Sheila Obeys Her Doctor's Orders

Story Info
Prissy housewife learns submission during examination.
5.1k words
4.45
171k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

Sheila sat nervously in the waiting room. She stood 5ft 2ins tall and weighed rather more than she would like. She had a voluptuous womanly figure however with large breasts, a pert round bottom and was proud of her full cupid lips. The clock ticked loudly as she waited for the receptionist to call her name. She was the last appointment of the day and as usual Dr Mitchell appeared to be running late. Sheila didn't really mind though as she appreciated a man who was thorough in his work. Dr Mitchell had a reputation of being the best doctor in the town and he was renowned for his in-depth examinations. He was an elderly man not far from retirement but had a wealth of experience.

She had only rang this afternoon and had got an appointment as someone had cancelled. The problem was that she had found a tiny brown blemish on her inner thigh. Well actually Dave, her husband, had found it the day before during an especially delicious pussy licking session. She blushed as she remembered the position she had been in; legs lewdly spread to the limit on the dining room table and in the middle of the afternoon as well, Dave's head bobbing up and down as he tongued her greedy slit. She also recalled him asking for the hundredth time if he could finger, tongue and then fuck her asshole. She had declined the request of course; some men wanted it all. He'd obviously been reading those dirty books again.

She knew that it was probably just a freckle or something, but the papers were full of horror stories about people who hadn't gone to the doctors in time. In any event Dave had insisted she go and even rang up to see if she had managed to get the appointment.

'Mrs. Bottomley, room number 3 on the right please.'

Sheila was startled as she was brought back to present time and she went to the receptionist to collect her file.

'Dr Mitchell has been called out on an emergency but our locum Dr Rib will see you instead,' explained the receptionist.

Sheila took her notes and walked down the corridor in her stiletto heels, ass wiggling provocatively in her tight skirt, not that she was aware of it at all, she just had that sort of bottom. She tapped on the door.

'Come in,' bellowed a loud voice and she tentatively went inside and waited at the large wooden desk. He stood at an intimidating 6ft 4ins and had very large strong hands. He shook Sheila's small hand and kept hold of it rather too long for comfort. He was wearing a white coat and plastic gloves, which Sheila found a little odd for a normal GP session. He was a strong lean looking man of about 47 years old with one of those goatee type beards and a thin moustache. Sheila prised away her hand and sat down as he towered above her.

'What can I do for you today Mrs. Bottomley?' he asked in a smooth confident voice. He stared hard and long into her sapphire blue eyes as he spoke until she was forced to lower her lids in embarrassment.

'Well I've got this freckle thing on my thigh,' she blurted out suddenly feeling rather foolish. 'Perhaps I should come back another day when Dr Mitchell is back.'

'NO. You won't.'

Sheila jumped at the no nonsense tone is his voice. She proceeded to tell him of the blemish on her thigh and he asked how she had discovered.

'During my daily pussy licking Doctor. Oh God! I'm so sorry! I mean I was in the bath Doctor.' She was blushing profusely, what on earth had made her say that?

'So young lady which is it to be?'

Now she could have easily said she had been in the bath but somehow she knew he would realise it would be a lie.

'During sex doctor,' she whispered feeling thoroughly ashamed.

'I think I should have a look don't you? Go behind the curtain and get up on the examination table and remove your clothes.'

Sheila did just that and wondered why he hadn't called the nurse in to assist. She removed her skirt and much to her chagrin realised that she was wearing her tiny lacy pink underwear set. Oh why didn't I put on the full knickers instead of this minuscule g-string? It barely covered her plump pussy lips and as she lay on the couch she constantly fiddled with it trying to get as much coverage as possible. At least it wasn't possible to see that she had been shaven 'down there' she consoled herself. It had been Dave's idea only this week to do it and she had loved the vulnerable smoothness of her mound. Dave had shaved her himself and now he couldn't get enough of it. He had been pulling down her panties all around the house to savour her sweet tasting arousal and lick her smoothness. Each day he licked every inch of her sex. He called it the 'lick test' and woe betide her if he felt even the slightest bit of stubble.

'I told you to remove your clothes!' shouted the doctor. 'You are still half dressed.'

Sheila looked at him confused and felt extremely foolish lying on the couch.

'Well its on my thigh' she started to mutter.

'You have already told me that Mrs. Bottomley. I want you to remove all your clothing in order to check if there are any other similar markings on you.'

Sheila was bright red in the face now and felt her cheeks burning. She should have known that was what he wanted and now she had to take the rest off in front of him.

'You may keep on the stockings, suspenders and shoes Sheila.'

She got a funny feeling inside her every time he called her by her first name. It was the way he said it. She unbuttoned her shirt and felt his eyes on her full soft breasts, held up provocatively by her balcony bra. She turned her back to him and went for the clasp of her bra. She was suddenly feeling very nervous and fumbled without success to undo it.

Then she felt his large hands on her back and she gasped in surprise as he undid the clasp and removed her bra. Although she hadn't welcomed this intrusion she turned round and thanked him! Her hands quickly flew to cover her breasts in order to try and maintain some dignity but she realised she must have looked very foolish indeed.

'Sheila I'm going to get very cross with you soon! How can I examine you with your hands over your tits? Now lie down like a good girl with your hands by your sides. Any further silliness from you and I will be giving your splendid bottom a good old fashioned hand spanking!'

Sheila gulped and gave a small high-pitched laugh, which quickly dissipated as she saw the stern look in his eyes. He meant every single word of it. She lay in front of him as instructed whilst he slowly examined her breasts and as he touched her rosy nipples they hardened immediately – oh the shame of it all. She felt that something wasn't quite right about the examination but couldn't say what. He moulded her breasts in those huge hands and even though she proudly sported a 40C-bra size his hands had no problem covering each breast fully.

Keeping the impassive look on his face he stooped down and took her erect nipple between his teeth and bit down. Sheila grabbed him and tried to fight him off. This definitely wasn't right. He let her nipple go and then stunned her by slapping her quite hard across her face.

'I warned you,' he said. 'You are going to have a 'thorough' examination today and you can have it the easy way or the hard way, it really doesn't matter to me.'

In one quick movement he proceeded to turn her onto her tummy. He placed one hand round her waist and pulled her onto her knees. He caressed her creamy white buttocks and explained that she was going to get a severe hand spanking.

She had never been spanked before and panic quickly set in as Dr Rib flicked on the intercom and told the receptionist that she may leave for the night.

Sheila thought quickly and screamed out for help, but it was to no avail as the doctor muffled her cries with his hand over her mouth.

'That is going to cost you Sheila' he said menacingly.

'I will lock the outer door Dr Rib so no one else can get in tonight' said the receptionist cheerfully. Sheila's eyes filled with tears as she heard the receptionist wish him goodnight and heard the surgery door clank shut.

She thought to appeal to his sense of duty and said she would report him to the Medical Board, but said that she would forget the whole incident if he just let her go right now. He gave a big hearty laugh at this point.

'You just don't get it do you Sheila? I'm as much a doctor as you are. But fear not you are still going to be examined and I will leave no part of you unused, inside or out.'

Sheila shuddered at his words and stroked her stinging cheek.

'Well before I can get started I will now have to administer your first spanking of the evening.'

With that he pushed down on the small of her back so that her bottom was nicely raised for him and his waiting hand, but he wasn't quite satisfied. He took a pillow and placed it underneath her hips and in doing so elevated those full white cheeks high in the air.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

'Ow!' shrieked Sheila, completely taken by surprise. She made to cover her stinging bottom with her hands but Dr Rib soon took care of that. He reached for a pair of handcuffs out his pocket and cuffed her quickly.

'Oh My God! Please don't hurt me Sir, I will do anything you ask.'

Dr Rib simply replied 'Yes. You will.'

'Bottom nice and high again please young lady.'

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! To the right cheek.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! To the left cheek.

Sheila wriggled her shapely ass in order to try and avoid those firm hands, but she only proceeded to spread her legs more indecently and reveal her most intimate secrets to the lecherous doctor.

'How I love to see a woman's plump soft ass dance for me!' he grinned with unconcealed pleasure. Her cheeks were colouring up nicely, a rosy pink bottom, now radiating heat.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

'Please stop!' Sheila wailed as the pain began to feel unbearable. But then a strange thing happened she started to feel flutters in her stomach and moistness in her pussy. It was just what the doctor had been hoping for; he had felt that she was a slut in the making from the moment he laid eyes upon her.

Sheila was now trying to raise her bottom further to him and he laughed aloud as he traced his finger down the crack of her bottom, teasing her rosebud and feeling the wetness of her throbbing cunt below. By this time her face was flushed with the acute embarrassment of her body betraying her and letting this man see that she had enjoyed his ministrations to her bottom. She couldn't understand what was happening only that it her made her hot in more ways than one when he had spanked her. He then proceeded to rub some cream into her poor sore bottom and once again she raised her hips to enjoy the cooling cream and the touch of his probing fingers. After allowing her a brief moment to compose herself he spoke.

'You maybe wondering why I'm wearing plastic gloves Mrs. Bottomley. They are necessary for the next part of your examination.'

Sheila looked perplexed. 'I don't understand. Please, can't you just let me go and we can forget the whole thing Dr Rib?'

'I'm afraid I can't do that, once I have started an examination I always finish it.'

Sheila's heart sank. She knew she was helpless and totally at his mercy and her arms were really aching cuffed behind her like this. She decided the best line of action was to 'play along' so as not to sustain any lasting damage from this mad man.

'So let us quickly proceed with your rectal examination, I haven't got all night.'

Sheila visibly paled as he proceeded to spread her cheeks wide open and looked lustfully at her tight puckered hole. He seemed to keep her there for an eternity before she felt the gloved finger touch the rim of her asshole. Her buttocks clenched automatically at this invasion for which she received a hard slap to each of her cheeks from Dr Rib.

His finger probed deep inside her virgin hole; she had never even allowed Dave to touch her in 'that' place even though he had many times pleaded with her. She hadn't even allowed him to lick it. Well it's just not right is it? The sphincter muscle automatically tightened as his finger entered her and she tried to resist his unwelcome advance. She soon realised that the more she tried to fight the intrusion the more it would hurt and so gradually she relaxed allowing the finger a smoother passage. Slowly he pressed his finger fully inside until a whole five inches fit snugly up her rear.

'Feels nice and firm inside Sheila which is a good sign and I can feel no unusual lumps or bumps.'

She flinched at these intimate and embarrassing revelations, but worse was to come!

He pulled out his finger and walked round in front of her, shoving the finger right in front of her face.

'What is this?' he enquired solemnly.

She groaned inwardly her ass still on full display as she saw that the finger in question was no longer pristine white.

'Oh, I'm so sorry!' she wailed. 'I mean I didn't know I was going to be examined and….' Her voiced trailed off.

'I said what is it?! I'm waiting.'

'It's dirty Sir,' she whispered consumed with shame.

'Do you know what happens to dirty little girls? I normally give them an enema to clean out their nasty little assholes!'

Sheila's naked body shook visibly with her acute anxiety. She felt light-headed and nauseous with the distress his words caused her.

'Please Sir, don't subject me to that. I'm begging you.' she pleaded.

'This is your last chance Mrs. Bottomley, should it ever happen again I will give you an enema and you will empty your bowels in front of me. Is that understood?'

'Yes Sir, thank you Sir,' she whispered and newly formed tears spilled down her cheeks in relief.

He then undid the cuffs and told her to lie on her back. She was instructed to spread her legs wide once again and draw up her knees, the shame of being displayed so openly in front of a complete stranger hit her like another slap on the face.

'Ah. The blemish, at last. No cause for concern here just a small mole. They are very common and no cause for anxiety.'

Although Sheila was momentarily relieved she remembered that he wasn't even a fucking doctor anyhow! She started to feel more and more angry at the disgraceful and humiliating abuse he was subjecting her to. In her heart she had known it would only be a mole or freckle and if she had followed her own instincts she wouldn't be in this predicament. She sort of blamed Dave as well as he had made her phone up for the appointment in the first place.

'Separate those pussy lips young lady while I take a closer look. I do so love shaven pussy.'

'There's a good girl,' he said condescendingly, making her blood boil.

He proceeded to get a magnifying glass and peered long and hard at her tiny sweet clitoris. His finger flicked it and in spite of herself she started to feel moist.

'Nice and healthy Sheila, a lovely juicy cunt if ever I saw one. I do believe the uptight little madam is aroused. Keep those legs and those tasty looking smooth lips spread! Did I give you permission to stop?'

'No Sir,' she replied meekly, but then all of a sudden she saw red.

'You pervert! What the hell gives you the right to touch me? You are the scum of the earth. You are not fit to be in the same room as me never mind look at me!'

She sat up and closed her legs, her face blazing with indignation.

'You ungrateful haughty little bitch!' he bellowed as he took both ankles and pulled her roughly back down on the couch. She soon was to regret her pathetic little outburst as she saw him put in place a pair of leg stirrups. Her eyes were like saucers and her mouth fell open at the sight of them.

'If you want this the hard way Sheila then I am only too happy to oblige.'

He then proceeded to place her shaking legs in the stirrups. If that wasn't bad enough she saw him take a small leather object from his white coat. It was a pussy flogger. Not that she had seen any before except those in those dirty catalogues.

He didn't even speak but leered at her exposed ripe cunt and licked his lips.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

'Ow! Ow! Oh God please stop! I'll do anything! I'll be good. Please Dr Rib!'

Her pussy was smarting, never in her life had she been subjected to anything like this.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

' Please stop, I beg of you!'

She struggled in vain to escape the cruel lick of the leather but it was hopeless, she was well and truly at his mercy.

'Now that's more like it young lady. If your husband had been a bit stricter with you in the past there wouldn't be any need for all this.'

She puzzled a little at his words, but though they did ring somewhat of the truth. Dave had always given in to her, especially in the bedroom. He always satisfied her but sometimes she had wished he was more dominant with her. She refused him anal sex of any sort but in a strange way she was fascinated with it. If he had forced her then she could feel blameless of the stigma that was sometimes attached to it. Well especially in the eyes of those living in the middle class area where she lived with its endless rounds of boring coffee mornings with the God fearing wives from The Women's Institute.

Then he shocked her again as he chose an instrument from the tray and placed it in her vagina and proceeded to open her up. He got a torch and shone it inside her cunt making appreciative gurgling noises in the back of his throat. He then took a swab, removed the metal instrument invading her body and took her legs out of the stirrups.

He stared down at her lush body for a moment; he was definitely going to have a piece of that.

For the past hour Sheila had been desperate to pee. She couldn't hold it any longer and politely asked the doctor if she could 'go'.

'Of course you can. The bucket is right here.'

'I beg your pardon. Do you really think I'm going to pee in a bucket? No way you perverted bastard!'

When would she learn to keep her big mouth shut she wondered as he approached her with a menacing look on his face?

In a futile attempt she shrank back towards the wall as his big hands grasped her breasts. He pummelled them roughly and then cruelly twisted both nipples until she squealed. He pushed her onto all fours on the examination couch and yanked at her teats mercilessly until she finally submitted and begged him to stop.

'Moo for me you big-tittied cow,' he goaded her.

'Never!' she screamed.

But as her torment continued she began to back down. Her nipples were burning and felt swollen and her breasts ached. He continued to 'milk' her, revelling in this proud woman's tears.

'Moo,' she whimpered softly.

'I can't quite hear that Sheila.'

'Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo,' she mooed with all her being as he continued milking her. Tears fell freely down her cheeks and yet during this state of acute humiliation she felt strangely relieved, as though a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. No more was she Mrs. Perfect; this man had taken away all the responsibility from her and taken complete control. She realised that she welcomed it.

'Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo,' she cried until she was completed exhausted.

'That's my good little cow,' said Dr Rib, almost gently, as he patted and stroked her until she calmed down and regained her composure.

'Now stand on the floor in front of the bucket and perform for me.'

For a split second her eyes flashed with rebellion again but then she lowered her head and got the bucket. She looked up at Dr Rib for instruction.

'Stand over the bucket with your legs wide apart then spread those pussy lips.'

Sheila quickly obeyed in her haste to finish her humiliation as soon as possible. For the first time she wondered what she was going to tell Dave. Would he still want her after this? Would 'he' ever spank her? Should she tell him anything?

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers
12