She Was Not My Niece

Story Info
Preoccupation of parents deflowerd her.
858 words
3.69
111.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is not my niece though she calls me "uncle". Yes, she still calls me Uncle. She lives in the adjoining apartment. Her parents are also Asians like us but remain very busy looking after their business during day and their cultural and social activities during evenings and up till night. She remains lonely and visits us very often. She is a sweet child, must be over 19, with a cute well-developing body, dark brown hair and brown eyes. There is always a smile on her petal-like lips.

We are a happily married couple with no child. My wife is 44, a very lovely and loving soul. I am 49 and look average. I work as a senior-executive in a bank.

One evening I was alone at home. My wife had gone out. I was just idling and thinking to dress up and go out when doorbell rang. I went to door to find her there, smiling like always. On my opening the door, she came in. She told me that her computer had gone out of order and that she would use my computer. I took her to the computer-room and went to kitchen to get her some drink. Serving her with drink, I came back to living room.

I had hardly settled down on my chair in the living room when I heard her calling me. I went to the computer room. She said she could not open the computer. She was sitting on the chair before the computer. I sat down on the arm of the chair and started helping her in opening the computer. In doing so, my cheeks rubbed against her breasts.

I soon observed that she herself was rubbing her breasts against my cheeks. I looked down and saw a naughty smile on her face. She then held my head against her breasts.

I do not know as to what happened next. What I remember is that both of us were on carpet. I had removed her shirt and was loosening her bra. Soon I could see two small cute breasts, the fresh most I have ever witnessed. Her eyes were closed with that smile still on her face. I started feeling her titties and soon took her nipples in my two lips.

While I was sucking her tiny boobs, her hands were wandering closer to my chest, trying to remove my shirt. I had by then unzipped her jeans. Removing her panties, I started feeling her heavenly cave. She had trimmed-hair. While continuing sucking her breasts, I kept feeling her pussy and also fingered her. When the finger first entered her, she had a shiver. With the finger getting in and coming out, she started becoming wild.

I had by then undressed my self. She was holding my dick in her hand. Her grip kept on getting tight while I was fingering her. Soon, I do not know how, but we were in 69 position. I was eating her and drinking her juices. She was sucking me hard and deep. Suddenly, I off loaded all of my cum in her mouth. I thought she would spit but she did not. She though had a shock. She stopped sucking. My dick came out of her mouth. A few drops of cum also came out. But she soon overcame all this and swallowed the cum. While swallowing, there was a strange shine in her eyes.

She again took the dick in her mouth as if it was a candy and started sucking it afresh. Her pussy was again making small movements - to and for - over my mouth. I was hard again. Her pussy was wet. I laid her down on the carpet, made her to spread her thighs, rubbed my dick in her cave, up and down, stopping at clit and hole. She was moaning and screaming. She then cried, "Uncle, put it in as Dad puts in to Mamma's".

Hearing this, the damn thing just turned into a rock. I targeted the hole and gave it a push. The head went in. She cried with pain but said, "oohhh ooohhh oooohhhhh a little more." I gave a few stronger pushes now and all of it got in. Yes, all of my 7 inches in a virgin pussy, though she cried a little. Her pussy-muscles would expand when it gets in. The would engulf it when I would pull it out. She was tight, wet and warm. There was a strange rhythm. When dick gets in she would pull a little farther. When it comes out, she would bring her pussy closer.

She was in my arms. Her legs were now wrapped around my buttocks. I was fucking her deep and fast and hard. She was enjoying it a lot. She came several times. And when I had cum, she contracted her muscles as if nothing must go out.

We were now sleepy and slept in each other's arms. We must have slept for about half an hour when I got up. I then made her to get up. Smilingly, she dressed up, kissed my lips hard and left happily.