She Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Push through the pain and live.
6.7k words
4.55
40.3k
36

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you so much for your feedback, I know the events may seem rushed, but I'll try to slow it down. It's just that so much was happening to the she wolf. Now, I present to you, chapter 2. All of the characters and places in this story are from my own vivid imagination. None of the characters are based on any on that is real.

The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running. ~Author unknown, in reference to Ecclesiastes 9:11,

*

A young girl was in trouble. Four men held her hostage and had managed to strip her naked. They were about to force her to service them.

Nina froze in fear and then she thought about Ralph and what he tried to do to Celia. Anger took control and she saw red. She would not allow this to happen to this girl. No child should be abused like this. "Celia, I have to go stop them. Keep your brother and sister quiet, alright."

"Momma, No. They might hurt you. Please, don't go." Celia pleaded afraid of her mother being hurt.

"Celia, I can't allow this; I have to stop those men. One day you will understand. I'll be back I promise." Then she kissed her daughter and left the safety of their shelter.

Her heart broke as she heard her daughter crying for her, but something compelled her to stop the violation of the young girl. The girl looked to be a barely eighteen. Slowly and quietly she crept to where the villainous men held the girl down as one of them used her body, the girl sobbed even as she fought against so many. Scenting the air, her heart stopped.Vampires, all of them were vampires. Vampire venom was lethal to a werewolf and she knew one bite could kill her, but a part of her could not leave that young vampiress to her fate at the hands of these demons.

Ever so slowly, she prayed to Luna for protection and stalked her prey. The male vamps scented a she-wolf and were not worried because they were so much stronger than werewolves. A lone wolf posed no threat, but this bitch did. She was a threat to their nation, because she constantly challenged their rule. Female vampires were subservient to males; however this bitch bowed to no man. Their council had met and voted, she was deemed to be destroyed, but there was no ruling that they could not enjoy her body before killing her.

One of the men rutted violently between the girl's spread thighs. The odor of their unwashed bodies and sex perfumed the air. Three others stood taunting her as they waited their turn. One could not wait and tried to force the girl to take him into her mouth, she bit him, and he struck her in the face much to the amusement of his buddies.

Nina cringed as she screamed from the brutality she has receiving. When the first vampire finished, a second one took his place and entered her forcibly causing her to cry out even more. Nina got close enough to see exactly how they subdued her. They tied her hands, chained her necks, and spread her legs apart. She couldn't really fight. Her struggles seemed to please them even more.

Having seen enough, Nina attacked, catching one of the vampire males by surprise. Nina, who was not a warrior, went for his jugular cleanly decapitating him before the other three caught on. The next vampire turned and rushed her. Nina dodged his direct attack, and bit. All pups were trained in combat, so she knew what to do. She had to take his jugular, and avoid his venomous bite. His talons extended and he blindly stabbed her. Nina took his head and it fell to the ground.

This gave the girl a chance to break her bonds and kill the vampire that was assaulting her; she attacked the fourth and within minutes, the two females killed all four men. Unfortunately, Nina received a fatal blow. The female vamp started to leave her to her fate, but realizing this wolf saved her life. She couldn't leave her here, so she decided to help her.

"Here, she-wolf, drink." She ordered. Nina refused because her whole life she had been told vampire blood was fatal. She would leave her pups. They'd be defenseless on their own. She lied to her daughter; she told Celia she'd be back.

"My blood won't kill you. It's my venom that's fatal. My blood can help you heal," She insisted. Soon Nina heard her pups whimpering as they came out of hiding. Thinking of her children, she drank. The female vamps blood was so potent, that Nina was rendered unconscious immediately.

The vampiress was surprised to see children. Realizing that the she wolf would now be targeted by vampires, the young vampiress decided to place these four under her protection. So she called the biggest child to her and explained the situation.

"Little girl, listen. We can't stay here because more men will come looking for me. If they find you and your family they might hurt you. I need you all to come with me," the vampiress explained. Celia recoiled in fear as she saw the vampire do something to her mother and then her mother pass out.

"Did you kill my Momma? Is she dead?" she demanded to know, standing in between the vampire and her siblings.

"No, she's not. But, I need to move her someplace where we can't be found. I need your help. Can you bring your brother and sister along? I promise you I won't hurt you and I haven't killed your mother, but we must go now." The vampiress explained.

Celia froze, as she stood before her siblings, not knowing if her mother was alive or dead. The young girl had to decide what to do. As the oldest, she had to take care of the younger ones, but could she trust this strange woman. She saw the vampire make her mother drink from her. Her brother and sister were crying and she didn't know what to do. The vampiress saw the indecision in her eyes and spoke. "Your mother will wake up. I promise you; I will take care of all of you until she does. You have nothing to fear from me. Now please, Little Bitch, let's move."

Celia looked around and nodded. "BJ, Kyra, we have to go with her." She explained to the younger ones who were trying to be brave and stop crying. "Stay here." She then ran back to the shelter to grab their meager belongings and went with the vampire.

The vampiress lifted Nina and carried her as the pups followed. If it was just the mother, she would have been able to move faster, but she could not carry her and all three pups. Eventually they reached an empty car lot and the vampiress chose a car, cranked it, and placed the she wolf and her children inside. Within minutes she sped off to her home, where she could hide her new friends.

Two hours later, Nina awoke warm and cozy in a strange bed. As soon as her children realized their mother had awoken, they leapt upon her covering her with kisses. She was relieved to know that for now they seemed to be safe, so she hugged her children.

Watching the family hold on to each other fascinated the young vampiress, and she was happy that the She wolf survived. Had she not survived, she was prepared to care for the young pups as best she could.

Clearing her throat, she commanded Nina's attention. "I see you are awake. How are you feeling?"

Nina stretched her body and realized all of her bruises were healed. The serious wounds had closed up and she felt as she did when she was a young pup. "Wonderful, how?" Nina asked. Thankful she was alive.

"It was the vamp's blood. Our blood has healing properties. For years we believed it was fatal to werewolves, but over the centuries a few vampires have befriended were and have used their blood to help heal them from injuries." She stated.

"Thank you, you saved my life. Thank you." Nina said immediately.

"Why did you attack the vampires? One bite from them would be lethal. You have three children. Why risk them? Had you died, they might have perished." The vampire inquired. She couldn't understand why someone would risk their life for her.

"I saw what they were doing to you and I couldn't allow it. I didn't know they were vampire at first. I just saw a young girl in trouble and wanted to help." Nina explained. The vampiress nodded. She was truly grateful to the she wolf, for her actions saved her life. She had dealt with those men before, but this was the first time in centuries that they were able to overpower her. She hated being weak.

Then she looked at this wolf and her pups. They had nothing , no one. Yet they survived. The oldest one, the girl was strong like her mother. Her eyes held wisdom of someone years older. The younger ones were brave as well. This family was strong and would overcome. Now they were hers, a part of her family and she'd make sure no one else hurt them ever again.

"Your children are very brave." The vampiress explained. "You're doing a great job with them. Why are you not with your pack?" she asked curiously.

Her question reminded Nina of her circumstances. They had to get away. If the men in the Jael pack found them, the consequences would be dire. Her heart began to race as the scent in the room became filled with fear. The vampiress hated the scent of fear radiating from her new friend.

"Look, my children and I are not your concern. Thank you for saving my life, but we need to move on, before..." she stopped.

"I will not allow anyone to harm a hair on your heads. You are safe here." She said trying to reassure the terrified mother.

"We have a bond now, and I consider you and your pups my family. I promise you this She wolf, I will die before anyone hurts either of you again." She promised. "I can help. You need to learn to shield, so do your kids. If you shadow you can hide your scent and no one will know what you really are. I can teach you. You saved my life. Let me teach you this. Let me teach your children." She pleaded.

Nina looked at her. "Wolves can't shadow. We don't have that trait." she explained, as her nervousness and fear abated.

The vampiress chuckled, "You can now. When you ingested my blood, we connected. You now have limited vampiric ability, and one is that you can hide your scent." Nina stared at her flabbergasted.

"Wait, I'm sorry." The vampiress began to explain herself. "Let me tell you who I am. You may have heard of me. I am Nicolette Vlad. I'm over five hundred years old. Those men we killed were sent by the vampire council to kill me because of crimes I've been accused of. You see, vampire men, like men everywhere are often insecure and easily threatened. I've bested them for centuries, so now they want me gone. As far as they know, right now, I am. Anyone threatening you and your children will believe you to be dead as well. I believe the four of you are running, and I want to help."

Nina looked at the woman sitting before her, and pondered. "How can you teach us? My kids are not..." Her voice trailed off and then picked up as she became concerned. "Did you harm them?" Nina asked, feeling fearful for a minute. She wasn't sure how long she was out and wasn't too keen on the idea that her kids were at the mercy of this woman during that time.

"No. I have not done anything to them. I need them to ingest my blood that's all. Then they will inherit my traits as well." Nicolette explained. "Wait, She-Wolf, before we continue, what is your name and those of your children?" she asked patiently.

Nina answered quickly, "I'm Nina, and these are my children, Celia, BJ, and Kyra. Kids this is Ms. Vlad."

"Hello," they greeted her. Watching this strange woman intensely, the pups felt that they were safe with her.

"Well now that introductions are done. You four need to eat. Ms. Valdez, have you prepared dinner for our guest?" Nicolette called. An older lady appeared, having a genteel face and calming manner. She was about to take the children and Nina to a small dining room and feed the hungry family when Nicolette spoke one last time.

"Nina, I need you to know this. You and your pups have no need to fear me. I've been alone for many years, not close to anyone, but you saved my life. Therefore I considered you and your young my family. You never have to worry about your safety, again." Nicolette explained. "No one will dare harm you. Now relax and enjoy your meal."

Nicolette stood and watched as Ms. Valdez led the young family away. After they had gone, she turned and faced the window that looked over the ocean. Anger, hurt, and fury for Nina and her young filled her heart. She didn't understand how she could feel these things for a She wolf and her cubs that she'd just met by chance. She could smell the men and wolves on her. True she had washed her body, but the clear signs of her abuse were there. Nicolette shook with fury, but decided that no one would hurt her or those pups again. They were under her protection, which meant, she needed to go to the council and repent. She could not protect them if she died.

Nicolette stayed home for a few days before she called and requested an audience with the council. She informed Nina that she'd be gone for a week or more, but to stay and enjoy her home.

Nina got chills, feeling a cold sensation in their newly formed sister bond. She demanded to know what she was up to. "Nicolette, where are you going? What are you going to do?"

"Nina, I am a grown woman. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone." She said defensively.

Nina knew, she was going to the council. She could see her thoughts and late one night, she saw where Nicolette's thoughts were leaning. "Nicky, don't go to them. They will hurt you. Please, look. I can take care of my pups. Don't worry about us. Don't risk yourself." Fearing she might lose her friend.

"Nina, I have to do this. I hate that council, but if I can get a reprieve, that means you and the pups are safe. See even if you took them and left, they would hurt you to get to me. I can't let that happen. You four are my family. I have to keep you safe." She explained. Nina moved and embraced her friend.

"Thank you, Nicky. I know that you really care about us, but if you get yourself killed. I'm kicking your butt. Please come back home." Nina ordered as she hugged her friend once more.

Nicolette smiled. Nina was like a sister to her and her cubs were like her own children. There was no way she'd leave them vulnerable again. "I'll be back." She promised.

The next morning Nicolette left to face the council. She prayed that they would listen and grant her a reprieve. As much as she hated the men on the council, certain members hated her even more. Nicolette arrived at the chamber office and was escorted in by two unassuming males.

"Well, if it isn't Ms. Vlad? I can assure you, I will enjoy this." Council Member Gernick cackled. "We will listen to you, but you will know your place before you leave here or you die." He promised.

Two weeks later, Nicolette returned home. She was greeted merrily by her new family and relieved that they were no longer in danger. She never told Nina what happened, because the truth would only upset her. She would just say, "You and the pups are safe."

Nina knew she was hiding something. "Nicky please," she moved to embrace her friend. She wanted to comfort her because she could feel the pain she tried to hide. Nicolette hissed and pushed her away. It hurt when she touched her. The major wounds were still healing, but she would heal. Nina knew her friend had been hurt badly, but she refused to let her comfort her She cried and prayed to the Goddess that Nicky would be alright.

Nina stayed at Nicolette's home for a few months to recuperate, as Nicolette taught her and the pups how to hide their scents. The pups adapted quickly and used the skill effectively. Nicky spent as much time with the pups as Nina. Nina took it upon herself to help with keeping the house. Mrs. Valdez refused at first, but Nina felt she needed to do something, so she and Nicky relented. Months passed and Nicky saw the pups as her own, and she feared they might leave.

Eventually, Nina felt the need to move on. Nicolette assured her that they could stay there and didn't have to go, and at first Nina was tempted to stay. The pack she ran from were not pursuing them any longer, the children were happy. But Nina felt they'd stayed long enough and needed to find their own place. Although Nicolette didn't want them to go, she had to let them leave. So one fall afternoon, she bid her new friend farewell, and set off to find a place for the four of them. After Nina and her pups left, Nicolette was alone, for over 400 years she never felt so alone than she did in that moment.

Nina moved from the safe haven of Nicolette's home and traveled to Oklahoma. The pups were a bit older and could travel better. They continued traveling until they ended up in Loess Plains, Texas. She and the pups loved Texas. As soon as they found a place, she had to approach the pack. She and her kids shadowed for months, no one seemed to be aware that there was a small wolf family in the area.

Nina kept in touch with Nicolette, and reassured her that she and the pups were fine. The vampires had stopped chasing her, but Nina knew it stopped at a great cost.

A few more months passed and eventually Nina reported to the compound and asked to speak with the Alpha of the Loess pack. As is required of exiled wolves, she immediately requested asylum and then permission to join with the Loess Pack. The Alpha and his mate granted them permission to stay in the area, but joining the pack was conditional. As long as they caused no serious problems or put anyone at risk, they could stay in the area. Nina was relieved. She'd heard many things about this pack and hoped they'd grant them asylum. Once the kids turned eighteen, each one of them could ask to join the pack and would be judged on their merit. If Nina found her mate within the pack, she'd be welcomed to join as well. But Nina wasn't interested in mating.

Alpha Javon Loess, with his mate Elise stood watching the young mother that just walked into his office. She was a strong female. He could tell by the way she carried herself. His mate was equally impressed. He asked why she was banned from her pack and she didn't hesitate to answer, but he felt she held some things back. He also considered himself a good judge of character. The She Wolf that stood before him posed no threat to his pack. She has pups. I don't know the whole story, Javon, but I say grant her clemency. His mate spoke to him mentally. He noticed other members of his family watching him as well, waiting to see if he would turn the young mother away. He didn't, and he knew that one day these four would become members of his pack.

Nina worked hard to protect her children, but without true pack protection, they would always be vulnerable. They were granted asylum, and for the first time in years, Nina was content. She rented a small house, got a job as a cook in the school cafeteria and worked as a waitress at a local diner. She worked for years to support her kids. Nina taught her children well. With their knowledge on shadowing, they'd learned from Nicolette, the children attended regular school in almost complete invisibility. During the day, she focused on working and caring for her young, at night the memories would return. She fought them, and refused to deal with them right now. She'd grieve later, once her kids were grown, and able to care for themselves. Right now, she had to focus on them.

They learned early that they could not tell anyone they were werewolf, so all four lived as human. The ability to shadow worked so well, other were-creatures rarely realized they were wolves. And if they did, the children knew how to defend themselves in a pinch. Nina kept in touch with Nicolette over the years, until Nicolette had to leave the country. Although she knew she had no choice, Nina missed her one true friend.

Years passed and the kids finished school and went onto their careers. Celia went to State college earning a business degree, BJ joined the police force, and now her baby was graduating.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12