Shelby's Bukkake Ch. 01

Story Info
Shelby, a punk rock musician, celebrates with her band/fans.
2.2k words
3.72
32.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby sat in front a mirror admiring herself after the show. She was the lead singer of a underground punk rock band, "Dirty Laundry", and they had rallied a fair crowd of forty people tonight at a popular bar. It was only their third major gig together, and word was getting around about their music. Shelby was attractive, and she knew it. Shoulder length blond hair with pink highlights, toned white skin, large d cup breasts and a tight plump buttocks. She sat with her legs crossed, still dressed in her mini skirt and black tank top, with stunning black knee high boots. Shelby's eyes were admirable, an aqua blue, and she made a kissing face that revealed her plump but small lips. Shelby winked at her reflection. A sharp knock rapped on the door behind her.

"Shelby!" Called a deep male voice. Shelby turned her attention from the mirror, and towards the door. The voice was familiar, the sexy southern drawl of the lead guitarist of the band, Troy.

"Yeah, baby?" She called back, fixing her hair a little bit.

"The band's having a party back stage, you want to tag along?"

"I'll be out momentarily!" Shelby replied, quickly making some finishing touches to her make up. After redoing her eye liner and blowing a kiss to the mirror, she turned the door handle revealing Troy. A tall wild eyed man with long black hair,Troy was already half naked, only wearing torn blue jeans from the show. His chest bore many tattoos, and Shelby was already hungering for the large bulge in his jeans. She licked her lips.

"You're damn sexy Shelby." He complimented, eying her admirably. Shelby winked at Troy.

"I know, darling. Shall we be off?" She asked, offering her arm. Troy laughed and linked arms with her. They made their way down the hall to the back stage room. Apparently Troy convinced the owner of the bar to let them party for the night there, as long as they cleaned it up in the morning. Troy opened the door for her, and her face was filled with shock to what she saw inside the smoky room.

The back stage room was fairly large. It had a couch against one wall, a small card table and a flat screen T.V. Their band equipment was neatly packed in one corner, and there was a refrigerator. Beside the refrigerator were a couple thirty racks, back-loaded beer for a raging party. There were half a dozen guys in the room, including her fellow band mate Rex. They were all stroking themselves to her, penises of all shapes and sizes, waiting and longing for her attention. The crowd hooted wildly at her arrival.

"I wasn't expecting this kind of party, Troy!" She exclaimed, raising an eyebrow and smiling seductively at him. Troy grinned and wrapped an arm around her.

"I thought I'd invite a couple more friends for our... after show." He said, leading her to the center of the room. The crowd of guys moved around them. Troy dropped his jeans, revealing his eight inch uncircumcised member. "Show them what you're best at, honey."

Shelby smiled. "I've never had so much meat in one place!" She said jokingly, dropping to her knees. Without hesitation she took Troy's cock in her mouth, gagging after seven inches. She withdrew, licking the head and tasting the salty pre cum on her tongue. She then slipped his head into her warm mouth, dancing her tongue around the base. She pulled out again, slowly jerking Troy as he looked down upon her in ecstasy.

"Well don't be shy all!" She teased the group, continuing to slurp on Troy's cock. In a moment they were upon her. Two seven inch penises jabbed at her, she grabbed one in each hand while she continued to blow Troy. She pulled back from Troy and focused on the other penises, shoving both of them into her tight mouth. The men moaned with pleasure. The crowd was around her now, jerking off eagerly. One of the cocks couldn't take it, and exploded a load of hot seamen in her mouth. She swallowed the sweet, salty, nectar and went back to Troy. A five inch cock poked longingly at her cheek, and she took both Troy and the cock inside her eager lips. The other seven inch penis who she had been stroking, shot a wad of cum over her tank top. She withdrew, gasping for breath.

"Now I'll have to wash this... what a waste of cum." She said sarcastically, jerking Troy and the five inch member. She quickly pulled off her top, revealing her perky breasts. Her nipples were hard. The bass player of the band, Rex, made his way through the group, shoving his impressive ten inch uncircumcised monster in her face. Shelby's eyes lit up. Rex was built, a jacked strong jawed man with broad shoulders and a shaved head. He had a trimmed goatee, and grabbed a handful of Shelby's hair. She was turned on by his roughness.

"You know how I like it, bitch." Rex growled to her forcefully. Shelby let out a short laugh, breathing in. Rex grabbed the back of her head and began to skull fuck her mouth, spit splashing out as he penetrated her throat. Shelby could feel him all the way in, grazing the back of her mouth. She began to gag and her eyes watered, but Rex kept a strong grip on her. He pulled out violently and smacked her in the cheek with his hot meat, grinning cruelly down at her. Shelby grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard.

"That all you got?" She taunted, and Rex began to thrust inside her mouth again. A couple more guys jumped in on the action, shoving their cocks next to her face. She grabbed both of them, and while being face fucked stroked them hard. Rex began to pant heavily, and froze in the back of her throat. Shelby squeezed his balls firmly as he unloaded his large load onto the back of her tongue. She swallowed every last drop of Rex's sweet cum. He withdrew, and she breathed heavily, tendrils of saliva hanging from his limp meat. Rex pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. Shelby could feel her longing pussy dripping from how wet she was.

Before she could think about sucking another cock, Troy was pushed her towards the couch, where he sat down. Troy pulled her skirt down, and her soaked panties, casting them fiercely aside. "Ride baby, ride." He said, and Shelby crawled over him. Troy slowly penetrated her tight warmth, and Shelby moaned, feeling every inch inside of her. He rhythmically began to fuck her, grasping her ass as he pulled her down on every stroke. Shelby threw her hair back, crying out in pleasure.

"She's got one more hole, ya know!" Called out Rex from the crowd. A skinny man with a six inch cock nervously stepped up. Shelby looked back at him, moaning softly as Troy filled her pussy.

"My ass... Baby..." She muttered towards the skinny man. The skinny man excitedly crawled over her, and jammed his eager meat into her tight butt hole. Shelby let out another cry of pleasure, feeling both cocks in her ass and vagina, thrusting in and out. Shelby loved being double penetrated. Rex was hard again, and was beside her, shoving his behemoth in her mouth. Shelby was overwhelmed with excitement as three large cocks fucked allthree of her holes. She cupped Rex's balls and slobbered halfway down his shaft, choking softly. The skinny man couldn't take much of her, and with a yelp he blew inside of her tight asshole. Rex grinned.

"My turn... Troy, lets show these boys how to treat a woman." Rex said confidently, and he relieved the skinny mans position. Rex lubed up his member, and swiftly penetrated Shelby's gaping anus, still spilling cum from the last violation. Shelby cried out. Ten inches was hard for her to handle in her pussy, but was so much harder in her ass. She could feel an orgasm rising in her thighs as the two men fucked her holes. Shelby had lost control now, and succumbed to ecstasy as she was slammed. She looked behind her, Rex's hulking figure overpowering her butt cheeks, and the crowd of masturbating men beyond. She was so turned on. Rex was having a hard time handling her hot ass, and grunted with delight as he slapped his balls against her. Shelby let out a large moan, and Troy picked up speed below.

"Oh yeah... just like that... YES!" Shelby cried as both men picked up the pace. There was no denying the orgasm now, and she came all over Troy as he continued to fuck her through the orgasm. Shelby couldn't move, she was momentarily paralyzed with pleasure, but that didn't stop the two men from banging her. Her pussy was even more sensitive to touch now, and she was so wet. Rex pulled out of her asshole, now stretched very wide.

"Bukkake time!" Rex howled to the crowd, and Troy pushed her off. Shelby dropped to her knees, panting, as several cocks were around her. Shelby cupped her breasts and licked her lips, before opening her mouth as wide as she could, tongue out. Two cocks blew on her tongue, filling her mouth with creamy sperm. Another shot out over her breasts, and she could feel the hot seamen slowly slide down her body. A uncircumcised cock wasn't quite ready to cum, so she jerked it and cupped it's balls. It exploded across her face. More cocks. More orgasms. Shelby's face was getting drenched with cum and she was loving every second of it. After the crowd had unloaded upon her, only Troy and Rex were left. They bumped fists before towering over Shelby. Rex snapped a picture of her on his phone.

Shelby knew what to do next. After swallowing a mouthful of cum, she grabbed both penises and squeezed them past her soft lips, pulling them in as deep as she could. Shelby could feel her face stretched as Troy and Rex began to fight over space inside her throat. Shelby grabbed both of their ball sacks, massaging them thoughtfully. They withdrew, and almost simultaneously sprayed her face with hot sperm. Shelby moaned. Trying to catch any bit of seamen she could with her tongue. She masturbated both men until they were limped. Troy let out a huge sigh of relief.

"That was amazing, Shelby. Let's give it up for her!" Troy yelled to the group of guys, who cheered her on in response. Rex popped open a beer and downed half of it.

"Now let's fucking party!" Rex roared, finishing the rest of his beer.

"What's a party without more women?!?" Said Troy, who then made his way to the door. He opened it slowly and a line of women were waiting. "Come on in, ladies!"

The women filed into the room, and Rex turned on the stereo. Trance techno blasted from the speakers. Everyone began dancing, naked or clothed, clumped in one big hot mess of sweat and flesh. Shelby pushed through the crowd towards the door before Rex grabbed her shoulder. She was overwhelmed with pleasure, and all that was on her mind was a hot shower.

"Where are you going, we want you to meet someone special." He said, beckoning over to the couch with his head. Shelby really wanted to get cleaned up, but she nodded, and Rex led her over. Sitting on the couch was a tall woman with long thin legs and luscious thighs. She had large breasts, long dark hair and alluring brown eyes. She wore tight straight leg jeans with a dark green blouse that revealed her busty cleavage. Her legs were crossed, and she nibbled on her fingertip sexily as Shelby approached. Troy sat on the couch next to the woman, his hand massaging her thigh.

"Meet Lovisa. She's originally from Sweden." Said Troy. Lovisa smiled at her. Shelby was not heterosexual, she went both ways, and found Lovisa highly desirable. She felt herself getting warm between her legs again. Once in awhile all Shelby would even think about fucking was a woman. Nothing was more exciting than eating a dripping pink vagina, feeling the hot cavern with her fingers, or sucking on a plump pair of breasts. Shelby also greatly admired the figure of a woman, for it had more curves than a man, more appealing to the eye on occasion.

"Lovisa is no normal chick, though." Said Rex, sitting beside Lovisa putting his arm around her shoulders. Shelby smiled. She knew Troy and Rex had something planned, they always did.

"Well nice to meet you Lovisa... what makes you so out of the ordinary?" Shelby said flirtatiously. Lovisa smirked at her. Slowly Lovisa uncrossed her legs, and Shelby's eyes jumped to her crotch. There was a large mass protruding beneath the tight jeans. Shelby could feel herself getting wet again. Lovisa was neither woman or man, her face and body completely feminine but one part of her blatantly masculine.

"Shelby, Lovisa is going to fuck you like no tomorrow." Said Troy before reaching over to kiss Lovisa. They flailed tongues with each other, and as Troy pulled back Lovisa eyed Shelby lustfully.

"Shelby, I will show you how its done. These boys are amateurs." Lovisa said chuckling, in a sexy Swedish accent. Shelby's eyes lit up and her stomach filled with butterflies. This party had only begun.

TO BE CONTINUED....