Sheila's Story

Story Info
An innocent wife begins her adventures.
1.4k words
100.5k
10
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began when Chris, my husband, persuaded me that we should put an advert on one of those contact websites. You know the type. "Couples seeking well endowed men to satisfy wife while husband watches". That sort of thing. Initially, I just saw it as a bit of harmless fun to perk up our, frankly, flagging sex life.

My name's Sheila and Chris is the only man I've ever slept with. However, for some reason, Chris has always been turned on by the thought of other men screwing me. We'd often fantasised about it, but had never taken it further. I agreed to the advert as I was curious as to what sort of men would respond. As a result, we received several emails which we printed off to read at our leisure.

That night was great fun, lying in bed reading through the emails. To my surprise, several men had included nude photos of themselves. I must admit I had expected the men to be unattractive. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how good looking some of them were. Up to this point I hadn't been genuinely interested, but I could feel myself becoming aroused just by looking at some of the pictures. Chris asked me to read some of the emails aloud and it wasn't long before he was shooting his load over the bed sheets.

It was whilst cleaning out the bedroom the following day that I came across the print outs again. Chris had stuffed them in a drawer before heading to work. Before long, I was lying on the bed flicking through the photos and admiring some of the stranger's bodies. My pants were soon down and I found myself masturbating to a photo of a large, muscular black man named Errol. The photo showed his penis flaccid, but it looked massive compared to what I was used to. I had one of the quickest orgasms ever and I hadn't even spoken to him.

Over the next few days I became obsessed with Errol and I regularly brought myself to climax looking at his photo. Then, one night, we were lying in bed and Chris asked if I'd had time to look through the emails again. He said he'd noticed that the photo of Errol was badly creased, so I told him why. Chris asked if I would masturbate looking at the photo while he watched. So I did. Chris stood next to the bed and tossed himself off as he watched his wife being turned on by another man. I found it strangely erotic and came quickly, just as Chris's small dick creamed over his hand.

We were so turned on by the experience that we agreed that it would be a good idea to meet Errol in person. I emailed him explaining that I'd been masturbating while holding his photo and that my husband had tossed himself off watching me.

Within a couple of days, we had an email back suggesting we meet up for a drink on Saturday. Errol found the whole scenario very thrilling and was eager to take it further.

Saturday night duly arrived and we headed for our rendezvous. We had chosen a cosy out of the way pub called the Ox. Chris thought we should meet somewhere discreet where we could share a quiet drink. I rarely drink but did on this occasion as I was nervous and half expecting Errol to stand us up.

He turned out to be very confident and soon took control of the situation. In person, he looked even more handsome and his muscular body even more impressive. He towered over Chris and made him look inferior in every way. Errol took an instant liking to me, as I did to him, but he didn't show any respect for Chris at all.

"Sheila, why don't you send your husband to buy us some drinks while we get to know each other better?" he said, placing his large arm around my waist. Chris reluctantly trotted off to the bar and when he returned I had a large black hand squeezing my breasts.

"Your wife was just telling me that you've only got a small dick and that's why she needs a real man." Errol lied. I hadn't said any such thing but it was fun watching Chris squirm. I was enjoying feeling a stranger's hands exploring my body and pinching my erect nipples through my blouse. Chris was looking more and more uncomfortable and kept looking round in case anyone we knew saw us.

Errol leant over and started to kiss me, his tongue penetrating my mouth immediately. I responded eagerly as my sad husband just sat there looking pathetic. When Errol and I finally came up for air, he said to Chris, "If you want to do something useful, you sad bastard, go and get us a taxi". Like a trained puppy, Chris did what he was told. As we left I noticed my boss sat in a corner. Had she seen what was going on? The knowing smile on her lips suggested that she had.

Twenty minutes later we were back at our house. Errol soon made himself at home. Whenever he wanted a drink, he got Chris to fetch it. He was obviously amused by Chris's weakness. I was amazed at Chris's subservience, but also aroused by Errol's masterfulness. "Tell your husband to stand over there and take his clothes off," he smirked. I honestly thought Chris would draw the line at that, but the little bulge in his pants hinted otherwise.

Without a word Chris proceeded to strip. Errol took one look at his dick and burst out laughing. "You're pathetic, man," he chortled. "Do you want to see a real man with a real dick instead of a man with a boy's dick?" he asked me. I had never seen another man naked close up before and was desperate. "Come over here and help me undress," Errol said gently. My hands were shaking as I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my fingers over his well defined pectorals.

I unzipped his trousers and let them drop to the floor. He was wearing a white posing pouch that barely covered his large bulge. As I touched his straining cock for the first time, I felt shivers run through my body. I looked over at Chris and his five inches, fully erect as he watched his wife with another man. His fantasy was finally coming true.

I knelt down and took Errol's cock out of his pouch. I was hypnotised by it. It sprang out into my face and I started to lick it, cupping his large bollocks in my hands. He was uncircumcised and the bell-end slipped into my mouth and I started to suck. This was something I had never done with Chris. But this guy was different. He was pure sex.

Errol looked over at Chris. "Toss yourself off; your wife is mine tonight". I watched Chris start to wank vigorously on the other side of the room. Errol must have been nearly twice his size. I knew which cock I wanted tonight. I could hardly wait as Errol undressed me and laid me on the lounge floor. I opened my legs wide to allow space for his massive body. His hands were soon pulling on my tits as he slid into me.

Chris's hand was frantic now as I urged Dave to take me: "Fuck me you big dicked bastard. Fuck me hard". Chris grunted and his little dick spat out its sperm onto our best carpet. Meanwhile Errol was working up a rhythm and was filling me in a way I had never dreamed possible. "He's better than you, Chris," I panted. "He's a real man". Chris started to wank again as I grabbed Errol's arse and pulled him even deeper into me.

As Errol's arse rose and fell driving his hammer like cock into me, I could feel myself coming. Not the sharp little busts that I've had with Chris but a deep primeval explosion. I lost control and it seemed like I was about to pass out as wave after orgasmic wave swept over me. I lay there panting as Dave gave one last push and emptied his balls into me.

I had never been so sexually satisfied. Dave slipped out of my by now stretched pussy and stood, leaving me lying on the floor. "Oi little dick, come and clean your wife up," he instructed Chris. Chris came and knelt between my legs and began to lick a stranger's cum from my pussy.

A few weeks have passed since then and Errol now fucks me on a regular basis. And to think if Chris hadn't persuaded me, I would still be putting up with half a sex life.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
take time

You need to proofread or get an editor. It is disconcerting to have a character's name change from Errol to Dave then back to Errol in such a short story.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
The problem is...

that the story you just wrote is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cliche that I've read it a thousand times before and it is so predictable, it doesn't add to much punch. If you want to submit other stories, get out of the old and try to come up with new ideas.

Chris_CoombesChris_Coombesabout 14 years agoAuthor

Very interesting, if sad, to read some of the comments. I was told the level of interaction is childish but had to try for myself. No wonder many good writers are put off and others refuse to allow commenst.

For the record:(1) Why many authors choose this genre is simple-it's popular. Not for some on here, obviously but then why read it? In the real world, it's immensely popular and is the most in-demand type of fantasy. Magazines are always hungry for them. Put together a simple but well told tale of cuckoldy and you are half way to getting it published. And getting paid for it!

(2) The interracial aspect of this story is almost irreleavnt as it's merely laying the ground for later adventures and as I say, originally, the character wasn't black. However, after publication I was asked to write further stories. To do so I revised the story, as I base my characters on real people and having the guy black fits in better with future plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why Why Why.

Would this turn on a stright white guy, so I guess you wrote this for a different few, fine. Put this shit in gay or interracial and type away. I think a lot of this stuff now is posted knowing its crap, but put up for the shock value and comments it gets, what a shame. Glad you have the time for this nonsense, I don't, or the stomach.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Humiliating the husband changes this from erotic

to neurotic and sadistic. Awful and sad story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories