She was Fine

Story Info
There's a first time for everything, they say.
1.8k words
4.5
56.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His curiosity had finally overwhelmed him and he'd called her. They'd agreed to meet and he'd gone to her apartment, had been buzzed in and here he was, travelling up in the lift, stomach all in knots, nervous and excited at the same time. The floor count showed -- L10, L11, L12...his anticipation would soon be over. Suddenly, that tell tale "ding" was made -- he'd arrived at the right floor.

"Get out of the lift and walk along to apartment 5 on that floor; I'll leave the door open."

Every step took him closer and every step made his heart pound a little. It was like it was his first time all over again -- though he had to say, in a way it was. Maybe that was it...first time jitters.

He stood for a couple of seconds outside the door, then reached down for the handle and opened it. He stepped inside, allowed it to quietly close and then called out "Hello?"

"Hi darling!" she called back. He took a couple of steps down the corridor towards the voice, then she rounded the corner.

She was fine...oh so fine... Tall with blonde hair, dressed in a small one piece black dress which clung to her stunning figure. Large breasts, tiny waist, great legs -- she was the complete package. She quickly stepped up to him and leaned forward to give him a kiss...soft velvety lips touched his and he closed his eyes to savour the moment.

"Come on in, baby, and lets get you into the shower." she directed, taking control of the situation. She knew he was nervous, so she decided to lead and make a few decisions for him -- easier that way. She opened a bedroom door. "Get changed in here, baby and the shower's next door. I'll be with you in a couple of minutes."

As the hot water ran over his body, he tried to relax. A first time at anything could make you nervous and he was just a little jittery in this instance. He had washed off, towelled himself dry and then walked into the bedroom, wearing just the towel. She was draped over the bed, stripped down to underwear. She beckoned, inviting him to join her on the bed. He went to lie down next to her -- then she put up a flat hand, stopping him. "Take off the towel, silly," she smiled. He loosened it off and let it fall to the floor.

They lay side by side and she began to kiss him, their lips softly caressing, tongues beginning to explore. His hands caressed her skin, and hers slipped down to run fingertips over his...carefully avoiding his hardening cock. They slowly moved closer, embracing each other as they kissed, him feeling the pressure of her breasts against his chest, surrounded by the lacy lingerie she wore. He unfastened her bra, then moved away enough to slip one strap off her shoulder and bare her left breast. His fingers moved to caress the soft rising skin, to tease the now erect nipple, and he moved his lips to kiss his way down her body.

As his lips touched her nipple she shifted on the bed, lying on her back. "Undress me baby," she said, "make me naked" How could he say no?

Standing up next to the bed he moved and grasped the waistband of her panties, slowly slipping them down. She lifted her butt off the bed and as he moved them down her legs her cock sprung free; she was obviously already a little aroused. She was bigger than he'd expected...while that thought crossed his mind she reached up, took his wrist and drew him to her, placing his hand on her semi hard shaft. He moved his fingers along the shaft as she arched her back, breathing sharply with each sweep.

He moved back into his earlier position and began to suck her nipple -- she ran her hands down his back, over his butt and onto his now rock hard cock. He kissed his way down her body, over the curve of her breasts, down her flat tummy and down her beautiful thigh. Still a little freaked out, he ran his tongue back up her leg to her hard shaft...he paused for a moment at the base then licked his way up and slipped his lips over the top to suck her. Again the back arched, and her hands grasped his head and held it in place. He slowly slipped his lips down her shaft, taking as much of her into his mouth as he thought he could cope with.

She was extremely big -- he guessed about 8 or 9 inches long, and fairly thick with that. Sucking her cock was odd, new, but extremely sexy...he moved his lips up and down her hard shaft, realising what was so appealing about this; why some women loved doing this. He couldn't put it into words, but he knew at that moment that his first cock wouldn't be his last...

"Lie down for me, baby" she whispered. He released her from his hot lips and changed places with her. She moved and dangled her hot bust over his face, tantalising him with her nipples by first touching them to his lips then pulling away...finally letting him suck on them. She moved to kiss him and then started to kiss her way down his body.

He had never received oral sex like he did that day...the sensations were unreal, yet she controlled what she did, sucking him and turning him on without letting him get close to orgasm. His entire shaft was engulfed by her wonderful lips and as she sucked he ran his fingers through her hair. She finished off by running the tip of her tongue along the underside of his cock...he gasped at the pleasure of it.

Kissing his head one last time, she looked into his eyes from her position between his legs - "Are you ready to have me?" she asked. There was a moment of pause... "As ready as I'll ever be..." he stammered out. "Don't be nervous," came the reply. "I'll be very gentle with you."

All the equipment came out...lube, condoms and a little bottle which he wasn't sure of. "Sniff this baby," she said to him, handing it to him. "It's called amyl; it'll help relax you...all over baby," she winked. He'd heard of it and knew a little bit about it, so he took a sniff. His heart began to pound and his face got hot, but he did start to relax, at least physically.

A moment or two of preparation, and then she helped him move into position. His legs were up in the air, and he was doing his best to pull his knees up to his shoulders. "That's good baby," she reassured him, "now, just let me know if you need me to slow down, and sniff on our little bottle sexy, it'll help." Preparations complete, she was kneeling on the bed and he felt the tip of her hard cock against his butt. Slowly, gently she put pressure on and began to slide into him. Pressure, his arse lips parting, slowly she moved forward, he inhaled the little bottle, feeling himself relax more with each deep sniff of the pungent fluid. She pushed more, there was a bit of pain as he started to stretch and then he felt her slip inside him...lubed up it wasn't like he expected. Her eyes lighted up as she felt his arse enclosing her shaft, and she eased further forward into him..."Does that feel good, baby?" she asked, her voice a sensual whisper. "Yesss baby," he replied.

Slowly she pushed into him, while he reached up to caress her breasts as she began to fuck him. Back and forth she thrust into him; he was gasping, panting and whimpering with pleasure. She was moaning gently with each thrust, "mmmmmm, that's it," she moaned, "Yesss...." As she fucked, she stroked his cock -- three or four strokes in a row, then a break, then three or four more.

She moved her legs, moving them down behind her, so she could lie on top of him, gently easing down so that her cock remained buried deep inside him. He hooked his ankles together over her back and revelled in the sensation of her beautiful breasts against his chest...she began to thrust again, and as she did, her lips touched his and they kissed. He caressed her back with one hand and slid the other down to her butt, feeling her thrusts as she fucked him.

The thick shaft slid out of him, then back in, getting faster now as she began to feel the orgasm building. He shifted his grip so that both of his hands were clasping her butt. She moved her hands to the sides of his head, slipping them under his shoulders and pulling him close to kiss him more...tongues tied, hips thrust again and again, and then she tensed, cried out and started to cum...he felt her cock pulsing, he grasped her close, pressed his mouth into hers...she slowed, relaxed, then held him, kissing him gently now, satisfied.

Sliding out of him, she started to kiss her way down his body... "Your turn now honey," she told him, and began to lick his cock again...he got lost in the sensation, just concentrating on her lips on his manhood. She slipped his cock out of her mouth, he opened his eyes and saw her getting a condom and sliding it on. He started to get up, then she reached for his shoulders and pushed him back to the bed. "Lay back and enjoy baby," she purred, "your turn for some extra fun"

Lube was added, then she straddled him, moving to position his cock where he could enter her. She took a shot of the amyl, then slipped onto his hard shaft...she was so tight, and as he slipped inside her they gasped in unison...him from the pleasure of her tightness, and her from the feeling of him inside her.

She began to move her hips back and forth, slipping his cock in and out. He reached up again and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples as she rode his hard shaft...it didn't take long, the build up began, then he exploded into his orgasm... "Ohhhhhh fuck" he cried, "Don't stop, I'm cumming".

When his orgasm subsided, she moved off him, his cock softening as he relaxed. His legs were shaky -- not sure he'd even be able to get up, he rolled onto his side and she lay down beside him. "Stay the night," came the invitation, sealed with a tongue borne kiss...