Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 04

Story Info
Sheila stars in more porn movies.
8.1k words
4.71
38k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila didn't want to publish this story under her own Lit name, so I let her post it under my account. I hope you enjoy her story, and if you have comments I'll make sure she gets them. I told my view of her early 'movie career' in my recounting under Sisters, Friends, and Lovers - Chapter 23. Enjoy her account; this has a lot more details than my reporting, plus she takes the story into later events I didn't write about. There's a lot more about Sheila in both this story and my accounting so read SFL too (excuse the plug for my own work). Here's her story just as she wrote it (and I edited it). As usual it helps to read the chapters in order. Regards, Steve.

* * * * *

We had quite an evening after we got back from dinner. Wes and Ted tried to satisfy Em, Ann, Maryanne, and me. The boys liked the ratio, and the girls liked the results. The girls decided that if they couldn't get a cock in the right place, the extra girls would put on a show for everyone else. Thus, I found myself fisting Maryanne again, only this time she'd already been fucked and had a full load of hot cum in her pussy from Wes.

I got Maryanne to the point where she was popping off a significant orgasm every couple of minutes, and that's when I went to work on her A-spot. She kept moaning, "I can't believe I'm such a slut; I'm sooooo happy," over and over again with a upbeat tone to her groaning ramblings.

Maryanne started to writhe, thrash, squirm, and rotate her body around my wrist and hand, and while that proved to be a show of its own, the more significant part of our interaction was the dirty talk she then launched into - actually it was talk interspersed with gasps, sighs, and moans indicating great sexual satisfaction.

"Oh, fuck, Sheila. Your hand feels so good in there - you're hitting all my spots, all the spots that even a big cock doesn't touch. You keep making me cum, and I know I'm flooding you with my sex juice. I love to taste it, especially on your lips when you kiss me, for then I know you had been eating me. This is so nasty, your fist in my cunt. I love being a slut. I wish you had a foot-long cock I could suck and fuck to make you happy. Oh, fuck me some more."

I started to stroke her A-spot, and that's when Maryanne came unglued. Less than a minute passed between the time I started to stroke there and when she exploded into what may have been the most intense climax of her life up to that point.

"OH, JEEESSSSUUUUSSS. FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEE." Maryanne screamed. There was no doubt it was a scream of passion and pleasure, a point we all appreciated because we were outside on the patio and I was sure that the sound traveled at least far enough to reach the neighboring houses, and probably the police station five miles away.

I slowed down but kept stroking away inside her twat, at least until she finally grabbed ahold of my wrist and slowly pulled my hand from her body. "Oh, God, Sheila. I can't take anymore. You ... you're the devil and an angel all in one. I love you, but you've got to stop and let me recover." She kept muttering about 'God' and 'Slut' after that. I had a brief thought about what fundamentalists would think about her linking the terms together in the same sentence.

We lay there and I held her for a while. Ann came over, "What'd you do to her? I want some of that too. Can you show me?"

I got a devilish smile and stroked the chaise next to me. Ann lay down, and we started to make out, and it wasn't too much longer before another scream echoed down from the LA hills.

* * * * *

There's a highly satisfying feeling about going to work with that freshly fucked feeling. As a woman, you know you're desirable, loved, cared for, and might even feel a little slutty in a good way.

Even more satisfying, is when the job you are going to involves getting fucked even more, with the potential for new and exciting partners, satisfying exhibitionism, still more orgasms, and exceptionally pleasing sex.

Thursday morning, we arrived at Wes' office. He was driving the Jag, and Em and I were wedged into the passenger seat with the seatbelt around both of us. We were dressed more formally - for an office meeting, but this was the way he wanted us to appear as we started the film.

Wes had an office on the second floor of an old Hollywood building circa 1940s only a couple of blocks off Rodeo Drive. He had the entire floor, with one large room full of computers, large screen televisions and computer displays, and mixing boards. A Nashville studio might envy just the sound equipment he had. That day a room and the hallway down the hall from the editing studio had been upgraded to look like the boardroom and outer secretarial quarters of a billion-dollar a year executive.

Em and I were to have various roles as the day went on and Wes filmed us in a series of short 'office' clips. We were going to take turns playing the secretary-who-gets-seduced, the female executive who dominates over some macho men, and the office girl who just has to jill off thinking about her date the night before - until she gets caught by her boss who then lays the pipe to her.

Nancy, our make up friend, did her wonder on us, making us look like strong, professional women. I got to thinking that this was how I dressed all the time when I went to work at the museum. I'd have to pay a little more attention to my make up after this, as Nancy showed me a few things I hadn't realized about how to make myself look more desirable.

There wasn't a whole lot of imagination required to carry out the roles. The cameras started rolling about ten o'clock and the video shoot for each segment ran about an hour. Wes had lined up six men to appear with us, and they were all dressed in business suits, rep ties, and loafers with tassels that looked really upscale - very Wall Street.

Em started, and soon was coerced by Cal - her stud, to go into the boardroom for a quickie. After that, as I was learning, it was formula. She sucked him for a while, he ate her and fingered her a lot as they worked off each other's clothing, and then she rode him cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, prone, and then missionary with a money shot or cream pie at the end. I watched from the sidelines, and Em was a good actress and gave a credible performance. Wes' praised her work after the camera stopped rolling, and it was my turn to do something similar with Kurt - the man rapidly becoming my onscreen boyfriend.

We broke for lunch, and then did several more scenes, one on the secretary's desk just outside the boardroom. Wes allowed Emmy and me to do some sapphic loving on the boardroom table late in the day. Since the two of us were sort of in love, we put a lot of emotion into it, and Wes said it showed on film.

Much to our surprise and after pleading with Wes, Maryanne joined us as a third 'secretary' in the typing pool who just wanted to get off with the other girls. Em and I turned her every which way but loose when we had the opportunity.

We ended the day when Em, Maryanne, and I took on Cal, Kurt, Ryan, and the other three men in a beautiful swinging orgy scene where we each got to fuck each man. I felt certain that boardroom table had never seen such hot action. By that time I'd found a path to orgasm heaven, so I kept having real orgasms right on camera much to Ann's delight as she videoed each one of them with each of the men.

When we ended we three girls were snowballing cum with one another, and we were dripping cum from our pussies that Ted captured in a rare video showing three drippy pussies as we kissed each other with some of the same fluids.

After we broke, Wes, the three of us girls, and hunky Kurt and Ryan went to dinner. We had returned to our dressy clothes so were a pretty chic group, although none of the women wore panties or bras. We all flirted outrageously with each other, did a lot of illicit touching throughout the meal that consequently included a heavy dose of laughter. Many of the other diners near us watched our group, and some also caught the spirit of happiness and joy and horniness surrounding us.

The six of us went back to Wes' house where he declared he had a surprise for Maryanne. He went into the grand room and popped a DVD into the player and up on the large screen came the lesbian scene of the late afternoon starting just at the point where Maryanne joined Em and me, and we went to work on her sexy voluptuous body.

The filming was a raw and unedited, but it was sexy and arousing as all get out. Maryanne blushed a bright scarlet color, but liked the movie.

Wes said to her, "You know, I'd like to use that if you're willing to give me permission. You are a good little porn star, as well as a great assistant. What do you say?"

Maryanne hemmed and hawed for bit, but said she sign off the next day. I could tell she was a little worried about her parents or others she cared about finding out about her sudden new career. I made a note to talk to her about how I'd been outed and coped with it back east almost a year earlier.

We paired up for the evening, Ryan with Em, Kurt with Maryanne, and Wes with me. Maryanne looked worried about going off with Kurt, but I heard him promise he'd be gentle with her. When you have a schlong about ten inches long and as big around as your partner's wrist, it tends to strike fear into the hearts of those who haven't tried it yet. As expected, Maryanne looked exceptionally satisfied the next morning.

* * * * *

Friday, when we got up, Wes announced that the 'studio' would be coming to us that morning. Just after breakfast, a large and expensive RV pulled up in front of the house. Inside were Ted, Ann, Jon, Bert - a lighting and staging guy, Nancy - our makeup artist, Mike and Brad - two actors, and a man named Pete who drove the rig. It was crowded, particularly after Wes, Em, Maryanne, and I got into the motorhome. (Kurt and Ryan had left for their normal jobs.)

Wes had seen the unit before, and had previously decided that all the prep on us and equipment would be in the one bedroom at the back of the unit, and all the filming would be done in the mid-section or living room area, or even further forward nearer the driver.

Based on what I heard, Ted and Ann had already worked out filming patterns, and Jon had planted microphones around the RV feeding into a multi-channel recorder; he wouldn't be using a boom mic in the close quarters. Bert had set various lights around inside, many indirect so even if a camera scanned across them it wouldn't white out the video.

With that as prelude, Wes laid out the plot. "We are going to a nearby shopping center. Em and Sheila will somehow start talking to the 'guys' running the RV, and will be invited to take a little ride. One thing will lead to another, and they'll end up riding around and fucking like bunnies. There isn't much mystery to it, but I want it to have a more erotic feel to it than some of the other RV porn out there. I also want it to look more like everyone is falling in love with everyone else. Thus, I want to use some high contrast scenes, have you guys be more loving and tender, engage in a lot more kissing and hugging, and be a lot more sensuous and slow in your movement as you get into the sex. Take it slow and sexy."

He'd no sooner finished giving us directions when the motorhome came to a stop. I looked out and we were in a shopping center parking lot with dozens of cars all around us, and shoppers heading into the nearby mall.

We got into the back of the RV and peaked through a curtain as Ted and Ann filmed Pete, Mike and Brad looking out a window and trying to pick girls they wanted to ride around with for the day - even girls they'd like to start something serious with. It wasn't the macho, testosterone, chest-thumping discussion I'd heard other men have in other films. This was more measured and sincere - the inner men talking to one another.

Em and I then went outside, and we were filmed from inside the RV as we walked from what looked like our car towards the mall. I studied the RV and noticed that the tinted windows prevented a blatant display of what was going on inside at a casual glance, but nonetheless a careful observer could eventually make out what was happening. I tucked that away for future use.

Mike and Brad came thundering out of the RV, and struck up a conversation with us. Ted and Ann were right there filming. We had a relaxed conversation, expressed curiosity about the RV, and got invited inside for a tour and a cup of coffee. We were all dressed very nicely, and were obviously flirting with each other, although no obvious pairing had taken place yet.

The cameras followed us into the RV where we met Pete, the driver. Mike asked, "Would you like to drive around as we talk? I promise we'll bring you right back here when you want."

We agreed to that easy request, and off we went.

Brad produced a couple of cups of coffee, as well as a couple of muffins. We sat and talked and flirted. Eventually, Brad who sat next to Em teased her into a kiss. It was a hot kiss that got hotter with each passing second. That kiss led to Mike and I kissing up a storm too, and then Brad and I were kissing while Mike and Em made out. Things escalated from there.

Bit by bit, things got more passionate. Wes would occasionally utter an instruction or two about the action, poses, dialogue, and such, and we'd pause for a moment and then re-do that part of the scene. Close by, and I mean right outside the windows of the RV, we looked down on the tops of cars on some freeway as we headed north.

With a lot of care and romance, Em and I gave parallel blowjobs on Mike and Brad. Partway through the scene, we switched partners. We were topless at that point, but Em's skirt had been hiked up to her waist and only her thong seemed to show.

After many minutes of filming the blowjobs, we switched around so that the two men were eating Em and me. They swapped around too, changing partners a couple of times for the camera, and even joining together to do each one of us simultaneously. Em and I lay back next to each other holding hands and kissing each other, as our pussies got pleasured. Mike was incrementally better than Brad, and sure knew how to use his fingers and tongue to excite my clit. He kept giving me little orgasms.

Eventually, the two men removed the remaining one or two items of clothing we each had on, and then we started fucking as we hummed along the highway. The quarters were tight, but that made filming more a challenge for Ted and Ann than for us.

While we started in a sort of missionary way as we lay side-by-side on a built-in sofa, we switched to the women on top of the men, one cowgirl, and Em reverse cowgirl.

We were bouncing along fucking like that when I got quite a surprise. I looked out the window and only about six or seven feet away was a large semi-trailer truck, with the driver and a passenger. They were both watching me ride Mike in the cowgirl position facing the window. My boobs were flailing around as I bounced on top of him. The passenger gave me a big smile and thumbs up sign. I didn't break stride, but I did smile at them and shook my boobies at them. Ann captured the moment on film.

The truck tried to pace us for a long time, so they got to watch us performing and fucking up a storm for about five minutes. At that point, Pete got worried about them weaving into us, so he slowed way down and got in the right lane for a while. The semi pulled away, and kept heading north after giving us a couple of loud blasts of their air horn.

After we'd been messing around for a couple of hours, Wes declared a break in the action. He and Pete talked briefly, and the next thing I knew we pulled off the highway and into a Cracker Barrel restaurant with dozens of rocking chairs lined up in front of the place on the porch. There were two other RVs at the place too. We dressed and went into the place for lunch.

We were seated at two large tables, and Wes invited critiques from everyone about the filming so far. He also had a list of suggestions of things to try in the afternoon as we turned around and headed south.

Because we wanted to stay outside of LA County because of the Condom Law that required porn actors to wear condoms while we wanted to go bareback, we opted to drive north for another hour before turning around.

Em, Mike, Brad, and I quickly got back into the mood as we got underway after lunch. We were kissing and making out more, paying more attention to making our actions seductive and sensual, and even spiritual, as we interacted with each other. After a break in the action, Pete drove the RV through a cloverleaf and we ended up heading back south.

We had another couple of other encounters with trucks that could see enough of us through the tinted windows on the RV to make it interesting for them. We got chuckles at the cheap thrill we were giving the drivers or passengers who were lucky enough to be riding as high off the ground as we were.

The guys gave us two cream pies somewhere along the route. Em and I then put on a show for the guys as we ate up the fluids from each other. We then started blowjobs on the guys again, until we were able to have them cum on our faces and tits for the camera. At one point, I went up and as Pete drove along, I gave him a blowjob so he wouldn't feel left out. He was a happy camper, but the large front windows were less tinted, and my nakedness and sucking action were very visible to anyone peering in the large front windows of the RV, either from oncoming traffic or from a rear view mirror. After a licking and sucking up of cum from everyone, Wes declared we were done.

Just as Em and I lay back with a sigh, our wet cum splattered pussies still leaking some remnants of earlier orgasms, Pete yelled back that we were just entering LA County. He took the first exit, drove along some non-Interstate roads, and ended up back at Wes' home. I learned that his home was just over the border from the county by less than a mile; that was why we hadn't had to use any condoms in the video shoots we did at his house - we were just outside the county.

As people started to get out of the RV, Em and I disembarked in nothing but our birthday suits. Anyone driving by and looking up at the house would have seen two naked females among those standing around.

Wes invited everyone inside for some cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres that most of the crew considered dinner. Everyone accepted his hospitality. Mike, Brad, and Pete had not seen the home except briefly, so were duly impressed with his home. Still roaming around the kitchen nude, Em and I got everyone refreshments and food, and then went skinny-dipping into the pool.

To our surprise, Maryanne stripped and came in right behind us, and then so did Nancy, Ted, Ann, Jon, and then Wes and the others. We created what Nancy called, 'Nude Soup' - a large warm basin of pool water full of nude people.

Now, four of us at that point were somewhat sexually sated because we'd been fucking more or less for about six hours, but everyone else was horny as hell having watched us performing for the better part of the day.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the various nude bodies started to come together and various sexual activities started.

Nancy latched onto Pete, and in only seconds they were on one of the chaises with Nancy riding Pete for all she was worth. Ann and Brad coupled too, followed by Wes and Maryanne, Ted and Em, and Mike and me. Jon turned the Ted and Em coupling into a threesome with a DP almost immediately too. Bert joined Mike and me, and I found myself spit roasted as I took turns sucking on their cocks and getting fucked one more time on one of the chaises.