Sheila's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As both men were busy with Rita's body, as planned Rocky and Sheila entered the living room. Sanjay was looking at Suman but holding Rita hard

Sam left Rita and went to welcome Suman with a kiss. Seeing Sanjay and Rita, Sheila acted surprised and then smiled. Sheila tells Sanjay - "Enjoy her Sanjay enjoy her... Your cock is so long and hard... We all love to see it slide down that love hole. Don't stop and go on with this beauty if it pleases you. I have some games to play with these guys too..." and she touched Sam's groin arousing him instantly.

With the consent from Sheila, Sanjay could not stop and took Rita back in his arms and pressed all over her body.

Suman undressed herself and rushed to complete the fourth element. Sam accommodated Sheila's naked body and soon none of us knew who was giving which type of pleasure to each other. All they could realise was that Pussy's were being eaten and cocks were swallowed

After about 10 minutes of sucking Sanjay laid Rita on the carpet and the bitch had all the skills to make men believe that she longed for his cock only. Sanjay also bound by that belief put his rod in Rita's hole and was soon pumping hard without realising Sheila was now below Sam. The man was pistoning his wife - while Rocky was eating into Suman's asshole.

As Sanjay's frenzy rose higher and higher he reached towards the peak and then discharged his hot cum into Rita's cunt. After he spent the force he realised there were other women in the room too - Right below Rocky, fully naked with legs spread wide and sucking his cock was Suman, the woman whom he had only imagined without clothes. While Sam was pumping hard between Sheila's fully raised legs and he had never seen his wife in so much heat as today ever in his life.

Sensing the happiness all around him he decided to have more of such sessions and grabbed his half-finished glass of whiskey as his hardness became smaller every moment.

12