Shelby and Johnny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my extreme delight, she shot like a geyser! Pussy juice shot out and hit me in the chest. Shelby looked on wide eyed while Jilling the HELL outta herself! Shannon's pussy shot hot pussy juice about eight or nine times on to my chest and stomach. Like mother, like daughter, Shannon had come like a rocket. Her legs were flailing, her head was moving side to side. She lost all control. Her body convulsed and spasmed for about two minutes before she finally came down from her orgasmic high.

Shelby couldn't take anymore and came hard and shot her hot pussy juice across the room. I needed a pussy to fuck. AND SOON! To my surprise it was Shannon who grabbed my throbbing cock. She started jerking me off. She was so very horny!

I said, "Honey, I'm gonna cum!!"

With that Shannon moved down and put the hot throbbing member into her mouth. Her head was bobbing the entire shaft. The wetness of her saliva glistening along my shaft. I guess she sensed my oncoming orgasm and she sucked at the tip. Up to where the helmet ends. With her lips locked around the head, she took her thumb and index finger and formed a circle around my shaft and started jerking for all it was worth. I placed my hands on her head and ran my fingers thru her hair. I gritted my teeth and held on as long as I could. I HAD to warn her. In a trembling voice I said, "Hhoney, Im gonna CUM!"

With that she held on to my dick with her mouth and kept on jacking.

"Ggrrr! AHH!" I came like a torrent. I didn't think a human male could cum that hard, that long. I came so hard it hurt! Spurt after white sticky spurt emitted from my loins and splashed against the back of Shannon's throat. I would almost swear cum was going to come out of her nose and ears I shot so much! I felt it down to my toes! Shannon was a good girl and didn't lose a drop.

You know the joke: Nice girls spit it out and say, "Yuck." Good girls swallow and say, "thank you."

With each swallow she was going, "MMM! MMM! MMM!"

When she was done and I started going soft she released my cock. Then I asked, "Where did you learn to suck cock like that Shannon?" I asked.

She 'matter of fact' stated, "You gotta keep your guy happy when you're a virgin! And that's how I kept my boyfriends happy, but they NEVER got what you're going to get! No one has ever been worthy."

We all calmed down and had a round of drinks. After a little break, Shannon spoke up. "Mom, Dad!" She hadn't called me that in years, "I'm ready to become a woman!"

Shelby and I looked at each other. Then I laid down on the bed facing up. Shannon straddled me and kissed me deeply. Then kissed her way down across my chest and down to my cock. She took it into her mouth and kissed, licked and sucked. She used her saliva to really get it wet. She then lifted herself up with her legs. Shelby held my cock. Shannon opened her pussy lips and settled down onto my cock.

I felt her soft pussy lips on the tip of my dick. I felt the tightness as she lowered herself about an inch or so. Then stopped and allowed her pussy to relax around my extended manhood. She told me she had a small vibrator that she used and said she thought she had already broken her hymen. Then said I was bigger than the dildo she used and most of the boys she'd sucked. She pushed herself up and then lowered back down.

One last time I asked, "Are you sure, honey? We could stop right now! No harm, no foul!"

Shannon said in an almost little girlish voice, "Like mom told you years ago, no fucking way babe! ON THREE daddy!"

She lowered down then up, 1. Down, up 2. Down, up. All three of us said "THREE!!!!!!" And down she came. I was looking at her, just like I did all my girls. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened, she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. Her head hung down and some tear drops fell. Her cunt locked around my dick like a vise! I could hear her breathing in short quick breaths like, "Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh!"

I asked if she was ok. Without saying anything, she leaned back with her arms behind her which allowed me to go a little deeper. I could see pussy juices seeping out. I saw the tears on her cheeks but she didn't make a sound.

The walls of her pussy loosened a little. Then she started rocking gently back and forth. As she got into it she was doing all the work going up and down on my shaft. She wasn't very vocal. After a little while I grabbed her around her back, pulled her close to me and rolled her to where I was on top. I placed my arms under her knees so she's in the shape of a big M. I started pile driving. I could hear her soft moans of pleasure.

"Aahh! Mmmm! Yessss!"

My balls are now roiling. I'm gritting my teeth to hold back. I can hear Shannon going, "Ohhh yes! Ohh yeah! cumming! Ahh!"

I can tell Shannon is close so I just start ramming! With a loud grunt I held Shannon hard against me as my balls exploded. Hot spurts of cum splashed against her vaginal walls. I could feel her orgasm. Her pussy juices enveloped my stiff shaft. It felt hot on my cock. It was leaking through the tight seal of her cunt. I slid in and out of her until my cock went soft. I rolled Shannon over on top of me. Tears of joy streaming down her face.

I saw Shelby had tears streaming down her face. I asked Shannon, "Are you ok honey?"

Our eyes met and she said, "That was just SO beautiful!"

Shannon said, "That was the most incredible feeling I've EVER HAD! Thank you so much, daddy! I want to do it again daddy! PLEASE! I Love you so!"

I took my girls in my arms and kissed each one as we lay together on the bed. I held my girls close.

Shelby whispered to me, "Cheyenne's next, honey."

That was the last thing I heard as we all fell asleep.

To be continued... FIN

12