Sheeple Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey now! We scrubbed! And shampooed!" Henry said.

"Yeah, you try taking a bath in hydrogen peroxide, shampoo and baking soda. Oh, and don't forget getingt blasted by a hose. I think you'd be a bit more sympathetic Kate." Eric almost whined.

"I would be if my nose didn't burn every time you moved. I understand that your noses are dead at the moment, but ours aren't." Kate waved her vanilla soaked handkerchief towards Eric.

"Oh. Yeah, forgot about that. But still..."

'You men are pitiful!" Josie hurled pillows at them. Henry caught the one tossed at him and lobbed it back. A pillow fight commenced that lasted until Kate caught one just before it hit the fireplace.

"Eric, I think I've had enough excitement for one night. Care to go to bed?"

Eric smiled. "Yes, it sounds like a good idea." They said their good nights and headed to bed.

*

Thirty minutes later, they were cuddled up in bed, relaxing. Eric reached over and kissed Kate's neck where he had bitten her. "Is it tender Kate?"

"Not too bad. I was enjoying myself to much to care." She rolled over and snuggled into the crook of his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "In fact, I find myself waiting with anticipation for that moment when you do bite."

"And what about those times that the wolf stays out of our sex life?"

"Sometimes I miss the wolf, and sometimes I don't." She snuggled closer and pulled the covers up over them.

"That's good to know. There are times I feel like the wolf takes over too much of my life. It makes me understand how various members of my family forget what it is to be human." Eric sighed and moved farther under the covers.

"Eric, I love you for you. Not the wolf, you. I enjoy what the wolfish part of both of our natures brings to our lives, but it is not the sum total of our lives." Kate reached up and stroked Eric's jawline.

"Thank you Kate. Life has gone on so quickly as of late that some days I don't know which end is up."

Kate moved up and kissed Eric. As they kissed, they snuggled deeper into the covers and were soon asleep.