She Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Nitkita meets Fareon and something unexpected happens.
1.3k words
4.55
48k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Thanks to Ladylana for being an awesome editor, and great friend. Here's the edited version of She Wolf 2. Comments and ratings welcome.

***

I woke up in a dark room. Not a good sign. I noticed I was sleeping in a single bed, with white sheets. The room was a dark navy blue, and the only thing in there was a bed, doors to a closet, and a night table beside the bed. It wasn't very creative. I also realized the room had only one window. I guessed I could probably fit though it if I had to.

Slowly, I slid out of bed. That's when I noticed I was only in my black lace bra, and matching thong. My figure was very fit. I was 5 foot eight with feminine curves, 36 B breasts, and long dark brown hair to my waist.

I shuddered when I thought of stranger's hands touching me, and undressing me. Remembering what had happened, I curiously took my hand and felt my side where I had been cut. I felt maybe seven or eight stitches. I was glad I hadn't been awake during that. Needles are my fear. Come towards me with a needle and I swear I'd attack you.

I peered around again and I noticed at the foot of the bed were my leather pants and black tank top. I quickly put them on, and looked around on how to escape. The bed was above the window, so I climbed on the bed and stood on it to look out. Where was I?

I was surrounded by a huge forest. All I could see were trees. Also just my luck. I was on the fourth story, with nothing to use to climb down. I sighed, jumped off the bed and sat down.

The best thing to do right now was to was to wait and see what would happen. I didn't want to go wandering alone for fear of attacks from other wolves. Of course I would be able to handle them. I was a werewolf, and a pretty strong one at that.

I was a stray. I broke off from my pack for personal reasons and now I had no home. I went from one city to another. Now I was in Toronto, Canada.

The last time I saw my pack was in Prince Edward Island, also in Canada. I usually leave every six months. I left for good reasons of course. Usually I shift at night and run when it's dark. It takes me a good two weeks before finding another city.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I stood and braced myself for some surprise. The knob turned and the door opened. In walked in that guy, Chase I think. He easily smiled at me when he saw me.

"So princess, you finally awake? How was your deep slumber? I don't think a bear could have woken you up," he teased. I was ready to punch him in the face. My short temper was getting shorter. I think he realized I had tensed up because he stopped teasing me and sat down.

My eyes narrowed. "What do you want?" I asked.

"How are those stitches?" he countered. The thing about werewolves that sucks is that when you're in human form, you heal like a mortal, like a normal person. In order to heal faster you have to shift into your wolf. Not something I like to do in front of people that I don't know. So it wasn't happening now.

"I believe I should be asking that, since I'm the one who stitched her up," a deep male voice came from the door way. I looked and was shocked. There stood and six foot six male. his body was toned and muscular, he looked really athletic, and...he looked...great. Just great.

My "doctor" was an alpha!

Now I was a tiny bit scared. When an alpha was born, right away he is twice as strong as a normal wolf. He also has strong senses, for example he will automatically know when someone is lying. So my chances of leaving this room without a fight and getting hurt were becoming significantly smaller. His eyes were something else though. They were a deep emerald, with an amber ring around the edge. His hair was a black, short and in spikes.

"What do you want?" I hissed at him.

"Relax little one. Now I'm a bit curious, which pack do you belong to?" his were eyes staring into mine, looking for any trace of suspicious behaviour. I knew I couldn't lie.

"I don't belong to a pack," I calmly replied, looking for their reactions. The alpha's eyes widened and Chase let out a gasp.

I knew what they thought. Usually when a wolf is packless, that means the wolf has done something very bad like murder the alpha or it's loved ones.

I gave them a cold smile, "Don't worry I left according to free will."

Again their eyes widened. That was even more unheard of. Usually wolves needed to be around other wolves or they would get depressed. It was unnatural, which is why it was used as a punishment. I had felt depressed for a couple of years before I had gotten used to it. Not to say I didn't miss other wolves sometimes, because I did. Before they could say anything I was heading for the door, and was almost there when the alpha's hand shot out before me.

"I don't think you're leaving," his eyes narrowed.

"Really? And what's stopping me?" I raised an eyebrow. Then I slipped under his arm and I was almost to the door when his hand caught my wrist. That's when I stopped and I felt like I had been burned. He also dropped his arm. Slowly I turned around and looked into his eyes.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, this cannot be happening! He looked confused too, and some other emotion was in his eyes as well. I couldn't deal with this now.

"No it couldn't be," I heard him mumble. "Chase leave us now!" he ordered,

Chase quickly dashed out of the door, but not before passing me a confused look. When Chase was gone, the alpha went and closed the door, then clicked the lock. We both stared into each other's eyes. Then he advanced towards me.

"No! Don't touch me," My voice was shaky. I backed into a corner. He didn't come any further.

"Tell me your name," It wasn't a question but a command. Somehow I just wanted to answer it.

"Nikita De Luna."

"Well, Nikita, I'm Fareon. Fareon Naturi. How old are you little one?" His eyes were boring into mine.

"I'm twenty-one human years. I'm really a century old," I replied timidly.

Weird. I had never been shy. I didn't like the feeling.

"I'm twenty-six, and four centuries old."

"Okay just let me go and we'll forget this ever happened. I swear I will be gone by tomorrow night."

"Little one. Nikita. It's not that simple. See the thing is I can't let you go now. I'm not able to do such a thing. I don't want you gone by tomorrow night. You're staying," Fareon firmly replied.

No, I couldn't do this now. No, no, no!

I tried to run to the window. However before I could jump out, Fareon tackled me. I ended up laying on the bed, with him on top of me pinning my wrists. I struggled wildly.

"Stop!" he yelled. "You're mine now, live with it. This doesn't always happen, you know that. This happens once a lifetime," his voice softened.

I replied with a defiant stare.

"I'll post guards outside your room and on the ground if you force me. But please don't." He stared at me like I was his lover, his precious treasure. It made me feel loved. That never happened. Suddenly he was striding out the door.

When he was almost out the door, he turned back and looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Babe," he stated, "We're soul mates."

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers