I could feel myself getting hard and I was sure she could feel it up against her rather large ass. I decided it was time to go for it. I put my left hand around her belly and kissed her neck. She moaned and put her head back. I continued kissing her neck and started nibbling her ear, twirling my tongue all around it. She still had her right hand on mine and she gripped it tighter.

Rose then turned her head and our lips met. We started with gentle kisses but it soon got more furious with our tongues tasting each other. I spun her around so she was facing me and kissed her again. I had my hand on the back of her neck so our lips and tongues could get even closer. My right hand slipped around her back and down to her large butt. I massaged her ass while making out with her. I then found the bottom of her blouse which was tucked into her skirt (not a dress after all!) and put my hand on the small of her bare back. She was a larger woman, not huge at all but she definitely had some meat on her. But who was I to complain? It's not like I have six-pack abs either. I reached to each side of her shirt and started pulling it over her head. She raised her arms up to help me out while saying that she can't believe she's doing this and that it's been so long. With her blouse removed I took a good look at her voluptuous breasts falling out of the large bra she still had on. I leaned over and started kissing her cleavage. I ran my tongue between her breasts and started fondling them through her bra.

I told Rose to take my shirt off. "I want to feel my skin against yours." She did so and we embraced and kissed again. I was so hard- harder than I've been in a long, long time. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the studio and into her living room. We needed a place to get more comfortable. I got behind Rose and put my arms around her ample belly. Her gray haired head was leaning back on my shoulder and I started moving my hands up to her breasts. I reached under her bra and started playing with her right tit, feeling the hard nipple respond to my touch. She was moaning heavily at this point. I removed her bra and freed her large breasts. They were fully mine to now do with what I pleased. I altered between rubbing them softly to pinching her nipples which she really responded to. I had to see and taste those babies. She turned around and I tool a good look at them. I told her how beautiful she was and how magnificent her breasts were. She had large areolas and big, hard nipples. I started sucking on them, first the right, then the left. Rose was getting so excited she could hardly stand anymore. I sat her down on the couch and continued feasting on her boobs.

I needed more. I kissed and licked all around and under her breasts. I then started licking her belly and working my way down. I stopped and removed her shoes and her stockings. I then reached up and pulled Rose's skirt off. She was now on the couch in nothing but her large panties. I kissed her around her knees and began working my way up her thighs. I could smell the scent of sex emanating off of her. She spread her legs slightly as I kissed the upper part of her inner thighs. Next I put my nose up to her panty covered pussy and breathed in deep. I kissed her through her panties and then moved them aside and had my first lick. I tongued her wet pussy and she said "Oh my God, nobody has ever done that to me before."

I said "seriously?" and she said she yes, that her ex-husband did not believe in oral sex. I told Rose I was going to make her feel fantastic. I yanked her panties off and she raised her butt to help. She had a trimmed but hairy bush which I loved. I then went to town eating her out. I licked up and down her cunt, nibbling at her clit and sticking my tongue as deep into her as I could. I kept at it while reaching up and grabbing a low hanging tit. Then I grabbed her hand and put it on the back of my head. I wanted her to be in control and to push my face deeper into her. Soon she had both hands shoving my face in her pussy and she started screaming "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh my God. YES. YES. YES. Don't stop." I didn't stop until she finished cumming. I then crawled up her body and went to kiss her. She tried to turn away but I told her she needed to taste how delicious she was. Finally she let me kiss her and I let her tongue take in what I had been enjoying.

My turn now. I got up and removed my shoes, socks, and suit pants. I stood in front of Rose in just my underwear and told her to touch it. She started rubbing my hard cock. I'm not especially large, about 5 inches, but I was so fucking hard the tip was poking out of my briefs. I said "Take it out" which she did. She was rubbing my hard cock up and down and I was loving it. I moved up onto the couch and put my dick right in front of her face. "Lick it" I commanded. She said she never has before and I told her not to worry. "Just do it." She reached out with her lips and tongue and kissed my cock. I grabbed it and rubbed my dick on her face and mouth. I moved up so my balls were by her mouth and had her lick my sack. I then moved back down and shoved the head of my cock in her mouth. Rose couldn't get much in without gagging. We were going to have to practice this for the future. She was, however, an eager student and enthusiastically played with my dick.

I couldn't take it anymore. I layed her the long ways on the couch and got on top of her. I kissed her and asked if she was ready. She said yes.

"What are you ready for?"

"I am ready for you to fuck me. Please fuck me now. Please."

I rammed my cock into her and we started making love. I took long, slow strokes and she was digging her fingernails into my back. She told me to fuck her harder so I picked up the pace. I was sucking on her tits and fucking her for all I was worth. It didn't take long before I started shooting my hot cum inside of her.

At last I took notice of the contrasts of our skin colors.

Fantasy fulfilled.

But we weren't done yet.

Tyffmh
Tyffmh
56 Followers