Shelia and Thomas Ch. 05

Story Info
Thomas interrupted.
1.1k words
4.36
8.3k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
51 Followers

The doorbell rang. Thomas froze as the sound intruded on the moment. Monica glanced at the door quickly turning attention back to Thomas. With a smile slowing growing on her beautiful face she said, "Stay right here. If you move from this spot we are done. I want that cock hard when I return."

Shelia left the room after picking up her clothes. Pulling the sweater over her head and stopping for a moment to pull on her jeans she hopped to the front door. Checking the peephole she saw Stacey standing on the top stair.

She opened the door and invited Stacey inside. "Is he here?" Stacey asked. Full of excitement and nerves Shelia responded, "Yes, in my bedroom. Waiting for me."

"What are you doing out here then? Get in there and have some fun girl!"

"Trust me, I am already." Unable to contain herself Shelia filled Stacey in on everything that had happened thus far. Her words rushing out punctuated with giggles. Stacey sat silent. This was the woman who rejected her advances weeks ago saying she didn't like kinky stuff? What a turn around and a turn on!

After finishing her story Shelia sat down and just looked at Stacey. There was electricity in the air. Finally Stacey broke the quiet asking, "Can I see him?" Shelia blushed; it was one thing to share this but to bring her into her bedroom. She wanted to. She knew Tom would love it. That thought made her decision.

"Not tonight. I want this one to be mine."

Stacey liked the answer. Not this time but later. Shelia stood up and hugged her. "I will call you later O.K.?"

"You better missy!" replied Stacey, "I want every detail."

Shelia escorted her to the door. Closing and locking it behind her. As Stacey walked to her car Shelia leaned against the front door and sighed. She was ready; she was going to do this. Tonight she would not care about him, it was all about her.

Thomas looked up as she entered the room. Fully dressed again she saw a small frown crease his face. She asked, "Are you disappointed? Did you think we had a third party joining us in here? Poor baby, you just don't get it. Tonight is about me and only me. I'm sure you will like it, you are a guy after all."

Thomas was getting a little nervous. He heard the other girl's voice and instantly visions of fucking two women came to mind. The door re-opened and closed and only Monica had come back to the bedroom. He had not moved during her absence. The mere thought of a threesome kept him hard.

"Glad to see you haven't moved. Very glad you kept your hard-on. Without that you are not much use to me." Monica walked over and leaned across his body placing her mouth next to his ear. "Don't move. This next part is your final test... and your last chance to leave."

Once more she did a strip tease revealing her corset and stockings. Thomas did not even blink as he got a full view of her sexy body. It was something Tom had not even fantasized about, covered tits and exposed cunt.

Reaching behind his head Monica fished out pantyhose and pulled them across his chest. As they passed his nipples Thomas moaned.

"Do you like the way the stocking feel? I bet you want to wear them, don't you", she smiled, continuing to pull the hose down until the pass over his cock.

"My God, that feels wonderful", he cried.

"I'm not done yet", she said. Leaning over the far side of his body Monica pressed her chest against his; the weight of her body actually calmed him some. After wanting to touch her for so long she was giving him exactly what he needed relieving the tension. She reached behind him getting another pair of hose and repeated the excruciating sensation of pulling it across his body.

"Yeeeaas." drawing out the word, "You do want to wear them. Do you like dressing up as a girl? Do you want to be a girl?" Monica asked. Thomas said nothing. He had some kinks but not of being with another man. She gathered the second pair of stockings saying, "Don't worry, I am all woman."

Monica gathered the second pair of stockings and smiled at Thomas. "Are you ready for some fun now? I think you want me to jump on top and fuck you right now. Lie still. Keep your hands above your head and just enjoy this.

Monica climbed on the bed and straddled his legs. Her pussy was almost dripping, more than ready to have a dick slide in. She moved her way up his thighs then grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times humming softly to herself. Holding it in one hand she lifted herself up and moved the tip of his dick to her entrance and slowly eased down. The feeling was incredible. As she sank onto him she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate his size. Not hurting but definitely filling her. She looked down and saw his face contorted in pleasure.

Thomas could not take much more. As she lowered herself onto him it was electric. He could feel the warm, moist, tight cunt give way to his dick. It took all his control to lie there and not thrust up. She would not move. Her head was back, eyes closed and. not... moving. It felt good but he wanted to move his hips up to watch her slide up and down. Finally, she leaned forward putting her hands to either side of his shoulders for support. "Don't move. Trust me, you will never forget what I am going to do to you."

Moving just her hips as slowly as possible she lifted up, each moment the sensation getting better and better until only the head was inside her. Holding herself in place she waited.

Tom opened his eyes, clenched his hands into fist and growled, "Fuck me, please fuck me. I can't take this anymore."

Shelia smiled. This is what she wanted. All those times she wanted her man and received indifference. She had the man now. Smiling she started to speak but stopped when the telephone rang.

Her smile widened and she took him completely out of her. Climbed off the bed. As she left the room reminding him to remain still. She would not be happy if he moved from where he was right now.

Tom was sweating and beyond rational thought. He wanted to cum. He wanted to be fucked. He wanted her.

Giln
Giln
51 Followers