Sheila

Story Info
A construction worker watches her masturbate.
1.4k words
4.19
47.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the third pair of underwear she had ruined this week. Ruefully but unrepentant, she tucked her index and middle finger into the warm pocket of moisture that was created as her panties clung to her sex, and let out a sigh of pure indulgence. Her blouse lay on the floor next to her worktable, her bra had been tossed carelessly on the back of the swivel chair she was now sprawled upon, legs hooked to each black leather arm. Her dark brown eyes were tiny slits as she purred like the feline she resembled, surveying the construction work being done across the street from her. For the past week a crane had been parked in the middle of the street and all traffic had been diverted to the other cross streets. Besides the obvious inconvenience to pedestrians, who had to walk to the next train station seven blocks down, Sheila found the “disturbance” to be a happy relief from a hard day at the publishing house. The loud thrumming of the drills excited her to the point of orgasm, but it wasn’t until the workers began to repair the loose scaffolding on the building’s twentieth floor that an idea blossomed in her brain.

She was directly across from that floor in her own apartment, a spacious loft that boasted four bedrooms and two baths, as well as a martini bar for parties. In the middle of the living room a mock fireplace had been erected, and Sheila had provided herself with all the amenities a single woman could need in New York, and then some. But like many single women in New York, there as a permanent fixture that she was still missing. Watching the workmen across the street provided her some much needed visual stimulation to accompany her eager ministrations. Awakening one morning to see them level with her window was more than motivation. The trickles of sweat that ran over their muscled arms made her mouth water with the desire to taste their flesh, to touch their pumping arms and clench their taut buttocks in her hands. So today she decided to thank them with a show of her own.

As of yet, none of the men had noticed she was masturbating in her chair in front of the window, but for her sake she hoped one of them would soon. Her fingers brushed the dark delta of curling hairs that decorated her rosy pink lips. She wanted to wait until someone noticed her before shedding her panties, but her arousal was increasing now, as she watched one man in particular. He was tall and dark haired, and had taken off his white tee shirt in order to better stand the heat, as well as unhooking one of the straps of his overalls. He was standing on a platform in front of one of the building’s windows. His shoulders were broad and his back was rippling with energy as he pounded a hammer against a slab of sheet metal. Sheila licked her lips as the white sparks he released flew into the air. She wriggled her pert bottom against the edge of the swivel chair and could not help but writhe against her seat. He looked young, in his early twenties or so, with a boyish face she imagined poised above her in primal lust. His lips, even from this far away, looked so capable of pleasure, endlessly potent as he bit them in concentration. Sheila’s fingers found the telltale slipperiness between her labia, and pressed this moisture into the smooth walls of her outer lips. She loved this in particular, and squeezed the inner walls with her two fingers , trapping them while at the same time spreading her juices around in a thrilling massage.

“ Turn around, baby. Yeah you, you little sweet ass. Mmmmm. God, ooh…Just look at me. Take a fuckin’ cock break, you sexy son of a bitch. “ The construction worker obviously could not hear her heated entreaty, yet somehow his shoulders became rigid, as he began to sense in the uncanny manner of humans, that he was definitely being watched. Slowly, he looked to his left and right, and the corners of his eyes caught her just as she was lifting her arm in order to rub her nipples. The movement was what caught his eye, or else he would never have noticed this tiny motion to attract his attention. He blinked, as if he thought his vision was blurred by the bright sunlight, but then he turned his head around completely, and saw the pale M shape Sheila had created as she rested spread out on her chair. Then, to her delight, his jaw dropped. He nearly dropped his hammer on his foot, and Sheila giggled in answer.

Fortunately for them both, he could easily climb into the window he had been standing in front of, and there was only one other worker near him, drilling away at what would become a window frame when it was finished. He hovered about four yards from him to his right, and Sheila beckoned to her admirer with the crook of her finger. He made a helpless gesture, surely confiding in her the misery of his state as he stood more than a hundred feet in the air, tantalizingly close to her yet so far. She pointed towards herself, and made another beckoning motion, tingling with arousal and amusement as she lifted one of her legs in order to slide her panties off. With the tip of her big toe, she made a flinging motion, and her silken undergarment was suddenly sailing through the air, ballooning down to the street like a tiny parachute.

The construction worker climbed into the open window of the office building he was renovating, and Sheila bit her bottom lip as she saw the delicious mounds of his buttocks flex as he lifted one leg and then the other over the ledge. When he was safely inside the office, he reached a hand into his overalls, and began to rub vigorously at what had to be a painful erection. Sheila spread herself open to his heated gaze, and opened the puckered mouth of her sex for him, tracing the hood of her clitoris with the edge of her finger. She was almost unbearably wet, and could feel her juices trailing down her pussy towards the crack of her ass.

He unhooked the other suspender from his overalls, and they slid down the golden hills of his rolling muscles and down his hirsute thighs, exposing a long, thick shaft that rose up like a column from between the soft globes of his balls. So much for wasting time on underwear, Sheila thought. The sight of this offering almost drove her over the edge. When he placed his left hand over the base of his cock and began to pull at his foreskin with his right, almost mauling his flesh for her, she moaned aloud. His hand swirled up the base like the red stripe in a candy cane, squeezing from the bottom up, rubbing the tip of his prick with the pad of his thumb. Sheila found herself running her tongue over her teeth, over her lips, and would have licked her own nipples if she could have reached so far down in her impassioned state.

“ Fuck it….Fuck yourself for me. Ahhhh…”, she slid her finger into the moist duct of her secret passage, dipping into the fountain, where the heat centered and the nodule of her ecstasy was housed. She felt her shoulders tighten at the joints, the roots of her hair suffuse with warmth, felt her entire body begin to perspire. Her blood was on fire. She hooked her finger up, into herself, and her pelvis rose up, up, higher still, until her body was a shelf, her legs rocking her as she rode her pleasure out.

“Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!” She screamed, not caring about anything but this man whose cock had made love to her sex in the air. Her eyes closed, and she clenched her teeth, as if the pressure would slow the recession of her orgasm into a duller throb and not abandon her completely. While she was writhing in her swivel chair, her eyes were almost closed, save for the thin line of white in which she could see this mysterious man masturbating. As she shrieked, as her body arched, a fire engine blared down the street, drowning out her voice, and her soaked labia made the squelching noises indicating she had squirt, yet again. When she opened her eyes to see her beautiful yet distant and silent lover, he was gone.