Shelbyville Tales: Study Date Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacker831
hacker831
24 Followers

"Almost perfect." She smiled as she thought to herself. She went over to her desk and grabbed a pair of scissors. She went back to the mirror and placed the scissors just below her breasts. She made a cut in the shirt to create a hole, and then inserted the scissors and let out a moan as the cold metal hit her skin and brought back memories of two nights ago. She slowly cut around as much of the shirt as she could and then tore the rest of the fabric free. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with her alterations. Now the shirt was so short that it barely hid the bottom curve of her breasts. When she lifter her arms up all the way it actually caused half of her breasts to be exposed, and she was pretty sure if her nipples weren't erect they would just come completely bouncing out of the shirt.

She then went through her drawer of shorts trying to find the shortest ones possible. But every pair she pulled out were too long, just like her shirts. Finally she pulled out a pair of old lycra shorts that like the shirt she hadn't worn in years. She pulled them on and the immediately formed to her entire body, to the point where no matter what she did she had a camel toe showing. The bottoms barely reached the top of her thigh and the top fell well below her belly button.

But she wasn't satisfied. She picked up the scissors and started cutting around the top of the shorts. Once she was done she did the same around each of the legs. When she was done the shorts, they actually did more to draw attention to her pussy then hide it. The top was now a mere couple inches above her lips, if she hadn't shaved her bush last night it would clearly be on display (and she kind of wished she had left a little bit to display now). The legs had been clean off, and only a small strip remained between her legs, exposing the sides of her mound and a good portion of her ass cheeks.

Her work done, she headed out the door and down the stairs. She headed into the kitchen where she could hear Tara and Josh eating breakfast. When she walked in she saw they were sitting at the table naked, but all she did was roll her eyes.

"I'm going out for a bit," she said to the two of them and quickly turned to leave.

"Whoa, like that?" Tara asked incredulously, "You make fun of me for wearing more clothes than that. You might as well go out naked."

Abby spun around and stared daggers at her sister. "Says the women sitting naked at the kitchen table with her boy toys cum leaking out of her pussy." She spun and started to walk out. "Besides I did that earlier." She yelled over her shoulder as she stormed out the front door.

Tara looked shocked for a minute, then looked down. "Huh, I do have some of your cum leaking out, Josh," she said with a smile. She caught it on her fingers and sucked them off. Then she looked under the table at Josh.

"Looks like there is more where that came from," she said, "What inning are we in?" Josh got up and and walked over to her so his cock was level with her mouth.

"Does it matter?" he asked.

"Not in the least," she answered and then sucked his cock into her mouth.

-------

Josh had to leave shortly after that because it was almost noon and Tara only knew that her parents would be back sometime after that. Tara was nice enough to return his shorts, but that was all she would let him leave with. He left the house with a massive tent in his shorts showing to anyone that might look toward the house. However, no one would have noticed him because Tara stood there in a sports bra and brief style panties, and with a running dildo in her pussy causing her to squirm.

The latter was a challenge that Josh had posed when he found he was going to get to wear most of his clothes home. He figured it was only fair to torture Tara like she was torturing him. Originally wanted her to stand completely naked on the porch and play hold the vibrator in, but she said she would only do it if he would leave with one of her others in his ass. Josh wouldn't go for it though so the final agreement was she would stand in her underwear with the dildo running. She thought she would be able to hold together, but Josh wasn't even off the porch before she was approaching the edge of cumming.

Josh had to force himself to concentrate as he backed out of the driveway, but turned back to the house once he was on the street. By that point Tara had one hand working her nipple through her bra and her other hand was moving the vibrator as much as possible through her panties. Josh's hand wandered down under his waistband of his shorts and began to work his cock.

Suddenly there was a loud horn as a car slammed to a stop behind Josh's. The surprise pushed Tara over the edge and she let out a yell as she collapsed on the porch in an orgasm. Josh slammed on the gas and took off before she hit the ground, and wasn't sure if the other guy took advantage of the show to make up for the inconvenience.

hacker831
hacker831
24 Followers
12