She Wonders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up, his hands using hers to pull her up to her feet, and not for the first time he picked her up effortlessly and threw her down on the bed, where she landed with a yelp. As he approached her legs spread like the lock bridge on the canal, to let the barge sail through.

Sara began to laugh, almost deliriously, not knowing what would come next or first, but not caring which came so long as something came, full-stop. No surprise, it was her, on the end of his tongue this time, and the roles were once again reversed.

Her giggling soon replaced with moans, her eyes fixated on the sights and sounds of his tongue wrenching away at her waterworks, Sara lay enraptured, her body easily wrapped up in his strong arms - her tits cupped easily in the burning palms of his hands.

And for every time she exhaled in submission to his mouth, and to the sensations it brought her, she seemed to sink deeper and deeper into the mattress, awaiting the moment that it would lead to full-on sex with her son, her reacquainted lover, and her mutual saviour.

13

This time was different. Maybe as a result of all that had transpired over the course of their lifetime relationship's new developments, or maybe because of time making the heart grow fonder and the body grow needier - it didn't matter which.

They handled each other like first-time lovers again, but also with an old instinctual familiarity. They had been here before, but this time their lust and affection combined was something else; the word being 'Unbridled.'

Eric's mind went back to all the times he broached the subject of his brother and sister's inseparableness, and how close they had seemed at times. And then came that fateful night, first of all their reactions when he had confessed he thought they were in fact closer than siblings, and then secondly how Sandra had handled John pending his complete breakdown after his confrontation with the old man.

Now in his mind he had it so that John and Sandra had been like he and his mother long before them, and so the natural conclusion was that there could be no guilt. To indulge in the old cliché, it was something in the family.

It didn't have to be known, but now he assaulted his mother's senses without holding back. And without her being emotionally torn in different directions, they were free to enjoy it without guilt.

Now they were in bed together, the rest of his clothes discarded, and beneath the messy duvet he was between her legs as they exchanged the most passionate bout of kisses.

'My, what has gotten into you?' Sara cooed excitedly, her widening eyes sparkling with lustful surprise. Again and again she reciprocated his barrage of kisses, her hands all over him.

'The thought of getting into you,' Eric replied smoothly, running the length of his stiffness up over her slippery clitoral hood. A shiver ran through her body as she imagined all of that length sliding back inside her once again.

'Dirty boy,' she mock-scorned, still receiving his kisses, while her hand ran down his body and finally came to grips with him again. And he felt even bigger now, an much, much harder. 'Just do me one favour...'

'Anything,' Eric promised.

'Let's not wait this long again?' she insisted. And guiding the swollen bulbous tip of his cock to her dripping hot melting pot of lustful flesh, she grinned up at him briefly before her face would once again contort with such pleasure that even the muscle between her ears would cramp and churn.

Her eyes rolled up into her head. Eric slid forth an inch and back out, and then in another two inches and back again. Repeating this until he was soaking with her love juices and sliding home all the way, it wasn't long before they were riding and rolling together like a single wave to the shore.

And just as wet and loud, Eric had his mother coming crashing down to her first penetrative orgasm, before she could even wrap herself consciously around him.

'Oh I have missed you, mum,' he sighed into her ear, pinning her wrists back above her head, deep in the pillows. At that Sara uttered a deep moan of satisfaction.

Wanting her hands all over him the moment he pinned her down, she was suddenly being driven crazy and she knew that he knew it. 'God I've missed this with you,' she moaned back, wrapping him up in her thighs and relishing in how their sexes slid so deliciously together deep inside.

So hot and dripping wet, he fit into her now with increased ease, stickily plumbing her depths as she cried and came again. All the while he tasted the lip gloss on her lips, their tongues swirling playfully when they weren't just gazing lustfully into each others eyes.

Sara wondered. Sara simply wondered as they gazed deeply, fucking deeper, bucking and grinding faster and faster. There was no way on Earth any mother could love their son like she loved him, and frankly this was just so fucking magical that nothing could be wrong about it.

They fucked in every position that naturally came to them that night - gentle and hard, slow and vigorous, pornographically and otherwise lovingly. Even that first time didn't seem to end, and neither wanted it to.

It was the first, again, of more to come, and by god was she coming and coming. Her legs hung at his elbows, using them for a pair of stirrups, Sara regarded her son - a living sex god in her eyes - with total awe, spurning him on with every bit of filth that sprang to mind.

'I love feeling your hard cock in your mother's pussy,' she would tell him, eyelids heavy and narrowed as she rode him to victory. Up on her elbows she fixed her eyes on how his tremendous cock glided home.

He would appear, wet and glistening, and then disappear again beneath the split of her mound, and then the sensation would replace the sight as he filled her and emptied her again and again.

'Deeper, baby,' she begged, and he bottomed out to give her his all, but the filthy slut inside wanted more. She wanted him as far deep inside her as was humanly possible, so that she could feel full with him.

Taking the initiative, Sara flipped herself over and got on all fours, offering herself up to him from behind, and his greedy eager hands filled themselves with her fleshy buttocks in an instant.

Eric pulled apart his mother's cheeks, causing her already well-used pussy to come open. And then the unexpected happened - she began to gush all over his cock.

In an instant, Eric was back inside her, plugging the dam again so to speak. And she thanked him with the deepest, filthiest growl. And when every inch was inside of her, his soaked balls resting at her perineum again, then she knew the meaning of full.

Slowly again she felt her son begin to slide out and back in again, and her arms and legs were already trembling madly. She wouldn't last long, but she hoped that neither would he.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

Sara chuckled; 'I am no spring chicken!'

'Good,' he decided. 'If I wanted chicken, I'd opt for a greasy bucket. You're no such thing, mum!'

Now Sara was howling laughter, meanwhile voicing her sudden disgust.

'Really? Did you really have to say that now?'

Laughing with her, Eric continued his deep assault, like a bunker buster missile homing in to obliterate its target, and with every deep stroke, watching the pink flesh of his mother's pussy clinging to his cock as he sawed back and forth, all bad taste jokes were suddenly forgotten again, and they were both breathing hard and fast.

'Oh god come in me,' she cried and begged; 'As much as you can, whenever you can!'

'All the way in,' Eric growled hoarsely, his throat now burning along with every other fibre of his exhausted being. 'I am so close,' he declared. 'Try to come with me?'

'Baby, you come, I come,' Sara assured her son and urged him on.

Ten seconds later, and just like the legend Ron Jeremy - as she recalled, not him - he had counted down to zero, where they both called out to each other, and pushed hard into each other for him to reach his release and to spurt directly into her cervix to fill her womb.

Sara pushed back as hard as she could, feeling her son pulsing and throbbing with each spurt, and there was no greater biological wonder, or orgasmic height, than to feel him fill her up in every sense.

Glad, happy, orgasmic, ecstatic, over the moon and howling, pain turned to intense, mind-blowing pleasure, as the world came quaking around them.

'Fuck,' she whimpered, falling trembling into the pillows, but with her arse in the air, and his cock still hard and planted deep inside her.

'Fucking hell,' he echoed, unable to move. His knees, his hips, ever joint and muscle had seized with the toll of their sexual frenzy.

'Oh fuck me,' she moaned unintelligibly into the pillows, now soaked with her perspiration. She felt utterly filthy and whoreish and used, and it was the greatest feeling in the world.

'I'm fucked,' Eric gasped, trembling behind her as he carefully pulled out and fell onto the bed beside her. There he lay for a while, one hand roaming the soft curves of his mother's body, enraptured by their ultimate consummation.

'I think you really needed that,' she said after a while, gazing at him again, and still her eyes were filled with such wonder.

'I think we both did, because I've never had it quite like that before,' Eric suspected.

Sara wondered and wondered hard. Sara wondered how strange but beautiful life could be. She wondered because that's who she was and what she did. Sara just lied there and wondered about everything and nothing, because no words beyond the common as muck and inappropriate were in the slightest bit appropriate.

'I've needed you for a very long time,' she finally said, and then considered a cup of tea and something light to eat - for the energy she would need.

'Well it'll be all 'Want' from now on, won't it?' Eric supposed.

And she supposed he was right about that. 'In that case, let me know as soon as you want to go again,' Sara whispered into his ear; 'Because fucking hell I really want to ride that thing!'

Otherwise Sara and her son really hoped John's date was going well...

The End