She Wouldn't Again Ch. 02

Story Info
Does she give in to her feelings for this guy?
5k words
3
109.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note:

First I want to apologize that I didn't put chapter one for the first part of this. I was distracted for two reasons, one was that I have been having problems getting my last story submitted properly and I didn't think part one was going to get through. Surprise! It did, so now I have egg on my face as they used to say. But I hope you enjoy it anyway. And this is the last part.

TabooTeller

* * * * *

After a few kisses, some deep were tongue probers, I saw him begin to unbutton her blouse. I almost threw a fit. He undid all of them and slowly slipped it off, probably because he was waiting for a protest. If so one never came. After it was off he carefully unsnapped her bra and slide it off. She put her arms out so he could do it more easily. I was beside my self, she was helping him seduce her.

They kissed some more than he started caressing her breasts. Obviously taking it slow. She scooted back away from John, when he began to suck on a nipple. In my head I said, Good girl, Peggy, remember your vows and that I still love you.

I could tell that he was speaking but could not hear what he was saying. I imagined that he was saying something about loving her always, that her body turned him on like nothing else. Prehaps he was even saying that he was effected so deeply because it was her body. Things that I had said to her in the past, but hadn't recently. God, I had been such a fool and now I may be paying for that foolishness.

I watched in horrible fascination while he began to lick and suck on her breasts. I felt like crying. She was allowing him to do that. I could see she was enjoying it. I knew that once he got inside her and fucked her that it would most probably be over between us. I mean the good feelings from the sex would add to and support the feelings she had toward him. I wasn't completely sure why she didn't respond to my words of love but consummating their love would do it for him. He licked all around each breast, working his way from the base to the tip. She most have told him about liking that in one of their "friendship" discussions. I thought that with heavy sarcastic tones I didn't blame myself for.

She closed her eyes in bliss and she mouthed words of love to him. God, this was worse than with Ron and that had been bad enough. I was about to lose not only her faithfulness but her as well.

She jumped as he suddenly began to rub her clit through her pants. She shook her head no, I saw her lips form the word and he stopped. But I knew it would be only for a short time. He stopped licking her breasts and started nuzzling her neck. I got a glance at the side of his mouth and it was moving. He wa s probably reinforcing what he was doing with words of affection. And I thought likely, and later as I talked to her I was proven right, that he was putting me down. How I didn't deserve her and didn't really care for her like John did. She stated as she explained later that he added that I had already lost her by falling for that other woman.

After a while, longer that I thought it would take including another abortive attempt, he was able to start to rub her clit through her pants. In my mind I had been encouraging her to resist but even though she was fighting him, it was only a matter of time. I knew she was fighting him because she would have taken off her own clothes if she had given in and accepted what he was saying. I was so frustrated I could only watch.

However, after what I assumed to be more words of love, he unzipped her pants. As he did I saw her take something out of a pocket and placed it carefully on the bed. Her cell phone, of course, she was still being a good mother and wanting to keep that handy in case of an emergency with the baby. It was one of the latest with text messaging and such. I felt for my cell phone and found nothing. I panicked for a second.

Did I leave it at home? I wouldn't have time to go get it! I calmed down a bit and thought about the car. I half slide half ran down the hill, to my car. After fumbling with the keys, I got the door open. Once the door was open the over head light came on and I saw... nothing. No cell phone. I knelt down and felt along the floor on both sides and found it on the passenger side, I don't know how it got there but I almost kissed it as I stood up. I closed the door and checked the battery level. It was up all the way. God, I had imagined it having only a few minutes of time left. Something was working out, for once. Maybe there was a God after all. I used the text messaging to leave the emergency note and called her number. I went back to my place on top of the dirt pile and was shocked to see her pants off and that she was laying on her back, on the bed. That had been fast, it hadn't taken me that long to find the cell phone.

Her phone did a little dance, so she had set it on vibration not ring. I wondered if that was on purpose. She glanced at it and must have been able to read the screen for her hand reached out suddenly and she picked it up, pressing the button to receive.

She said "Hello?" and suddenly I panicked. I didn't know what to say. In my excitement of looking for and finding my cell phone I hadn't thought that far ahead. I said "Hello, um, this is an emergency."

She began to ask about the baby but I said, "This is not with the baby she is fine as far as I know, this is with our marriage."

She groaned in pleasure, I saw John begin to use one finger to rub her clit through her panties. At least she was still wearing them. Than she said "huh?"

"Please listen, I love you more than I can say, I, uh, I love you, very much. It would hurt me more than I can say if I was to lose you." I paused than said "I love you so much."

She said, "You said that."

"I know but its true and I don't know what else to say. I know I have not said it to you much lately and I have not acted like it much but I do."

About that time I heard a distance voice, obviously John, ask who it was. She answered him and he said something about that jerk husband of hers. She groaned two times, each twice as long as the first time, as he pressed down even harder. I gritted my teeth but I asked myself if I had heard an angry sound just before the pleasure sound? I hoped so.

I spoke again, "I don't want our relationship to end please believe me."

She said, through clenched teeth, "he says the same thing."

"I know, but haven't I proved it over the years, haven't our time together been happy? Mostly anyway?"

"Yes it," moan, "has"

"Then please come home right now and we can talk. We've been able to talk through things before."

I saw her move the phone away from her mouth as a series of groans and other ecstasy sounds came out.

I didn't know if I could compete with what he was doing, she was getting closer to cumming. I had a bright idea that would prove to be a big mistake.

I said, "I know why you are there and what he is doing. Please leave and come home."

He said something I didn't catch and than I saw her body language change. She was angry, and as she brought the phone back to her mouth and spoke I knew it was with me.

"What did you do follow us like you followed John to the airport even after I said never do that again?"

I tried to say no but it sounded like John said something with hang up in it and she did. The phone at my ear went click.

She had hung up on me!!!

I later learned that she had gotten angry because I had by accident reminded her of John's lie aboutt my trip to the airport.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself and decided to try again. I did the emergency text and pressed the speed dial number for her cell phone. I knew she would answer it to make sure it wasn't about Jessica, even though she would think it was probably me again.

As soon as she said hello I said, "Please don't hang up this is really an emergency."

I saw begin to move the phone as John increased his rubbing and said something.

I said, "Please don't, Oh god, I need to talk to you, Please listen, for whatever love you have left for me please, listen."

I saw her take the phone by her other hand but instead of pushing the button she placed the phone next to her ear. She could still hear me but have her hands free.

I could hear her groaning and knew she was getting closer. Just than John stopped rubbing and pushed his hand under one of the legbands of her panties. One second he was rubbing through the material and the next he had his fingers inside the panties touching her naked pussy. I heard him sigh passionately. I knew he must be getting turned on big time, which I didn't blame him for. As worked up as I was, I was hot just by watching her naked charms and his manipulations.

She tried to say no and even repeated it but than she gasped loudly as his fingers reached her fuck hole and were shoved in. I could barely make out the bulge in her panties that showed where his hand was.

She shook her head and said no again but he began to finger fuck her. In and out, faster and faster. I could see his hand move. I decided I better start speaking again.

"Peggy, I love you more than words can say, I don't want us to break up, please come home." I almost cried when I said that last but then I got another inspiration I hoped would work better than the last one.

"Think of Jessica, she needs both her parents... together. Not you and a stepfather but me and you together. We are her parents, we can love her better if we love each other, please Peggy."

Suddenly one of her hands reached out to press against her clit. His arm was off to one side so the clitoris was clear. Peggy started bucking against his hand in that obscene fucking motion again, just like with Ron. She began massaging her clit hard and fast and soon she opened her mouth in a wordless scream and arched her back. My hard cock became even harder as she climaxed. That always did excite me.

She relaxed and reached for the phone as he continued fucking her with his hand. John slowed the movement of his fingers to a leisurely pace and spoke. He must have spoken louder since I heard him as a tiny voice through the speaker.

He explained, "I have loved her for years and I'm glad to finally make you cum. It is an experience I will never forget." Than he paused and said, I'm glad you didn't listen to your bastard of a husband. He obviously doesn't love you as much as I do, even if he did at one time he doesn't now."

I was gritting my teeth as I heard that but all I said was that I did love her more than ever.

Than she did something that put me in shock. She said something I missed most of but it sounded like it was something about fucking. He moved out of my small range of sight and she sat up, grabbed the phone and pushed the button again. I heard the click in my phone at the same time. I couldn't believe it! She hung up on me again! I stood in shock, for a few seconds there I thought about one last try, but before I could punch the right number again I saw a movement in the window. It was dark but looked like a naked back and as I watched in horrible fascination it moved closer to the bed. It blocked my view of her. I saw her legs move and the back stayed put probably as he kissed her. That is what it looked like from what little I could see. But then her legs moved, I thought she was laying back down. Next I saw him climb on top of her. That's why he had moved away to get undressed and that's what she had said that she wanted him to fuck her.

I almost dropped the phone in shock. I just stood there looking down. Finally I shook my head and decided it was time to leave. Earlier I had thought about putting a stop to it by throwing a something through the window. But in the mood she was in that would make it worse. She would fuck him for sure and he would be able to have charges set against me. If it had been a situation like with Ron I would have whatever the consequences but this was different. It had been a war and I had lost.

Maybe I should have after all, at least they would have known I still cared enough to do something. But it was too late she had made her choice. I stood up and turned to walk to the car. I had gotten half way there when I heard a door open. At first I thought it was a neighbor checking to see what was going on or the same neighbor warning me he had called the cops. At that point I didn't care if they did come and haul me off to jail.

But as I took another step I heard a voice I didn't expect say something I really didn't expect.

"Hey, you better not leave I need a ride home," Peggy said.

I turned swiftly and my jaw dropped. There standing in the doorway of John's condo was Peggy fully dressed. He was behind her also fully dressed. I was thinking but... but I saw him climb on top of her. No way they could have fucked, gotten dressed, and come down the stairs that fast. Even if he had cum very quickly, which would have been very likely, there still hadn't been enough time.

She walked up to me and told me to close my mouth. I did and we walked to the cars. I finally said that I didn't need to give her a lift home she had her own car. She agreed but said that was the first thing that popped into her head. As she got into her car she said she would see me at home and drove off.

I glanced at John still in the doorway. He looked angry but there was also a determined look on his face like he wasn't going to give up. I got in my car, thinking that's my Peggy you beat another seducer, I felt like pumping my fist in the air, and drove off.

On the way my cell phone rang. I wondered if it was John saying he wasn't going to give up fighting for her. I was going to let him know that I wasn't either. However it was Peggy, which surprised me. She said that was dirty bringing Jessica into this. I said I was sorry but I had been desperate,

I paused than said, "No, I'm not sorry. I love you and I will do anything to save our marriage."

She hung up without a word which had me wondering all the way home, what she was going to say once we got there. She obviously got home first even though I had raced home. I ran up the stairs to our room and she was getting undressed. Again she had no bra on.

I said, "Okay where is your bra?"

"I...I took it off because it was bothering me...."

Her voice trailed off as she realized when she had said that before. She blushed and looked down.

"I.. almost did it again... but it wasn't for the same reason... as you know."

"I know and I know what you almost did... again."

She gasped in surprise as she realized what I meant, than an angry look appeared on her face as she said, "You spied on me again!"

"Yes I did, so I saw him finger you to a climax. I know how close you came to cheating."

"This time it was different, I...I fell for him, I'm sorry. Your comment about Jessica needing both parents woke me up, Suddenly I realized what I was doing. And what he said about you at the end made me angry, he called you a bastard."

A pause then, "Can you forgive me again?"

I said, "You sure you didn't do anything? I saw him, naked climb on top of you at the end there. That was why I thought I had lost."

She said, "No! We didn't fuck, I don't know what you saw but it was not him getting on top. He never took off his clothes and I got up right after I hung up."

A pause than, "But you do forgive me?"

I hugged her and said that I hadn't fought for her just to hold something against her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I love (sob) you. I had, (sob) forgotten that (sob) for a moment, but I really do."

She wiped her tears away than said ,"But you helped him make me fall for him."

She said it with no heat so I knew she wasn't all that angry but at the same time she meant it.

"You pushed me toward him when you went to the airport."

"How did you know I went to the airport to pick up my boss?"

She looked puzzled and said, "You went to spy on John after I told you not to."

"I never spied on him, except for tonight. The only time I have been out to the airport in the last few weeks was either to pick you up after work or to pick up my boss. That was after you told me I better not follow you again but it was an emergency. He needed to get back to the office and his ride had canceled out on him. He called me to pick him up."

"How long were you there?"

"Maybe half an hour. His luggage was already off the plane so all we had to do was collect it and leave."

"Why that no good lying son of a bitch!"

That last was said with a lot of heat but I thought I needed to say something.

"Honey, that is not a nice thing to say about my boss."

She looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "Not your boss... John! That SOB told me that he saw you following him around the airport that day. You were trying to keep out of sight so he knew you were watching him."

I looked amazed and said, "That bastard. No wonder you were mad at me and drawn romantically toward him."

A slight pause than I asked, "What other lies did he say I wonder?"

"As far as I know only one other and after your actions tonight I can see that was a lie also."

"What was that?"

"He said he saw you kissing and making love talk with Mary Su."

"What?!"

"Yes, he said he saw you twice, both times you were very loving with her and he knew you were falling for her big time. He wasn't sure if he should say anything the first time but the second time he thought I should know or so he said."

"I did have lunch with her once and as you know she is someone I could fall for both physically and emotionally but I love only you and I will keep loving only you."

Peggy nodded and said she knew that now but he had convinced her, especially after the airport incident and with the way I had been acting, that I was falling for someone else and that she should too.

I said, "That's why my words expressing my love to you didn't seem to effect you that much. You thought I was just saying them."

"Pretty much." she said with tears in her eyes again.

Now I got hot and not with sexual arousal either. I said, "He is a bastard in more ways than one. I can understand him falling in love with you, after all you are a very desirable woman, sexually and in every other way, but his lying about me like that makes me want to punch him."

"He said he loved me and had for a couple of years. If that was true why would he lie like that?"

I shrugged not really interested in why, "Maybe he thought that ‘All is fair in love and war'. Maybe he knew that he would never be able to break our love for each other without fighting dirty."

"And he almost did," She shook her head, "I fell for his lies while I was falling for him. I can't believe I almost had sex with that lair. I would have if you hadn't stopped me."

"Would you have? You were fighting him and you came to your senses with Ron before it was to late."

She looked down again and said, "I don't know, you were right I was fighting him, but this was different, I... don't know if I would have said no at the end, like I did with Ron. I'm glad I didn't hang up on the saecond time."

"I'm glad you didn't also but why did you keep listening."

She looked embarresed but said, "I.. have never heard you beg like that. I wanted to hear it more. But also I think that is when I started to realize you still did love me. You won't beg like that if you were in love with Mary Su...But if I hadn't I might have gone through with it."

She looked troubled but I couldn't leave her like that so I kissed her hard. Just like last time, even though I was going through an emotional storm, after watching her being stripped and fingered, this was the second most I had ever been turned on. The first time was as I watched her and Ron. This time though I was also full of relief. I kissed her harder and harder, she didn't seem to mind even as I tried to bruise her lips with mine. She mumbled something about her pussy needing relief again or it would go on strike. I walked her over to the bed and tipped her backwards. With a short squeal she fell on the bed and even before she stopped bouncing I was on her undoing her pants and yanking them off.

12