She Was Taken By Surprise

Story Info
Woman is surprised on her way home.
1.5k words
4
34.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane touched down and she got up rather quickly. She wanted to get home to her husband. It had been two long weeks since she had seen him. She had bought a new pair of thongs and bra for the homecoming sex. Of course, he hadn't called her in a few days which was really worrying her. She made her way to the luggage claims area and got her bags. Her car was parked in the garage nearest the airport so she wouldn't have to walk so far to get started on her way home.

He waited for her just outside of her view. He wanted this to be a surprise. Of course it could backfire and she kick his ass. But he'd take his chances. He hadn't been with her for two weeks and he wanted her. Not gentle, but brutally. He wanted to claim his woman all over again but with sheer power. He watched as she put her sunglasses on as she walked out the door. Oh she was a cocky walker. But he loved that about her.

She got into the parking garage and hit her little key bob. Her car lights came on and she made her way to it, ready to throw her luggage in the back-end. As she shut the back-end door, she gasped. A masked man came at her from the back. She turned around swiftly and tried to dodge his attack. He was faster. He pinned her down and turned her around so that she was facing away from him. He pushed his body into her and she became bent over the car.

"You move bitch, and I'll slice your throat open." The man said in a gruff deep baritone. The knife hit the only ray of sun coming through the garage. It glittered in the car window. She started to get frantic. "Please, I'll give you all of my money. Just don't hurt me. Here, take my purse." He laughed at her and threw her purse to the side. "I don't want your money you slut, I want your body." Her eyes got wide and she began to struggle with the man. "Please don't do this. I'm married. I have a child on the way."

"Oh wonderful. A pregnant whore. Just what I like. You pregnant women can never keep your legs together, can you?" He slapped her across the ass and raised her dress. "NOOOOOOOO!" She screamed and the man pulled her hair. He pulled her up against him and roughly brought her head back down onto the car. Her cheek smashed into the car. "Shut up you worthless piece of fuck meat. I didn't bruise you yet."

He tied her hands to her back and opened the back seat door. He pushed her into the car and got on top of her. He closed the door and put away the knife. "Now, you know what I want. Just give it to me nicely, and I won't hurt you." She looked at him incredulously. "You are nuts!" She screamed at him and began squirming around. "I'll never get it to you without a fight." He sighed and brought out his ball gag. He put it onto her and then put on a blindfold. He didn't want to hear the bitch talk anymore.

He spread her legs. He took the left leg and tied it to the bottom of the front seats leg. The right leg he tied to the hand rail in the back. Oh he admired that freshly shaven pussy. His naughty whore of a wife didn't even wear panties. "Oh you are a slut. You didn't even wear panties. You knew you'd be getting some didn't you!" He pushed his fingers into her. She bucked her hips. He chuckled. "Oh yes, you want this. You disgusting cow of a whore."

She closed her eyes humiliated. It had been too long since she had any attention. Her husband had given her a demand that she was not allowed to play with herself as long as she was gone. Two long weeks almost drove her wild. She could only imagine what her husband must be feeling. He hadn't had any either. She felt the mans' fingers in her. He pulled his fingers out and laughed as he pushed his entire fist in. She screamed through her gag.

He felt her pussy try and clinch around his fist. It wanted to not let him in, but his persistence gave way and he was awarded with entry to her tight little fuck hole. "Ah yes, I'm going to rip you apart." He thrust his whole fist into her over and over. She screamed and bucked her hips to each thrust. He felt her muscles clinch around him and knew she had just came. If that wasn't enough, she was a squirting whore. Her cum juice just got all over his clothes.

Tears ran down her face as the man got off her. He went through her purse and found her wallet. He got her license and the keys and got into the front of the car. He took off his mask so that he could drive without being paid attention to. Of course most people in their neighborhood knew him anyways. So it wouldn't be weird seeing him in his wife's car. "I've got your address now bitch. You are now going to be violated in your own home." He heard her trying to scream out "no." But it was no use. The gag muffled everything that came out of her mouth.

She thought of her husband and what would happen if he knew this was happening. He was into these fantasies as was she, but he would never allow this to happen to her. This man had violated her and now he was going to go to her house and make use of her. She hoped her husband came home and killed the man while he was doing the act. That way, she'd never have to worry about the man coming back. Her tears flowed down her eyes, down her cheeks, and down her neck. She was so humiliated and embarrassed. Her legs were wide open and she hoped that no one on the outside could see her.

He turned on the music to confuse her. She was certain of that. It had never taken this long to get to the house before. But she was praying he'd not know the way and get lost. Then he'd just give up and let her go. But before she knew it, he had stopped, parked the car, and was untying her. He hefted her over his shoulder and fumbled with the keys to get into the house. She could hear the door opening and closing. Dread washed over her. She kicked her legs as much as she could to try and knock him off balance. It was a no go.

He laid her down on the kitchen table and said, "How does it feel to be in your own home, on your kitchen table, about to get fucked?" He ripped open her dress and unzipped his pants. He plowed into her wet pussy. "My oh my, you fucking little cunt. You are so wet. You are turned on by this aren't you?" He roughly fucked her until she was screaming behind her gag in pleasure. He pumped in and out, in and out, over and over until he shot his hot cum down deep inside of her sweet hot twat.

She lay there mortified that she had cum twice from his ramming. He untied her and forced her to her knees. Her hands were on the ground as well and she was in the perfectly doggy position. "Ah yes, you are now in the correct position my little doggy." He grabbed the banana and put it up to her nose. "Smell that? That is a banana and you are about to be ass fucked by it." She started crawling away and he laughed. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back to him. "Don't even think about it bitch."

He thrust the banana into her and she squealed. Her ass was throbbing with pain as he kept thrusting it into her. He put his fingers into her pussy. He made her cum again then pushed her away from him. He watched her lay on the floor crying. He started to feel bad about what he was doing. He took off his mask and picked her up. He carried her gently to the couch and laid her down. He took the gag out of her mouth and the blindfold off her. She slowly opened her eyes. As she looked at the man who had violated her, she screamed. "How could you!?!"

He ducked his head and said, "I wanted to make your fantasy come true." She looked at him and then hugged him. "Thank you. Don't make it so real next time." She kissed his face and then his lips. She held him to her and let the relief wash over her. She was afraid that it had been real but it turned out to just be a kinky role play with her husband.