Shea Learns the Ropes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went back to his toys and selected a small paddle.

She took one look at it and started yelling, "No paddle, please, no paddle".

He looked down at her and said, "Do you trust me?"

She nodded slowly.

"Do you know your safe word?"

She nodded again.

He reached out and grabbed her left nipple. He pulled up on her breast, exposing the underside and blocking her view. She saw the paddle coming but still wasn't prepared for the explosion of pain it caused on the underside of her breast. Then the outside. He pulled her nipple in the other direction, pulling her breast up and towards the side of her body and the paddle came down again, this time on the side by her cleavage. He moved methodically around her breast, in circles coming closer to her nipple. He let go her nipple, leaving it standing tall and thick and brought the paddle down on it harshly. She let out a scream and started crying. He smiled, bending to lick and kiss the still hard nipple. Then he grabbed her right breast and started over. By the time he brought the paddle down on her right nipple, she was almost gone. But it wasn't time for her to go yet, subspace would wait a while.

He untied her breasts then. She howled again when the rope came off, but he rubbed out the pain for her, gently caressing her breasts until she could breathe normally and the tears stopped. He put a glass cup over one nipple, then the other, then proceeded to pump them, sucking the air out and forcing her nipples to grow larger and larger. She started screaming again and he ignored her.

He found a leather crop and drew it softly across her mound. Her legs started shaking terribly and he brought it down quickly on her thigh. It left a red welt, which he admired for a minute before repeating it on the other thigh. He untied her ankles and she thought he was done, but instead he ordered her to lift her legs. He tied her again, her legs spread open and back and her ankles now tied to the top of the bed. Her ass and pussy were his.

The crop came down on the right side of her ass, leaving a mark. One cheek, then the other, back and forth until her ass was bright red with a series of welts. She was crying hysterically now, her face a wet mess, but she still hadn't uttered her safe word. It was time.

He brought the crop down on one swollen pussy lip, then the other, causing them to swell even more. This brought fresh screams, and it was the most beautiful music to his ears. He moved the crop closer in, at one point teasing her hole with it, flicking it across her asshole too. The sobbing stopped again so he drew back his arm and whipped her right across her wide open cunt. Her mind whirled, her cunt felt like it was on fire and her clit felt like it was cut. She got hysterical again.

The crop was replaced by a wicked looked cat with braided tails. He brought it down on her cunt and within a couple of strokes, she was gone. The tears were still flowing but she had retreated into subspace.

Mike climbed up between her legs and put his face between her legs and breathed in her scent. Then he moved up and plunged his cock into her dripping hole. He slammed into her, fucking her so hard her entire body was moving. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and she sucked them by habit, wetting them thoroughly. He moved them down to her ass and forced one fat finger into her ass. She moaned.

He continued fucking her, more gently now, slower, and shoved a second finger into her ass. He couldn't believe how fucking tight her ass was. He couldn't wait any longer and he pulled his dick out of her soaked pussy and lined it up at her asshole. He grabbed her tits, shaking them, watching the glass cups bounce while they pulled on her nipples, and then slowly pushed his cock into her tight ass. He got it all the way in and rested, just enjoying the feeling of being held so tightly. He started fucking her then, sliding his hard cock almost all the way out of her ass before plunging it back in again. His fingers found her clit and he started pulling on it, pinching it, rubbing it, and she started fucking him back.

She was still a little out of it, but so responsive that he wasn't surprised when she started cumming, juices flowing out of her pussy and down her ass, coating his cock as he moved it in and out of her ass. He groaned and speeded up, really started pounding her. He ripped the cups off her nipples and admired how huge and swollen they were. Pushing her tits together, he sucked both of them into his mouth, his teeth scraping across her ultra-sensitive nipples and she started screaming again, her ass bucking, fucking him back and he came with an explosion that surprised him.

He pulled out and she started crying again. Not the sobbing hysterics she had before, but a shaking, soft crying. He drew her close, holding her and touching her softly, kissing her. He pulled a blanked around her, warming her. After a while she calmed and her body stopped trembling. She turned to look at him, amazed at what she had been through.

"Ready for more?" he asked, smiling.

12