Shelbyville Tales: Study Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby carefully turned the knob and pushed the open very slightly. When she looked through the crack she had made, she saw Tara's bed against the back wall of the room. Abby was facing the side of the bed so she had the perfect view of what was going on. Josh was laying naked on the bed with Tara already straddling his cock and Tara was moving up and down and moaning quietly. Abby saw Josh reach up and start to rub Tara's clit. She began to play with her nipples and then decided "Screw it" and ripped her shirt and bra off, dropping them on the floor behind her. She stood there playing with her nipples and watching Josh and Tara. It wasn't long before she reached the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She felt like she was about to explode if she didn't do something to relieve herself. She reached down, unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them down to her knees. She began to rub her pussy through her panties.

Abby found her mind wandering back to Jen and the forest. She couldn't believe how good it had felt to have another girl give her that type of attention. She slowly pushed her hand down her panties and began to push her fingers into her pussy. She was trying to watch Josh and Tara but couldn't. Suddenly she heard Tara yell, "OH GOD YES!!! OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! JOSH . . . I'M ABOUT TO C . . . C . . . CUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!" This was enough to push her over the edge. Abby's own orgasm began just as Tara's hit it's peak. As she began to come down, she began to let her mind wander back to the forest again and felt herself build to another orgasm. She suddenly realized she was cumming again and couldn't stop herself even if she wanted to. She continued to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy until she peaked and her legs began to give way. This time though she managed to stay on her feet and didn't even have to remove her hand from her panties to catch herself.

As she was coming down from the second orgasm and began to catch her breath, she heard Tara say, "I would love to go out with you." "So you didn't plan for this to be a one weekend thing?" he asked. "I didn't have that much planned, however after tonight and feeling what you are capable of I would hate to see you go." Abby watched as Josh gently ran his hands over her sister's naked body. Abby smiled, wishing she was the one getting that kind of loving attention. "I guess we should acknowledge our audience now," Tara suddenly said. Josh looked at her with a confused look on his face.

"Uh Oh," Abby thought, "I hope Jen knows that it is time to get out of here."

"I know your in there you little sneak, you can come out now," Tara said.

Before Abby knew what was happening, the door was pulled open and she was exposed standing there topless with her jeans around her knees and her hand in her boy shorts. She looked over at Josh who was sitting on the bed naked just staring in complete surprise.

*************

"And that is everything?" Tara asked Abby.

Abby had just finished telling Tara and Josh the story. Abby had intentionally left a few things out. She had told them that Jen had dropped her off at the entrance to the woods and then went home. She didn't mention what had happened in the woods and actually made sure it seemed like she just stood out there watching. Abby nodded her head and looked down at the floor.

The three of them were sitting in the living room. After catching Abby, Tara had told Abby to pull up her pants and meet them in the living room. Tara had then closed the door to the bathroom. Abby quickly pulled on her shirt and bra and walked through her room on her way downstairs. She wanted to check and make sure Jen had gotten away. When she saw no sign of her she assumed she had. Abby made her way to the living room and waited.

Tara had headed out of her room after closing the bathroom door again and came back a couple minutes later with Josh's boxers.

"Under the circumstances I have decided to give these back to you, but this is only temporary until we get the full story out of Abby," Tara said. "But plan on losing them again once things are resolved."

"I promise that I will be good," Josh said, "I promise you won't have to fight me to get me out of my clothes again . . . unless that's what you want."

"Tempting, I may keep that in mind for later." Tara smiled.

Tara threw on a robe over her naked body. Josh got up and put on his boxers. He then walked up behind Tara and started to kiss her neck and ear. Tara leaned her head back and let out a moan. Josh decided to start to nibble on Tara's earlobe. She let out another low moan before pushing him away. She spun around and pulled him toward her.

"I promise there will be plenty of time for this later," she said. She then pulled him into a quick kiss and pushed him away. They headed down to the living room and joined Abby.

After Abby had finished her story and confirmed that she had told the entire thing, Tara turned to Abby.

"There needs to be some kind of punishment for your spying Sis," Tara then looked over at Josh, "What do you think?"

Josh had been staring at Abby almost the entire time. He hadn't seen much of her, but what he had seen had definitely had an affect on him. He couldn't imagine what she must look like naked. He knew he shouldn't be thinking like this, he had just had sex for the first time and now Tara seemed to be his girlfriend. Unfortunately he couldn't help it.

It seemed like Tara could read his mind. Before Josh could respond, Tara spoke up. "I think it is time for Abby to give us a little show."

She walked over to the chair that Abby was sitting in and stood in front of her.

"Stand up and strip down you horny little slut!" Tara demanded.

Abby joined Josh as he stared at Tara in complete disbelief.

12