Shelby and Johnny Ch. 01

Story Info
A love rekindled.
4.1k words
4.45
44.6k
24

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based in fact mixed with fantasy. You can decide which is which. No names were changed to protect anyone,(JK).

I know it's a little long, but the payoff is good and I won't have to set the scene again for the continuation,(if I get good feedback).

Enjoy!

Shelby and Johnny, PT 1, The Beginning.

Originally titled: It All Happened Innocently Enough, Part 1

It was a dark and stormy night.

Oh hell! That beginnings been used.

I'll just start.

It DID all start innocently enough. My former wife, Shelby and my Daughter, Shannon, were coming out from the Midwest to the Coast to visit relatives. Since I had been in contact with Shannon and she had spent some time with me the previous years, they thought they would both visit with me.

I was currently separated from my current spouse and was staying at a motel until I could figure out what to do.

Shelby had remarried long ago and had another daughter she named Cheyenne who staying with the relatives Shelby and Shannon were going to visit.

I was expecting Shelby and Shannon on Saturday, my day off, but they came in two days early.

I was surprised when I got the call. We decided to meet at my soon to be ex's house since we were all friends.

Sarah, my soon to be ex, met me outside and we went into the house together. Shannon got up and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. Then I saw Shelby. I continued my hug with Shannon but was looking straight into Shelby's eyes. I hadn't seen her in many years but she was still very stunning.

With few differences Shelby and Shannon could pass as sisters. Both had curves in just the right places. Both had silky honey-blonde hair. It was hot that day and both were wearing short- shorts and tube tops.

"OH, MY GOD," I thought to myself. "YUMMY!!"

I broke away from Shannon and gave Shelby a very tight hug. Needless to say my little pants friend decided to wake up and I was trying not to make my hard-on obvious. I sat down as quick as I could.

There was some small talk going on. I didn't hear a thing. I was looking at Shelby.

She looked great for a mom of 40. She could have easily passed for 25. Shoulder length honey-blonde hair, about 5'5" maybe 105lbs. I remember her boobs as 36Cs a nice tight tummy, she's been staying in shape. And those shorts, they showed me enough! They hugged her very nice ass and camel toe and then on to her shapely legs. It was a sight to behold. I could see the "green eyed monster in Sarah!

I was just starting to go back all those years ago to the night I popped her cherry, (I'll write about that later), when somewhere in the distance someone was calling me. I was brought back to the present when someone smacked my shoulder.

Sarah asked "Where did you GO? I've only called you like five times!"

Yeah, like she didn't know what I was thinking! I said "I'm sorry! It's just that it been A while since I've seen Shelby and can't believe she's actually here. Shannon is almost her twin"

Sara said "Whatever!"

I think Shelby saw where this might lead (BIG FIGHT) and spoke up.

"Hey Johnny we've been driving most of the day and wanted to know if you would join us for dinner?"

I said "Sure, why not. What about you Sarah?"

Sarah said "No, but thank you. I'm meeting friends in a little bit."

So I said "Let's go, see ya Sarah, have fun and be careful. Use a rubber!"

I can be such an ass sometimes.

Sarah just waved and mumbled something.

We walked out to my truck and I opened the door for my ladies and I was surprised that Shelby got in first, so as to be next to me. Then Shannon got in.

We made small talk, talked about their trip and how our town has changed.

We had a nice dinner and then we decided to go to a movie. We went in got our overpriced snacks and settled in for the movie.

At one point I was watching the screen and moved my arm to the arm rest not knowing that that space was occupied by Shelby's arm. When I touched her hand I pulled back quickly and muttered a very faint "sorry".

She turned to me and flashed a smile, then went back to watching the movie.

When I touched her hand I felt a jolt go through me and my dick went right to attention.

I was day dreaming and didn't notice that Shelby had moved and her hand was on my thigh. When I felt that, I looked over to Shannon who was engrossed in the movie. The hand moved up my leg so that Shelby's pinkie finger was rubbing my dick very lightly.

I guess the soda Shannon was drinking got to her bladder and she said she was going to the ladies room. I looked over and watched her go up the aisle. GOD she had a nice ass. (My big head screamed at me, Dude! That's your DAUGHTER!!!)

I turned back to look at Shelby and she at me. We were gazing into each others eyes.

The time/space continuum disappeared.

Like north and south poles, our lips were drawing closer. They met very tenderly, then, mashing harder together. Our tongues found each other and danced and twirled and fought in our mouths. Our embrace tightening.

Me thinking I'm going to cum in my jeans like some 14 year old teen getting to second base.

Just as I was starting to go to second myself we were awoken from our bliss by a VERY loud "MOMMM!!!!!

I think everyone in the 15 theatres of the building heard her.

We broke our embrace both turned beet red, yes you could tell in that dark theatre. Well the movie was over for us, so we left.

We drove back to my ex's place to get their car in total silence. I got out and opened the door for my ladies and Shannon bolted straight to their car.

Shelby said "Follow us back!"

So I did.

Driving behind them, I could see thru the back window of their car, there was an obvious argument going on.

During the drive I went back in my mind to all the times I had seen Shelby naked. How could I have let that angel go? I thought.

I knew it was my foolish pride.

I knew in my heart who I had always loved.

All those years, All my relationships. I was looking for Shelby.

She was my first, And all this time I had been trying to suppress what was deep, deep in my heart.

God how I wished we had never parted. How I wished she was mine again.

I knew it wouldn't happen.

What HAD happened back there at the movie? Was that just a one time thing? Had the stars just aligned themselves just right just for one last kiss?

GOD himself only knew.

We got to their hotel and to my surprise was only blocks from where I was staying. I walked up to their car and Shannon got out.

She gave me a hug and said "I'm sorry I embarrassed you two back at the movie. It just shocked me. And Mom and Jack really love each other. When I saw you two kissing I just kinda lost it."

I said "Don't worry sweetheart, we just got caught up in A moment. So I apologize to you and to your mom and Jack.

Can your Mom and me have a few minutes together before I go?" I asked.

She said, "Sure!" and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

As Shannon walked away she said "I'll be WATCHING you two.

So BEHAVE!!!"

Shelby came over to me and gave me a very tender hug and a peck on the cheek.

Then she then went on about being faithful and true to Jack. How they had separated and got back together blah, blah, blah.

I was thinking, how I can get into her pants?

We talked about old times and how if things were different how this night may have turned out. It was now about 3am and I had to work the next day. Actually later this morning now.

So we said our goodbyes.

For some reason I pulled out the extra hotel key I had for my room and handed it to Shelby.

She asked "What's THIS for?"

I said "I just wanted you to have the number to my place so that I know you made it up north and if Shannon wanted to call and say hi."

She said "But this is a room key" I said "I know that, just that it's late I have to go to work in a little while and I'm too lazy to go to my truck and find a pen. Besides, this has the phone number and all."

She just smiled and said "Yeah, right. For Shannon.

Look, Shannon's been poking her head out the door for the last hour. I'll see you later"

I said sure and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek, (yes I sooo wanted to grab her by the ears and give her a lip lock), and that was it.

Just like Forrest Gump and Jenny she was gone.

So I left and drove back to my room.

When I got there I saw that the message light was flashing. I dialed the voice mail number and to my shock it was Shelby's voice saying "I just wanted you to know I had a wonderful time tonight. Keep safe. See ya!"

I thought to myself, wow. I went over in my head what had transpired and was confused. I had very mixed signals going through my mind.

So I did what any sensible man in my position would do. Poured myself a drink, put on a porn movie, fantasized about Shelby and jerked off.

The next day was a chore.

I slogged through the day thinking about Shelby. It was JUST LIKE when I lost her so many years ago. That yearning ache you get. The woulda, shoulda, coulda syndrome of a break up.

Come on guys you KNOW EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You gals too! I was on my way home and decided to stop at the Oasis for a drink. My old friends Jack (Daniels) Jim (Beam) or Jose (Cuervo) would cheer me up and I'd be back to my good old self soon enough.

I had just sat down with my drink when my cell goes off.

"Hello......., Shelby? What's up?"

She said "Oh, I was just thinking about you and just wanted to say hi."

(My pride kicks in) "I haven't seen you in years," I snapped! "In that time we spoke very rarely and you pick NOW to just call to say hi? To see how I'm doing? Where the hell were you all these years when I would have killed just to hear your voice?"

She broke in, "Johnny I'm so sorry about all that. I didn't call because I didn't want problems with Jack, and since He's not around I can speak to you freely. Something I should have been doing all along." ( I could hear her chocking up. I always melted when she got teary) "Please don't be mad at me, I'm sorry!"

I broke in, "Calm down honey! It'll be alright" (Honey? Where did that come from).

"Look," I said "I'M sorry! You can call me anytime you want.

I didn't mean to come down on you."

She said "That's alright. I have some things to do. Can I call you later?"

I said "Sure. I'm just going to finish my drink and go home and take a shower. Talk to you later?"

She said "Sure will, bye."

Now I'm really dejected.

I finished my drink and was going to just stay put and just get polluted, But something told me I should just go.

So I go back to my room. I put my card key in the door and opened it. When I opened the door my jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.

The first thing I see is Shelby, laying on her side in my bed with her head propped up by her arm, knees slightly bent wearing a black lace negligee, black fishnet stockings, fuck me hard pumps and a smile.

Her shoulder length honey blonde hair off to the side hanging down.

I just stood there looking at that beautiful sight with my mouth opened.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I HAD to be dreaming or maybe I died and went to heaven or someone put some REAL good stuff in my drink.

Somewhere in the fog I heard an angelic voice with a slight southern accent saying, "The door closes ya know. Can I pour you a drink cowboy?"

I closed the door behind me and kinda shuffled in and said "sure".

Then my mouth wouldn't work right I was just going " Wha. WHa. What a. a. re youuu doing hhere ddressed llike THAT?"

"Surprise cowboy! like what you see.

Ya see, there's a two person rodeo tonight and you're part of the main event."

I was talking like a retard going, "Whaaa? How'd you? Where's sssh an......non? Wwh wwhhen?"

"I'll explain later" she said.

Shelby got up from the bed and strutted to the table and poured me a STRONG drink. She managed to get me to sit down.

She sat on my lap and playfully raised the glass to my lips and had me take a drink.

(all of a sudden we were back when things were good and she would sometimes do this when I got home after a hard day).

I wouldn't have been able to drink my hand were shaking that bad.

Shelby then playfully kissed my check and whispered in my ear, "Is my cowboy a little nervous?

Maybe I can help you settle down some."

Shelby got off my lap and knelt between my legs. She unbuckled my belt opened my fly and pulled on my jeans and underwear at the same time.

By instinct I raised my ass off the chair just enough for her to pull my clothes down. She pushed them down to my ankles and naturally my dick sprang out to meet its mistress.

I reached for my drink and took a good swallow.

Shelby went to work. She gently kissed the tip then stuck her tongue out to meet the tip and gave it a gentle lick. I heard her talking to it.

She said "Hey there boy. I haven't seen you in such a long time. Remember me? You popped my cherry. I have sooo missed you. I hope you feel as good as I remember".

I said "I hope you do too."

With the introductions over she again started licking my cock very gently. She licked the underside along the main vein down to my balls which she gently suckled.

I could feel her hot breath on my balls and on my cock. She didn't touch it with her hand. S he used that beautiful mouth of hers.

She then put her lips to my purple headed warrior and slowly went down the shaft. I'm average length about 61/2" and have a pretty good girth.

She then started to sloooowwly bobbing her head up and down my manhood. On the down stoke she went "uummmmmmm." Got to the base then went, "ummmmm" and back up.

She went slowly this way.

I said "That's it honey. Hum to me. You still know what I like. Deep throat it baby, yeah, that's it.

Get it good and wet.

Do it to me baby, do it."

I reached down and cupped her face in my hands bringing her in and out.

Man was this a great blowjob. I had her stop and I got undressed. I had Shelby lay down on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. I then put my cock back into her mouth and started to gently throat fuck her.

I reached down to her black lace panties and found her sweet wet pussy. It was so soft moist and HOT.

I found her clit which made her jump and whimper.

She was starting to meet my thrust as I mouth fucked her a little faster.

I then remembered that she didn't like to swallow cum. The last time I blew my load down her throat she puked and I promised I wouldn't do that again.

Second issue. Pussy hair.

I like bald pussies. I think they stay cleaner and it makes pussy eating a joy. No hair to get in your throat.

Things and people change though. I tried to pull my cock out of her throat but she reached for my ass and pulled me in.

I said, "Honey, I don't want you to puke!"

She pulled me in hard, my balls were mashed against her chin, then she let me go.

She answered me by saying "I puked because I wasn't ready and didn't expect you to shoot that hard and that long. I'm ready now and know what to expect. It's ok.

For you, I NEVER let Jack cum in my mouth or ass."

I was like, "WOW" I said, "but I wanna be eating your pussy when I come, lets see if we can come together" "First there's work to do" I said "I'm sorry but I'm gross. I just came home from work and I want to shower. I want to be clean for you."

I went to my little kitchenette and took out a bowl and put very hot water in it and set it on the night stand. I then went into the bathroom and got my barber scissors and fine toothed comb and a towel, shaving cream and a razor.

I then positioned Shelby on the bed. I placed the towel under her sweet little ass. I then took the comb and scissors and started trimming. Shelby didn't EVEN try to stop me. I was on a mission and she knew it.

I trimmed and shaved and kissed her wonderful mound. I played with her clit and each time she jumped and let out a little squeal.

One of those cutesy little girl squeals.

Once I was done I told her to look. I shaped her pussy hair to make it look like an arrow pointing to her love hole.

Then, proud of my work and getting a wink of approval from Shelby, it was shower time.

Shelby had a different idea.

She had me lay on the bed with the towel under my ass and started to comb and trim my pubes. I thought I would blow right there.

She combed, she trimmed, she kissed, she jerked and kissed again. I was wet with precum and her pussy juices were literally running down her leg.

She said, "NOW its shower time." We went into the shower. She still had her black laced bra, garter and fishnet stockings on when she joined me. She washed my hair and took the wash cloth, lathered it up and proceeded to lather my body.

She then took some soap into her hands and lathered them up good. She then lathered my cock, stroking it playfully. She lathered my balls, fondling them with her hands.

It made me weak in the knees and I was starting to get that familiar feeling of an on coming eruption in my loins.

I said, "Honey, don't make me come yet."

She teased a little more then stopped. I lathered her silky honey blond hair and rinsed it off. I then took off her black laced bra, freeing the 36c twins. Her nipples stood out just as I remembered. Like two pencil erasers, hard yet rubbery.

I just HAD to get my mouth on those beauties. I suckled and gently bit making her sigh, moan and a little weak kneed.

I continued washing her, feeling her body. Feeling each curve, each muscle, feeling her tight little ass.

I couldn't take any more.

I grabbed her face and brought her lips to mine. Our hot breath and even hotter tongues dancing around in our mouths.

With the water still running, I reached down for her waist and lifted her. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She reached one arm down to grab my dick and placed it right at the entrance to her sweet, now bald, pussy. I was going to go slow, but Shelby impaled herself on my cock. As she did she let out a little gasp and I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I held her tight against me. Pelvis to pelvis. Now locked in a lovers embrace cock to pussy, tits to chest, mouth to mouth.

I started slow, gently moving in and out. I could hear Shelby saying. "Oh my god, it feels sooo good. Go deep, fuck my pussy. Make me come hard!"

I said "I will baby, I want to last for you. I want you to come hard. I've missed your sweet pussy, I want to love it all night. I never want to let you go" . We're starting to pick up the pace now. Our bodies smacking together, water cascading down our bodies.

I'm holding her ass taking her for a ride. I can feel her trembling and hear her whimper with each trust.

I reached down and started rubbing her clit.

She's saying "Do it baby, you're gonna make me cum. Make me come!!

PLEEEEAAAASE!!!!

MAKE ME CUM!!!!" she yelled.

I said, "Hold it back honey, hold your cum as long as you can. I want us to cum together baby. I want to feel you.

COME ON!!!!

COME ONNN!!!!!!

I'm getting close honey, HURRY!!!"

She's chanting "Yes...... YYESSS!!!

YYYYEEEESSSS!

OOOOOOHHHHH!

MMMMYYYY!

GGGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!

I'mmm aalllmmost thhththere.

Here it COMES!!!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!

SSSSHHHHHHHIIIITT!!!

AHHHH!!!!

nnnngggghhhh!!!

EEEEEEEHEH!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

CCUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!

IIINGGGGGGGG!!"

I'm thinking anyone in a 20 mile radius heard us going at it.

I could swear someone was pounding on the wall in the other room.

I don't give a fuck because I'm fucking the shit out of Shelby and am going to do so until I have heart failure.

12