Sheela's Story Pt. 03-04

Story Info
The relationship grows.
3.2k words
3.77
3.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
70 Followers

Part 3

Luck & lust

Sriram was very busy travelling the next few weeks. He would have liked to stay and find more time with Sheela. However, he was very conscientious of his duties. Sheela was less occupied & found herself fondly remembering her time with Sriram. However, she too did not call him. Her mother-in-law was at home all the time. Sheela wanted to be extra careful in not allowing her relationship with Sriram to leak out.

Luckily for Sheela, Bina missed being in the limelight. She began to quickly plan another party. As she issued invitation; Sheela was disappointed. She learnt that Sriram would not attend; being out of station. Luckily, the party had to be shifted as there was a function in one of Bina's close friends house. Sheela had to attend along with Bina.

A new date was planned on the subsequent week. Bina asked Sheela to phone & invite Sriram. She was feeling a bit slighted at how Sriram had dismissed her last invitation. She in fact remarked to Sheela that Sriram seemed uninterested in them. Not wanting to feel insulted again, she asked Sheela to phone Sriram.

Sheela was intrigued and curious. She thought this would be a good opportunity to speak to Sriram. When she phoned; Sriram said he was in a meeting & would call back. Sriram returned Sheela's call after dinner when she was alone in the bedroom. Initially he was disappointed that Sheela's call was only for a family get together & not for a private get away.

He explained to Sheela that he was busy resolving important business problems. He explained that he was abrupt in their morning chat with her like he was with Bina. Sheela said she understood and asked him to join them for the proposed dinner. Sriram seemed in two minds & Sheela sensed his hesitation. Upon asking Sriram said he was keen to meet Sheela, but not with so many people present. Sheela laughed gently and said that they would find time together very soon.

At Sheela's insistence Sriram agreed to attend the dinner. He wanted Sheela to wear a low hip saree with a sleeveless bow cut blouse. He wanted to enjoy her charms, visually at least. Sheela replied that as a lady; it was impossible for her to decide a dress so much in advance. She added that Sriram should not leer at her; lest people may notice.

Finally, she promised Sriram; that whenever they were alone; however, brief the time may be, she would adjust her saree. She would allow Sriram to see at least one breast without being covered by her saree. Sriram was not satisfied. He made her agree to wear a soft bra. He was hopeful of seeing a faint outline of her nipple. Sriram prayed that he may be allowed to tweak her tits when an opportunity arose. Accusing Sriram of being a lecher, Sheela agreed. She asked him to be very discreet and no one should be able to notice them.

Lady luck seemed to shower their desires. Nearer the date of the party, Bina came to Sheela's room. She appeared in a pensive mood. When asked, Bina told Sheela that she had invited Rahul's boss to the party. Rahul's boss was alone as the wife had travelled to visit her parents. Bina wanted to curry favor with the boss & seek a promotion & increment for Rahul.

She informed Sheela that such games were necessary as todays corporate world was a rat race. Upon being asked why Bina was explaining so much, Sheela understood her real purpose. Bina haltingly elaborated that she wanted Sheela to dress in an appealing manner. She wanted both of them to charm the boss. Sheela smiled & agreed that she would take extra special care to dress her best. She pretended that her dress & demeanor will be designed to charm the boss although her true target was Sriram!

The stage was set for a grand party. Sheela had chosen great care in her dress & make up. A ghagra choli, with low waist, was matched with a sheer silk sleeveless blouse cut to display the generous swell of her decolletage and a shawl studded with stars. Eve Rahul's mother thought the dress was a bit bold, but remembered that it was she who had instigated Sheela & hence kept quiet.

Sheela was enjoying herself. She could feel Sriram burn in jealousy whenever she spent time with Rahul's boss. Luckily for Sriram, Rahul's boss seemed to remember that Sriram was a good friend of their company's CEO. He & the CEO were both unaware that Sriram was a major shareholder; pulling the strings behind several layers of holding companies.

Sriram got the full benefit of Sheela's charms, whenever she bent down to serve the boss; but was unhappy at attention being lavished upon somebody else. Sheela was feeling naughty & mischievous & playfully grinned & once even winked at Sriram when no one was looking.

Rahul's boss was making the most of his wife's absence. He was being plied with alcohol by the Bina. Suddenly, to everyone's shock, Rahul's boss lost control & vomited violently. He soiled Sriram's dress and everyone was feeling embarrassed. Rahul's boss immediately apologized profusely to Sriram, phoned his driver & beat a very hasty retreat.

All the guests began to bid good bye & the party came to a sudden halt. Bina mother was embarrassed as she heard another lady comment softly upon her behavior. The guest remarked that it appeared as if Bina was purposely trying to get his boss drunk. Many others seemed to nod in agreement.

Bina had herself been drinking more than her normal. She pleaded a headache & said she was retiring for the night. She asked Sheela to take care of Sriram who was dripping with vomit. All the guests had left & the two lovers were left alone.

Sheela took Sriram to her bedroom & gave him a towel & a bathrobe belonging to Rahul. She offered to have Sriram's dress washed & sent back. Sheela was surprised to see Sriram in a stern mood with a scowl on his face. She apologized to him & said that they never expected Rahul's boss to vomit and cause such a mess.

Sriram replied through clenched teeth, that he was angry with Sheela for her flirting with Rahul's boss. Sheela replied that she was only trying to please her mother in law. She promised Sriram that she had dressed specially for him. She made Sriram remove his dirty clothes & gave him one of Rahul's bathrobe to wear. Sriram's clothes went for a quick wash & dry in the machine.

Sriram was mollified, but not before he fiercely hugged Sheela and ran his hands all over her curves. Sheela willingly submitted to his caresses and ran her hands all over Sriram's head & kissed his bald pate. Being much taller than him, when Sriram lifted his head, she showered kissed upon his face & cheeks & pressed him to almost crush his head between her breasts. Sriram moved his head to trace her nipple with his lips & greedily sucked her erect nipple through her dress.

Sheela sked him to be careful and went quietly to shut the bedroom door. When she returned, she happily welcomed Sriram's violent assault upon her body as he rubbed, squeezed, crushed and pinched her all over her tender flesh. Sheela knew that she would be bruised & marked, but enjoyed being possessed by Sriram in his wild and animal manner. Her entire body was tingling with a mixture of pleasure & pain. However, she did not want to push their luck. With great reluctance, Sriram freed her and after extracting a promise that Sheela would phone & meet him soon, he departed.

The following day, Bina appeared meek & vulnerable. She had got a call from Rahul's boss. She was surprised to note that Rahul's boss seemed scared that Sriram may tell his CEO about how he puked. He got Bina to promise him that she would apologize & convey his regrets to Sriram. Bina asked Sheela how Sriram was and whether he was angry. Sheela cleverly explained that Sriram appeared to be very angry. She added that he had left seeming to be in a hot mood. She did not elaborate the reason for Sriram feeling hot!

Bina was extremely worried. She did not want her efforts to boomerang unfavorably upon her son. She quickly invited Sriram herself for a private family meal, saying she wanted to atone for the previous occasion. Despite Sriram's disinterest; she kept pleading until he relented.

This time she once again asked Sheela to dress to charm Sriram; saying that he was an old man with little taste. Bina apologized but told Sheela that they still had to pretend and impress him. Sheela knew better. She said that considering his age, she would wear a saree, but as a concession, drape it low upon her waist. She added that Sriram may be too old get charmed by dress or looks.

Bina seemed to agree (not knowing the truth). She however said that Sriram would at least realize that they were honoring & respecting him as a guest by their own attire. She remarked that Sriram was himself an uncouth and ugly man; she Bina was forced to tolerate. Sheela was both shocked and a little angry. She had by now a good guess of Sriram's true wealth and masculine prowess. She felt that Bina was a hypocrite. Bina was mean, holding Sriram in contempt; but trying to take advantage of his wealth.

Sriram duly arrived for dinner. He was pleasantly surprised to see Sheela all decked up. Even he thought that Sheela was perhaps a little too sexily for a family party. Sheela quietly whispered to him. She told him that this time; he was the sole target & beneficiary of her charms.

Bina had little interest in spending time with Sriram. She kept nagging Sriram with the apology from Rahul's boss. She had always underestimated their old relative. In her opinion, Sriram was an old man who had somehow; perhaps illegally amassed some wealth. Since his physique, height and complexion were unattractive and his English did not have an artificial British accent; her opinion was biased.

Sriram had got tired of Bina's repeated dialogue. He grudgingly accepted her apology for the behavior of Rahul's boss & promised to forget the incident. Once she had achieved her purpose, Rahul's mother made every possible excuse to leave. She went from the parlor to make phone calls & once even stepped out as she "suddenly remembered" an important errand to the neighbor's flat. Sheela & Sriram could both see through her obvious and shallow deception, but were happy to pretend otherwise.

The few hours of forbidden pleasure at an unexpected occasion were sheer bliss for Sriram. The first step he took was to confirm that Sheela had complied with her promise to him to remain hairless all the time. At the earliest opportunity, he inserted his hand down the front of her saree to enter her panties & feel the smooth vagina. Sheela was already dripping with arousal. Sriram enjoyed licking his wet fingers to taste her juices.

He was enjoying caressing & kissing every inch of Sheela's body. Sheela allowed him full liberty, ensuring that her dress & appearance were not looking in disarray on the occasion Rahul's mother came in to make brief small talk. Sriram one had his hand down the back of Sheela's saree & was playing with her buttocks when Rahul's mother appeared. It took all of Sheela's control to keep a straight face as she could feel Sriram casually and gently insert his finger into her anus and gently rub her.

The food was barely touched. Sriram said he preferred to "eat " Sheela. He made Sheela feed him with her mouth after chewing the food. Sometimes Sriram would spit the chewed food back into Sheela's mouth after wetting it with his own saliva.

Sheela offered Sriram the special desert she had prepared for him - rosagulla.. A naughty Sriram made Sheela lie down & and dropped the cold white fluffy ball into Sheela's navel. As Sheela was shivering with excitement enhanced by the cold desert, Sriram slowly took his time to dig into her navel & licked and ate the desert. The sweet syrup accompanying the desert was beginning to run all over Sheela's belly and Sriram traced his tongue to lick it off her body. As the syrup began to descend lower down Sheela's body, Sriram tugged her saree down and kept following the sweet sticky trail all the way don to her lower regions.

Although normally careful on his consumption of dessert, Sriram could not resist himself. He made Sheela lie with her hands raised above her head and placed one rosagulla each in her armpits & happily lapped away. Sheela too was overcome with excitement. As soon as her hands were free, she lovingly patted & rubbed the old man's pate, running her fingers through his sparse patch of hair.

It was with reluctance that Sriram took leave and bid them goodbye. Before he left Sriram licked Sheela all over her face, spat into her mouth & the front of her blouse and made her promise that she would not brush her teeth at night. He wanted Sheela to sleep with the smell of his seed & spit inside her mouth & on her face. He also extracted a promise from Shella that she would find time to visit him at the apartment within the next few days.

Part 4

Brains over beauty

True to her word, Sheela telephoned Sriram to fix their next rendezvous. Since Bina mother was planning to travel for a few days, she told Sriram they could spend more time together. Sriram eagerly sked her to spend the days with him. Sheela was hesitant & they left this possibility open.

An excited Sriram told her that all the dresses ordered by them had arrived at the apartment. He specifically asked Sheela if he may allow his caretaker lady to stay. He wanted her available to take care of their food & any other necessity. Sheela was impressed by Sriram not taking the decision unilaterally. Upon being reassured by Sriram of the caretakers' s loyalty & discretion she agreed.

This time Sheela chose a different mall to meet Sriram. When Sriram picked her up, he appeared in a pensive, almost disturbed frame of mind. He was curious as to why Sheela chose a new shopping mall. Sheela answered that it was"risk mitigation". As a trained accountant; she explained that although remote, the possibility of someone observing them going out together may increase if they met at the same mall.

Sheela too was observing Sriram closely. She remarked that Sriram was not his normal cheerful self. She volunteered to return home if Sriram was not feeling fine or something was bothering him. Sriram replied that he had been under great stress for a few days. He told Sheela that he would explain everything to her once they reached their flat.

Sheela was beginning to get concerned. She had begun to be fond of Sriram. She wanted to console & comfort him. She held Sriram's hands & gently ran her palm & fingers over his head & face, trying to soothe him.

When they entered the apartment, Sheela noticed that Sriram was not his normal aggressive self. Usually, he would be holding her close, kissing & fondling her. Sheela's body longed to feel the strong touch of Sriram's hands.

Once Sheela was seated, Sriram asked her if he could ask the caretaker lady to come & serve them coffee. Sheela understood the reason behind Sriram's reticence. Since she trusted Sriram, she agreed to allow the caretaker lady.

A well dressed and good-looking lady in her late forties appeared bearing a tray with 2 coffees. Sheela was surprised to see how familiar & friendly Sriram was with the lady. Sheela felt a bit jealous & was sure that the lady was or had been another of Sriram's lovers.

The caretaker lady, smiled inwardly. She could almost read Sheela's thoughts. She knew that Sheela was smoldering with jealousy & resentment. When her eyes met Sheela's, the two women communicated silently. Sriram was blissfully unaware of the feminine dynamics. However, Sheela suddenly smiled, with a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. No word was exchanged. Yet Sheela intuitively knew that the relationship between Sriram & Hema was not sexual, but something else.

At Sriram's request Hema also sat with the couple. Sriram explained to Sheela that Hema had been with him for over two decades. Hema had started work even when pregnant, as her soldier husband had retired due to a serious injury in war. Hema's husband had succumbed to his injuries & Sriram had supported her throughout. Hema explained that she & her daughter were beholden to Sriram. She added that Sheela could fully depend upon & trust her. Hema would never ever betray Sriram or anyone dear to him.

Sheela felt reassured. She began to feel more friendly towards Hema. As a discreet woman, Hema quickly excused herself to give the couple their privacy. Sheela turned to Sriram and asked him the reason for his worry.

Sriram replied that he suspected a financial fraud at one of his companies. He could sense something wrong, but was unable to pinpoint the area & the magnitude. Sheela asked him, if Sriram had any files or documents, especially the accounts. Sriram opened his laptop. Sheela asked Sriram whether she could scrutinize the books.

The next two hours flew very fast. Sheela was scrolling through the accounts and shooting questions. Where possible Sriram answered. They noted the grey areas separately. After sometime Sheela told Sriram that she would give him a list of queries. Sriram was to obtain the additional information from his staff.

Sheela was confident that money was being skimmed from the company. She only wanted more information to pinpoint the area, the function & amounts swindled. A relieved Sriram kept thanking Sheela. Sheela felt both proud & happy. She was being recognized for her knowledge & financial skills.

It was getting late. Sriram apologized to Sheela. He said that he had wasted Sheela's time and made her work for him. Sheela replied that she felt happy that Sriram did not view her as a mere sex object. Suddenly Sriram leapt & clasped Sheela. He began to violently paw all over her body. Sheela was strangely enjoying this vigorous attack, rather than getting angry. She quickly undressed & allowed Sriram full access & freedom. Sheela made Sriram lie down & taking his penis lovingly, licked & sucked till her mouth was engulfed in his tasty ejaculate. She made a big show of licking her mouth and happily swallowed his seed.

Sriram wanted Sheela to model the sexy clothes they had ordered. Sheela demurred, pleading a lack of time. She was not prepared to stay overnight, saying that she had not made adequate arrangements at home. Sriram respected her wishes and thanked her for helping him. He volunteered to pay Sheela for her "audit" work. Sheela refused, saying that she did the work because of love & not money. Sriram was thrilled to hear this and begged Sheela to come again the following day. At his repeated urging, Sheela agreed. The two lovers parted in a very happy frame of mind.

ashascribe
ashascribe
70 Followers