Shelby and Johnny Ch. 04

Story Info
Johnny pops Shelby's sister.
5.1k words
4.55
63.1k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT4 Riding Jackie

Authors note: This is part 4 of a continuing story starting with the original title, then Part 2 "Taking Shelby," Part 3 "Shelby's Secret." I go back and forth in time. So if one story doesn't't make sense, check out the others so you're caught up.

I thank you in advance for your support.


Somewhere in my slumber, I went back to another time. Shelby and I had just started out. Shelby had two sisters, Jackie and Kelly. This is where our story begins.

When I met Shelby the three girls were a mess. They all had esteem issues and very little self worth.

I found out that the father was verbally abusive to the girls. Basically telling them how useless they were and they would amount to nothing in life other than becoming whores.

He told them repeatedly how they would have to sell their bodies just to buy a can of pop.

They weren't the boys he wanted, so he treated the girls like shit.

Their mom, Irene, took the brunt of the abuse until she wised up and threw the worthless fuck out.

I had a run in with him once and totally kicked his fat ass, but that's for another story.

I had brought Shelby out of her shell. I treated her like gold. I respected her and always kept my word with her. She was dressing better and had more self-confidence, especially after I popped her cherry.

I had about a week before I was to go away to the Army and we were in Shelby's room doing what we usually did when the feeling hit. What we enjoyed! Our favorite past time, FUCKING!

This time though Shelby had a surprise for me. We had been watching a porn movie one night and I notice that the couple had their cock and pussy shaved bald.

I remember I had mentioned to Shelby how cool that looked and how a shaved person wouldn't have to worry about a stray hair getting caught in your throat.

So this time when I pulled her wet little white cotton panties off I was really surprised to see the most beautiful bald pussy I've ever seen. I just looked at it then ran my hands over it like it was the most precious, fragile piece of fine art.

Shelby smiled big and asked, "You like cowboy?"

I said, "Baby I sure do! It's so very beautiful."

She got a sly look on her face, then got up and took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. Once there she proceeded to shave my cock, ball sack and asshole bald. Smooth as a newborns ass!

After she cleaned me up we went back to her bedroom and started our love making.

I was doing a slow pile drive in and out of her tight gash. Just feeling her hot pussy around my rock hard cock. This new bald genitals thing is GREAT!

So we're going at it slow when I thought I heard an additional moan in the room with us. I looked around, still keeping my pace, when I noticed Jackie in the closet.

Her eyes were closed and she had one hand down her sweat pants and another under her shirt. I was embarrassed and flattered at the same time.

I stopped my pile driving and whispered in Shelby's ear, "Shelby baby, don't freak out, but Jackie is watching us! She's Jilling herself in the closet."

Shelby's eyes went wide and she turned beet red. She was about to say something when I put my finger to her lips and said, "SHH!!"

My upper head went to work and I whispered to Shelby, "Baby, if she wants a show, why don't we give her one?"

Shelby whispered back, "It's embarrassing! Doing it with my sister watching us?"

I said, "Babe, it'll be fine. Trust me?"

You see, we had a thing that when she wasn't sure of something I would ask if she trusted me and her response was always, "With my very life!"

She thought for a moment, and then said, "With my very life!"

I said, "Ok, let's make us and the headboard make some noise!"

I pulled out of Shelby's dripping pussy and pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, I had my arms under the back of her knees. Her legs looked like a big M.

This was also an angle where Jackie could see almost everything. Jackie obviously heard us moving and opened her eyes.

What Jackie saw made her go wide eyed and she started working herself good!

Shelby reached down and started Jilling her own clit as I started ramming.

The headboard was banging the wall and Shelby was moaning and screaming, "OOH! YEAH! AAHH! GIVEITTOME JOHNNNYYY!

OHYES! YES! YESS! YES!

OHHYES! IM CUMMING! UHH!"

I came hard too yelling, "OHH YEAH! BAYBEE! HHERE I GO!

AHH!" And with each spurt I pushed in deep saying, "OHH YEAH! YEAH!"

I collapsed on top of Shelby. I then rolled her over on top of me so I wouldn't smother the poor girl.

We were kissing and trying to catch our breath when we heard muffled moans coming from the closet. We both looked up to see Jackie Jilling herself to orgasm.

She had her eyes closed and her head back and was shaking it side to side. Her legs were apart and slightly bent and she was leaning kinda forward. She was biting her lip but the moans were still pretty loud.

We heard a loud, "OOH!" Rising in pitch to an almost cry, we saw Jackie's knees buckle and a VERY wet spot appeared on the front of her sweat pants almost like she pissed herself.

Then she lost her balance and fell backwards among the stuffed animals in the closet. She was splayed out on her back breathing very heavily.

One hand down her pants, the other up her shirt. Shelby and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Jackie turned beet red and buried her face into the pile of stuffed animals. She said, "I'm so embarrassed! But watching you two got me so hot!" And she started to cry from embarrassment.

Shelby got up and went to her side and put her arms around her sister, telling her it was ok and not to cry.

I saw Shelby kiss Jackie tenderly.

That WASN'T a sisterly kiss. They've obviously done THAT before.

I just watched getting turned on all over again. It was SO HOT!

They kissed and cuddled then Shelby and Jackie started kissing with more passion. Shelby started tweaking Jackie's nipples which made her shriek with delight.

They broke their kiss and Jackie began kissing Shelby's neck and worked her way down to her marvelous tits.

I just stood there watching my girlfriend and her sister going at each other. Guess they forgot about me.

They went to the floor and worked their way into a sixty-nine position. I saw Shelby spread Jackie's legs wide. She opened her sisters' pussy and stuck her tongue into Jackie's gash.

I could hear their moans and whimpers as they went about eating each other. My cock was hard as a rock!

Shelby had her ass pointed towards me. I noticed a jar of Vasoline on the dresser and got an idea.

I slathered a wad onto my throbbing cock. I went behind Shelby and knelt down behind her. I took my hands and spread her ass cheeks and started to lick her asshole. Jackie was busy on Shelby's pussy.

I worked my way down to where mine and Jackie's tongues met. We tongued each other then I went back to Shelby's asshole.

Shelby didn't resist so I rose up and put my cock up to her asshole. I wasn't sure she would go for it as we never considered anal sex.

Now I don't really care for anal sex, but in this case I couldn't help it.

So to my surprise she backed up to me. The Vasoline helped and I entered her back door slowly.

I got the head in and I could tell Shelby was getting into it. I backed up just a little then pushed in.

I went in a little beyond the head and backed up again. A few try's later and I was all the way in to the hilt. Shelby was moaning in ecstasy.

Jackie was still working Shelby's cunt and occasionally licking my balls. I just held myself there with my cock buried deep up Shelby's ass.

I could feel Shelby shudder as another orgasm built up. That's when I really started pumping. Shelby was moaning and eating Jackie's pussy with animalistic fury.

I was pounding away at Shelby's sweet ass. With each thrust there was a hint of jiggle in her ass cheeks.

I then saw Shelby push Jackie's legs way back and bury her face into Jackie's sopping gash. I could her Shelby's screams through Jackie's cunt.

I sensed Shelby's orgasm building to fever pitch. She was holding her pending orgasm as I let loose of my man juice with a roar.

I swear it was going to come out of her mouth!

As I blew my load Shelby broke away from Jackie's cunt and let out a scream as her orgasm hit her like a Mack truck.

Her juices sprayed all over Jackie's face then Shelby collapsed under me. My dick came out of her asshole with a pop!

Shelby was laying there writhing in orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile Jackie was sitting on the floor with her legs spread as far part as she could get them and Jilled herself to her own mind blowing orgasm.

We all just lay there, panting and trying to recover. I went over to Shelby and held her and kissed her gently.

I whispered, "Baby I couldn't help myself. I know I should have asked before I fucked your ass."

Shelby just turned and smiled. She took my hand and squeezed it and softly whispered, "Its okay, I loved it."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that someone was spying on us. I knew it wasn't their mom, it had to be Kelly. We'll get to her later.

We recovered after a while then Shelby whispered something into Jackie's ear. They had a short, whispered conversation and giggled like a couple of little girls.

We sat and talked awhile, about Shelby and me, Jackie and sex.

I found out that the girls had been kissing and fondling each other for years.

It started when they would comfort each other after the times of verbal abuse or after their dad had kicked their moms' ass.

It started with holding each other, evolved into caressing and kissing and ending up with them going down on each other.

Then it turned into pretending they were with boys as they got older.

The thing was is that Jackie was A MESS! She had the lowest self worth of the three girls. She was the weakest emotionally.

Her hair was always unkempt. She wore clothes only to cover her body, mostly baggy sweat suits. She was, shall we say, hygienically deficient.

She was tall and skinny. She had lemon sized tits, (they were nicely shaped and had potential), and she had no ass.

I mean just back of the legs, then back. NO ASS!!

I found this out by looking at her with and without clothes. She had "puppy breath" and she smelled funny.

Shelby told me she tried with her but nothing she could do would work.

Shelby asked me to teach Jackie what to do sexually.

I asked how far she wanted me to go and she told me to go all the way if Jackie wanted me to.

I asked, "What about us? This IS your sister! It'll be like I'm cheating on you!" I had barely even LOOKED at another girl since I had been with Shelby.

Shelby said, "It's ok, I'll share you with my sisters, BUT NO ONE ELSE! Besides she really needs help and the boys just don't seem to want to be with her."

I said, "Are you absolutely sure about this? You get other women involved in a relationship and it could get ugly real quick!"

Shelby replied, "You trust me?"

Looking into her beautiful pleading green eyes. How COULD I resist?! I could only answer with, "With my very life!"

She smacked my arm and said, "Hey, that's my line! Now get your ass over there and make that cock work on my sis!"

"COOL!!!" I replied with a BIG smile.

I brought Jackie next to me and put my arm around her waist. I looked at her.

At first glance you didn't see that Shelby and Jackie were sisters.

Now you take Shelby's younger sister Kelly. She was like a mini Shelby. But that's for another story.

Jackie had waist length auburn hair and ice blue eyes. Her body form was just straight, except for the two little lumps on her chest. When I looked into her eyes, I saw the real beauty within.

Now it was time to work.

I took her face into my hands and gently kissed her lips. They were nice and soft. I used my tongue to spread her lips, then, I taught her how to roll her tongue and get a more pleasurable kiss. She was a fast learner and soon she was going at it pretty good.

There was still something amiss though. Usually when I kissed Shelby this way I would have a raging hard on. I just had a partial. I chocked it up to Shelby sitting next to us and Jackie's body odors and bad breath.

We got going pretty well and I ran my hand under her sweat shirt and felt her little tits. They were firm like two well filled water balloons. I took her nipples between my fingers and started squeezing and fondling.

She gasped a little then let out a little "OOH!" I reached for the hem of her shirt and started to pull it up. I got it half way up when she stopped me.

Shelby told her, "It's ok Jackie. I want you to learn from him, don't be so self-conscience."

Jackie just let go and put her arms around me. I told her, "Pretend I'm Shelby!"

I took off her sweat shirt and started to kiss her down. Lips to her chin then her neck, shoulders and breasts.

I tasted, licked and suckled each tit but Jackie tasted funny.

I ran my hand down between her legs and found a thatch of pussy hair.

Jackie put her hand down but Shelby took it off and said, "It's ok, pay attention, Jackie! Just let it happen."

So I took Jackie's sweat pants and underwear off. As soon as I did I could smell her pussy. It wasn't pleasant.

I'd had enough! I said, "Jackie, Shelby! We have work to do! Come on girls!"

I took Shelby and Jackie by the hand and we went to the bathroom. I had Shelby get a comb, scissors and razor. I took a bar of soap, shampoo and conditioner.

Now Irene, the mom, was a large woman due to abuse and a medical condition. She had a big roman tub with a shower chair in it and one of those hand held shower heads.

I got the shower nice and hot and we had Jackie sit down. Shelby washed and conditioned Jackie's hair. I went to work with the scissors and razor.

Now I don't know how much hair a girl is supposed to have downtown, but it seemed to me that Jackie had more than her fair share.

You see, I'm partial, still am to this day, to bald pussies.

I don't know why I guess you can say it's a fetish of mine.

I just like 'em that way. To me it looks cleaner and makes it nicer to eat and no hair to spit out.

So Shelby and I shaved Jackie's underarms, pussy and legs. Now she was clean and smooth.

We had her brush her teeth and use mouthwash. I told her that guys like girls that smell nice and look decent and that if she did this daily she would feel better about herself.

I told her she would be sexier and generally feel better about herself. Shelby told me that she's told Jackie that several times over to no avail.

Shelby worked on Jackie's hair, getting the knots out of it and trimming the ends. Shelby combed and curled Jackie's hair then added just a hint of makeup to her face.

What a DIFFERENCE! A half hour ago, I wouldn't have even given Jackie a second look, but now. Wow!

With the right clothes and some self confidence, she would be ok. She still wouldn't have much of a shape, but me and Shelby could work on her clothes and help her accent what she did have.

We went back into the bedroom. We were all naked.

Shelby looked at Jackie and told her, "Now that we cleaned you up nice I'll show you how you can make a guy happy, by sucking his cock! Get down here and do what I do."

Shelby told Jackie that you start with kissing and then work your way down. Shelby did it first, then, told Jackie to do the same.

"Play follow the leader with me!" Shelby told her.

Jackie started with kissing me. We got pretty passionate with it. Then they started working their way down.

I was rock hard and was doing all I could to maintain control. My lower head was ready to blow but in my upper head I was doing adding and subtracting, multiplication, picturing 80 year old grandma in her string bikini, Gilligan's' Island, the Love Boat, Barney the dinosaur!

Anything I could do to keep from Cumming. I was being done by two girls at once. WAS THAT COOL OR WHAT!

Jackie got down to my cock. She kissed the tip and then put it into her mouth, then, nothing! The lips were around it but no action. I said to Shelby, "Help her!!"

Shelby led Jackie and said, "DO what I do!!!"

Shelby kissed and licked the head and then down my shaft to my balls and gently suckled them, then Jackie followed. I let out a groan and said, "Ooh yeah! THAT'S it Jackie!"

At first I did that to build Jackie up. It seemed to give Jackie a little more confidence because she went to the hilt, gagged a little, backed up and tried again. NOW I was really getting into it. She was a quick learner.

I heard Shelby say, "Be careful Jackie, that thing is loaded with cum and when it goes off, WATCH OUT!!!"

Jackie stopped and said, "This is fun! I like cock sucking!"

I replied, "You don't know just how much."

As Jackie and Shelby were taking turns with the blowjob, I started to Jill Jackie's clit and fingering her tight hole. She started to lightly moan.

Jackie was really getting into her cock sucking and I was doing all I could to keep from Cumming.

With my voice trembling I said, "Jackie, you gotta stop! Before I cum! In Yyour mmouth!"

Shelby said, "You better stop Jackie. He's not kidding!!"

Jackie was just moaning, MMM! MMHmm! Mmm! Mmphh! Mmhmhm!"

Then Jackie just grabbed my ass cheeks and kept on going. Bringing her mouth down to my balls, then, sucking as she came back.

I watched her cheeks dent in with her sucking. I held on as long as I could. I was squeezing Shelby's hand hard and squeezing the bed sheets with my other hand.

I gritted my teeth. I tensed every muscle in my body! I held on as long as I could bear.

I managed to say, "JJAKIE!"

But Jackie just kept it up.

I breathed out, "HHERE IT CUMMS! AAHH!"

I squirted jet after jet into Jackie's mouth.

I know the amount of cum a guy spews is just a tablespoon or so but it sure did seem like buckets.

She coughed and gagged a little doing her best to gulp it all down. She kept it up until I went semi-soft.

While Jackie was blowing me I was working her pussy. I was Jilling her for all it was worth!

I had up to three fingers in her tight gash, but I was going shallow just under the hood of her cunt. I was wondering if I may have ripped her maidenhead.

I opened my eyes to see Shelby and Jackie's lips locked together. Jackie was bucking against my fingers.

I could feel her trembling and hear her sighs of pleasure.

I told Jackie, "Hold on as long as you can, HOLD IT GIRL! HOLD IT GIRL!

HOLDIT!"

I was fingering, she was bucking! Shelby was kissing her hard. Then Jackie threw her head back opened her mouth and at first nothing came out. She was panting heavily!

That's when I went down on her and started licking and sucking her clit and tongue fucking her hole.

Then...Sound! A low groan at first, building louder and louder, "OHH! OH MMYGOD! OOAAHH! AAHHH! IM! CUMMING JOHNNY!

OOOH! HAH! OH OH! YEAH!"

With that her body convulsed and her orgasm made her body spasm and twitch. Her hands were white on the sheets.

She tensed like a spring for about half a minute, then she released as a torrent of pussy juice came out of her gash, she came in waves.

She fell back and just lay there, gasping for air and whimpering, "Ohmygod! OH my god!

Ohmygod! That was better than anything I have EVER felt in my LIFE!

SO, SO GOOD!"

Shelby pulled me to her and kissed me passionately and said, "Oh Johnny! That was so hot. Thank you for making my sister feel so good. Now, I want you to show her how to fuck!"

"Ok." I said. "But Jackie has to be ready. I told you I won't do anything you don't want to do and I'll show Jackie the same respect."

When Jackie recovered Shelby started to talk to her. Jackie said she thought it would be fun.

12