She Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Nikita and Fareon getting close and closer.
1.8k words
4.57
43.2k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers

Chapter four Thanks to Ladylana for being an awesome editor, you did a really good job with this one! Thanks for to everyone out there for your supportive comments and emails.

********************************

He'd never find me. This forest had to go on for kilometres.

I ran until my paws grew sore, until night came and took over the day. I sniffed around look for threats. Smelling none, I found a tree and settled myself beside it. I was seriously tired. So as soon as I closed my eyes, I was out like a light.

***

I groaned audibly and opened my eyes. Sometime during the night, I shifted into my human form, and I could feel something against my side. I snuggled into it.

Wait. When was there something warm against me?

I turned my head. It was a giant wolf. It felt familiar somehow, and it hit me. This was Fareon! He was beautiful. He was brown and black, with some white mixed in.

Slowly, I started to crawl away from him, still naked as the day I was born. But before I could even get a few feet away from him, his body landed on mine.

Fareon pinned me to the ground, growling in my ear, as I was still fighting him, to get off. He growled louder, and took my neck in between his powerful jaws, trying to make me submit.

"Never," I cried out, and he pressed harder.

Finally, the grip on my neck was so hard I stopped fighting and submitted. Fareon changed on top of me, his hands pinning my wrists to the ground.

"God damn it woman! Where did you think you were going! There are other animals and wolves out there that could have killed you!" Fareon yelled.

"For your information, I am strong and I can take care of myself! Now if you would get off me - now!" I replied, contradicting myself .

I glanced down, and it was a mistake. His manhood was erect and big. Very big. I gulped nervously. I noticed my struggling was only making it worse. So I calmed down.

"Nikita, don't run away from me. I want to be with you, always. It hurts me that you run." Fareon looked into my eyes as he spoke.

Suddenly his lips was on mine. I just gave in. How long could I keep the pretence up that I didn't like him?

His tongue tangled with mine and then he moved to my breasts. He kissed around them, then he sucked on my nipple. I arched my back, loving how he made me feel. Slowly he moved down, kissing every inch of my body. He kissed the inside of my thighs, avoiding my mound. He was just doing this to annoy me, and make me beg, it was working. He licked and nibbles at my inner thighs. Just before his tongue almost touched my clit he look up.

"You will behave with me. You understand?" he demanded. I nodded my head. I was so needy, I would do anything to have something inside of me. I didn't know where this urge came from. And I was so wet. He buried his face in between my thighs and I cried out in ecstasy. One orgasm quickly hit me and then another. Finally after my third he let me rest.

"I want to be with you," Fareon whispered in my ear. "I want you to want me. Every time you leave to go somewhere I just want to follow you. Every time you speak I just want to nibble on your luscious lips. Do you want me inside of you?"

I whimpered, god I was so needy. I didn't quit like what he was saying though. I don't like tying myself to men because of my history.

"I need an answer little one," he continued to lightly bit at my ear, while teasing me with his manhood at my entrance.

"Yes," I cried out, I just wanted something to fill me.

Finally, Fareon started kissing the side of my neck, and slowly entered me. It felt wonderful. I thought I would come there and then. He felt so large. I could feel him stretching me until he came to a barrier. He stopped his kissing and looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine. He lowered his head to my own, his lips almost touching my ear.

"Take a deep breath," he whispered, then he started kissing me again.

In one swift movement he pulled out and then back in, right through my barrier. I flinched and then whimpered.

God, it hurt.

I got pain on a regular basis, but I've never experienced in that way, so it hurt a lot. Tears leaked out the corner of my eyes as I shut them tight. Fareon started kissing them away and he stilled inside of me.

"You okay?" I nodded, but it still hurt. "Baby, I can't believe you were still a virgin. With your looks, I mean, I thought you would have done this three centuries ago."

As he was speaking, I couldn't help but hear a little smugness in his voice. He just lay there on top of me, holding me close, and supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush me. Finally ,I moved a little to see if the pain had went away. Surprisingly it had. I moved a little more, and Fareon groaned. "Better?" he asked.

"Yeah," I whispered.

I felt his withdraw from me and push back in slowly. I moaned, and he went a little faster. Soon, Fareon was moving in and out faster and faster. I felt something build up with me, and then I exploded into pleasure. I heard Fareon groan, and something hot filled me. I felt so satisfied. I'd never felt like this before.

Fareon pulled out, and laid back on the ground, pulling me on top of him.

"Nikita?"

"Hmm?" I asked sleepily.

We mated.

"Hmm?" I pulled my head up and met his eyes.

We mated, I heard in my head.

Oh that mother fucker! I stood up faster than you could say a word, and changed into my wolf. I ran away from him. I ran fast and hard, despite the pain in between my legs. I'd had worse. I heard paws behind me, and I turned around and saw Fareon.

Nikita, listen to me. I love you, this was how it's supposed to be.

Get away from me, you bastard! You took my body, you took my mind, but I am not giving you my heart. So screw off!

With those words said, I ran off towards the mansion.

Who did he think he was?.

As I got to the house, I sprinted inside not caring whether I was naked or not. I ran into the bedroom I was staying in, and shut the door. All night I lay awake, waiting for whether Fareon would come or not.

He never did.

***

I groaned as I woke up. My pain in between my legs was excruciating. Well, maybe not that bad, but it still hurt to move.

I curled up in the sheets and thought to myself. I would probably just be another girl to him, a fuck buddy. Then eventually, he'd leave. That's what happened to some wolves I knew.

I love you.

Fareon, get out of my head!

I can't, we're mated. Do you think I ever mated before? I've never came inside a woman before. You are the first and that is because I love you. Which results in mating.

Fareon, don't! I learned the hard way what love means. It isn't pretty and it never lasts.

Damn it, I'd let my sadness show.

Who hurt you before little one? He asked.

Fareon, don't, just don't.

I'm coming up there, don't run, please.

I decided what little good running would do. He would always be in my mind. He'd also took a part of my body with him.

The door to my room opened and I curled up even more into the sheets.

"Little one," was all he said before he laid down with me, his arm protectively around me. He was spooned at my back.

After a couple of minutes, I started to relax. Then Fareon started talking.

"You know, when I was little, my mother always used to hug me better. It worked, until I got older. Then I was an alpha boy. King of the pack, so everyone was around me all the time. I was sick of it. The only time where I could be alone was in the morning.

Just laying in bed, thinking about the world. I had it easy. Probably a lot easier than you Little One. I care about you. I love you. Don't forget that." Fareon started kissing my neck. It wasn't in a seductive kind of way, but a more a comforting way.

We lay there like that until I felt sleep coming my way. I'd had an uneasy night, and this was most relaxing. The last thing I did was snuggle closer to Fareon and I felt his arm tightening around me.

Maybe I did love him.

*****

I woke up alone, and I decided it was time to explore. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I asked a couple of older wolves where the library was, and they pointed me in the direction. I walked until I reached wooden doors. When I opened them, there were at least three thousand books on the other side.

I was in heaven, I loved books, I could read them all day and night. I started reading Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. After I discovered it was a series, I fell in love with them. Rose was my kind of girl. I spent at least four hours in there.

When I was done with the last book, Fareon decided to check up on me.

Where are you little one?

Library, I replied.

Library? What could you be doing there?

Reading....

Hmmm.... Something interesting right? Then he sent a picture of a book about sex. I laughed out loud.

You will never know.

Watch me, I'm coming to get ya Little One.

I grinned and stood up. I decided maybe I could learn to love him, maybe we could be together. At the door, a tall woman stood in my way.

"Well look at Miss white bitch," she remarked, "Stop fooling around with my Fareon. You're just someone he's fucking and then he will leave you. Trust me, I've seen it done to many other girls. He always comes back to me. Think of this as your pleasant warning." Without a word the female left, and I was standing alone.

As soon as she left, Fareon came in. When he saw my face he asked, "What's wrong?" He came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Fareon, stop," I pushed him away. I couldn't bear think a skanky bitch like that girl would be sleeping with him.

"Fareon, about my past. Well, I think it's time I told you what happened. Let's sit." I hated bringing this up, but he had to know. We both sat down. Fareon was still concentrating on me when I began.

Kar626
Kar626
148 Followers