She Wore It Well - Getting to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet released her hold on me and turned toward him. She got up on her knees on the seat between his legs and said: "Let's see what we can do about this." She lifted up his dick so that it was lying across her palm. It pretty quickly started showing signs of life. I'm not a big fan of cocks, except mine of course, but it was pretty hot watching it expand.

Vicki had a death grip on me. I think she was also impressed with Bills member and its potential size.

Janet leaned forward and put just her mouth on him, then used her hands to push his legs further apart. When his cock slipped out of her mouth she turned back to Vicki and said "Honey, can you give me a hand over here?"

Vick replied "I've got a handful right now,' then added, "but it is tempting."

She looked at me; I gave her a 'whatever' look. Smiling, she released me and moved closer to Bill's cock. She reached under and cupped his balls with both hands, then moved one hand up to the base, holding it steady so Janet could continue.

"Sandy didn't tell me that you were packing," Vicki said to Bill. "Was she able to handle this?"

Bill smiled, obviously enjoying that Vicki was aware of his size. "She did just fine, but Janet's the only woman I've known that can really take care of me."

And she was indeed. He seemed fully erect now; I guess it could have been as big as ten inches. Where is a tape measure when you really need one? Janet was getting most of it in her mouth. She pulled off and asked Vicki if she'd like to try.

"Again, it's very tempting," Vicki replied, "But I think I'll just sit back and watch."

Vicki released her hold on Bill's member and moved towards me. She turned her back to me and straddled my lap, then reached down and adjusted my erection so that it popped up between her legs. She put both her hands on me and started to stroke, then added "And besides," she added, "I've really got my hands full." I reached around her and cupped both hands on her breasts, and we directed our attention to the show that our hosts were putting on for us.

Janet did indeed know how to take care of Bill. She continued to lick it from the tip to the base, and once it was slick with saliva she slowly took him back into her mouth. His helmet, about the size of a small plum, and almost as purple, slipped easily past Janet's lips. As she slowly engulfed more of his shaft, I realized that she must have mastered her gag reflex, as he had completely filled her mouth and had to be at least a little bit down her throat.

I tore my eyes away from Janet and looked up at Bill. He had a big smile on his face and was alternating his gaze between watching his wife going down on him and watching Vicki watching his wife. I felt Vicki's nipples hardening; I gave them each a little pinch which elicited a soft moan from her. I think that broke the trance she had seemed to be in. She lifted herself a little bit up off of my lap, spread her legs a bit more and, reaching down to hold me, lowered herself down onto my cock.

Vicki's moan also broke Janet's concentration. She took her mouth off of Bill's cock and turned toward us just as Vicki had completely settled down onto me. She smiled and then sat up on the edge next to her husband, her hand still pumping his big and well-lubricated dick. We all watched each other for a moment without saying anything. Finally, Janet spoke up.

"It's getting pretty hot in here, no? " she asked. "How about we move this indoors?"

They didn't wait for an answer. Bill stood up and put his hand out to help Janet out of the tub. I thought 'Nice ass' but held my tongue. She wrapped her towel around her. Bill tried to do the same but his still hard cock got in the way. After a couple attempts, he gave up and threw the towel over his shoulder. The two of them walked back into the house.

I grabbed ahold of Vicki's hips and raised her up, then back down onto me. She felt weightless in the water.

"Are we having fun yet? I asked.

She answered "Most definitely. Should we see what's in store for us inside?"

I replied, "Most definitely" then added, "As long as you're ok with it."

"Most definitely," she replied, then climbed off of me and got out of the tub.

As we dried ourselves off and got back into our robes, Vicki said: "There's something I want to do, something I want to show them."

"And that would be?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Just follow my lead."

Bill and Janet were sitting naked on the living room floor, on their towels. They had lit the fire and dimmed the lights just a bit. Bill was behind Janet, his legs wrapped around her and his hands fondling her breasts. She was spread eagle, with one hand buried in her hair covered pussy.

"You guys don't waste any time, do you?" I asked jokingly.

"Waste not, want not" Janet replied. I wasn't sure how to interpret that.

As we walked further into the room, Vicki stopped me directly in front of them, about five feet away. She laid her towel down on the floor and removed her robe. Smiling, she dropped to her knees and looked up at me, then untied the belt of my robe. The cool outside air had only partially deflated me; I got hard again as soon as she started handling me. Vicki moved slightly off to one side, apparently to allow Bill and Janet a better view, then started licking my shaft from the base up. She closed her lips over my helmet for a second then moved back down and started to lick my balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth. I stood there watching Bill and Janet watching us.

Janet moved off to the side of Bill, bent over and copied what Vicki was doing to me. She rose up on her knees so her ass was fully exposed, giving us a peak thru view of her pussy.

Apparently, that was more than Bill could handle. He yelled out "Shit! Fuck me now!"

Vicki stopped sucking me and turned towards them to watch, although she kept a hand on me, stroking softly.

Bill laid down flat on his back. His very proud, very large, and very hard cock pointed straight up. Janet stood up and turned to face us, then stepped over him and started to squat down. Bill held himself steady.

"Whew!' Vicki exclaimed. "Are you able to take all of that?"

"Wait and see," replied Janet.

From our angle, we could see Bill's helmet sliding into her; so far she had no problem with his girth. Janet paused and then continued to lower herself down. Obviously, she had done this many times before, but it was new to us. At least it was new to me; I don't know if Vicki had ever seen, or sat on, such a big cock.

I sat down next to Vicki and we watched Janet slowly taking more of Bill's cock into her.

Vicki continued to stroke me and I reached over at started to reciprocate. Janet paused with about half of that monster in her. I thought she was done but apparently, she just needed a moment to adjust to his size, for she started lowering herself down more.

I was so hard watching that I needed a release, so I moved Vicki onto all fours and got behind her. She apparently was as hot as I was, for without any hesitation she reached between her legs and guided me into her. Bill and Janet's eyes were locked onto us, as I started to slowly pump into Vicki. Our eyes were locked onto Bill's rapidly disappearing cock.

Finally, with what seemed like a sudden burst of effort, Janet lowered herself completely onto Bill. Neither of them moved for a while and just watched us, but eventually, Janet started to slowly fuck him, raising up and almost off and then all the way back down, gradually increasing her speed. I was spellbound. As Janet sped up, I kept pounding into Vicki, matching Janet stroke for stroke.

At that intensity, it's not surprising that it didn't take long. Bill came first, into Janet. She paused as he came, then leaned back against him, showing us a complete view. He lifted his ass up and continued to pump for a few strokes, then tightened up, let out a big breath, and laid back down. After a moment, Janet lifted herself off of him, his load oozing out of her pussy. She moved to his side and started to masturbate, using his cum as a lubricant.

With the show apparently over, I concentrated solely on Vicki. I could tell she was enjoying this; the 'live sex show' must have turned her on just as much as it had turned me on. I felt her reach down and touch herself, with my cock brushing against her hand. It took me just a second to realize that Vicki still had both of her hands on the floor, supporting herself. I opened my eyes and saw that Janet had crawled over toward us; it was her hand that was helping Vicki to an orgasm. It was also helping me and within moments I came into Vicki. Janet continued to rub her, even as I was still in her, and Vicki shuddered and came quickly. As I pulled out, Janet gave me a couple of final tugs, milking the last of my cum onto the towel below.

I sat back. After I caught my breath, I looked around and said: "Is everybody happy?" I was sort of being sarcastic, just trying to say something to break the silence.

But Vicki said, "I think we all are, except Janet." Then, turning towards her, she asked: "Do you need a helping hand?"

Janet smiled and replied, "I'm alright, but I'd love for to both to watch." She leaned back against the sofa, spread her legs wide and, now using both her husbands and my cum as a lubricant, started masturbating. She separated her lips with two fingers of one hand and spread some of the cum up onto her clit, then started to rub it with her thumb and inserted two fingers inside herself. She watched us all watching her. Her movements gained speed rapidly and, within moments, she came as well. She didn't make a sound, but her fingers stopped their movement; she jammed her hand into her crotch and clamped her legs together. After a couple of seconds, she opened her legs back up and exhaled. She smiled and said, "Ok, now we're all doing fine, right?" She continued to lightly rub the matted hair of her pussy.

We agreed that we were fine. And, although I was tired and still a bit light headed, I knew that I wanted to hit the road. I felt like Bill and Janet would have been fine with us staying over, but, although I was fine with what had transpired, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it in the morning. So, to avoid any morning after awkwardness, I said: "We don't know how to thank you guys for your hospitality."

I knew it was clumsy, but I had never done this before and didn't have any frame of reference. Fortunately, Bill cut me off before I could say anything more. "We're so glad you could come over. It was our pleasure to share our home and our food, and, of course, sharing our bodies with you. Will we keep in touch?"

Vicki spoke up for the first time in a while. "Your our newest best beach neighbors. I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of each other."

I quickly replied "Is that even possible?" which got a chuckle from everyone.

So we cleaned ourselves up a bit and got dressed. Vicki fell asleep in the car before we had gotten back on the freeway and, once we got to her house, we both fell into bed. As I was falling asleep, I knew that we would relive the evening as fodder for our Skype sessions. And, perhaps next time, if there was going to be a next time, we'd be up for a little bit more mutual touching. I'm pretty sure Vicki would be up for it.

12