Shelbyville Tales: Illicit Activity

Story Info
Breaking in goes south when Ellie finds she isn't alone.
3.8k words
4.03
13.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacker831
hacker831
24 Followers

Ellie had been waiting in the bushes for two hours. She had seen the car leave the house earlier in the day but she wanted to be sure that there would be no surprises before she moved forward. For two hours everything had been quiet, no lights had been on or cars had approached. Now, at a little after midnight, it was pretty clear that the house would be empty for the night. It was the perfect time to strike. Slowly she left the bushes and crossed the street. She crept slowly up the darkened driveway, hidden in the shadows by the black leather cat suit that she was wearing and black leather hood.

She came up to the garage door and confirmed through the windows that the garage was empty with no cars. She knew that the Peterson's two grown children were off at college and had seen Mr. and Mrs. Peterson leave together in their only car, so the house had to be empty, it was time to go ahead with her activities. Her excitement began to build and she felt her bare slit begin to leak into the crotch of the leather cat suit, she had skipped putting on panties tonight so there was nothing to absorb her juices, but that was the way she liked it. She slowly ran her hand down the outside of her suit and had to stop herself before she started to play with herself through the suit.

The suit really didn't fit well. It was left over from a few years ago, when she went to a high school Halloween party as Catwoman. Since then, her breasts had developed (she was a late bloomer and at the time had almost no breasts but when she hit 18 they sprung to a solid C) so she couldn't zip it up past the top of her stomach. This left her cleavage fully exposed and made her feel sexy and turned on when she wore it. Between that and the illicitness of what she was up to made it extremely appropriate.

She left the garage door and headed around the back of the house. She hopped the low fence and walked up the porch steps to the patio door. She tried the handle but as expected the door was locked. She pulled out the makeshift lock pick set that she kept in one of the small pockets on her leg and within a couple of minutes had gotten the door open and slipped inside. This was not the first time she had broken into someone's house like this, although it was the first time that she had tried the Peterson's house. She knew what she was looking for first, but wasn't sure where to go so she wandered slowly through the kitchen on a search for the master bedroom. She passed through the kitchen into the dining room and then into the living room. She spent a minute admiring the living room, looking over the racks of DVDs, book, knick-knacks and a very nice 65 inch HDTV.

As she scanned over the DVDs, she was surprised to find a fair number of obviously adult titles in the middle of the rack. They weren't really hidden, although only someone that was really looking would have seen them. She pulled a couple of them out and felt her arousal level rise as she looked at covers depicting women in various stages of undress, as well as coitus. Some were wearing underwear, some were partially or fully nude. Many of the latter were obviously in the middle of enjoying themselves, some with fingers inside themselves, some riding on toys while they pinch their hard nipples, some impaled by live men. Ellie couldn't resist any longer, she slowly slide the zipper on her cat suit down to just below her belly button, and reached in to begin pinching her own nipples. She sighed as she pinched and twisted them, eventually allowing her breasts to work free so they were hanging right out the front.

Finally she got herself under control and released her breasts. She didn't bother to push them back inside her suit, but picked up a couple of the DVD cases she had really been getting into and carried them with her as she proceeded through the house with her breasts swaying freely. The last room she found on the ground floor was an office. It contained a pretty nice computer, but wasn't what she was looking for so she decided to move on up to the second floor. She crept up the stairs slowly and carefully, despite being sure that she was there alone it just felt right. At the top of the stairs she turned left and entered the first door she came to.

"Jackpot," she whispered as she slipped inside and found herself inside the master suite. She dropped the DVDs on the bed and set straight to work, rummaging through the drawers of the first dresser. Immediately she was greeted by the sight of neatly folded briefs, which told her this was Mr. Peterson's dresser. She pulled out what she thought was a nice pair of black or similarly dark colored briefs (she couldn't really tell in the dark) and put it onto the bed. She then moved on to the other dresser in the room and started rummaging through the drawers that were obviously Mrs. Peterson's. She found a lot of her clothes but nothing else of note in her dresser so she closed it leaving everything untouched. Then she moved on to the night stands. The first one just had a couple of magazines and a box of tissues, nothing special. The second nightstand though held exactly what she was hoping to find, the top drawer was full of various sex toys. There were dildos, vibrators, lube, bullets, eggs, a blind fold, and a couple of pairs of handcuffs.

A smile crossed Ellie's face as her hands came in contact with a leather harness. She pulled it out and found that it was exactly what she had hoped, a panty like harness with a spot to secure a dildo. A quick dig through the dildos in the drawer and she found a nice, large, double sided dildo that was perfect for her. Without a second thought she unzipped the cat suit the rest of the way and stripped completely. She resisted the urge to start playing with herself while she put together the harness with the selected dildo. Then she slipped the whole thing over her legs slowly, almost like she was showing off for someone although in reality she was just anticipating what she was about to do. When she got it up, she carefully positioned the inner head of the dildo at her already dripping slit and slowly slid it inside. Then she tightened the whole thing down so it was snuggly in place and wouldn't move as she did. She looked in the full length mirror and seeing only her silhouette could have sworn she was seeing a man if she ignored the obvious breasts coming out of her chest. She rummaged around a bit and eventually found a girdle in one of Mrs. Peterson's drawers. She wrapped it tightly around her chest and looked in the mirror again. This time the silhouette that she saw looking back could definitely have been that of a guy. She grabbed the end of the dildo and began stroking it like she was stroking her own cock. She let out a gasp as the dildo began to move inside her.

Ellie managed to stop herself after only a few strokes. She went over to the bed and picked up the briefs she had pulled from Mr. Peterson's dresser. She pulled them up over the harness and dildo, just barely covering her new dick. She then laid down on the bed on the side that she was pretty sure was Mr. Petersons. She laid there with her eyes closed and imagined Mrs. Peterson walking in to the room in a skimpy nighty and walking over to the bed. She began to run her hands down her stomach and over the brief covered dildo as she imagined Mrs. Peterson's hands running over Mr. Peterson's body. She felt Mrs. Peterson firmly grasp his/her cock and begin stroking it through the briefs. She began to squirm as she pumped faster and faster, imaging Mrs. Peterson straddling her and rubbing her already hot vagina up and down the still cloth covered cock. Then Mrs. Peterson couldn't wait any longer and ripped the briefs down, lifting up to impale herself on the throbbing member . . .

Suddenly Ellie was jerked out of her dream state by a crash down the hall. She jumped up from the bed and dove behind the mostly closed door to the bedroom. She felt her heart race as she listened intently to try and determine what was going on and how she was going to get away. She scrambled over to the foot of the bed where she had dropped the cat suit and grabbed it before diving back behind the door. Then she listened, and listened, and listened, but heard no other sounds. Finally she slowly moved around the door and opened it slowly so she could see out into the hallway. There was nothing moving out in the hall and no change in the lights in the house. She stood up and slowly moved into the hall back toward the stairs. When she got there she dropped the cat suit across the railing at the top before moving on down the hall further. The first door she came to on the left was standing open so she stuck her head inside. She quickly could tell that she had found the bathroom and didn't see anything out of the ordinary inside, no signs of anything having fallen. She came back out of the bathroom, now standing straight up, and headed down the hall further.

The next door she reached was on the right hand side of the hall and was firmly closed. She slowly turned the knob and opened the door so she could slip inside. Once inside she looked around and at first didn't see anything. Then she suddenly heard quiet breathing, and looked over toward the bed and realized there was a figure laying on it. She moved slowly closer, curiosity getting the better of her senses. When she got close enough she realized that it was the Peterson's son, Steve. He was laying on his back on top of his covers wearing no shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. His chest and stomach were completely smooth and based on the tent in his pants he was obviously erect. Ellie caught herself licking her lips and her hand wandering down to the fake cock in her borrowed briefs. She then got a crazy idea, he snuck over to the desk in the corner of the room and found a pair of scissors laying on the desk top. She came back over and kneeled down next to the bed. Slowly she moved her hands over the top of the bed. She gently lifted up the waist band of his pajama pants. He let out a quick snort and stirred so she pulled back and ducked down next to the side of the bed. After she was sure he didn't move anymore she perked back up and again slowly worked her hand under the waist band of his pants. She finally got her hand inside and discovered that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Perfect," she thought to herself as she put her new plan into action. She slipped the scissors under the waist band of his pants and made a quick cut all the way down to the crotch of his pants. She then slid her hand and the scissors over to the other side of his cock, quickly touching his cock with the cool metal and causing him to stir again. This time she didn't dive for cover, but froze in place until she was sure he wasn't going to wake up. Then she proceeded with the second cut, again from the waist band completely down to the crotch. Once she was done she put the scissors down on the night table before reaching over and grabbing the waistband with one hand. She grabbed a hold of the dildo and began stroking it slowly as she lowered the newly created panel in his pants, revealing his perfectly shaved crotch and erect 6 inches. She smiled as she saw it come into view, and as soon as the cloth was out of the way she grabbed it and started stroking it slowly. Steve began to breathe more heavily as she stroked, but showed no signs of waking up. She stood up and got a better view as she pumped his cock. She let go of her fake member and brought her other hand up, tracing around his pecs. She dragged her hand down and let it slowly trace along each of her abs as she picked up speed. He began to groan as his manhood began to throb harder and harder. Ellie couldn't resist but to lean down and begin tracing his lower abs with her tongue, going lower and lower until she was almost to his cock.

Suddenly he let out a yelp and she felt him go off with the first shot hitting her cheek. A second shot hit her leather hood. She pulled back and all of the rest of his shots of cum landed across his stomach and shaved pubic region. She just watched it happen as his cock twitched and throbbed with each shot. She grabbed a tissue from the box beside the bed and wiped off her cheek and the hood. She was thankful for the hood as it protected her short, pixie cut hair from becoming sticky from his sperm. Finally he stopped and she watched as he slowly shrank down. Once Steve was completely flaccid, Ellie took a quick look at the room and slipped outside. She stood for a minute after closing the door carefully and took in what she had seen. There was nothing obvious that had fallen in there, so while she had discovered the house wasn't completely deserted she still didn't know what had made the noise. So she proceeded to the last door in the hall.

Ellie opened the door slowly, unsure what she might find inside. Eventually she got the door open far enough to slip inside. She crept inside and took a minute to adjust to the room. With the curtains drawn it was darker than it had been throughout the rest of the house, but once her eyes adjusted she could see a form lying on the bed.

"Son of a . . . " she whispered. It was Angie Peterson, one of the biggest bullies she had had to deal with through high school. Angie was one of the "perfect" cheerleaders, blond hair, blue eyes, slim body and nicely sized breasts. She was the one that all of the boys drooled over and she took every advantage of it. And if any girl was even slightly imperfect, like their chest was flat as a board, she attacked them mercilessly. She stared down at the sleeping form of her worst enemy, lying there on top of the covers fully nude. Ellie's eyes followed her arm which was hanging over the bed down and found the source of the sound, a large wand vibrator was laying on the floor just under her hand. She looked back at Angie and could see Angie's swollen lips clearly due to her fully shaved crotch. Angie had obviously been using the vibrator the point where she passed out, she must have been doing it while Ellie had been sneaking through the house. Thinking about the fact that this woman had been pleasuring herself while Ellie had been playing in the master bedroom made her juices begin to flow out again around the double ended dildo. She began to rub the fake dick through the fabric of her briefs before it dawned on her that she had the tool still inside her. Then an evil plan began to form in her head, a way to finally get back at her tormentor for all of the pain she had caused.

Ellie pushed the briefs off of her hips and let them fall down her legs to the floor. The newly released fake member swayed a bit, causing shivers of pleasure through her body. She grabbed a hold of it and began to push it in and out of herself as she sized up her prey. Angie was not only lying out in the open, but because she had been playing with herself until she passed out she was laying spread eagle, granting perfect access to her sex. Ellie slowly climbed up on the bed until she was between Angie's legs. She stopped for a minute to be sure that Angie wouldn't wake up and then began stroking her own cock again, building up the courage to continue with her plan. Once she was suitably worked up she bent over and quickly licked Angie's lower lips from bottom to top. She found the taste was incredible and that she needed more. She dove right in and began attacking Angie's pussy and clit with her tongue. Angie's breathing quickened as Ellie went to work eating her out. At the same time Ellie continued stroking her new toy in and out of herself, picking up speed as she got more and more turned on.

After a couple minutes of self-manipulation and pussy eating though, Ellie found that it just wasn't enough. She was getting closer, but not close enough. She tried to finger her clit, forgetting that she was wearing the harness and becoming frustrated by the inability to each. She kneeled back up and looked down at the dildo protruding from in front of her. She reached back to release the harness when she looked over Angie once more. Her body was splayed out right in front of her, she could see her juices glistening against her skin in the little slivers of moonlight coming through the window, see her nipples were fully erect and watch her panting from Ellie's earlier attention. Ellie began to feel like a guy looming over his soon to be conquest, hard dick sticking out ready to fuck his woman hard and until he is fully satisfied.

And that is what she decided to do. Within a minute she positioned the dildo at the entrance to Angie's hole and slammed it home, impaling both Angie and herself on the long length of silicon. Angie let out a yelp and her eyes sprung home as Ellie slammed home inside her. Ellie panicked and just before Angie could get out a scream she slammed a pillow down over her head, muffling any sounds that she tried to make. Angie's hands shot up and tried to push Ellie off, but Ellie just grabbed her wrists and held them on top of the pillow over Angie's face. Ellie kept driving in and out of Angie, continuing to fuck her as she held her hands and pillow over her face. Angie kept struggling, trying to push off her attacker as well as getting clear of the pillow so that she could breathe. Ellie was lost in the sensation of fucking another woman though, the dildo sinking into her with each push and finally driving her closer and closer to release. She used her free hand to tweak her nipple causing her to let out a groan and causing her pussy to begin pulsing around the dildo. With a final thrust she impaled herself firmly on the fake cock, causing her to yelp as she began to cum. She started to ride through the orgasm with some more thrusts but then she realized that Angie was no longer struggling.

Ellie pulled out quickly and took a good look at Angie. She scrambled to pull the pillow off of her face and realized that she was completely unresponsive. Ellie panicked and jumped off of the bed. All pretense of being silent and sneaky went out the window as she flew out the door and toward the stairs. Steve's door flew open as she reached the stairs.

"Hey you," he yelled as he stumbled out of the room, tripping over his ruined pajama pants which had fallen around his ankles. She caught a glimpse of his cock waving in the breeze as he stumbled. She managed to ignore him as she grabbed the cat suit and flew down the stairs.

"Angie! Oh My God!" she heard Steve cry as she reached the patio door and flew into the back yard. She vaulted the fence and disappeared into the woods, not stopping running until she was well away from the house. She curled up in a ball behind a tree and began to sob.

----------------

The next day it was all over the news, the Peterson's house had been broken into and the Steve and Angie had been sexually assaulted as they slept. Angie turned out to be ok, she had just passed out and all she could remember was waking up as the guy was fucking her. She didn't catch more than a quick glimpse of his silhouette before the pillow went over her face. Steve wasn't able to give a much better description, but he was able to tell police that a naked man went running through the house out of Angie's room and through the back door. He wasn't sure what had happened to him but he knew that he must have been assaulted in some way because his clothes had been destroyed and his stomach was covered in cum.

Ellie was relieved to hear that Angie was ultimately ok, but was on edge the next 3 weeks as the investigation continued. Once she had pulled herself together in the forest she had had enough foresight to take the harness, dildo and girdle home with her. She stripped them off when she got home and hid them in a shoebox under her bed. Once the police failed to find the culprit and retired the case as unsolved she was able to dispose of everything in the next week's trash including the cat suit and helmet. She watched the cans like a hawk until the truck picked it up and carried it away despite being pretty sure that no one would be digging through the trash. After the truck drove off down the street, she swore she would never try what she had been doing again. The thrill was gone, she no longer felt the desire to break into someone else's house for the sexual thrill again.

hacker831
hacker831
24 Followers