Shear Excitement

Story Info
Beauty school turns out to be a learning experience.
2.9k words
4.23
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Aryn stood nervously by her station, waiting to be graded. She was about a third of the way through her course in cosmetology school and she was still unsure of herself. She'd taken a chance on moving to New York to pursue a career in the beauty field, to attend one of the finest schools. She had always had fantasies of being backstage at fashion shows, doing hair and makeup for models. She enjoyed pampering and catering to people's needs, and couldn't imagine anything more exciting than being part of the elite, chic city people.

"Well, what is this....Ms. Aryn?" the voice of the teacher's aide brought her from her thoughts. It was Tia, the teacher's aide. Uh-oh, Aryn thought. She had been slightly frightened of Tia from the first day she'd started. She had a cool, icy demeanor and was not easily impressed. Even now, her arctic green eyes studied her sharply as she took in the handiwork before her.

Aryn felt like a mouse next to Tia, with her exotic, stunning features. She was tall, about 5'9 with long black hair that fell to her waist in tight spirals. Her skin was shockingly pale against it, with rosy full lips, an oval face and a slightly sharp chin and nose. Her skin was unblemished and she looked younger than her 26 years. She had a muscular, athletic build, with full hips and a decent sized chest. Aryn could definitely appreciate, and envy, her natural beauty.

By comparison, Aryn was about 5'2, and somewhat full figured. She had large breasts, and a round butt that most men appreciated. She had shoulder length red hair, blue eyes, and girlish freckles that dotted her cheeks and nose. It had taken her 22 years to grow into her body, and she felt comfortable in her own skin, confident with her curves, but if Aryn was considered pretty, then Tia was a walking centerfold. She felt there was no comparison.

However, today, she saw a slight hint of approval in the beauty's eyes as she examined Aryn's work. She was proud of the elaborate updo she'd constructed on the mannequin, imagining the whole time she was working on a red carpet look for the likes of Jennifer Aniston or Kate Beckinsale.

"Take a photo for your portfolio, and move on to your next assignment," was all she said before moving away. Aryn felt relieved that she hadn't had to endure any sharp criticisms that Tia could dole out so quickly. As she started back on her work, a few minutes later, she could hear Tia's voice growing louder as a poor girl was berated, and shuddered, glad it wasn't her.

Over the next few weeks, Aryn found herself watching Tia more and more often. She had been interested in a few girls before, in high school, but it had waned quickly. The girls had been too fickle, too shy, wanting nothing more than another girl to experiment with. They were okay with kissing and touching to impress drunken guys, but the moment someone mentioned oral sex or anything further, the disgust was obvious. No, Aryn didn't have time for silly games, and went back to men, who knew what they wanted. Her interest in women was still there, on the back burner, waiting for the right one. Tia was the current object of her fantasies, but she seemed unattainable. In a way, that was fine with Aryn. It gave her room to imagine what was hiding under the crisp black skirts and smart, buttoned up blouses that Tia wore each day.

Chapter 2

It was October, and this particular Saturday morning was proving to be a struggle for Aryn after the fun she'd had the night before. She'd gone out dancing with a couple of the other students and ended up having a few too many. It had been exactly the release she'd needed to let out some nervous energy and stress, but the after effects blew. Her head was pounding and she was having difficulty concentrating.

Aryn was in the store room tending to her cleaning task when she suddenly realized she was alone with Tia, who was a few steps away checking some inventory. A wave of nervousness hit her and she flushed with embarrassment, forcing back the vivid fantasies that filled her consciousness.

Her hands were shaking, and before she knew it, she'd knocked over a bottle of color. Terrified, she stood frozen in place as she watched the violet colored liquid spill onto the floor. She looked up to find Tia's stern gaze on her. Aryn quickly reached for some paper towels and began to clean up the mess, and was surprised when Tia reached down to help her.

Then the head teacher walked in.

"Tia! You've got to be more careful!" the lady barked at her, seeing the half-empty bottle that Tia was trying to help salvage. Aryn realized that Tia was being pegged as the culprit, but before she could say a word, the teacher continued.

"We can't afford any wasted supplies, and I count on you to help manage our resources. You're going to have to watch what you're doing if you hope to leave here and teach others, or heaven forbid, run your own establishment!" With that, that woman turned on her heel and disappeared.

Tia's face was bright red from anger, and she looked as though she'd been slapped. Clearly her perfect record had been soiled, and Aryn was to blame. Tia's fiery eyes were on her in a second, piercing and angry.

"Oh...gosh...I'm, oh, I'm sorry, I should have...said.." Aryn stammered through an apology, but it didn't seem as though she was being heard.

"Sorry? I come in here everyday, and I am precise as I can be, trying to do everything perfectly. I don't want to be seen as flawed, and now I'll be seen as the clumsy oaf who's wasting expensive products," Tia's tone of voice was almost hurt, not the shrill, angry tone she used to tell other students their faults.

"I'm going to take the rap for your mess, but you need to stay over tonight and clean the backroom so I can have a spectacular way to redeem myself," Tia informed her firmly. Aryn's heart sank, but she didn't want to challenge the woman by saying no. Tia would have the opportunity to make the rest of her education a living hell, and Aryn wanted to put this incident behind them as quickly as possible.

"I'll be happy to help you, Ma'am." her voice came out in a squeak.

Tia's eyes narrowed at her. "Good. Meet me back here at 6 pm tonight, and wear something you're not afraid to get dirty." She reached out and gave Aryn's cheek a hard pinch, and a devilish smile. "You can start by finishing this job," she told her pointedly, regarding the mess on the floor.

Aryn quickly turned her attention to the last traces of hair color on the floor. Tia stood above her, still working on the inventory. Aryn was down on her hands and knees, and she could see up Tia's skirt if she dared look. She tried not to, but snuck a peek or two. She could see the lacy tops of her black thigh high stocking, and the pale flesh of her skin, and she felt her own pussy grow slightly damp. Her face turned pink, as she hoped Tia hadn't noticed her subtle glances.

A little later, in the ladies room, Aryn locked herself in a stall and pulled down her pants slightly. Trying to be quiet, she began to stroke her wet pussy, imagining Tia's long legs, her sexy high heels, her bright green eyes, the curve of her chest. Even the stern way she'd looked at her and spoken to her excited her. Too bad, she thought, I got on her bad side. Then again, maybe her bad side is what I want. Aryn could imagine Tia in her bed, naked, flushed with passion as her lips moved over her body, savoring her taste.....

The bathroom door flung open suddenly as a few chatty girls entered. Taking in a sharp breath, Aryn quickly did up her pants, though her pussy was throbbing with the need to climax. Oh well, she'd do it at home, right before she came back to serve Tia tonight. Serve, she thought, that's the word. More than likely Tia would be having Aryn do all the work. Maybe she'd stand above her again, giving Aryn a view of her panty-clad pussy. Maybe, this time, there'd be no panties.....Aryn's face flushed again and she realized it was going to be a long day if her thoughts kept on like this.

Chapter 3

Tia met Aryn at the school's back door at six o' clock with a scowl on her face. "You're two minutes late," she informed Aryn. "You were told to be here at six."

Geez, this girl is anal, Aryn thought. Tia could sense her nonchalant attitude and seemed to grow angrier.

"And what is that you're wearing? You're supposed to be here to clean. You're going to get dirty," Tia continued, her voice rising into that sharp, shrill voice she used so often. Aryn glanced down, knowing she was still in her uniform.

"Ah, I had to pick up my roommate from work and didn't have time to change. That's the reason I was two minutes late. I figured I'd put on an apron or something." Aryn's patience was starting to get a little thin. Tia may have been drop-dead sexy, but she must have OCD or something to be so particular about everything, Aryn mused.

Tia was not happy. "Take off your clothes...now. I'll go find something for you to wear."

Aryn was a bit confused, but she just wanted to get the task completed, so she kicked off her shoes, and stripped down to her bra and panties, laying her clothes on a nearby table.

"Good." Tia said. Then she gave Aryn the shock of her life. She grabbed Aryn about the waist and shoved her back outside into the alley behind the school, then slammed the door in her face quickly. Aryn stood there for a moment, even more confused and now pissed off. It was a mere forty degrees outside, and though it was dark, she was still visible due to nearby streetlights. Flustered, she wrapped her arms around herself and looked about, not knowing what to do. This wasn't funny to her, and she hoped no one would see her.

"Tia!," she screamed. "Tia, let me the fuck in! Now!" she pounded on the door furiously. Nothing. Another minute passed, and it was freezing. The gravel crunched beneath her bare feet and she cursed.

"Tia! What the fuck?" The door cracked open slightly and Aryn threw her body weight against it, pushing it in. She fell into Tia's arms, and if she hadn't been so intimidated by this girl, she would have decked her. She wasn't given a chance to react, Tia pushed her down on the cold floor and pressed the heel of her shoe into Aryn's shoulder. Aryn cried out in pain, and started to get up.

Chapter 4

"Stay down!" Tia barked, and Aryn stopped moving. "Now, I'm sick and tired of your insolence, you little bitch. You're going to learn to take me seriously, and if I have to teach you the hard way, I promise you'll regret it." Tia pulled her heel from Aryn's back and yanked on a handful of her red hair, pulling her to her knees. Her eyes were like daggers as she leaned down and breathed in Aryn's face. "Do you understand, bitch?"

Aryn didn't have the courage to reply, so she nodded. Tia rewarded her with a hard pinch to the neck with her long fingernails. Aryn gasped in pain and Tia giggled, like a little girl.

"Wrong answer. I want to hear yes Ma'am each and every time I ask you a fucking question, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Aryn groaned, and Tia tugged sharply at her hair.

"Good girl. Now, don't think I haven't seen the way you've been looking at me these past few weeks, eyeing me. You think I'm sexy, don't you?"

Aryn looked up at her with growing amazement, strangely aroused. Her neck throbbed from where she'd been pinched, her nipples were hard from the cold, and her knees were hurting from the rough tile she was sitting on. But she was aroused. Part of her was indignant at the treatment she was receiving, but with this gorgeous goddess in front of her, part of her wanted more.

"Yes, ma'am, I do. I think you are stunningly beautiful and sexy. However, you can be a real bitch sometimes," she responded blatantly, adding, "May I get on my feet now?"

Tia seemed amused, and allowed Aryn to stand. Then she kissed Aryn, roughly, biting down on her lip. Aryn returned the kiss passionately, her arousal growing further. Tia broke away.

"I said you were going to pay me back for earlier, and I meant it. Now, follow me." Tia turned and Aryn followed, as if being dragged on an invisible leash.

Chapter 5

Tia grinned smugly as the cute little redhead followed her, like a puppy. She had sensed Aryn's admiration from day one, and it fed into her egotistical streak. She'd always wanted someone she could use, to play with like a toy. Now she'd found someone who practically worshipped the ground she walked on. Tia was going to test Aryn, to see if she could handle this job that Tia so desperately wanted her for. She could never give in to her desires, but she could force them on someone else, couldn't she?

Aryn's heart raced as she followed Tia into the classroom. There was a long ruler on the desk, and Tia made a grand gesture of picking it up and patting it against her hand.

"Bend over the desk." Tia told her in a teacher voice, placing a hand on her hip. Aryn realized she was about to be spanked and her pussy grew excited. How did Tia know she liked to be spanked, she wondered? Aryn walked over to the desk and placed her hands flat down, bending over from the waist down.

WHACK! Tia struck her on the ass with the ruler, briskly. Aryn winced in pain, but made no sound.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Each blow came harder and harder, and the ninth one, Aryn screamed. Her skin was tingling, but she was excited. She looked up to see Tia's face flushed, breathing hard. Her long black hair had fallen down around her shoulders, and she looked at Aryn's body in lust.

Tia walked around and placed her hands on Aryn's ass, rubbing the cheeks gently. Then she slipped her hand down to the wet crotch, feeling the soaking fabric. Aryn moaned and pushed against Tia's hand, wanting to feel her touch. Tia reached up and smoothed Aryn's hair back from her face, then leaned in to kiss her ear.

"Can you handle a few more, sweetie?" she crooned into her ear, working her fingers against Aryn's crotch. "Yes, ma'am," she replied softly. Tia reached down and pulled her panties down her legs, removing them. "Okay, little girl, we've got to keep you from screaming. Wouldn't want anyone to know what we're doing in here, now would we?" Tia pushed Aryn's panties into her mouth before a word could be spoken. Aryn was slightly mortified, but too turned on to protest.

Tia stood in front of Aryn and removed her blouse, slowly, smiling. Then her bra came off. Aryn stared openly at her large, pale, tits, pink and flushed from Tia's desire. She could feel her pussy tingle and throb with desire. Oh, she longed to fondle those breasts....she fought the urge to reach out and grab her, but she understood Tia was testing her obedience right now. All she wanted was to be dominated by this sexy, powerful, beautiful woman.

Tia took the ruler in her hand and resumed her position once more, to spank Aryn. WHACK! WHACK! The ruler came down firmly, causing her to emit strangled cries into her gagged mouth. However, this time, she turned her head to watch the beautiful breasts of her tormentor, as they bobbed up and down with each swing. Even without her panties to protect the sensitive flesh of her buttocks, the sight of Tia's breasts bouncing up and down vigorously provided enough entertainment to keep Aryn from focusing on the pain. Aryn was so aroused, she could actually feel the juices flowing down her thigh, down into her butt crack, causing the ruler to become soaked with her wetness.

Ten whacks later, Tia finally set the ruler down, and removed Aryn's panties from her mouth. She seductively licked the ruler where Aryn's juices had stained it, then kissed Aryn's lips softly. She stroked her hair and Aryn returned her kiss, reaching up to fondle Tia's soft, heavy breasts. Her fingers gently pinched the firm nipples, and Tia shuddered in pleasure. After a moment, Tia regained her composure and pulled away.

"That was very good, Aryn. You're going to make a wonderful toy to play with. Now, put your panties back on, we've got a stockroom to clean."