Sheer Nakedness

Story Info
Amy is turned on by her nakedness.
1k words
4.11
73.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy introduced me to thongs, skipping thongs; she introduced me to many things. We had a lot of fun with sex, and was it ever hot.

Our first date Amy dropped her fork and it landed such that it was easier to pick up. As I leaned over I tried to steal a look up her skirt. Kind of pushing my luck for a first date, but figured what the heck, she dropped her fork. Maybe she was trying to offer a view. Holy cow thigh high stockings and a brown panty that seemed to match the bra strap I had already seen. Later in the evening I was able to see the line of that brown panty, it was a thong. I had never dated a girl who would wear a thong before, but thought they were incredibly sexy! In my mind this started our fun with lingerie and sex.

One morning not to long after, Amy was dressing for work and I was still in bed. I was sleepy from a great night of sex the night before. She seemed to slip right into her pants straight from her towel. She must have slipped on some panties I thought, but the thought of her without would cause my mind to race all day. I saw her later that day, and had to ask, panties or not? Not a stitch on under her pants. She told me how hot not having panties on made her during the day. Quickly our conversation turned to sex, and not long after so did our actions. It was such a thrill pulling off her pants knowing there was nothing else left hiding her amazing body.

Amy left for work in the morning wearing a simple little dress. I made sure to be awake this morning to see her get dressed. Get dressed she did. She put on a show for me. Putting on her bra, she slowly put lotion all over her body. She slipped into her dress, and put on her sandals. Her dress slid up to show all of her tan leg as she put each foot up on the bed to buckle her sandals. A quick flash of her beautiful ass and she was off, leaving my mind in the gutter all day. Thinking sexual thoughts of this girl who loved to tease me. She called me from work today to tell me she had some fun planned for tonight. If thoughts of her without panties were as good as they were, she promised even better.

Picking her up, she flashed me her bare snatch as she walked up to the car. At work! Wow. She kissed me deep and told me to drive to the mall. Amy proceeded to tell me how she had always dreamed of showing off her body, being naked in public. She wanted to be naked without being naked. Our first stop was to pick up some lingerie. She found a sexy sheer black number, and a pair of black thigh high’s. No need for a thong she said, how else was she going to be naked? Next stop with found just the right black short skirt. Short, but not to, clingy, but not to. A slit on the thigh would let her show her stockings to the masses. She now needed to find a top, a black sheer button front blouse.

We planned the next night to go to a cool new club and for her to strut her stuff. She dressed first by putting on her bra. Wow, you can see nipple clear as day. Next came the shirt, the two materials made it hard to make out nipples, but it you looked more than a second or so, you could clearly make them out. Perfect she thought. Now she slid on her skirt, and her thigh high stockings. She felt so exposed, so hot. A pair of black high heels made the outfit. She was in her outfit when I got there. I got an instant hard on, I so wanted to fuck her right there.

She told me I would have to wait until she had turned on everyone at the club. The bouncer made some comment about keeping weapons concealed as we headed in the door. It was dark inside so the two sheer materials were a bit harder to see through but as soon as the guys noticed everyone couldn’t pull their eyes away. Sitting right next to her I could see her nipples were hard, hard as rocks. She was turned on doing this. She told me she wanted to show off her stockings, and snatch. She found her mark a group a guys sitting together. Amy sent me to go watch her turn these guys on. She moved around in her chair so that the tops of her stockings were clear as day. She didn’t bother to cross her leg as she looked off into the distance pretending not to notice them drooling. They could see straight up her skirt as could I. Just their view was a lot closer. Even dark inside they could easily see her snatch. Their glances had turned to all out staring. Amy wanted to dance.

She got down from her stool without any care if her skirt rode up. It did so that her snatch was in plain view of all. She was getting to be naked without being naked. She told me she was having a great time as we started to dance. I told her I need to have sex right away as the tent in my pants was as clear as her hard nipples. She told me she had to go to the little girls room first. When she came out she hurried over to the guys and gave one a kiss on his cheek and handed him something. As we walked out of the club, I could see she took off her bra and had given it to the guys. You could see her breast clearly through her top now. When we got to our parking garage Amy told me she was so hot, but wanted to go farther than planned. She started to strip right there. We could hear voices it was so exciting. Someone could see her naked. I thing I must have creamed my shorts right there holding her clothes in one hand, and her hand in the other.