Sheba's Subjugation Ch. 02

Story Info
The little hairdresser gets pwned by the wife.
2.2k words
4.31
17.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers

As Sheba's dress fell to the ground, Clarisse felt her heart racing. Not just at the sight of Sheba's nude body although that was certainly exciting. No, it was the reality of the situation. A young woman stood completely open in front of her, ready to submit to her will. Even though she had planned for this moment, it was hard to accept this as something real rather than imagination. Suddenly, she was struggling not to be overwhelmed - she could feel panic attempting to assume the driver's seat in her brain - and act decisively. However, as always, she recovered quickly.

Throughout her life, Clarisse had succeeded - and she rarely failed - by committing to her goals without the baggage of second thoughts, by meeting fear and doubt with ruthless determination. This was how Clarisse did everything in her life; in school, in sports, in her career as a lawyer, in her social life and in her roles as wife and mother. One of her closest friends had labeled her a "success junky", something Clarisse knew she would be foolish to argue.

And, right now, her goal required that she very quickly establish her dominance over this young woman.

How ironic, Clarisse thought to herself, since much of the excitement she felt was imagining how wonderful it would feel to be in Sheba's place right now. Maybe someday, she thought. But not today.

*****

An afternoon breeze had broken the warmth of the summer day with a chill that traveled through Sheba's body like an electric charge. Goosebumps formed on her arms and legs and her nipples contracted into small pencil erasers sitting atop her quarter-sized areolas. The only thing wrong with this moment, Sheba thought, is that my body has no idea what to do. Her eyes couldn't decide where to look. Her arms and legs felt were unable to find a natural pose. Her body's awkwardness only increased as she felt the almost physical presence of Clarisse's gaze upon her.

"Put your hands behind your back Sheba and look down at your body," Clarisse directed.

Sheba immediately complied. Sheba could feel the tension in her body leave, an unfulfilled need for purpose and direction finally met. Sheba had always liked "take charge" types but, until now, she had never really understood how much her body or her nature was drawn to being controlled. Sheba found her body reacting in other ways as well. It wasn't just the cool breeze stiffening her nipples - there was a tightening ache to be touched - and she was now convinced her wetness had become visibly apparent. In fact, her labia had become so flushed that she could feel the throbbing with each heartbeat as blood coursed through her engorged lips.

*****

Clarisse was amazed to see how eagerly Sheba responded to her command. It wasn't compliance but something more akin to need. Sheba didn't want to be told what to do, she seemed to need it like one needs air or food. Clarisse could see the tension leave Sheba's body and how obviously excited her body was to perform, like a thoroughbred finally allowed to race. Clarisse had planned a conquest of Sheba, the weak bowing to the strong, but was instead confronted with something far more....amazing. And frightening.

Clarisse's own desires to submit derived from the level of control required in her life. Submission was a release from her need to win, her pathological nature to plan and having people lean on her too often and too much because she was "the dependable one". The few times her husband had been drunk enough or excited enough to dominate her sexually that way had been a paradise for her. However, she had had no idea what that need looked like until now. Wistfully, Clarisse banished the distraction of these thoughts. To succeed, she had to focus on her role; a role that would give her what she wanted while obviously giving Sheba something she wanted and maybe even needed, as well.

She rose from her chair and slowly walked to Sheba. At least five or six inches than Sheba, Clarisse was soon casting a literal shadow as she approached. Then, slowly, Clarisse moved her right hand palm out up to Sheba's left breast which ranged in the 36D-range Clarisse guessed. The knuckles of her index and middle finger were to each side of the nipple and Clarisse began to squeeze her fingers, causing Sheba to moan quietly as she did so. Then, Clarisse's hand, still palm out, traveled down Sheba's body until her fingers began moved over her shaven pussy, between her legs and her middle finger sank deep inside.

As she entered Sheba, she began hooking her finger back towards herself so that, from the tip to the base of her finger, she could feel Sheba's pubic bone through the wet and warm flesh. Clarisse tightened all along her finger until she had formed a virtual hook and then, exerting upward pressure on her arms, she began forcing Sheba onto her tiptoes.

"You look good like this," Clarisse whispered into Sheba's ear as she looked down Sheba's body to her rounded ass and firm calves now highlighted by her position. "We'll have to make sure to keep you in heels as much as possible." Sheba's only response was a combination of moan and whimper. It was obvious that she was desperate for sexual release and that Clarisse's hand was creating a mixture of mild pain and stimulation that was only increasing the pressure to come.

Clarisse held her like this for a full ten seconds before finally beginning to relieve Sheba. With her middle finger still holding her up, Clarisse moved her thumb up, slowly splitting the folds of Sheba's labia until her finger found her clitoris. The, she allowed her thumb to fall into a slow methodical rhythm of circles that quickly brought Sheba to the point of climax. Sheba's breathing became shallow but rapid and Clarisse now literally felt Sheba leaking down her hand. And then, when she knew even the slightest touch would provide Sheba with release, Clarisse froze her hand and then brought her face to Sheba's and and began kissing her.

Clarisse's tongue entered Sheba's mouth, first playfully like a knowing lover's kiss where the tongue is used sparingly, like salt on a well-prepared dish. Then, the tongue began to probe aggressively, turning from kisses of passion to ones of dominance invading and claiming her. Finally, and only after that, Clarisse began slowly moving her thumb again while exerting even more pressure on her hooked middle finger to drag Sheba's even higher. In moments, Sheba arched her pelvis and began a long and uncontrolled orgasm punctuated by a combination of unintelligible words and moans that were smothered in Clarisse's hungry mouth. Finally, after she had completed her orgasm, Sheba's body sagged against Clarisse, her body limp from exhaustion and satisfaction.

A feeling of triumph swept through Clarisse.

****

Sheba's body was spent. The last of her convulsions had given way and she leaned against Clarisse's body drained of everything except contentment. Sheba could feel Clarisse slowly begin to extricate her hand from Sheba's pussy and she found herself tender where Clarisse had been grinding flesh against bone. At the time, the roughness had seemed like a very good idea, she smiled to herself. Besides, she had been sorer than this due to clumsy lovers. Indeed, Sheba had had plenty of lovers who liked to assume a dominant role in the bedroom but far too few who understood that dominance was about the careful and intelligent use of power, not brute force. Not that Sheba wasn't a fan of whips and chains -- she most definitely thought they had a place in the bedroom. However, she had had plenty of that in her life but rarely been as stimulated as she had just been.

Once Clarisse had removed her right hand, her left hand moved to Sheba's shoulder and began pushing her down. Sheba didn't resist and, soon, she could feel the gritty concrete rubbing into her knees while her face was now inches away from Clarisse's pussy, although covered by the black yoga pants. Still she could smell Clarisse's scent -- a mix of vanilla and jasmine -- as well as an underlying muskier scent that told her Clarisse was herself very aroused. Sheba hooked her fingers into the top of Clarisse's pants and slowly drew them down. As she did, she revealed a well-patched pussy that surprised Sheba.

For years, Sheba had either been shaven or had the barest strip of pubic hair and her occasional female lovers had been similarly shaven. Clarisse, on the other hand, had a deep triangle of pubic hair that completely obscured her pussy, and seemed to have only been trimmed where it ran into the legs.

"Does the hair bother you Sheba," Clarisse asked, again reading her mind.

"No," Sheba said honestly. In fact, the visual of juices glistening off of those hairs and the novelty of a hairy bush were extremely arousing for Sheba.

"Do you think my husband would prefer me to shave it like yours," Clarisse asked.

Sheba was nervous to answer. In her past flirtations with Clarisse's husband Duncan, they had had discussed Duncan's preference and he preferred completely shaven. "Yes, I think he would like it."

"I asked him if he would and he said he didn't," Clarisse said. "Why do you think he said that, Sheba?"

"I don't know," Sheba said honestly.

"I think he was afraid to say yes because I am a good girl and we are supposed to be a good couple," Clarisse said. "While he can admit his interests and fantasies to you because you are a bad girl. However, I want to be his good wife and his bad girl and, like most things, I plan to get what I want. And, right now, I want you to lick my pussy. Just your mouth. Put your hands behind your back again."

Clarisse's hand moved from Sheba's shoulder to the back of her head and began drawing Sheba into her. With her hands clasped behind her back, Sheba used her nose and tongue to part Clarisse's mound until she could place her tongue on Clarisse's clitoris. As she began to lick, swirl and suck , Clarisse's breathing became ragged and her hand began to grip Sheba's hair tighter. With slight pressure from her hands, Clarisse guided Sheba's tongue to exactly what she wanted and Sheba lost herself in the pleasure of giving pleasure. All to soon, Clarisse's back arched, she crushed Sheba's face into her and came loudly. Distantly, Sheba wondered whether Clarisse's neighbors could hear them. The thought excited her but she was pretty sure Clarisse would not have been as pleased.

Her faced covered in juices from Clarisse and her knees now begin to ache from the friction with the concrrete, Sheba looked up into Calrisse's eyes which were still glazed with post orgasm bliss. Eventually, they regained focus and Clarisse looked down at Sheba. "That was very nice Sheba," Clarisse.

"Thank you mistress," Sheba said, thinking the title would please this aspiring dominatrix. However, she grew concerned when she saw a frown appear on Clarisse's face. Did she do something wrong she wondered. Then, Clarisse laughed.

"I've always hated the whole master/mistress thing in books and movies and, I suppose, reality although I have never explored that until now," said Clarisse. "It just seems so fake or forced, like you are just acting. Done right, it's too personal for that; more about needs than roles. I think we need something more personal if we are going to have titles and roles. Why don't you call me Cat?"

"Cat," Sheba said more as a question than a statement.

"It's a nickname I picked up when I was in grade school that few people use now and I have missed hearing it," Clarisse said. "Now I have a perfect little slut who can indulge me in my whims. Isn't that right Sheba?"

"Yes Cat," Sheba now said with more confidence. People always confuse independence with confidence, Sheba thought. One is about doing what you want which too often fails to bring happiness. The other involves feeling comfortable playing your role because you trusted others to play theirs. And, Sheba dared to hope, she appeared to have found someone who could allow her to safely indulge her desire to give up control.

"So if I am Cat, I suppose that would make you Mouse," Clarisse said with a wicked grin on her face. "Ooh, I like that. I have a mouse I can play with. So, Mouse,do you know what the cat does to the mouse when it is done playing?" Sheba was confused but quickly caught where Clarisse/Cat was going.

"The Cat eats the mouse, Cat," Sheba stated with more than a little bit of question in its tone.

"That's right, Mouse," Clarisse said. "Now, I want you to climb onto that lounge chair, lay back and drape your legs wide over the arms of the chair so that the cat can properly eat the mouse."

Instantly, Sheba's heart began racing again and, over the next few minutes, she found that this cat, despite a lack of experience, was quite skilled in eating a mouse.

Later - much later - Clarisse rose from between Sheba's legs, stood up and put out her hand. "Come on, mouse," she said. "Time to get cleaned up."

4Sheba
4Sheba
23 Followers