She Was Worth Waiting For

Story Info
She gives me a gift that is priceless!
1.6k words
4.02
36.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Linda. The time was the early 70's as the revolution, you know, the sexual one, was winding down. Sex was something everyone did but no one talked about. She was a 'hippie' kind of girl, a free spirit with a bit of naiveté, and beautiful. I was almost a year older than she, a gearhead with a fast car, and a fast zipper. We had dated off and on for about a year. She was fun to be with but I had never gotten to beyond some passionate kissing. Something about her intrigued me as I would dump most girls if I hadn't scored by the 3rd or 4th date.

We had not dated for a month or so, when she called me. "I want to give you something." she said.

"What," I asked, sincerely puzzled.

"It is what you have wanted since we started going out." was her response.

I understood she was a virgin, and had given up putting pressure on her to give in. The conversation continued with her telling me that she had decided to have sex with her current boyfriend, but wanted to have sex with me first. Imagine what my 18 year old male brain did with that information! I had to immediately readjust myself. Plans were made to meet after I finished work that night. I called a friend who had an apartment in his mom's basement to see if I could have it for a couple of hours that evening, and began to make my plans.

At the appointed time, I picked her up, and told her what I had worked out. She seemed pleased, and not the least bit apprehensive. We arrived at the apartment, let ourselves in, and I brought out a bottle of wine I had gotten for the occasion. I poured us each a paper cup and gave one to her. She had a twinkle in her eye as she reached up to give me a deep, wet kiss. I turned around to put the bottle down and when I turned back, she had her top off. As I unbuttoned my shirt, she took her bra off. Before me were the prettiest pair of breasts I had seen in a long time. Small, but not too small, and I could tell the nipples and surrounding dark spots were swelling in anticipation. I gave into my desire, and took one in my mouth. "OHHH" she moaned, which just made me draw it deeper toward my tongue.

I had released my pressure 2 or 3 times in preparation for the evening, but you could not have told it by the pressure that was building in my pants. As we sat on the bed, I realized she had unbuttoned her pants and began to pull them down her long, perfect legs. Laying back, I began to kiss her other nipple, then directed my attention down her firm stomach in search of what her panties hid. I was also undoing my belt and zipper to release what was causing me not a little bit of discomfort. I felt her hands pulling my pants down, pulling my underwear with them. As they uncovered my ass, her hands went to my throbbing manhood.

"It is bigger than I thought," she said,"I had felt it through your pants when we necked, but it didn't feel like this!" I almost succumbed to the pressure again.

"You are feeling what I've had for you for a long time." was the best response I had as I ran my tongue under the elastic at the top of her panties. I pulled them down a little bit at a time until they had revealed the triangle of fur that hid her womanhood. I continued to kiss lower until the aroma of lust filled my brain. I ran my tongue along the swollen lips and brushed against her engorged pleasure button.

"Oh!" she gasped, having felt something I suppose she had never felt before. "That felt gooood!" I wrapped my tongue around it again, her hips shuddered, and her grip tightened on my shaft. Yeah, it felt good! She was wet, very wet. I thought she had been anticipating this all afternoon, and if she was like me, she had been ready for a few hours. I continued to lick her wetness, she continued to explore my cock and balls, truly like it was the first time she had done it.

She said, "Some girls say it hurts," with a little quiver in her voice.

"I'll try to be gentle" was my response, though I wanted to plow into her full length. I had given some thought to this, and wanted to make it worth the wait. "Let me know when you feel ready," I said.

"God, I don't think I could be more ready," was her response.

I had gotten a tube of KY jelly, as it often helped me to hold off, and it made it easier for some girls to take all of me, as I am not small (one reason I am rarely lonely on the weekend). I told Linda that, since this was her party, I would let her be in control. "What do you mean?" she asked.

I told her to get on her hands and knees, as I got on my knees behind her. I greased my rock hard cock up with the KY jelly, making it slippery, and brought her back to me. I guided myself to her tiny opening, and put just the tip inside. "If it hurts, you can pull it out," I said, "but if you want more, you just push back on it." I felt her pushing gently back. I also felt her hymen resisting my entrance.

"It hurts, a little," she said, "but it feels good." She continued to push gently back gently. I felt a little more resistance. "What do I do now?" she asked.

"You can keep going slow, or do it quickly. It is up to you," I said, fighting the desire to erupt into her. I had thought that jerking off a couple of times would make me better, but this was only my second time in this position, and it was something to savor. She tensed her muscles and... BAM! Impaled herself, taking the full length of me deep into her tight, virginal pussy!

"JESUS!" she screamed. "Damn, it hurts so good!" Her thighs began to quiver, and she had her first orgasm on a cock. It must have been her first ever, as she looked over shoulder at me with a look that said, "What is happening?" I was feeling myself in the tightest place I had ever been, she was gripping me tighter than my fist had ever done, and I was fighting the need to come myself. I began to gently pull out, intending to begin a slow rocking motion. She pushed herself back onto me, not wanting to let me go as her spasms subsided. Finally, I backed up an inch or so, then pushed back in gently. "Do that again," she said, and I obliged, pulling out a little more and slowly sliding back in. After a few times of this, it seemed she was getting in to the activity, doing some of the sliding herself, until just the head of my cock stayed inside her love-cave. It seemed slow and gentle had been forgotten, also, the speed and vigor of the thrusting getting more and more. She began to shake again, and this time she wanted to enjoy the feeling. She arched her back, and buried me as deep as she could, I felt like I was going to come out of her mouth. Most girls can not take me that deep until we do it three or four times, and here she was taking a good three inches past when I hit bottom. She was enjoying it. Then she pulled off of me. I was wondering if she understood that I still had something to do, when she rolled over on her back. "I want you to do it right," she said. Raising her knees and spreading her legs open. I thought I should put some more KY on, and did.

Sliding between her upraised knees, I took aim and began to slide slowly into heaven. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her with the same vigor as she had attacked me before. "I want you to give me what you have," she said, bucking beneath me. I did my best to do just that, driving into her again and again until I felt myself swelling and my balls tightening. "Oh, my, God!" she cried as I began to unload and 'give her what I had.' I was surprised at how much there was. We had been at it for about 20 minutes.

I stood up, not knowing what to do next. She sat up, reached for a tissue, and wiped me out of her, or tried to. She made a little pad of kleenex and put it in her panties, pulling them up an reached for her pants. I got dressed as she finished putting on her bra and top. She said little as she finished her wine, and gave me a little smile as she started up the stairs. "I am sorry it took so long" she said.

"Me too, but it was worth the wait" I answered hoping that maybe there would be more. Very little was said as I took her home. As she got out, I said, "Keep in touch!" but she just nodded. I knew it was the last time I would see her. The memories have kept me warm for years. It is something that boys dream of when they discover sex. I have only deflowered 2 ladies, once it was the first time for both of us, and then there was Linda.