Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheila stars at an orgy photo shoot. Em's romance with Wes.
10.3k words
4.67
37.5k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila didn't want to publish this story under her own Lit name, so I let her post it under my account. I hope you enjoy her story, and if you have comments I'll make sure she gets them. I told my view of her early 'movie career' in my recounting under Sisters, Friends, and Lovers - Chapter 23. Enjoy her account; this has a lot more details than my reporting, plus she takes the story into later events I didn't write about. There's a lot more about Sheila in both this story and my accounting so read SFL too (excuse the plug for my own work). Here's her story just as she wrote it (and I edited it). As usual it helps to read the chapters in order. Regards, Steve.

* * * * *

I awoke after a restful sleep to find I was alone in bed. I was also nude and had no idea where I'd left my clothes other than near the pool somewhere the night before. Despite my obvious lack, I freshened up in the bathroom and then strolled across the house to the kitchen where I heard Wes on the telephone.

I needn't have felt out of place; Wes was also naked. I did see neat piles of the clothes each of us wore on the sideboard in the dining room. Wes had apparently gathered everything together, and taken care of it. Despite having located my things, I still didn't dress.

I paid enough attention to Wes' conversation to comprehend that he was arranging actors for a video shoot this afternoon and Sunday. From what I heard, Kurt would be back, Carlos would not, and several new men might show up as well. Eventually he ended the call.

He smiled at me, "I was just setting us up for this afternoon and tomorrow. All done. Can I fix you some breakfast?"

I nodded and sat on one of the high stools at the raised kitchen counter. I watched Wes work in the kitchen, and he seemed to know where everything was. I also noticed the refrigerator was well stocked with food and beverages.

I said to Wes, "This is your home, isn't it?"

He twirled around from the range where he was cooking bacon. "Errr, ... yeah, but I don't advertise it to the crew or other actors. I don't want them to think I live this high on the hog. I inherited the place anyway, although I could have bought it.

"Big place for a single guy."

"I was married, but the ex didn't take kindly to my penchant for making adult films and I didn't care for the guy she'd taken as a lover. She left about five years ago. Nobody's come along to take her place, although your friend Emmy gets to me in many ways."

"Why don't you date her?"

Wes thought. "I guess I could, but it would screw up our working relationship."

"Oh, come on. Ask her out. I know she likes you a lot; she told me. You don't have to marry her, just see what unfolds. She loves working for you too. I take it you don't mind that she fucks other people?"

"No, that's not a problem for me if I like them and don't think they're taking advantage of her. I care about her, and I just want to see her happy. If she likes what she's doing - making the videos, fucking around - then so much the better for her. It's not like I wasn't bouncing from pussy to pussy last night. I like the variety and I think Em does too."

Em's voice resonated from the living room as she walked into the kitchen area as naked as the two of us were, "I like what?"

I said, "The variety of fucking different guys." I hoped Wes wasn't embarrassed by the direction of the conversation.

Em smiled, "I usually do, but I have to like the guys I'm working with. I've had some sleaze balls. I've told Wes; he knows."

Wes added, "Yeah, I know you don't like Tony or Bart, so I've stopped working with them. I didn't care for them that much either."

"Thanks, and I'll always try to do a super bang-up job for you." Em slid up beside Wes and gave him a smoldering morning kiss. I could tell he liked her erect nipples rubbing against his chest by the way he looked down to see what excited him so. He brought his thumbs up to her nipples and stroked gently. He eventually sighed and went back to cooking.

Wes laid the bacon strips he'd been cooking aside on a plate covered with a paper towel. He turned to the two of us, "Scrambled eggs OK?"

We both nodded, and he started to whip up a half-dozen eggs in a bowl. He nodded at me, "The silverware is in the first drawer there; napkins are on the counter at the end."

I set up the three of us to eat at the kitchen bar, putting myself at one end. That would make sure that Em and Wes sat side by side.

After we sat down and took a few mouthfuls, Wes said to Em, "Sheila was talking to me about dating you. What would you think about that?"

Em blushed and shyly said, "I'd feel that would bevery nice. What doyou think about it?"

Now Wes blushed; "I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't interested in you."

Em pointed down at her bare pussy and teased, "You just want to get into my knickers."

Wes laughed, "You're not wearing knickers, and I've already gotten into your cute little cunt and I liked it - a lot. I want to get in there again today, maybe appearing in my own film. But the real reason is because I like your company and the way you think. I like that you appreciate art and music, and ... well many things ... plus the fact that you are one of the hottest little fucks in the porn industry."

Em bowed to him, "Why thank you kind sir. I accept your complements, and I do hope you sink you shaft into me later." She reached over and carefully moved the napkin in Wes' lap so she could wrap her hand around his semi-inflated cock and stroke it a few times. His eyes got large as he watched her.

Wes said, "Emmy, I'm older and I've been married. I've sort of avoided the dating game because I think it's lame, at least a lot of it is. My idea of dating is to hang out together most of the time, and that's really what I'm asking. I want you to hang out with me, and see where we end up. I figure we can always go back to this, or just not see each other again, or, hopefully and on the other hand, something really beautiful might emerge."

Em got serious, "My god, you're going all romantic on me. I'm on board." She leaned her head on Wes' shoulder and he put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

Wes continued, "I know you a lot already. Over the past couple of years we've spent a lot of time together, although most of it has revolved around the videos, we've had time to talk about other stuff. I hope you feel you know me, and that I'm genuine and not pretending to be something I'm not."

"I do. You're the nicest guy I know. I've always liked you a great deal."

"I'm kind of hoping you'd move in with me."

Em jerked away from Wes totally shocked at his statement. She glanced at me, and the look of disbelief on her face clearly showed. "What'd you say to him?" She whirled back to Wes, "Are you serious or are you teasing me?"

I laughed, "I just encouraged him to follow his heart, although I didn't quite use those words."

Em turned back to Wes, and studied him.

"I am absolutely serious, and I am not teasing you. I want you in my life and close by." Wes' tone conveyed hope of a positive answer from her.

Em shuddered and blushed, "Then you've got yourself a new live-in girlfriend. Where do you live?"

"Here."

"HERE?" Em's voice rose an octave.

I said, "There's an echo in 'here.'"

Wes leaned over and very tenderly kissed Emmy. "I don't advertise where I live. I know the drive will be a little longer for you to get to work at the museum, but I hope that's all right. Maybe I can find some way to make it up to you."

"Oh, it is. It is. I mean ... this is all so sudden ... I ... I ... Oh, god, I'm gonna cry." Em was waving her hand around fanning her face and at the house, at Wes, and at me in a nervous gesture. When I looked at her face I could see her eyes were all teary. Her mouth was all puffy and she kept licking her lips.

Em nestled her head into Wes' chest and he wrapped both his arms around her. They just stayed like that for a long time, and I knew that there were all sorts of really subtle communications going on between them. When they pulled apart the two of them kissed.

I was glad I pushed Wes, although I think he must have been ready to do something with Em anyway. I felt love in the air.

Jon and Ann appeared, and about five minutes later Ted arrived. We were all naked, and laughed that we'd abandoned our clothes so easily the night before, and now in the light of day we each seemed a little embarrassed, at least initially, that we had nothing to wear.

Neither Wes nor Em said anything about their sudden new status as a couple, but I could tell they were both happier and bubbly about what had just happened. There was a lot of gratuitous touching of one another throughout the day. Emmy couldn't stop smiling at Wes, or paying rapt attention to anything he said even if it wasn't to her.

After breakfast we cleaned up and put away things until the kitchen was spotless. I was sure that Ted, Jon, and Ann thought we were being good tenants.

Wes got us all robes so we'd have some sense of modesty when the others in the crew and cast for the day's videos arrived. As more and more people came in, Wes described his plans for the day to the 'actors' who would participate in the orgy he planned to shoot in his living room.

Wes teased Ann, "Do you want to play cameraman or do you want to be in the film? You could try to do both too. I plan on being in it."

Ann broke into a big grin, "Could I really be in the film? I've never done that, and I'd love to. Jerry, the guy who sets up the lights can use my camera. I've already coached him on it in case we wanted a third camera in some situation." I thought about how Jerry had just lost an opportunity to be on the male side of the cast.

Wes introduced Em and me to the other actors. Kurt we already knew from the evening before. Pam Caranova looked like a stacked slut extraordinaire, but was really a soft and kind woman about twenty-six who worked as a paralegal in one of the city's top law firms. She'd just dressed slutty for the weekend photo shoot. Hunk number one was Mike Gottinger, a twenty-nine year old contractor who obviously worked out in a gym for a couple of hours every day; even his muscles had muscles, and he had a beautiful California tan.

Hunk number two was Bob Bernhart, a stock clerk for the local warehouse of Amazon. He was older, maybe forty, had a few gray hairs that gave him a distinguished look, and seemed unusually shy with everyone.

Hunk number three was Danny Fox, a red head with more freckles per square inch than anyone I'd ever seen. He was really an eager beaver and wanted to please; I liked him immediately. Danny quickly let it be known that he was of Irish descent, and when he learned I was from the Boston area he told me about a bevy of relatives there.

Besides Wes, Kurt, Mike, Bob, and Danny, there were also John, Billy, Leroy, Cal, and Kevin. That made ten guys and four girls for the orgy shoot. The girls would be Em, Ann, Pam, and me.

Wes sat with everyone and outlined the scenes we'd be shooting. I was pleased when he collected the health certificates from each of the new players, and I felt sort of bad that I didn't have one to give him, but I did know I was clean and he accepted my assurance on faith. At home, since we played a great deal with others in our swinging, we routinely got health checks.

The cast talked together about their acting experience, their experience in porn movies, and anything we really liked or didn't like in terms of sex. I was the least experienced actor, had only done the porn scenes the day before, and I couldn't think of anything I didn't like in sex except pain. By that time everyone talked and related their experiences, I was so horny all I wanted to do was start fucking someone.

As we started to film, Wes and Em acted like a host and hostess for a party, thus there were a series of shots of the rest of us ringing the doorbell, Em answering it, and all of us coming in with beer and wine, and lots of hugs and kisses as many people would do at the start of any party among friends. He and Em really looked like a proper couple in that scene.

Next, we shot quite a few scenes with us sitting around in the living room talking and obviously flirting with one another. There was emphasis that the women were not sitting with the supposed husbands or boyfriends, and that there'd been lots of trading around.

Kurt and I had become a 'couple' as far as the film was concerned, as did Ann and Danny, Pam and Bob, but Wes stayed with Emmy. The other men without a female companion were everyone's friends, even sitting close to the girls on the other side from their 'dates.' The scenes all displayed the casual air we felt about each other and about life. I did note how the lighting would contribute to the videos. Also, the dialogue and the way he had us acting indicated deep and caring friendships.

Wes decided that the first overt sexual move would be between Kurt and me, thus when we started a new scene, Kurt started to fondle my breasts outside my sporty top as he had his arm around me on one of the sofas. I feigned pleasure at his attention, and encouraged him to actually reach down my scoop neck blouse so that he could fondle me without the material in between. The others sitting around laughed, and then got further into the spirit of the day. I also started to rub Kurt's crotch, and then Mike's thigh as he sat on my other side.

The others in the living room watched Kurt and me, laughed at our antics but also got horny and inspired. Danny started to come onto Ann, rubbing her breasts while he kissed and bit her neck. Bob put his hand up under Pam's t-shirt and started to rub and tweak her tits. Wes made similar moves on Em as they kissed very tenderly. Everyone was getting turned on.

Mike asked aloud if he could 'play' with Kurt and me since he didn't have a date. Kurt invited him and I gave him a kiss to encourage him, and I then had two handsome men pawing at my breasts and running their hands up and down my legs. Similar pairing and additions were being made elsewhere in the living room.

As the two men started to fondle my tits, I raised my arms indicating I wanted to lose the top. It went flying with some laughs, and almost immediately all the other women lost their tops and bras too, and then there was a lot of oral sex play with our tits. I always loved having two men sucking on my breasts at the same time.

Ted and three other cameramen were all over us like white on rice. Ted chose me to follow around, and soon got close ups of my boobs as they came into view, hot shots of the French kisses and tongue action between the various players, and as the next layer of clothing came off shots of cocks, pussies, and then blowjobs, with busy hands touching everything.

My boyfriend Steve has always told me that I have a beautiful pussy. One day he had me take a mirror and look at myself as he pointed out the parts of my privates that he thought were unusually arousing, sexy, and just plain beautiful as he put it. I thought of that evening as Ted zoomed in on my pussy as Kurt and Mike started to simultaneously finger me and rub my clit. About that time Cal joined us, adding his hands and swollen cock to the fray. Jerry also moved in and took over filming our little threesome.

My god, my sexual temperature was soaring. I thanked the stars because I knew that I'd be getting lots of cock and pussy as the afternoon and evening went on. The only difference from being at home with my sisters, friends, and lovers was that today would be on film - and, oh, just to think ahead, the next day too.

After a few minutes, Mike was eating my pussy as I sucked on Kurt and Cal. Beside me, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Wes trying to suck Em's insides out though her wet gash. Em was moaning and squirming around to make better contact with Wes' tongue. She also had Leroy's long schlong in her hand, making occasional forays to that shaft with her wild tongue.

Kurt pulled away from me suddenly. "Baby, you're gonna make me cum you're so good at that." 'That' was one of my patent pending blowjobs with my own special tongue and throat action. He made a move to change places with Mike so he could eat me and thus control his 'not cumming' a little better.

On my other side, Ann already had a cock pistoning into her hot quim. She'd mounted Danny, and was riding him like she was in the Kentucky Derby and determined to win. They were both grunting on every energetic stroke she took, and despite the tautness of her breast they still vibrated up and down in harmony with each stroke she took over his body. Bill stood next to her and she held onto his cock as she bounced, thereby masturbating the man as he just stood there. Ted was filming the threesome, and from the lump in his pants I could tell he was one excited husband.

As always, I thought that watching a cock penetrate a pussy was really hot, particularly when Ann pulled off until just the very tip was visible and I could see at least half of his mushroom cap outside her labia. Ted thought it was hot too, and I watched him zoom into that part of her anatomy with his camera.

Pam and Bob were in a sixty-nine. He had fingers in her ass and cunny, and she lay on top of him with her pendulous breasts squashed between them and almost oozing out to the side. She had his complete cock in her mouth for so long I thought she'd asphyxiate, but by some magic she was breathing around his cock. She was rotating her head back and forth so that Bob's cock got an unusual feeling deep in her mouth and throat. I'd tried that on Kurt just before he pulled away.

Jerry captured the switchover when Kurt and Mike changed places. I lay on my back on the sofa, and now I got to enjoy again Kurt's muff diving skills. He had a different style that Mike, but it was just as enjoyable and climax producing.

At my other end, I had Mike and Cal's love muscles alternating deep in my mouth, feeling each of them throb as I made love to their stiff cocks. Mike started to fuck my mouth, and I just opened my throat and let him go deep throat in me. I could tell from the look on his face that Cal wanted equal treatment.

I felt Kurt drive his big whang into my pussy. He was as exciting in that instant as he'd been the night before. Finally, I had some deep and nasty fucking action as he started to pump into me. At the rate he was going, I didn't think he'd last very long before he came, and then again, I could feel my own orgasm coming along at me like an out of control freight train.

I wondered where the other men were, and I got a brief look around the room. Those that had joined into one of the couples were lined up in what would be the background of the video, naked and stroking their long cocks. I figured that some or all of them would join us eventually; I figured they were waiting for some signal from Wes. I noticed that Wes had enlisted the aid of some of the film crew not involved with the videoing, thus the number of men in this erotic show looked larger than the normal cast. I didn't mind fucking them so long as every one of them gave me at least one mind-blowing climax.

Ted was taking some long shots of the four of us with the guys in the background stroking their cocks and looking for an opening to participate. From the camera angle I knew that Wes, Leroy, and Em would also be in the picture a few feet behind us on another sofa that had been strategically arranged. Em was riding him now like there was no tomorrow and she wanted one last blast of pleasure before the universe ended. She held onto and occasionally sucked on Leroy's long schlong. This would look like a great orgy or gangbang with the right editing. The background and high contrast of the filming would take the raw edge off the sex, and give the scene a more loving group sex appearance.