She Will Be Loved

Story Info
Man falls in love with female gangster.
3k words
3.79
12.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the e-mail. So the transfer was actually going through. My boss had confirmed it.

I picked up the phone and called him. "What's the deal, boss? The last manager `disappeared'? What's that even supposed to mean?"

"It means exactly what it says, Matt. One day he was there, the next he wasn't. And it's been a week. No calls, no e-mails, no ransom demands, nothing. It's like he vanished into a black hole. The police went to his apartment and didn't find a thing out of place. So, we're assigning you."

"Is it because of my ancestry?"

"It might help, even though you don't look it. Good luck."

I pulled out my wallet and stated at my driver's licence. The picture apparently showed a white male. Matt Brown, age 37. But looks could be deceiving. I was in fact one-quarter Japanese. That may explain why I was being transferred to manage the restaurant in the Japantown section of the large Midwestern city.

I packed up. I had no family and no friends here, just work colleagues, and I would have those just as well in my new location. The flight was routine.

I was installed in my new lodgings Saturday night. My first day of work wasn't until Monday. I needed guidance, so after a night's sleep, on Sunday morning I walked through the Japantown area, first locating the restaurant I was to manage and then heading for a Japanese shrine. I sat and silently asked my grandmother's spirit what to do.

I hadn't even noticed the woman also in the shrine. But when I stood up, she caught my eye. I judged her to be fully Japanese and about my own age. She was slender, muscular -- she clearly kept herself in good shape -- and had a pretty face.

"Hello, white man. What are you doing at a shrine?"

I stuck out my hand. "Matt Brown, at your service, miss. I'm actually one-quarter Japanese. My grandmother's Japanese parents fled with her to the US during the Second World War. A good thing, too. They were living in Hiroshima." I paused for a moment. "They were interned, of course, but after the war they were allowed to make a living. My grandmother fell in love with and married a white man, Henry Brown. They had two kids, of whom my father was the elder." I paused again. "I'm new to the city. Literally just moved. My company has assigned me to be the manager at the Oujihama restaurant two blocks from this shrine."

"That's the one where the old manager vanished," she mused. "I'm Chiharu Ishikawa. My father moved with me to the US after my mother died. When he in turn passed away, I took over his business operations. He died four years ago today. I come to the shrine on the anniversary of his death to honor him."

"Very sorry about your father," I said in a sympathetic tone. "I won't take up any more of your time, Miss Ishikawa. It was a pleasure to meet you, even under... difficult circumstances."

"Good luck with the restaurant," she replied. "I like their food."

With that, I bowed to her and departed.

Managing the restaurant, at least on the first day, was smooth enough. The staff were well organized and the food, judging by the number of patrons, must have been very good. I was in the office, poring over figures, when my assistant, whom I had inherited from the previous manager, knocked on the door.

"A gentleman to speak with you, Mr. Brown. It's important."

"Show him in."

The man entered. He was, apparently, fully Japanese. But his English was clear and understandable.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown. You are new to this area?"

"New to this entire state. I literally just arrived from the West Coast on Saturday night."

"Do you know what happened to the last manager?"

"He seems to have vanished."

"I am Akifumi Yamamoto. I can tell you that he was... removed... by the yakuza."

I'm not dumb. "I take it he did something foolish."

"Correct, Mr. Brown. He tried to contact the police."

"I also take it this conversation never happened, and you were never here. Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Two more things, Mr. Brown. The police do not come into Japantown even if called. And the yakuza's new leader is trying to make them into an honest entity. The yakuza, until your predecessor forced their hand, had not needed to make anyone... vanish... in over a year."

"So they're trying to go legit?"

"In this town, yes. In Japan, no, but this yakuza is completely separate from Japan. They are entirely on their own."

"Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto."

He departed, and I returned to poring over the books.

The next day, right as I was leaving -- the restaurant had closed half an hour before, and the staff had just finished all the closing tasks -- I heard a familiar voice in my ear as I stepped outside.

"You will make a good manager. My men have confirmed that you do not interfere needlessly with the staff."

I turned my head, to see Chiharu Ishikawa standing behind me.

"Thank you for the compliment, Miss Ishikawa. And a pleasure to see you again."

"I had a feeling you would do well when you were nice to me at our first meeting, despite knowing nothing about me."

"It's said that you catch more flies with a drop of honey than a gallon of vinegar."

"While I do not appreciate being compared to such a common, low, vulgar insect as a house fly, your saying is correct. Being polite and friendly has its rewards." She turned her head to where a black van was parked directly adjacent to us. Addressing the people in it, she called out, "Now, men."

The van door slid open, and four masked men emerged. They scooped me up and pulled me inside the van with them, followed by the door closing. The driver's door opened, and Chiharu Ishikawa got inside and turned on the ignition.

I tried to keep the shakiness out of my voice. "Am I being rewarded?"

"Yes," she replied. Silence fell, and the van drove a few blocks and parked in an underground garage.

The men hauled me to my feet, and I heard a safety click off and felt a gun placed against my back.

"Please follow Chiharu."

She stepped out, and led the way up a flight of stairs. I followed, trying not to stare too obviously at her ass, which was covered only by a skirt that ended about midway up her thighs.

"You are staring at my ass. That is to be expected. I am a very attractive woman."

"Yes, you are, Miss Ishikawa."

"Feel free to call me Chiharu, Matt."

"All right... Chiharu."

We reached a room whose only feature seemed to be a large four-post bed. The men departed, leaving me alone with Chiharu. I heard a key being turned, locking us in the room. I could see an open door on the left leading to a bathroom.

Chiharu drew a pistol, pointed it at me, and tossed me a cardboard box. "Remove all your clothes and place them in the box."

I did, leaving me naked.

"Slide the box over to me. Remain standing exactly where you are."

I gave the box a good shove with my foot, sliding it to Chiharu.

"Men."

A panel in the wall opened. Chiharu passed the box through it, and the panel slid closed.

Two minutes later, a voice seemed to come from the ceiling. "Clean." There must have been a microphone there.

"Good." Chiharu turned back towards me. "If you need to use the restroom, do so. Then lie face up on the bed with your arms and legs spread."

I wasn't about to disobey a woman aiming a gun at me. Manacles snapped around my wrists and ankles when I lay down.

Chiharu put away the gun, used the restroom, and re-entered the bedroom, where she stripped. Seeing her naked body made my cock harden.

"Ready for your reward, Matt?"

"Yes, Chiharu. What is it?"

She smiled. "Me."

I wasn't about to pass that up, even if I had been given a choice.

Chiharu climbed onto the bed with me. Her perfect legs, long and muscular, looked very kissable. But so did her firm, pert breasts.

She ran her fingers delicately over my flesh, making me shiver. I wanted to return the favor, but could not.

"I don't let men caress me, and refuse to get emotionally involved with them."

"You've never considered having a boyfriend?"

"I'm the head of the yakuza. I can't afford one. It would put that person in danger."

Her hands continued to run over my skin.

"I'll take that chance."

"You're just saying that because I have you restrained."

Chiharu kissed my neck, making me emit a soft moan.

"But you're now going legit, so there's nothing to worry about."

"I have no experience with relationships."

She was now caressing my thighs, making me even harder, and kissing my nipples, which sent pulses of pleasure surging through my bound body.

"Let me..."

Chiharu lightly bit my nipple, and my body shuddered.

"...oooh! damn that feels good... guide you."

Chiharu's fingernails grazed across my balls, and what was left of my higher brain functions shut off. I stopped trying to speak, and let my body get caught up in the waves of pleasure surging through me.

She lowered her chest towards my face. I kissed along her cleavage, then gently tongued a nipple while she continued to tease my balls.

After a few minutes of that, Chiharu swung her body around and brought her slit towards my lips. "Warm me up."

I licked along it while she took the head of my cock in her mouth. She tasted sweet. I tried to probe more deeply with my tongue, and she shifted her position and sat down more firmly on me.

I drove my tongue between her folds and began licking her flowing honey directly from the source. She, in turn, took more of my shaft in her mouth and began licking up and down along it. We continued for a few more minutes before Chiharu swung her body around again.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Matt. Enjoy, but don't cum inside me."

She emphasized the latter with an open knife that seemed to just appear in her hand.

"Okay, Chiharu."

She lowered her box onto my swollen pole and begin sliding up and down. It felt wonderful, and my appreciative moans did not go unnoticed.

"Good boy, Matt."

She began squeezing me with her pussy on every down thrust. The cum built up rapidly in my balls.

"Chiharu! Ohhhh..."

Her body shook through a climax. She continued to move up and down. I desperately tried to restrain from spurting.

"Uhhhhh!"

Chiharu showed no signs of stopping. I tried picturing something unsexy. I visualized Coultergeist naked and strapping on a dildo.

"Don't cum quite yet, Matt."

She wasn't making my task easy. Now in addition to riding my cock, she had again leaned over and her breasts were in my face.

"Ufffff!"

She shuddered through another climax. I really felt like I was about to blow my load. Just in time, I visualized Coultergeist using the strapon to plow Hucksterbee.

Chiharu lifted herself off me. "You may cum now."

She wrapped a hand around my cock, and within 5 strokes had me spilling a massive load all over my belly. When she was certain every drop was extracted, she scraped it off my skin with the knife and made me lick the blade clean.

"Thank you for being good and refraining from cumming inside me. I've had to Bobbittize lovers before."

I did not need to know that.

"You're welcome, Chiharu. And thank you for rewarding me."

She removed the manacles from me. I rubbed my wrists, then my ankles, while attempting to restore the circulation.

"So about what you were saying before..."

"You mean about dating you? I'd love it."

"I personally dropped the previous manager's severed body parts and torso into a vat of sulfuric acid after ordering his death. That doesn't bother you?"

"You did what you had to."

"So, what exactly is `dating' like?"

"It's easier to simply experience it than to describe it. I have next Sunday off, because the restaurant isn't open on Sundays. Want to see a movie in the theater?"

"Which one did you have in mind?"

"The theater in the heart of Japantown, four blocks east of the restaurant. They only have one movie showing at a time and they change it every Friday, so we'll just see whichever one they choose."

"Understand this, Matt. Every interaction I've had with men since I was 10 has been either violent or when I became an adult, having them tied down in a bed and using them for my pleasure. My male subordinates in the yakuza obey me out of raw fear. Yes, I inherited the position from my father, but I was ruthless about establishing my control. The last man who tried to undermine my position had his fingers cut off one by one, then his penis and testicles removed, fried with rice and force-fed to him before he was disemboweled."

"But you're trying to change that. You don't want to use violence. You want to use economic force now."

"True. But what I'm telling you is that I doubt I can just break old habits. You seem like a nice, honorable man, but I'll need an outlet for my impulses."

"How about having that outlet be in bed?"

"So after every date, I take you back here and dominate you in some fashion? OK, I'm willing."

"Thank you, Chiharu."

Sunday came around. The movie we were to see was at 1:30 p.m. Chiharu drove up in her car, a sporty two-seater. She had on a pretty dress.

"My first ever actual date."

"My first date with you. I'm looking forward to it."

The movie was enjoyable. I paid for the tickets, and she paid for our meals at a small cafe afterwards. Then we returned to her complex and after a bathroom break, she again manacled me to the bed.

"Lick me."

I slid my tongue along her slit, tasting her honey. She sat down more firmly on me and my tongue slid inside her.

"Keep going until I tell you to stop."

I continued to use my tongue. I could feel Chiharu's body start to shiver. Her hand wrapped around my pole and stroked me to hardness.

I intensified my licking, and Chiharu seemed to press her body down even more. I started swirling my tongue in circles.

"Remember, you can't cum until I tell you that you can."

I felt her tongue just brush the head of my pole. My body gave a little shiver of its own. I continued to lick away at Chiharu.

It was at that point that her sweet honey overwhelmed my senses and I faded into a sexual daze. I swirled my tongue in circles to collect every drop of her nectar. She gushed on my face first once, then again, and when she climaxed a third time she climbed off of me. She had continued to toy with my cock with her hand and tongue, but I wasn't close to cumming.

"Good. You didn't cum too soon."

I lay still and quiet, waiting to see what Chiharu would do next. She adjusted the manacles on my ankles so that my legs were angled upwards. Then she gently rubbed some lube on my pucker. A sex toy the like of which I'd never seen was produced next.

"A toy designed to stimulate a man's prostate and his G-spot."

She worked it into me and activated it. I'd never quite felt anything like it before. It was different, but yet it was pleasurable. My cock seemed to get even harder.

Chiharu produced a thin glass rod. "I'm going to sound you now. If you cum too soon, I'll tap on your penis with a hammer and break the rod, leaving glass fragments in your urethra."

I hoped my eyes didn't show how scared I was. She injected some lube into my urethra and slowly worked the glass rod inside, moving it gently up and down. Between my cock getting fucked with the glass rod and the device in my ass stimulating me, my balls were actually filling rather quickly.

"Chiharu..."

"Are you getting turned on, Matt?"

"Y-yes."

She used her free hand to massage my balls. "So you are. Just hang in there two more minutes."

With my balls being massaged in addition to everything else, I wasn't sure I could make it two more minutes. I again tried to think unsexy thoughts. Each second seemed to last an age.

Finally, Chiharu removed the rod. "Good boy." She used her hand that had been holding the rod to aim my cock back toward my belly and chest. "Cum now!"

I erupted, coating myself with my sperm. This time Chiharu scooped it up in her hand and made me lick her fingers and palm clean. Then she released my manacles.

"You really are quite a domme."

"I can't believe you still want to be with me."

"You have lots of good qualities. Say, the restauarant could use a new supplier for fish. The last batch we got wasn't quite as good as it had been. Do you know a good one?"

"Sure. I'll be happy for our businesses to work together."

[Six months later]

"Everything is now 100% legit, and your former gangsters are proving to be effective business men."

"Thanks to your help."

"It was no trouble. Say, what do you have in mind for our next date?"

"My new strap-on has a clitoral stimulator. I'll want you from behind."

"Am I cumming into the glass again and then drinking it?"

"Yes, love. And thank you for accommodating my... proclivities."

"Thank you for being willing to try having a relationship. I love you, Chiharu."

She kissed me, deeply.

"I love you, too, Matt."