Sheer Delight

Story Info
Poker game turns into a lingerie show.
2.2k words
4.51
195.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I just finished having some very wild sex. It was a bit different from our usual style. It was caused by events that have never occurred to me, or my wife. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning:

The evening started very innocently. I was hosting "guys night," a poker game with my old pals. We used to play every month, but it seems that in recent years we all were getting busy with careers and families. Even though it turned into four times a year, it was always very fun. There was plenty of laughs and plenty of alcohol. During a brief intermission, the guys had asked to see my latest addition in the basement, a half bath and sauna.

When I turned the light on, I noticed that Julie had left her lingerie to air dry on the shower door and towel racks. While the guys were supposed to be concentrating on my handy work, their eyes kept looking at her sheer bras hanging up. Well, guys being guys, and alcohol doing its' job, they immediately lost all interest in the new construction, and were eyeing up the sexy bras. She did sport some sexy, sheer lingerie. White ones, black, and a sheer beige bra that you can read the news paper thru. I was proud of her and her sexy undies. Even Joe, who used to date her before I married her, said, "Man, she never wore anything like this when I knew her."

"Ya," I added, "She started this awhile ago, when she lost weight. Now she loves this, the sexier the better." Then I made the mistake of saying that I had quite a few pictures and even a homemade video of her modeling all her stuff. It was our private little fantasy. She'd do the sexiest modeling she could, we'd watch it and then make wild love.

This drove the guys nuts. For the rest of the evening, all they talked about was the pictures and the video. They begged and begged. I was very tempted. I was getting weaker. I loved the idea that the guys were turned on by my wife. However, I knew that if I showed them, and Julie found out, my little private shows would be over for good.

About three seconds before I caved in, Julie came home from her girlfriends. It must have indirectly sent a signal for the guys to leave. I did notice that all the guys were mentally undressing Julie as they were getting ready to leave. Joe was the last one. He really seemed interested in her, well to be more specific, what she was wearing under her clothes. He didn't take his eyes off her. She of course, was looking very good, jet black hair, newly defined body with very nice 34C's. She was wearing short cutoff jeans, with a snug fitting pastel t-shirt.

I could tell instantly, that Julie was also feeling pretty good, and had a few more drinks than normal. She told Joe that the Highway Patrol was out in full force and should wait for a while before he left. He readily agreed and grabbed another beer. "You might as well sleep on the couch," I told him, "No sense in getting a DWI."

Joe then blurted out, "Ya, maybe then I can see the secret pictures and video." My face went pale. I saw Julies face turn red.

"What secret pictures?" She snapped.

I tried to explain, in a calming and methodical manner. "Well the guys were looking at the new bathroom, they saw your sheer bras hanging to dry. Well, you know how drunk guys get. I was kind of digging the attention, and it slipped about the video. I DIDN"T show them."

"OHHHHHHH ya!" added Joe.

I was shocked to witness Julie as she went from mad to flattered in about two seconds. I could see the effect of alcohol on her too. "Really!" she said. "So that's why the boys were starring at my chest!"

"OHHHHHHH ya!" he said again.

"Is there any pizza left?" She asked and headed for the kitchen. I followed her and talked to her in the kitchen, I told her that it really was an accident, and that I didn't betray her trust in me. She surprised me by turning around and grabbing my crotch. It was somewhat stiff, "looks like this turns you on a bit," she said with a sly smile.

"Ya," was all I could say.

"Well," she said with a seductive smile, "Let me tell you a secret, it's making me a little horny too."

I was, shocked, surprised and excited, all at the same time.

" I didn't know that the guys found me all that sexy," she said as she closed the refrigerator door and opened three more beers.

" Oh baby," I bragged, "That's ALL they talked about, for hours. All night, every pot, they wanted me to add pictures instead of money. If you were a stripper, you'd be very rich. They offered cash, just to see your modeling pictures."

"Really? Just because of some sheer bras?" She then looked to see that she was hidden from Joes' sight, and lifted her shirt, showing me her white sheer bra. She rubbed her breasts lightly, teasingly.

I could see her wheels spinning. "Are you sure that you like these?" She asked me. Again, I put her hand on my hard cock. She smiled a devilish smile. "Really?"

I reassured her. "Honey, I'm confused. While I should be mad and protective, I'm also turned on by the idea of the idea of them seeing our secret pictures. I wanted to show them soooo bad. Is that weird?"

She smiled and shook her head no. "In spite of being just a shy girl, deep down, I like the attention."

"You're kind of brave, with Joe in the other room, showing me your bra," I mocked gently.

"Dare me?" She asked.

"Yes. I dare you to take Joe his beer without your shirt. Show him your sheer bra," I said quickly.

She whipped off her t-shirt, blew me a kiss and walked into the other room.

For one of the few times since I knew him, Joe was speechless. He just sat and started at her. He looked at me for approval. "All right!"

She walked back into the kitchen. She smiled like the cat that just ate the bird. "Any more dares?" She looked stunning. Standing there with her short jeans and a white sheer bra. Her nipples were hard and very clearly showing thru the thin material.

I thought for a minute, and then said, "Yup, shorts have to go!"

With a quick pull, her shorts were off. Her matching high cut panties looked great. She just smiled and said, "I feel wonderfully sexy, naughty, and a teeny bit guilty all at the same time."

"You look sexy, and hot. I'd like to do you right here on the kitchen floor," I begged.

Julie smiled and walked into the living room. Joe still was speechless and staring. Julie looked at him and asked, "So, do you have nude pictures of Nancy?"

"Actually, I do," he admitted. "Out in the car. I took some as she came out of the shower. She was pissed, but allowed me to keep them."

"Go get 'em," Julie and I said at the same time.

He was back in a flash, and with shaking hands, and a pleading voice, "Just don't tell her that I showed them to you."

I told him, "It looks like we all have secrets. We won't tell if you don't."

I finally got a look at Nancy's large tits. "Wow" said Julie, "I can't compete with those!" The first picture was a surprised look, just coming out of the shower. The others looked like she did a little dance for him.

It was quite a sexy moment. Looking at pictures of my friends' girlfriend, and having my wife sit with us in just a sheer bra and panties. Julie got up and walked across the room. She reached behind and unhooked her bra and let it fall as she walked around the corner. Joe and I just looked at each other, "You're a lucky bastard," he told me. I just nodded in agreement.

I knew that I was going to enjoy some hot sex as soon as I got into our bedroom. We sat of the couch and managed some small talk, glancing at Nancy's big D cup tits and neatly trimmed pussy. I noticed Julie come around the corner in one of her sexy nightgowns. She did carry some pillows too, but I knew that she was in her glory by modeling her lingerie. She looked quickly to me to see my reaction. I smiled and nodded. Joe sat awestruck and speechless. She wore a long red gown, very sheer, with matching satin bra and panties. The bra and panties were not see thru, but the whole picture was fabulous. She looked like a model. We clapped and did some cat- calls. She ate up all the attention.

"Take it off!, take it off!" came from Joe and I, as we acted like horny boys at a strip joint. She let the gown fall to the floor as she turned the corner. I thought that was the end of it. We looked at each other, "You're a lucky son of a bitch," was all Joe could say.

She made another appearance, this time in semi sheer baby doll. This one showed the outline of her tits and especially her nipples. This time she did a little dance while she walked thru. I turned up the stereo. She got into it more, dancing like a professional stripper. She let the baby doll fly up to show her thong panties, and her shapely ass. She even bent over in front of us, letting her low cut top to open, showing us most of her free swinging tits as she shook her body.

"Last one," she announced as she left the room.

"MORE, MORE, MORE," we begged. We just about gave up when we saw her in a large white terry cloth robe. "I guess the show is over," said Joe, a little bit dejected.

However, I did notice that she was wearing some high heels. I knew that the show was definitely not over. She put one finger in front of her lips, "I need you to promise that this never is told to anyone, ever!"

"Promise," we both shouted.

"And" she added, "No touching. Sorry."

"Even me?" I begged.

"You'll get yours later," and she pointed to Joe, "You had your time. I need to see if you like this. Take 'em off boys"

We stripped off our jeans and stood with our cocks firmly against our underwear.

"More" she commanded.

Joe hesitated but followed me as I whipped mine off and tossed them to Julie. We both sat there with big smiles and bigger boners, straight out.

She nodded, smiled and walked to the family room. She came back with our new digital camera and snapped a few pictures of us smiling, with our big boners.

"This is a fantasy of mine" she dropped the robe to exhibit an outfit that I had never seen before, a white flowing robe, very sheer. She untied the outer robe, to reveal another sheer layer. This one showed much more, I could easily see a sheer bra and panty set, garter belt and stockings. She danced and slowly shed clothes. Soon she was dancing in front of us with just her sheer bra and garter belt and stockings. Her panties gone, showing her nicely trimmed pubic hair.

She stopped in front of us and unhooked the front hook bra. She closed her eyes and opened the bra, her beautiful tits standing up and firm, nipples hard. What a site! I couldn't believe my eyes. I noticed that Joe was slowly stroking his cock. Julie smiled and watched for a bit.

She sat between us. "I always wanted to try this," she smiled, and grabbed each one of our cocks. "I saw this in a movie one time. Oh my!" She said as she slowly and gently stroked us. She then stood up and kicked off her high heels. Wearing only her a garter and stockings she sat on Joe's lap, her nude body inches from his face. She was bouncing and playing with her tits. All of a sudden she got a surprised look on her face. It seems that his cock "accidentally" was slipping inside of her. She quickly got up and got on my lap. The same thing happened, only she didn't pull it out. She rubbed her tits in my face as she rocked back and forth on my lap. My cock was all the way inside her. She shook with delight.

"I'm having the time of my life, but I'm not quite ready to fuck you in front of your friend." She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, where we fucked wildly. We left the door open on purpose and made loud love. I could imagine Joe jacking off while he listened to us have wild monkey sex.

This is where my story started. I'm not sure, but I thought at one time I got a glimpse of Joe standing in the hall outside our bedroom. I didn't spend much time thinking about it. I was busy riding a wild woman.