Sheep and Wolf Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers

Desperate to get away he kept on running while the wolf came rapidly closer. "Makeitmakeitmakeit!" he thought, his vision narrowing towards the end of the hedge. He got close when he saw the wolf jump at him and instinctively put his head down and ducked underneath the wolf. The next moment he felt the impact of the wolf's body against his horns and saw how it tumbled over his head with a loud yelp, landing and rolling on the ground behind him.

Panic kept him going and he ran all the way out of the park, reaching the entrance to his apartment building in the blink of an eye and panted hard, leaning against the wall.

He looked up and down the street but saw no sign of the wolf nor heard anything but the usual silence of the town at night. "Made it." he thought, the adrenalin shaking his body while he tried to breath deep and calm down. When his legs felt strong enough to carry him upstairs he climbed up the stairs, too tired to care about the noise from his hooves. He walked down the hallway to his apartment when one of the neighbours opened the door, curious to see what made a noise in the middle of the night.

'What the..?' the balding, middle aged man in dressing gown said and stared at Gary from his doorway.

Gary looked at the man for a moment. 'I'm no-ot rea-eally he-ere.' he said. 'You shou-ould get ba-ack to be-ed and sleep.'

'U-huh.' the man said, and backed away.

'A-also, stop dri-inking so mu-uch.'

The man nodded and closed the door slowly.

Gary let out a sigh and went into his own apartment finding the cypher lock on the floor. Where it had been screwed against the door were now a couple of imprints of hooves. "Okay then." he thought and went to bed.

***

His neck felt stiff and sore as did his upper back when Gary woke up the next morning. He massaged it while showering with hot water but it didn't bring much relief. Putting on his shirt took some effort and moving his head was something he avoided. He wanted to take the day off but with two appointments he had to go to the office and would just have to bear with it.

The whole adventure from the night replayed in his mind again while he walked out the door and locked it.

'Good morning Gary.' said Suzy behind him.

'Goo-.' started Gary then winced from the pain when he turned his head.

'Gary, what's wrong?' she asked, moving quickly closer.

He groaned, trying not to move his arms. 'I must have slept in a bad position or something and now my neck's sore as hell.'

Suzy held up her hands. 'Shall I give you a quick massage?' she asked. 'I have some experience because Johan has an issue with his shoulders and I give him a shoulder massage on occasion to loosen him up.'

'That would be great.' said Gary, already feeling better from her suggestion. 'Thank you.'

She let her bag down on the floor and the touch of her hands, gently moving along his neck muscles, made him smile wide for a moment before he got a grip on himself.

'If I didn't have appointments today I would have stayed at home to rest.' he said. 'Luckily I have the last one after lunch so I can take off early and lie down for the rest of the afternoon.'

'That's good then.' she said. 'If you don't give it enough rest it'll just get worse.'

Gary closed his eyes, wondering if he dared to ask her to do this again tonight. Or maybe that would be too quick and he shouldn't ask before tomorrow. She pressed her hands a little firmer and he forgot all about his worries.

'There.' she said and pulled back. 'Can't massage too firm or too long if it's really sore. The muscles need to recover slowly.'

He turned around. 'Thanks. My neck feels better already.'

'No problem.' she said, bent to pick up her bag and winced.

'What's wrong?' asked Gary, taking her by her shoulders. 'Did you hurt yourself?'

'Ah, I guess we both have a sore spot.' she said, rubbing her stomach gently. 'I, eh, accidentally tripped and hit my chest on the drawer.'

'You didn't break anything, did you?' he asked, picking up her bag.

She shook her head. 'No, but I'll feel the bruise for a while whenever I bend.' she said, taking the bag from him. 'Thanks.'

He gave her a gentle smile. 'Okay. If you need any help until you're healed, just knock on my door.'

She smiled back at him. 'Thanks. And if you need help, knock on mine.'

'Deal.' he said.

They stood for a moment when Gary's mobile chimed. He quickly took it out of his pocket and silenced it. 'Reminder of my first appointment. I'd better be going.'

'Yeah.' she said and they walked down to the street.

'Oh, by the way.' she said. 'I asked but I didn't hear anyone about a wolf roaming around.'

'Wolf?' he said. 'I thought I said wild dog?'

'Oh right!' she said, clutching her bag. 'That's what I meant. I was just thinking about wolves because of a documentary I saw last night.' She looked around. 'Wolves wouldn't come here anyway, so there's nothing like that going around at night.'

'Okay.' he said, pondering about a valid excuse to tell her he did meet one last night but couldn't think of one. 'Okay then. Maybe it was just a dog that got lost for a night.'

'Yeah, that could have been it.' she said. 'I wouldn't worry about it.'

'I guess I'll see you later then.' Gary said. 'Take care you don't strain yourself.'

'You too.' Suzy said and they exchanged a quick wave before going their separate ways.

***

Gary did manage to go home early and took a long nap on his couch. By the time he woke up his body started to grow his wool coat and he groaned. 'There we go again.' he said and took off his clothes unconsciously. He became vaguely aware of the transformation of his body, a sensation like popping muscles and joints while tensing his whole body.

He held up his hands, watching through a haze as the wool grew thicker and his nails turned hard and black. His upper and lower legs became shorter and thicker with muscle while his feet elongated, his toes changing into cloven hooves. A strange itch at his temples was caused by his curved horns growing.

During all this the smell of grass and leaves became stronger, filling his nose and making his stomach growl. He liked the smell of grass when it was mowed or after rain, but he never felt hungry from it before. Swaying a little on his feet, he moved to the window and smelled the air outside, getting a notion of why he woke up in the park each time.

Still as if he was watching it all from a distance, he walked out the door, cautiously looking around while going down to the street and heading to the park. He was glad his sheep conscious didn't bolt out the door thoughtlessly but actually took care to not be seen.

The park was quiet as usual and he choose a patch close to the pond to go down on hands and knees and sniff the grass. Dread for what would happen next grew in the back of his mind.

"Nooo!" he thought. "Stop it!"

He chewed the grass with a frown. "Damn."

He couldn't fight the hunger instinct and tried to ignore the taste of grass while he still had no control over his sheep alter ego. Instead he tried to keep an eye out for any sign of the wolf, expecting to see it again at any moment.

After some time, Gary finally regained control over his body and stood up, spitting out the grass he was chewing on. "Bah!" he thought. "Need to buy more mouthwash tomorrow."

He didn't wait another second before hurrying back to the edge of the park, looking left and right for the wolf. Close to the street he slowed down, turning around to make sure he wasn't followed, walking backwards slowly. With the park still empty he dared to let out a sigh of relief, turned around again and bleated when the wolf jumped at him from behind the low bushes at the sidewalk.

The wolf threw Gary on his back as it pounced him. He shut his eyes in fear and tried to push it away. When it suddenly stopped moving his fear made place for curiosity.

He opened one eye carefully to see the wolf staring at him in shock. He wondered what happened when he noticed the soft sensation in his hands. His eye moved from the wolf's eyes down to where his hands were, seeing they were filled what could only be a pair of furry breasts.

He bleated in shock at the same time as the wolf yelped and jumped back, clutching its chest with its arms. 'So-orry!' he said, crawling back. 'I didn't mea-ean to!'

The wolf didn't stay to listen and ran off, leaving a confused Gary behind. He stood up and walked home wondering what exactly had happened and went to bed.

He looked at his hands remembering the soft sensation. 'Wow.' he said and fell asleep with a slight smile on his face.

***

The night had felt even more like a dream when Gary woke up the next morning. He crawled into the shower and ate breakfast while trying to remember every moment with the wolf just to be sure what he experienced last night was real. That the wolf really was a she.

He opened the front door to go to work still thinking of the wolf when he jumped at the sudden sight of Suzy behind the door.

'Sorry.' she said as he took a deep breath. 'I didn't mean to startle you.'

He held up a hand. 'That's okay. I was just deep in thought.' he said. 'Ehm, did you want to see me?'

She looked at him for a moment, then nodded. 'Oh, I, I was just wondering how you were doing.' she said. 'Your neck I mean. Is it better?'

'Oh, right.' he said and noticed the soreness was gone. 'It's good. Doesn't feel sore anymore.'

She smiled gently at him. 'Oh, that's good then.'

'Yeah.' he said, shutting his door behind him. 'Looks like your massage worked wonders.'

She chuckled. 'Well, now you know who to turn to next time you're sore.' she said as they walked downstairs again.

'I'll be sure to ask you.' he said, wondering for a moment if her breasts would feel soft too, then looked away quickly when he realised he was staring at her. 'Thanks.'

She bit her lip. 'Ehm, Gary?'

'Yes?' he asked quickly, pretending to look at something across the street as they went outside.

'You, didn't hear anything last night?'

He glanced at her. 'How do you mean?' he asked, looking at the other side of the street again, hoping he hadn't been spotted.

She fiddled a little with her bag. 'Like, what you mentioned about that dog.' she said. 'You didn't hear anything like that again? Or other animals?'

'No!' he said. 'No, nothing at all. I slept like a baby. Not a bark or howl or bleat.'

'Bleat?' she asked, staring quickly at him.

'Just thinking of the sheep I counted to fall asleep!' he said. 'Not a real sheep! Nothing like that around here.'

'Of course!' she said, chuckling. 'That would be silly.'

'Yes.' he said and gestured in the direction he had to go. 'Time for me to go to work.'

She nodded. 'Yeah, same here.'

'I'll see you later again.' he said, starting his walk.

'See you later.' she said, going on her way.

Gary looked back quickly after a couple of metres and thought he saw her turn her head forward at that moment. "Not the time to imagine things." he thought and continued on his way.

***

Gary looked at the vegetable stand at the end of the day and groaned in thought. The idea popped into his head when he walked home, he would try to convince his sheep ego to stay at home by keeping fresh vegetables around. If he would fill his stomach at home there'd be no reason to go outside and get attacked by the wolf. Although now there was a hint of curiosity next to the fear of being devoured whole.

He shook his head to focus on choosing the right vegetables because he had no idea what sheep actually liked. "Would lettuce be enough?" he thought. "Or would carrots be better?" He looked at the selection. "Cucumbers perhaps?"

He had just arrived at his door when Suzy stepped out of her door.

'Oh, hi Gary.' she said, closing her door. 'I was just going out to the store.' She saw the two large bags full of every vegetable Gary suspected would be preferred by a sheep. 'Are you going on a diet or so?'

'No! Yes!' he said and coughed. 'I just got a craving for green stuff lately. Thought I'd try to make my own salad.'

'Okay.' she said. 'I thought you'd have no reason to be on a diet with your figure.'

'My figure?'

'I mean, you look slim enough.' she said, glancing down the hall. 'It's not that you're fat or anything. Maybe you were a vegetarian and I hadn't noticed.'

'Right.' he said and shook his head. 'No, nothing like that. I do like a piece of meat.'

'Yeah, got a craving for that.' she said softly, then pointed at the end of the hallway. 'I'm going now, have to do a little studying after dinner.'

'Okay.' said Gary as she walked away. 'Good luck with that later then.'

'Thanks!' she said and disappeared around the corner.

Gary moved his bags inside and placed them in the living room, putting some of the vegetables on the table. 'This better work.' he said to himself.

***

"Crap!" Gary thought the second he saw the park around him again.

He rubbed his aching stomach filled to the brim while he laid on his back. "I feel like I ate the entire store." he thought and laid down on his back, giving his stomach a little relief while staring up at the stars. "I don't think I can walk."

He turned his head left and right and was glad he didn't see the wolf. He closed his eyes and hoped he wouldn't encounter it tonight and planned to try to walk home as soon as he thought he could move.

Hoping it would give relief, he took several deep breaths until he felt something against his forehead. 'Ah.' he said, lacking the energy to be surprised as he stared into the wolf's face.

She grinned at him, looking upside down as she sat above his head. The curves on her chest were convincingly enough for him to confirm she was definitely female.

'Hi-i.' he said.

She licked her lips.

'Fe-etch?' he asked.

Her grin grew wider and more menacing.

'Thou-ought so.' he said, then rolled over quickly to run but she was faster. With a fast jump she pounced on his stomach.

***

Things had happened too fast for him to remember exactly what happened when he walked into the entrance of his apartment building. All he knew was that he no longer suffered from a full stomach and was in desperate need for a shower. The wolf had ran off, sounding like it was in a hurry to find a shower too after losing any meal she had eaten today.

He walked through his hallway when the bald neighbour opened his door to see who made a noise this late and stared at Gary with open mouth.

'Do-on't go swi-imming with a fu-ull stoma-ach.' Gary said.

The neighbour nodded slowly, stepped back and closed his door again.

Gary went inside his own apartment and watched the remains of the grocery bags and bits of lettuce leaves, carrots, a cucumber stump, cauliflower crumbles and the core of a cabbage spread out over the living room floor. Next to the table lay the broccoli, untouched.

"Figures." he thought and went for the bathroom to take a long shower.

***

Gary hadn't seen Suzy in the morning and when he came home he stood at her door for a moment, thinking about knocking. He held op his fist, paused, leaned closer with his ear near the door for a while, then stepped back when he heard nothing. After watching the door for a moment he sighed, moved back to his door muttering 'Coward.' and went inside.

He was conscious during the transformation again, although unable to prevent himself from slipping out of the apartment and darting off to the park like before. He only regained control a little later. With a deep sigh he sat up and looked around for a sign of the wolf. He thought she was nowhere to be seen until he saw the top half of her head sticking out over a bush, staring at him with her ears flat on her head.

"Oh shit, there we go again." he thought, but she didn't move. He looked around once more to make sure nobody else was watching him, then looked at her again. One ear twitched so he knew she was real and not some decoy head as if it was a kid's cartoon about a wolf chasing his prey.

Thinking it was the best opportunity to get out of the park without getting hurt or making a fool of himself, he started to move towards the street. She kept her eyes on him, moving further behind the bushes when he passed them from a little distance. At the sidewalk he stopped and looked back at her. She looked from him to the alley he used to go home unseen, then back at him, biting her lip and twitching her flat ears.

He looked at the alley, back at her, then sighed. He hadn't exactly shown her his best side in the last couple of nights and felt bad about it, even if she wanted to eat him.

'E-ehm.' he said, cleared his throat and put his hands together. 'I ju-ust wanted to sa-ay, so-orry about la-ast ni-ight. Di-idn't mea-ean to.., you kno-ow.'

She twitched her ears while glancing down for a moment.

'A-and touching your,' he said holding up his hands. 'well, tha-at.'

She looked away.

'It wa-as an a-accide-ent, hone-estly! I'm no-ot the kind of gu-uy to do tha-at on purpo-ose! I ju-ust don't ha-ave the guts to do-o tha-at. And it's ba-ad to do tha-at a-anywa-ay!'

She glanced at him, her ears lifting up halfway.

He gestured at the alley. 'I'd be-etter go now.' he said. 'I a-also hope I di-idn't hurt you a lo-ot whe-en you atta-acked me and I hit you with my-y ho-orns.' He touched one horn for a moment, then moved towards the alley while keeping his eyes on her.

She opened her mouth a little, then closed it and looked down while he disappeared into the alley. Gary hurried to the safety of his home but was uncomfortable with leaving like that, feeling like something was expected of him.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers
12